Re: prayers.... going to the dentest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kat,

We are praying for you, as always.

Love

prayers.... going to the dentest

could you all pray for me..

im going to the dentest... i have to get a crown put on a tooth and im not to happy about it... i hate going to the dentest.....

*sigh*

not my fave thing to do... and im realy scared and want to back out. i dont do well with needles in my mouth... blood test, iv, that is something WAY diffrent.... *sigh*

so if you all could pray for courrage, and for peace...

thanks...

leaving now.. so ill talk to you all tomorow!Kat

Please visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Guest guest

Kat....I'm the same way about dentists....Now they won't even work on me, when I need it the most.....So with all the prayers, take a deep breath and be glad they can do things for you now....

------------------------------------------------------------------ [NASH Group Website]http://www.geocities.com/liver_nash/

Subscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-subscribe Unsubscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-unsubscribe List owner: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-owner

im going to the dentest... i have to get a crown put on a tooth and im not to happy about it... i hate going to the dentest.....

*sigh*

not my fave thing to do... and im realy scared and want to back out. i dont do well with needles in my mouth... blood test, iv, that is something WAY diffrent.... *sigh*

thanks...

Guest guest

it went pritty good today...

got him to put on topical freasing, and then he froze me with the needle... i realy dont like needles in m y mouth... let that sit for about 5 or 10 minuts.. then went and froze my gums.... and part way through he had to freze me again... he had to re do one filling, as it was old and decaying... but it didnet bother me.,.. im glad that it was easy....

went shoping tonight, had a hard time eating on it... but oh well. i can stand to loose a bit of weight...

my friend has a bday party tomorow so im going to get to test out the temp on my tooth...

i have to start on some bday gifts today... making my friend some home made soap, and a record bowl... should be pritty cool.... kinda nervous but hey!Im making soap for all my christmas gifts,.... so i hope people like it.. that and chocolate coverd spoons... easy and fun to make...

kat

-----Original Message-----From: Pam Sent: November 14, 2003 11:51 AMTo: autoimmune-ills Subject: Re: prayers.... going to the dentest

Kat....I'm the same way about dentists....Now they won't even work on me, when I need it the most.....So with all the prayers, take a deep breath and be glad they can do things for you now....

------------------------------------------------------------------ [NASH Group Website]http://www.geocities.com/liver_nash/

Subscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-subscribe Unsubscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-unsubscribe List owner: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-owner

*sigh*

thanks...

Guest guest

i had a root canel done on it before.... it was one that i had that had an extra root.. it had three insted of two.. so it never got frozen properly and they never knew why untill the rootcanel... now i craked it last month and i am finaly getting a crown on it..

i almost called and cancled my appt three or for times the last few days... but i went...

and well it wasent as bad as i thought..

kat

-----Original Message-----From: e O'Hara Sent: November 14, 2012 8:22 AMTo: autoimmune-ills Subject: Re: prayers.... going to the dentest

Good luck at the dentist. Nobody likes it, but it is extremely important to keep the health of our teeth and gums.

Is this the tooth that was bothering you before?

Kathy

*sigh*

thanks...

Guest guest

i had a root canel done on it before.... it was one that i had that had an extra root.. it had three insted of two.. so it never got frozen properly and they never knew why untill the rootcanel... now i craked it last month and i am finaly getting a crown on it..

i almost called and cancled my appt three or for times the last few days... but i went...

and well it wasent as bad as i thought..

kat

-----Original Message-----From: e O'Hara Sent: November 14, 2012 8:22 AMTo: autoimmune-ills Subject: Re: prayers.... going to the dentest

Good luck at the dentist. Nobody likes it, but it is extremely important to keep the health of our teeth and gums.

Kathy

*sigh*

thanks...

Guest guest

Kathy

*sigh*

thanks...