RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: josh is out of operation - need prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are praying for you here in NY. Being an ICU nurse what you describe is serious but does not have to be fatal. I have had many people this sick do fine. It is a long road and there will be set backs. That is how the body works. It is a 2 steps forward and 1 back thing, as long as you are heading slowly in the right direction. Many of us have been there with a critical child. It sucks! Keep the faith. Martityler1951 wrote: I am not sure if this went out earlier or not - josh is out of surgery -the previous infection had killed off a small portion of his stomach and they were able to suture it up. they weren't able to do it the way they normally do as of other liver problems and he has a drain. they have given him a 50% chance of recovering and then have told us that

with all his other liver problems something else could happen. he is on respirator aand his blood pressure is being artificially supported, it went quite low again. They said if things went well he might wake up tomorrow but it mihght take as long as a week. they emphasized all the obstacles that could happen , wound not healing, kidney failure, not getttting blood pressure going, etc. I feel so out of control. and that is right. God is control. since it is a holiday I am able to get on the computer here - usually is is extremely difiiicult. please pray - I feel like I can't get past this - cindy, josh's mom sorry if this came twice.

Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

He will raise up a standard against them when adversity comes in like a

flood.

Praying for you and yours.

Best

jd, 45

UC 1973, Jpouch 2000, Chronic Pouchitis 2001, PSC 2004, Stage 3

Southern, IL

krmpotich@...