RemedySpot.com

RE: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ooh, where did his mama hide him all this time???Nice Akiba!To: mserslife ; wayofthewingedheart Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:20:15 AMSubject: (unknown)

Well the guy can't come and take me to the court, so it is a good thing the courts approved my telephonic appearance.. .the funny thing about that is my atty wasn't going to put in for it,

said they would probably not approve it, I said if we don't ask we'll never know and prodded him to apply, and it was approved, which I take as a good omen... Anywhoo, here is the pic of the roses guy: What do y'all think?      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

Handsome! :-)

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

NEW!!! - website in progress!-

http://practicalblackwork.com

(unknown)

Well the guy can't come and take me to the court, so it is a good thing the

courts approved my telephonic appearance...the funny thing about that is my atty

wasn't going to put in for it, said they would probably not approve it, I said

if we don't ask we'll never know and prodded him to apply, and it was approved,

which I take as a good omen...

Anywhoo, here is the pic of the roses guy:

What do y'all think?

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

The World revolves around the Sun

My World revolves around My Son

That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you sweetie, I am doing all of that...and rather enjoying the "budding relationship" part. Got two more boxes today, one containing an assortment of Skincare items (very nice, too, I might add) the other has one of those things you put in your ear to amplify sounds, looks a bit like a Bluetooth thingy...and batteries for it...fully thing is my left ear is totally clogged (sinus problems) and I can't hear much out of it...(sometimes it will clear, then I can hear again, then it clogs up again), how he knew I could use one of those...looks like I have another psychic on my hands lol...      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown) Gee, Akiba, What an assortment of things!I'm so sorry to read about your foot!I hope it heals quickly. It was goodyou had showered before.A watch is very nice. Mike soundslike the man of your dreams!How thrilled you must be to havespoken to Robbin! So happy for you!You take care of that foot, and enjoyand savor the moments with Robbin and also this budding relationship withMike.love, kate (unknown)To: mserslife > I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts > like (insert> appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be > broken.Fortunately, I had> already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few > days before I> will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that > foot to> achieve that, and that is just not possible right now)> > On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin.> > Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one.> > I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy > I wasn't> able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did > a long time> ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making > coffee my> pants just fell right off of me.> > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > The World revolves around the Sun> > My World revolves around My Son> > That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger>

all good things

enjoy

To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:31:07 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Thank you sweetie, I am doing all of that...and rather enjoying the "budding relationship" part. Got two more boxes today, one containing an assortment of Skincare items (very nice, too, I might add) the other has one of those things you put in your ear to amplify sounds, looks a bit like a Bluetooth thingy...and batteries for it...fully thing is my left ear is totally clogged (sinus problems) and I can't hear much out of it...(sometimes it will clear, then I can hear again, then it clogs up again), how he knew I could use one of those...looks like I have another psychic on my hands lol....

~*~ Akiba~*~

-- Re: (unknown)

Gee, Akiba, What an assortment of things!I'm so sorry to read about your foot!I hope it heals quickly. It was goodyou had showered before.A watch is very nice. Mike soundslike the man of your dreams!How thrilled you must be to havespoken to Robbin! So happy for you!You take care of that foot, and enjoyand savor the moments with Robbin and also this budding relationship withMike.love, kate (unknown)To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts > like (insert> appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be > broken.Fortunately, I had> already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a

few > days before I> will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that > foot to> achieve that, and that is just not possible right now)> > On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin.> > Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one.> > I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy > I wasn't> able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did > a long time> ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making > coffee my> pants just fell right off of me.> > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > The World revolves around the Sun> > My World revolves around My Son> > That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger>

You really need to quit hurting that ankle...could'nt you let the

other ankle in on the fun? :)

I hope it heals or heels quickly.

Enjoy your new man/friend!

> all good things

>

> enjoy

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: MSersLife

> Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:31:07 AM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>

> Thank you sweetie, I am doing all of that...and rather enjoying the " budding

> relationship " part. Got two more boxes today, one containing an assortment

> of Skincare items (very nice, too, I might add) the other has one of those

> things you put in your ear to amplify sounds, looks a bit like a Bluetooth

> thingy...and batteries for it...fully thing is my left ear is totally

> clogged (sinus problems) and I can't hear much out of it...(sometimes it

> will clear, then IÂ can hear again, then it clogs up again), how he knew I

> could use one of those...looks like I have another psychic on my hands

> lol...

> 

>             ~*~ Akiba~*~

> ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

> The World revolves around the Sun

> My World revolves around My Son

> That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

> -- Re: (unknown)

>

> Gee, Akiba,

> What an assortment of things!

> I'm so sorry to read about your foot!

> I hope it heals quickly. It was good

> you had showered before.

> A watch is very nice. Mike sounds

> like the man of your dreams!

> How thrilled you must be to have

> spoken to Robbin! So happy for you!

> You take care of that foot, and enjoy

> and savor the moments with Robbin

> and also this budding relationship with

> Mike.

> love, kate

>

> (unknown)

> To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com

>

>> I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts

>> like (insert

>> appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be

>> broken.Fortunately, I had

>> already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few

>> days before I

>> will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that

>> foot to

>> achieve that, and that is just not possible right now)

>>

>> On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin.

>>

>> Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one.

>>

>> I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy

>> I wasn't

>> able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did

>> a long time

>> ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making

>> coffee my

>> pants just fell right off of me.

>>

>>

>>

>>     ~*~ Akiba~*~

>>

>> ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

>>

>> The World revolves around the Sun

>>

>> My World revolves around My Son

>>

>> That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

>>

>

>

--

Jolie

And we pray X 4 Everyday X 4

Haters can keep on hating...

:)

Yeah, if I hurt the other one I won't have a leg to stand on      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown)>> Gee, Akiba,> What an assortment of things!> I'm so sorry to read about your foot!> I hope it heals quickly. It was good> you had showered before.> A watch is very nice. Mike sounds> like the man of your dreams!> How thrilled you must be to have> spoken to Robbin! So happy for you!> You take care of that foot, and enjoy> and savor the moments with Robbin> and also this budding relationship with> Mike.> love, kate>> (unknown)> To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com>>> I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts>> like (insert>> appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be>> broken.Fortunately, I had>> already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few>> days before I>> will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that>> foot to>> achieve that, and that is just not possible right now)>>>> On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin.>>>> Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one.>>>> I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy>> I wasn't>> able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did>> a long time>> ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making>> coffee my>> pants just fell right off of me.>>>>>>>>     ~*~ Akiba~*~>>>> ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~>>>> The World revolves around the Sun>>>> My World revolves around My Son>>>> That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger>>>>-- JolieAnd we pray X 4 Everyday X 4Haters can keep on hating...:)

And show your pretty butt??? LOL Sorry, temptation, it always seems to find me. Hey, that's what you get for Butt Addiction. LOL Good luck with the ankle sweetie. Stay of the poor thing, and I'm so jealous that you have lost weight. And that while you eating all my lunch and chocolates, etc. So unfair. Just kidding, very happy for you. LoveTo: mserslife Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 7:30:02 AMSubject: (unknown)

I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one. I guess I must be losing weight, I

can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

And tonight I will eat your leftover roast chicken with Hawaiian glaze, and the rest of the potatoes...yum!      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- (unknown) I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one. I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

So she was humming? No wonder her pants drop, her booty was shaking too much. You go girl!And Cait, I can relate to the problem getting out of the bath. I was hanging on the faucets as well, my brother said I could end up with a lot of water in my face and right back in the bath, if they would break. So I got myself a little bath seat. It has these suction things that sucks to the bath, so it's very comfortable. Unfortunately, I'm a little further away from the water, but now I get out of bath so much faster.. LOL I realized I had to put another bath mat underneath my feet when I get up, otherwise it can be a bit slippery. See if you can find something like that. So much better than breaking something. Especially our bones. LOL I was so disgusted, seems like everything about me is falling apart. I

had to get a Camaro (walker) and a bath seat all at the same time. Ooh, I guess I'm getting old. LOLTo: MSersLife Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 8:52:05 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

LOL I can just see you standing at the coffeemaker, humming a little tune and your pants fall down. I'm sorry I'm laughing but it's been a terrible week. So thanks for that :)

And I'm sorry about your foot ... I can relate. I hate showers and insist on low hot baths ... hard time getting into the tub but an even harder time getting out! I'd hold onto the faucets but realizing they weren't the stablest, I got one of those thingies you put on the side of the tub. Some days it's even difficult with that ... the right (bad) leg just doesn't want to lift up.

I'm so glad you had a call from Robbin! Wow, does this Mike have an available brother? Do you talk on the phone a lot and any plans on meeting? And how's the 'female problem' .... have you seen a dr yet.

hugs,

Cait

I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now)

On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin.

Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one.

I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.

