cobbler, too. You can tell which is her shoe repair shop. The customers,

many of which are already heels, have a sole interest in doing business

there, and their tongues are all hanging out, especially asks if they want

leather or rubber.

I think maybe I should have changed the subject to " In Her: Peace. "

Bill

Guest guest

Subject: Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you; it is definitely working for me. I think I have found inner peace. I read an article that said the way to achieve inner peace is to FINISH things I had started. Today I finished 2 bags of potato chips, a Hostess cupcake, a 2 pound bag of M-n-M's, all the Valentine's Day candy I could steal off people's desk, and strangled the living hell out of someone I don't like. I feel better already.

Guest guest

> >

> > If you can start the day without caffeine or pills; If you can be

cheerful,

> > ignoring aches and pains;

> > If you can resist complaining and boring people with your

troubles;

> > If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it;

> > If you can understand when loved ones are too busy to give you

time;

> > If you can overlook when people take things out on you when,

through no

> > fault of yours, something goes wrong;

> > If you can take criticism and blame without resentment; If you can

face

> > the world without lies and deceit;

> > If you can conquer tension without medical help.

> > If you can relax without liquor;

> > If you can sleep without the aid of drugs;

> > If you can do all these things . . .

> > THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY THE FAMILY DOG

Guest guest

Sue, GREAT!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear all of the good things happening in

your life at this time! Hope everything stays this way from now on!

>From: " Sue Brown " <karriemom@...>

>< >

>Subject: Inner peace

>Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:36:14 -0600

>

>Thanks to all who answered my food question about Karrie. I guess she is

>just going through another growth spurt and needs the extra calories!

>

>After work today, I was thinking that something felt very different with my

>life. I realized what it was.....

>My daughters are doing great in school, they are both healthy and good

>kids.

>My work is very satisfying and keeps my interest. (and it pays the bills!).

>My house is coming along nicely. I've started working on the yard again,

>with my poison ivy healing. The neighbor's 16 year old took care of the

>rest of the poison for me.

>My health is great. The cat is healthy and full of it.

>

>I realized I finally have found some inner peace!!!

>

>Thanks to all of you who have been my friends through some very rough

>times. You've listened to (or read) my whining, my tears and my woes. And

>you are still my friends!!

>

>Thanks from the bottom of my peace-filled heart!

>Sue mom to Kate 13 and Karrie 6 w/ds

>

>

Guest guest

After all the pablum & sweet (hubby says sappy) stuff people have sent me

about Inner Peace, this is too funny!

sonia

FW: Inner Peace

I'm passing this along to you as I consider you a valued friend. This worked

for me and I think it may work for you. I have found Inner Peace.

I recently read an article that stated: The best way to achieve inner Peace

is to

Finish Things You Have Started.

So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a

coconut cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Cuervo, a small box of

Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the crap out of someone I have never liked.

I feel better than I have in a long time.

Please pass this along to a friend who is in need of Inner Peace.

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/15/03 2:29:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

My struggle with depression, stomach problems, acid reflux, fatigue, asthma, headaches and pressure, nausea is all a result of Samters. I believe all my teeth problems are related too.

Tami,

You may be right about your symptoms being related to Samter's. I am not really aware of Samter's casuing tooth problems and stomach upset. However, depression, stomach problems like reflux, fatigue, skin rashes and teeth problems could be from celiac disease (a sensitivity to gluten) found in wheat and other products. There is a blood test (serologic test) for this problem. I have a friend whose enamel loss and tooth problems are beginning to reverse by following a gluten free diet.

Gluten sensitivity is frequently not diagnosed here in the US (average time from symptoms to diagnosis is 10 years or maybe more). In Italy they are moer aware of it. It is also now felt to be much more commone than previously thought.

Here are some (four) links you can look at.

Bob

Celiac Disease - December 15, 2002 - American Family Physician

Detecting Celiac Disease in Your Patients - March 1, 1998 - American Academy of

Signs of Celiac Disease in Children and Adults - January 15, 2000 - American Ac

Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathy (Celiac Disease): More Common Than You Think - Dec

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE REPRESENTS THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THE AUTHOR (WHO ALSO SUFFERS FROM THE DISEASE "ASPIRIN TRIAD" OR "SAMTER'S SYNDROME") AND IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.

THERE IS NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP FORMED BETWEEN THE AUTHOR AND ANYONE READING THIS INFORMATION. AND THE AUTHOR ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME ACTIVE AND INFORMED ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS, AND TO WORK WITH THEIR OWN DOCTOR(S) ON TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISEASE.

Guest guest

Hi Bob,

It's too late for the tooth problems. I've had false teeth now since I was 38. I'll check the sites though for my other problems. I'm getting allergy tests done in the next few months. I think it's time I know what it is I'm allergic to other than the obvious aspirin and tylenol.

Thanks,

Tami

Re: inner peace

In a message dated 7/15/03 2:29:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

My struggle with depression, stomach problems, acid reflux, fatigue, asthma, headaches and pressure, nausea is all a result of Samters. I believe all my teeth problems are related too. Tami,You may be right about your symptoms being related to Samter's. I am not really aware of Samter's casuing tooth problems and stomach upset. However, depression, stomach problems like reflux, fatigue, skin rashes and teeth problems could be from celiac disease (a sensitivity to gluten) found in wheat and other products. There is a blood test (serologic test) for this problem. I have a friend whose enamel loss and tooth problems are beginning to reverse by following a gluten free diet. Gluten sensitivity is frequently not diagnosed here in the US (average time from symptoms to diagnosis is 10 years or maybe more). In Italy they are moer aware of it. It is also now felt to be much more commone than previously thought.Here are some (four) links you can look at.BobCeliac Disease - December 15, 2002 - American Family Physician Detecting Celiac Disease in Your Patients - March 1, 1998 - American Academy of Signs of Celiac Disease in Children and Adults - January 15, 2000 - American Ac Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathy (Celiac Disease): More Common Than You Think - Dec THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE REPRESENTS THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THE AUTHOR (WHO ALSO SUFFERS FROM THE DISEASE "ASPIRIN TRIAD" OR "SAMTER'S SYNDROME") AND IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THERE IS NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP FORMED BETWEEN THE AUTHOR AND ANYONE READING THIS INFORMATION. AND THE AUTHOR ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME ACTIVE AND INFORMED ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS, AND TO WORK WITH THEIR OWN DOCTOR(S) ON TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISEASE.

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/17/03 6:49:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

Hi Bob,

It's too late for the tooth problems. I've had false teeth now since I was 38. I'll check the sites though for my other problems. I'm getting allergy tests done in the next few months. I think it's time I know what it is I'm allergic to other than the obvious aspirin and tylenol.

Thanks,

Tami

Tami,

Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity is now thought to be much more common than previously thought, about 1 in 200 people of European descent. This new thinking (in the last few years or less) also includes the concept that most people who suffer from the disease do not have the "classic disease" with diarrhea, but have a non classical form of the disease which may also be classified as "silent". People with the non classical disease may have only one symptom such as depression or tooth enamel loss or bone pain or some combination of these that does not necessarily include stomach problems such as diarrhea.

The good news is that there is a blood test that is pretty good now, although it is, or may not be 100%. And it may depend on the lab doing the test--I'm not sure. (There are other tests too.) The sites I sent before will get you started and there is a/are support group(s) and several national organizations. And you can consult your doctor.

Bob

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE REPRESENTS THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THE AUTHOR (WHO ALSO SUFFERS FROM THE DISEASE "ASPIRIN TRIAD" OR "SAMTER'S SYNDROME") AND IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.

THERE IS NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP FORMED BETWEEN THE AUTHOR AND ANYONE READING THIS INFORMATION. AND THE AUTHOR ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME ACTIVE AND INFORMED ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS, AND TO WORK WITH THEIR OWN DOCTOR(S) ON TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISEASE.

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/17/03 11:50:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

I've had this lower stomach problem for 24 years now, and it started the same time as my first allergic reaction to aspirin.

Tami,

Celiac disease is often first triggered by a period of stress.

Bob

Guest guest

I've checked the sites on celiac disease. I'm not sure this is what I have but the symptoms sound strangely familiar. Thank you so much for letting me know about this. I'll check with my doctor and see if he'll order the blood test. I've had this lower stomach problem for 24 years now, and it started the same time as my first allergic reaction to aspirin. I'll let you all know if I have the test and what the results are. Thank you for all your information.

Before I found this site, I wasn't willing to make any lifestyle changes but now I'm thinking daily on how many lifestyle changes I want to make. It's funny how a support group like this is opening my eyes. I didn't think there was hope for feeling better so living a destructive lifestyle didn't bother me. Now I want nothing more than to be healthy and feeling good which has only been possible through everyone on this site.

