RemedySpot.com

Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just so long as you let me plan the Ship SS MS cruises!Love and giggles,n, who now and then creates fantasy cruises wherewe are all temporarily symptom-free. . .To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:32:11 PMSubject: Re: HEY

FAMILY!!

Of course you belong here. We are a very diverse group of people and even so this is one group that celebrates our differences. ..we are a family here. On another list there is currently

"fighting" (not an MS list) because one, no, two people are cramming their beliefs down the throats of the rest of the list. I hate that. Here we have people of all races, colors, creeds, beliefs...and from all corners of the world...and we all get along and never judge someone else's beliefs, which is awesome. I know I am weird, witchy and a bit wild but they love me here anyway...and I love them. It is one of my fantasies that I win a BIG lotto and take everyone on the list on a fun trip or cruise somewhere, or just bring everyone to some central place and have a HUGE blow-out party! Maybe a spa where we can all be totally pampered!     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so long as you let me plan the Ship SS MS cruises!Love and giggles,n, who now and then creates fantasy cruises wherewe are all temporarily symptom-free. . .To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:32:11 PMSubject: Re: HEY

FAMILY!!

Of course you belong here. We are a very diverse group of people and even so this is one group that celebrates our differences. ..we are a family here. On another list there is currently

"fighting" (not an MS list) because one, no, two people are cramming their beliefs down the throats of the rest of the list. I hate that. Here we have people of all races, colors, creeds, beliefs...and from all corners of the world...and we all get along and never judge someone else's beliefs, which is awesome. I know I am weird, witchy and a bit wild but they love me here anyway...and I love them. It is one of my fantasies that I win a BIG lotto and take everyone on the list on a fun trip or cruise somewhere, or just bring everyone to some central place and have a HUGE blow-out party! Maybe a spa where we can all be totally pampered!     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

FAMILY!!

ooh, ill do food. might as well put degree to good use. lol

LONDA

~ALL THAT IM NOT MAKES ME ALL THAT I AM~

From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

n...

Does the symptom free include getting back what we've lost.. so that I

can get up and dance my tushy off???? huh please please please...

Wouldn't even mind keeping the weight that I've picked up if I could get

up and dance like there's no tomorrow...

HUGS

|)onna

shalonda frederick wrote:

> ooh, ill do food. might as well put degree to good use. lol

>

> LONDA

> /~ALL THAT IM NOT MAKES ME ALL THAT I AM~/

>

>

>

>

>

> From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>

> Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!

> To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com

> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

>

>

> Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always

> love the animal pictures.

> Jolie

>

>

>

>

>

>

> start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

>

>

>

>

> FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>

>

>

Symptom-free sounds wonderful. Although, I think I will probably feel ill if I have a day without pain. I'm used to having pain since the age of 4, so I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. It sounds awful for saying it, but it's true. I think I got accustomed to it. Don't know any other way of living. I'm really pathetic. Oh, please remember the sea sick pills, I've never been on a ship or anything on water. Hey, I live by the sea, but I don't get on the water, I'll sink! So I'll prefer 3 life jackets as well. Okay, now we can go. Silly LOLLIEPOPTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:35:42 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind postJust so long as you let me plan the Ship SS MS cruises!Love and giggles,n, who now and then creates fantasy cruises wherewe are all temporarily symptom-free. . .To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:32:11 PMSubject: Re: HEY

FAMILY!!

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00

Symptom-free sounds wonderful. Although, I think I will probably feel ill if I have a day without pain. I'm used to having pain since the age of 4, so I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. It sounds awful for saying it, but it's true. I think I got accustomed to it. Don't know any other way of living. I'm really pathetic. Oh, please remember the sea sick pills, I've never been on a ship or anything on water. Hey, I live by the sea, but I don't get on the water, I'll sink! So I'll prefer 3 life jackets as well. Okay, now we can go. Silly LOLLIEPOPTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:35:42 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind postJust so long as you let me plan the Ship SS MS cruises!Love and giggles,n, who now and then creates fantasy cruises wherewe are all temporarily symptom-free. . .To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:32:11 PMSubject: Re: HEY

FAMILY!!

FAMILY!!

Ooh, Londa, I'm your best pal!To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:52:03 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind postooh, ill do food. might as well put degree to good use. lol

LONDA

From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie

Ooh, Londa, I'm your best pal!To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:52:03 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind postooh, ill do food. might as well put degree to good use. lol

LONDA

LONDA

You have a degree in food?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

You have a degree in food?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: HEY FAMILY!!To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we alwayslove the animal pictures.Jolie start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

You bet. . .though this is only a fantasy!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:54:52 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

n...

HUGS

|)onna

>

> LONDA

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jolie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>

>

>

You bet. . .though this is only a fantasy!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:54:52 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

n...

HUGS

|)onna

>

> LONDA

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jolie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

n...

HUGS

|)onna

>

> LONDA

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jolie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

No one, including me ever gets sea-sick, hasfood poisoning, catches an illness in our fantasycruises, though I had thought of a fantasy trainride to the location of one of our members, too!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:55:01 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind

FAMILY!!

No one, including me ever gets sea-sick, hasfood poisoning, catches an illness in our fantasycruises, though I had thought of a fantasy trainride to the location of one of our members, too!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:55:01 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind

FAMILY!!

but I can use the fantasy now.. lol

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> You bet. . .though this is only a fantasy!

> Love,

> n

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> *From:* |)onna

> *To:* MSersLife

> *Sent:* Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:54:52 PM

> *Subject:* Re: reply to Akiba's kind post

>

>

>

> n...

>

> Does the symptom free include getting back what we've lost.. so that I

> can get up and dance my tushy off???? huh please please please...

> Wouldn't even mind keeping the weight that I've picked up if I could get

> up and dance like there's no tomorrow...

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> shalonda frederick wrote:

> > ooh, ill do food. might as well put degree to good use. lol

> >

> > LONDA

> > /~ALL THAT IM NOT MAKES ME ALL THAT I AM~/

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From: Jolie Riojas <osa503gmail (DOT) com>

> > Subject: Re: HEY FAMILY!!

> > To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com

> > Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:12 AM

> >

> >

> > Princess is a cutie! We are animal lovers in this group, so we always

> > love the animal pictures.

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

> > <http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961

> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109096 & rui=103673961>>

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

marion j rojas wrote:

>

>

> Love,

> n

>

>

>

>

> n...

>

>

> HUGS

>

> |)onna

>

> >

> > LONDA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jolie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

That's great to hear. Better take the ship, I don't think the train will get to Mossel Bay, South Africa. Not through the sea, the ship will work better. Oh, I once had food poisoning. The best part of it was that I lost 3 kilos (6 pounds) in 48 hours. The sad part is I gained it back very soon and even a little more. So I know now it's not a great way to diet. Ooh, sorry, lost a little track.Luv u 2LollypopTo:

MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:02:05 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind postNo one, including me ever gets sea-sick, hasfood poisoning, catches an illness in our fantasycruises, though I had thought of a fantasy trainride to the location of one of our members, too!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:55:01 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind

FAMILY!!

That's great to hear. Better take the ship, I don't think the train will get to Mossel Bay, South Africa. Not through the sea, the ship will work better. Oh, I once had food poisoning. The best part of it was that I lost 3 kilos (6 pounds) in 48 hours. The sad part is I gained it back very soon and even a little more. So I know now it's not a great way to diet. Ooh, sorry, lost a little track.Luv u 2LollypopTo:

MSersLife Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:02:05 AMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind postNo one, including me ever gets sea-sick, hasfood poisoning, catches an illness in our fantasycruises, though I had thought of a fantasy trainride to the location of one of our members, too!Love,nTo: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:55:01 PMSubject: Re: reply to Akiba's kind

FAMILY!!

FAMILY!!