~*~ Akiba~*~

uhhhhTo: MSersLife Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 9:08:06 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I don't know if he has a brother. We actually have never spoken, just IM each other (pretty much daily) The female problem persists, at this time no bleeding, just some

cramping, nothing horrid, I am sure the bleeding will start again, it has done this before (stopped for a few days/a week or so) then started right back up. Yes. The pants thing was pretty funny, and totally unexpected.. .just standing there minding my own business, and whoom...no pants....and since I didn't have anything under them...well. ..(there we go with the butts again,,,)      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown) LOL I can just see you standing at the coffeemaker, humming a little tune and your pants fall down. I'm sorry I'm laughing but it's been a terrible week. So thanks for that :) And I'm sorry about your foot ... I can relate. I hate showers and insist on low hot baths ... hard time getting into the tub but an even harder time getting out! I'd hold onto the faucets but

realizing they weren't the stablest, I got one of those thingies you put on the side of the tub. Some days it's even difficult with that ... the right (bad) leg just doesn't want to lift up. I'm so glad you had a call from Robbin! Wow, does this Mike have an available brother? Do you talk on the phone a lot and any plans on meeting? And how's the 'female problem' .... have you seen a dr yet. hugs, Cait I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one. I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

At lease your Camaro can't smash your foot. Not unless you are unusually clumsy...wait...maybe it can...      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown) LOL I can just see you standing at the coffeemaker, humming a little tune and your pants fall down. I'm sorry I'm laughing but it's been a terrible week. So thanks for that :) And I'm sorry about your foot ... I can relate. I hate showers and insist on low hot baths ... hard time getting into the tub but an even harder time getting out! I'd hold onto the faucets but realizing they weren't the stablest, I got one of those thingies you put on the side of the tub. Some days it's even difficult with that ... the right (bad) leg just doesn't want to lift up. I'm so glad you had a call from Robbin! Wow, does this Mike have an available brother? Do you talk on the phone a lot and any plans on meeting? And how's the 'female problem' .... have you seen a dr yet. hugs, Cait I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one. I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

Yip, you'd think it's impossible, sorry to disappoint you. I ran over my own foot a few times. Had to get other shoes, the sandals didn't work too great. What do you mean I'm clumsy??? Oh no, not that too!!! I have the ability to kick my own wheels. Damn, I'm good!! Hope I don't have to change the flat tires as well..From: Akiba

To: MSersLife Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 9:43:52 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

At lease your Camaro can't smash your foot. Not unless you are unusually clumsy...wait. ..maybe it can...      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown) LOL I can just see you standing at the coffeemaker, humming a little tune and your pants fall down. I'm sorry I'm laughing but it's been a terrible week. So thanks for that :) And I'm sorry about your foot ... I can relate. I hate showers and insist on low hot baths ... hard time getting into the tub but an even harder time getting out! I'd hold onto the faucets but realizing they weren't the stablest, I got one of those thingies you put on the side of the tub. Some days it's even difficult with that ... the right (bad) leg just doesn't want to lift up. I'm so glad you had a call from Robbin! Wow, does this Mike have an available brother? Do you talk

on the phone a lot and any plans on meeting? And how's the 'female problem' .... have you seen a dr yet. hugs, Cait I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that

foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one. I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

Did I call you clumsy <insert innocent look>      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown) LOL I can just see you standing at the coffeemaker, humming a little tune and your pants fall down. I'm sorry I'm laughing but it's been a terrible week. So thanks for that :) And I'm sorry about your foot ... I can relate. I hate showers and insist on low hot baths ... hard time getting into the tub but an even harder time getting out! I'd hold onto the faucets but realizing they weren't the stablest, I got one of those thingies you put on the side of the tub. Some days it's even difficult with that ... the right (bad) leg just doesn't want to lift up. I'm so glad you had a call from Robbin! Wow, does this Mike have an available brother? Do you talk on the phone a lot and any plans on meeting? And how's the 'female problem' .... have you seen a dr yet. hugs, Cait I crushed my right foot today (the bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one. I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

I won't answer, otherwise I might be a wise A$$ again.To: MSersLife Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 10:45:40 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Did I call you clumsy <insert innocent look>      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger -- Re: (unknown) LOL I can just see you standing at the coffeemaker, humming a little tune and your pants fall down. I'm sorry I'm laughing but it's been a terrible week. So thanks for that :) And I'm sorry about your foot .... I can relate. I hate showers and insist on low hot baths ... hard time getting into the tub but an even harder time getting out! I'd hold onto the faucets but realizing they weren't the stablest, I got one of those thingies you put on the side of the tub. Some days it's even difficult with that ... the right (bad) leg just doesn't want to lift up. I'm so glad you had a call from Robbin! Wow,

does this Mike have an available brother? Do you talk on the phone a lot and any plans on meeting? And how's the 'female problem' .... have you seen a dr yet. hugs, Cait I crushed my right foot today (the

bad one). It is ok, hurts like (insert appropriate expletive) but nothing seems to be broken.Fortunately, I had already showered before I hurt my foot, since it will be a few days before I will be able to get into the shower again (have to stand on that foot to achieve that, and that is just not possible right now) On the good side, I had a long talk with Robbin. Mike sent me a watch. Nice, because I didn't have one.. I guess I must be losing weight, I can reach parts of my anatomy I wasn't able to reach for a long time, my rings either fit like they did a long time ago or are too loose, and today standing in the kitchen making coffee my pants just fell right off of me.     ~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger

Ouch! Sorry you fell.

> I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now - for

> safety outside of the house

>

> I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able to stop it

> with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left temple on the glass of the

> picture over the couch

>

> picture is fine and I didn't break my glasses

>

> just sore and smarty

--

Jolie

And we pray X 4 Everyday X 4

Haters can keep on hating...

:)

with falls twice a week or more when I am stressed 0 helps to be 60 pounds over weight

this time I got shook up

To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:29:05 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Ouch! Sorry you fell.On 10/12/09, Anne Whitworth <reikiladyinswok@ att.net> wrote:> I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now - for> safety outside of the house>> I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able to stop it> with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left temple on the glass of the> picture over the couch>> picture is fine and I didn't break my glasses>> just sore and smarty-- JolieAnd we pray X 4 Everyday X 4Haters can keep on hating...:)

Oh gee, Anne. That sounds terrible. Glad to read that there wasn't broken glass that mighthave gotten into your temple. But it still musthurt anyway. Did you tell your doc/neuro aboutit?hugs and love, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life > I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now > - for safety outside of the house> > I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able > to stop it with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left > temple on the glass of the picture over the couch> > picture is fine and I didn't break my glasses> > just sore and smarty>

I'm so sorry you fell, but so glad you're alright. We can really get hurt very fast. Take it easy and slow. Don't overdo anything.LoveTo: egroup MSers Life <MSersLife >Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 9:26:19 PMSubject:

(unknown)

I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now - for safety outside of the house

I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able to stop it with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left temple on the glass of the picture over the couch

picture is fine and I didn't break my glasses

just sore and smarty

not too bad on the pain - I told my sisters - just shook up bad

To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:33:12 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Oh gee, Anne. That sounds terrible. Glad to read that there wasn't broken glass that mighthave gotten into your temple. But it still musthurt anyway. Did you tell your doc/neuro aboutit?hugs and love, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life > I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now > - for safety outside of the house> > I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able > to stop it with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left > temple on the glass of the picture over the couch> > picture is fine and I didn't break my glasses> > just sore and smarty>

I have been flying under the radar most of the year

To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:37:32 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I'm so sorry you fell, but so glad you're alright. We can really get hurt very fast. Take it easy and slow. Don't overdo anything.Love

From: Anne Whitworth <reikiladyinswok@ att.net>To: egroup MSers Life <MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com>Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 9:26:19 PMSubject: (unknown)

I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now - for safety outside of the house

I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able to stop it with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left temple on the glass of the picture over the couch

just sore and smarty

It's really scary to fall. Especially when you can't get your balance back. And accidents happen so easy. Were you alone at the time?To: MSersLife Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 9:39:24 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

From: "katelloydkidz@ optonline. net" <katelloydkidz@ optonline. net>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:33:12 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Hi Anne, I am glad that you were not hurt in the fall. Please take it easy.Margaret A. CoteSubject: (unknown)To: "egroup MSers Life" <MSersLife >Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 7:26 PM

just sore and smarty

Anne Sis, you gotta stop hurting yourself...there has to be another hobby you can take up...      ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son That which does not kill me only serves to make me stronger From: Anne Whitworth <reikiladyinswokatt (DOT) net>Subject: (unknown)To: "egroup MSers Life" <MSersLife >Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 7:26 PM I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now - for safety outside of the house I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able to stop it with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left temple on the glass of the picture over the couch picture is fine and I didn't break my glasses just sore and smarty

Sorry you fell, but surely glad you didn't hurt yourself badly!

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "    

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

NEW!!! - website in progress!-

http://practicalblackwork.com

(unknown)

I graduated to arm crutches 7 to 8 months ago - just one for now - for

safety outside of the house

I fell Friday - my feet went out from under me - I wasn't able to stop it

with knees and legs on the couch - I hit my left temple on the glass of the

picture over the couch

just sore and smarty

except for Brat Cat - she didn't interrupt her nap

To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:49:26 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

It's really scary to fall. Especially when you can't get your balance back. And accidents happen so easy. Were you alone at the time?

From: Anne Whitworth <reikiladyinswok@ att.net>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Mon, October 12, 2009 9:39:24 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

From: "katelloydkidz@ optonline. net" <katelloydkidz@ optonline. net>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:33:12 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)