Tami

In a message dated 7/17/03 6:49:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

Hi Bob,It's too late for the tooth problems. I've had false teeth now since I was 38. I'll check the sites though for my other problems. I'm getting allergy tests done in the next few months. I think it's time I know what it is I'm allergic to other than the obvious aspirin and tylenol.Thanks,TamiTami,Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity is now thought to be much more common than previously thought, about 1 in 200 people of European descent. This new thinking (in the last few years or less) also includes the concept that most people who suffer from the disease do not have the "classic disease" with diarrhea, but have a non classical form of the disease which may also be classified as "silent". People with the non classical disease may have only one symptom such as depression or tooth enamel loss or bone pain or some combination of these that does not necessarily include stomach problems such as diarrhea.The good news is that there is a blood test that is pretty good now, although it is, or may not be 100%. And it may depend on the lab doing the test--I'm not sure. (There are other tests too.) The sites I sent before will get you started and there is a/are support group(s) and several national organizations. And you can consult your doctor.BobTHE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE REPRESENTS THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THE AUTHOR (WHO ALSO SUFFERS FROM THE DISEASE "ASPIRIN TRIAD" OR "SAMTER'S SYNDROME") AND IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THERE IS NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP FORMED BETWEEN THE AUTHOR AND ANYONE READING THIS INFORMATION. AND THE AUTHOR ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME ACTIVE AND INFORMED ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS, AND TO WORK WITH THEIR OWN DOCTOR(S) ON TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISEASE.

Guest guest

Bob,

I spoke to Mayo clinic and they couldn't identify a fungus. Nothing grew from the swab sample they took after a month. I wonder if I took amphotericin B for nothing? I also asked if they had nose drops, and they said they are still using the Sherris Kern solution.

I was definately under stress when my stomach problems started.

Tami

In a message dated 7/17/03 11:50:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

I've had this lower stomach problem for 24 years now, and it started the same time as my first allergic reaction to aspirin. Tami,Celiac disease is often first triggered by a period of stress.BobTHE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE REPRESENTS THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THE AUTHOR (WHO ALSO SUFFERS FROM THE DISEASE "ASPIRIN TRIAD" OR "SAMTER'S SYNDROME") AND IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THERE IS NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP FORMED BETWEEN THE AUTHOR AND ANYONE READING THIS INFORMATION. AND THE AUTHOR ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME ACTIVE AND INFORMED ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS, AND TO WORK WITH THEIR OWN DOCTOR(S) ON TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISEASE.

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/18/03 4:43:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tami@... writes:

I was definately under stress when my stomach problems started.

Tami

Sounds like it might be worth looking into Celiac Disease Tami. Interestingly my friend who seems to have Celiac Disease is aspirin sensitive, although he does not have Samter's syndrome.

Good luck,

Bob

Guest guest

Dear Tami,

What kind of teeth problems do you suffer from and are you positive they are related to Samter's Triad? I have bright white spots on my teeth, do you?

K, Michigan

Guest guest

Hi ,

My problem was that everytime they would drill and hit my nerve they'd end up pulling my tooth. My dentist was shocked. He never saw anything like it. Eventually he ended up pulling my teeth and giving me false teeth. I never had white spots. I'm just glad I don't have to go through the tooth pain anymore. My teeth would just throb and I'd have to get up and walk to relieve the pain.

I'm going to get tested for Celiac disease to see if that might have been a problem with my teeth and if it's the cause of all my stomach problems. I just assumed it was related to Samters, because it all started around the same time.

Tami

Tami

Dear Tami, What kind of teeth problems do you suffer from and are you positive they are related to Samter's Triad? I have bright white spots on my teeth, do you? K, Michigan

Guest guest

Lol! That's hilarious! It sounds like an overdose though. Ha. I guess

I'll buy a pack of Coronas and finish them off.

[ ] Inner Peace

>

>

> FIND INNER PEACE

> I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and

> as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the

simple

> advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article

> read: " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've

> started " . So I looked around the house to see all the things I'd started

> and

> hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished

off

> a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the 's, Kahlua and

Wild

> Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

> You have no idea how good I feel.... You may pass this on to those

> you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

Guest guest

Good idea, just the advice I need <vbg>

Hugs

June

[ ] Inner Peace

FIND INNER PEACE

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and

as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the simple

advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article

read: " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've

started " . So I looked around the house to see all the things I'd started

and

hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off

a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the 's, Kahlua and Wild

Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel.... You may pass this on to those

you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

Guest guest

Geez, that would finish ME off!

Judi

>

>

> FIND INNER PEACE

> I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for

me...and

> as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following

the simple

> advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The

article

> read: " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things

you've

> started " . So I looked around the house to see all the things I'd

started

> and

> hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I

finished off

> a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the 's, Kahlua

and Wild

> Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of

chocolates.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

LOL! Thanks for the excuse to finish all those half empty bottles LOL!

a

>

>

> FIND INNER PEACE

> I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and

> as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the simple

> advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article

> read: " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've

> started " . So I looked around the house to see all the things I'd started

> and

> hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off

> a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the 's, Kahlua and Wild

> Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Half empty? Doesn't happen here.

I'll tell you where to go!

Mayo Clinic in Rochester

http://www.mayoclinic.org/rochester

s Hopkins Medicine

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org

Re: [ ] Inner Peace

> LOL! Thanks for the excuse to finish all those half empty bottles

LOL!

> a

>

> >

> >

> > FIND INNER PEACE

> > I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for

me...and

> > as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the

simple

> > advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The

article

> > read: " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things

you've

> > started " . So I looked around the house to see all the things I'd

started

> > and

> > hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I

finished off

> > a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the 's, Kahlua

and Wild

> > Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of

chocolates.

> > You have no idea how good I feel.... You may pass this on to those

> > you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

Guest guest

Now WHY am I not surprised LOL!

a

> Half empty? Doesn't happen here.

>

>

>

>

> I'll tell you where to go!

>

> Mayo Clinic in Rochester

> http://www.mayoclinic.org/rochester

>

> s Hopkins Medicine

> http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org

>

>

> Re: [ ] Inner Peace

>

>

>> > LOL! Thanks for the excuse to finish all those half empty bottles

> LOL!

>> > a

>> >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > > FIND INNER PEACE

>>> > > I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for

> me...and

>>> > > as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the

> simple

>>> > > advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The

> article

>>> > > read: " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things

> you've

>>> > > started " . So I looked around the house to see all the things I'd

> started

>>> > > and

>>> > > hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I

> finished off

>>> > > a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the 's, Kahlua

> and Wild

>>> > > Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of

> chocolates.

>>> > > You have no idea how good I feel.... You may pass this on to those

>>> > > you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

>

>

>

Guest guest

In a message dated 02/07/2004 08:41:07 Central Standard Time,

Matsumura_Clan@... writes:

> Half empty? Doesn't happen here.

>

>

>

>

OOhhhhhh.........because it's half full? You're SUCH an optimist, ! LOL

Cary

Guest guest

LOL, Cary! Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Sure.

I'll tell you where to go!

Mayo Clinic in Rochester

http://www.mayoclinic.org/rochester

s Hopkins Medicine

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org

Re: [ ] Inner Peace

> In a message dated 02/07/2004 08:41:07 Central Standard Time,

> Matsumura_Clan@... writes:

>

>

> > Half empty? Doesn't happen here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> OOhhhhhh.........because it's half full? You're SUCH an optimist,

! LOL

> Cary

Guest guest

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudlyProclaiming, WOW! What a ride!" Eddie Hinman

From: Woodyard, KittySent: Thu 9/30/2004 5:26 PMHinman, Deborah; Haas, ; , Harue; Love, DemetriusSubject: FW: Inner Peace

Thank you,

K. Woodyard

FW: Inner Peace

Inner peace... I am passing this on to youbecause it has definitely worked for me...and at this time of year we all could use alittle... calm!!!By following the simple advice I read in anarticle, I have finally found inner peace... The article reads: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finishall the things you've started."So I looked around the house to see all thethings I started and hadn't finished... andbefore coming to work this morning Ifinished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the 's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey,my Prozac, some valium and a box ofchocolates.You have no idea how good I feel...

Freida <><

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/27/2006 9:06:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, drumthis2001@... writes:

That hits like a brick because it's so straightforward and honest. Peace is usually the calm before the storm isn't it? There was a study on DNA in which scientists took a piece of tissue from someone and they found that what the man was experiencing in one room was affecting the DNA sample in the other room. There are also theories of ELF waves being directed at people and causing them to think or feel in a certain fashion.

Some recent studies in Japan have shown that using magnetic pulses to stimulate parts of the brain can make people move around where the controller wants them to. So far it is just controlling walking but I'm sure it won't be long before they can control other body movements too.

Guest guest

That hits like a brick because it's so straightforward and honest. Peace is usually the calm before the storm isn't it? There was a study on DNA in which scientists took a piece of tissue from someone and they found that what the man was experiencing in one room was affecting the DNA sample in the other room. There are also theories of ELF waves being directed at people and causing them to think or feel in a certain fashion. Mark Middle Mountain <gourdmad@...> wrote: "All men seek peace first of all with themselves. That is necessary,because we do not naturally find rest even in our own being. We have tolearn to commune with ourselves before we can communicate with other men andwith God. A man who is not at peace with himself necessarily projects hisinterior fighting into the society of those he lives

with, and spreads acontagion of conflict all around him. Even when he tries to do good toothers his efforts are hopeless, since he does not know how to do good tohimself. In moments of wildest idealism he may take it into his head tomake other people happy: and in doing so he will overwhelm them with his ownunhappiness. He seeks to find himself somehow in the work of making othershappy. Therefore he throws himself into the work. As a result he gets outof the work all that he put into it: his own confusion, his owndisintegration, his own unhappiness. "From No Man is an Island by Merton

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.