RemedySpot.com

Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh goody, you can fix my cellulite! To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:47:49 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

No, you can't. I have long nails and am not beneath using them....*especially * if I am beneath your hiney!!!     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh goody, you can fix my cellulite! To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:47:49 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

No, you can't. I have long nails and am not beneath using them....*especially * if I am beneath your hiney!!!     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie

i hear ya. but sad to say guy fieri gets me everytime!! hes just to cool! my mom want visit some of the diner next summer!!

LONDA

~ALL THAT IM NOT MAKES ME ALL THAT I AM~

From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

i hear ya. but sad to say guy fieri gets me everytime!! hes just to cool! my mom want visit some of the diner next summer!!

LONDA

From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

Hey, hon! You have not even been hired yet!(just kidding),Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:20:11 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

That's ok, as cruise director I'll come by and stomp on your foot once a day or so, then you'll have your pain...Oh, don't thank me, it's all part of the job...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal

pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00 start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

I hired myself, long time ago...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00 start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

I hired myself, long time ago...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00 start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Just remember the life jackets! Donna and I will want them. I can't swim! LOL Oh psst, and just between you and me, I think Akiba sounds a bit dangerous. She can get rid of cellulite without leaving a mark and that red eye face tells me I'm in trouble. So better get some ghost busters as well.To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:53:00 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

and Donna, I guess that I had best hireAkiba and work up that fantasy cruise fast!Love to you all,nFrom: Breytenbach <lauramosselbay@ yahoo.com>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:25:33 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

My dear I)onna How I wish I could make your fantasy come true, I really do. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you. I've never been where you are. So there's nothing I can say to you that will ease your pain, but I really do care.. I wish you all the best and everyone else who's in your position. I really admire you for your sense of humor and not giving up. It's the only thing we all can do, never give up any hope and try to cope with it, any way we can. I hope, when I get where you are today, I will have the grace and strength to handle it. You're a true inspiration my dear friend and I love you for it.Hugs & loveFrom: |)onna <donnaisalwayz@ comcast.net>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:07:36 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

but I can use the fantasy now.. lol

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> You bet. . .though this is only a fantasy!

> Love,

> n

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> *From:* |)onna <donnaisalwayz@ comcast.net>

> *To:* MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com

> *Sent:* Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:54:52 PM

> *Subject:* Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

>

>

>

> n...

>

> Does the symptom free include getting back what we've lost.. so that I

> can get up and dance my tushy off???? huh please please please...

> Wouldn't even mind keeping the weight that I've picked up if I could get

> up and dance like there's no tomorrow...

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> shalonda frederick wrote:

> > ooh, ill do food. might as well put degree to good use. lol

> >

> > LONDA

> > /~ALL THAT IM NOT MAKES ME ALL THAT I AM~/

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>

> > Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!

> > To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com

> > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

> >

> >

> > Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always

> > love the animal pictures.

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

> > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961

> <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>>

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

Just remember the life jackets! Donna and I will want them. I can't swim! LOL Oh psst, and just between you and me, I think Akiba sounds a bit dangerous. She can get rid of cellulite without leaving a mark and that red eye face tells me I'm in trouble. So better get some ghost busters as well.To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:53:00 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

and Donna, I guess that I had best hireAkiba and work up that fantasy cruise fast!Love to you all,nFrom: Breytenbach <lauramosselbay@ yahoo.com>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:25:33 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

My dear I)onna How I wish I could make your fantasy come true, I really do. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you. I've never been where you are. So there's nothing I can say to you that will ease your pain, but I really do care.. I wish you all the best and everyone else who's in your position. I really admire you for your sense of humor and not giving up. It's the only thing we all can do, never give up any hope and try to cope with it, any way we can. I hope, when I get where you are today, I will have the grace and strength to handle it. You're a true inspiration my dear friend and I love you for it.Hugs & loveFrom: |)onna <donnaisalwayz@ comcast.net>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:07:36 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

I have a daughter, the youngest, who is onlyu 5' tall,but has the brains to make up for it. I am just under5' 9.5"--was 5' 11'' at age 15.n aka "the Menace"To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:32:46 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's

kind post

I don't have to duck, I am 4' 11" tall so everything goes over my head anyway...

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

The World revolves around the Sun

My World revolves around My Son

-- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

You are technically speaking, possiblya true dwarf! I have two grandsons whoare dwarves (chondroplasia, too).My husband (6' 2.5") had a mother your height!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:36:29 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

im only 4'9!! how cool

LONDA

Who, me? Dangerous?Whatever would make you thing that?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!> > To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com> > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM> >> >> > Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always> > love the animal pictures.> > Jolie> >> >> >> >> >> >> > start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00> >> >> >> >> > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!> > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961 > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>>> >> >>>>>

Who, me? Dangerous?Whatever would make you thing that?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!> > To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com> > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM> >> >> > Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always> > love the animal pictures.> > Jolie> >> >> >> >> >> >> > start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00> >> >> >> >> > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!> > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961 > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>>> >> >>>>>

I have no idea why I would think that, at all! HEEEEEEEEELP!!To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 2:06:20 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

Who, me? Dangerous?Whatever would make you thing that?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!> > To: MSersLife@yahoogrou

ps.com> > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM> >> >> > Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always> > love the animal pictures.> > Jolie> >> >> >> >> >> >> > start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00> >> >> >> >> > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!> > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index.. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961 > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>>> >> >>>>>

I have no idea why I would think that, at all! HEEEEEEEEELP!!To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 2:06:20 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

Who, me? Dangerous?Whatever would make you thing that?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!> > To: MSersLife@yahoogrou

ps.com> > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM> >> >> > Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always> > love the animal pictures.> > Jolie> >> >> >> >> >> >> > start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00> >> >> >> >> > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!> > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index.. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961 > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>>> >> >>>>>

I am making list.Love to you all,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:59:27 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

Just remember the life jackets! Donna and I will want them. I can't swim! LOL Oh psst, and just between you and me, I think Akiba sounds a bit dangerous. She can get rid of cellulite without leaving a mark and that red eye face tells me I'm in trouble. So better get some ghost busters as well.From: marion j rojas <marionjrojas2002@ yahoo.com>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:53:00 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

I am making list.Love to you all,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:59:27 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

Just remember the life jackets! Donna and I will want them. I can't swim! LOL Oh psst, and just between you and me, I think Akiba sounds a bit dangerous. She can get rid of cellulite without leaving a mark and that red eye face tells me I'm in trouble. So better get some ghost busters as well.From: marion j rojas <marionjrojas2002@ yahoo.com>To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comSent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:53:00 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

amen sister girl!! lol

LONDA

amen sister girl!! lol

LONDA

I know it was like, that is why I said refer to, not copied from *grin* Never figured why she and Burt didn't have kids..     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

I know it was like, that is why I said refer to, not copied from *grin* Never figured why she and Burt didn't have kids..     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

I can just see you jumping up and down like a little kid. NICE! To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 4:56:12 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

They Love Me! They Love Me! They really really Love Me! (if you don't get the reference, think Sally Fields acceptance speech)     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My

World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM