RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Prayers Needed!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth,

My Prayers are with you.... When it rains it pours...

God Bless,

~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Beth,

My Prayers are with you.... When it rains it pours...

God Bless,

~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Beth,

I am so sorry. He will be in my prayers tonight.

Love, Lynn

>

> I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for special

> prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you could

> ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was told

> he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner

tonight,

> he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him and

> got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his

> lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much hope.

> He is in ICU right now.....

>

> To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. He

> passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever really

> recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my uncle,

> my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin

> sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems and I

> am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

>

> There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

Beth,

I am so sorry. He will be in my prayers tonight.

Love, Lynn

>

> I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for special

> prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you could

> ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was told

> he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner

tonight,

> he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him and

> got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his

> lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much hope.

> He is in ICU right now.....

>

> To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. He

> passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever really

> recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my uncle,

> my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin

> sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems and I

> am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

>

> There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

here is the website I got them from www.organicpharmacy.com The name brand is Pure and its 1250mg per pill and I got the Olive leaf there as well. I took it for 7 days after surgery with the vitamins that

Dr. Feng gave me also. When the Caprylic Acid pill is 1250mg I take it one 3 times a day. And if your

stomach is big and uncomfortable I took 7000mg a day. for a few days. What a difference.

Love

In a message dated 2/26/2008 12:23:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Thanks for the advice . I'm so glad to hear everything workedout for you. Where do i get Caprylic Acid and Olive leaf extract from?I will pick some up before i go just in case. I cant wait to hearhow a is doing. My ex plant is scheduled for 3/7. I'm really happythat Dr Feng was able to get me in so quickly since i had to cancellast week. Guess it just wasnt my week to go :)How long so i take thepills for?> > >> > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > special > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > could > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > told > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > tonight, > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him > and > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > hope. > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > He > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > really > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > uncle, > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > and I > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > Much Love,> > > Beth> > >> >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Thanks for the advice . I'm so glad to hear everything worked

out for you. Where do i get Caprylic Acid and Olive leaf extract from?

I will pick some up before i go just in case. I cant wait to hear

how a is doing. My ex plant is scheduled for 3/7. I'm really happy

that Dr Feng was able to get me in so quickly since i had to cancel

last week. Guess it just wasnt my week to go :)How long so i take the

pills for?

> > >

> > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for

> special

> > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you

> could

> > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was

> told

> > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner

> > tonight,

> > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him

> and

> > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his

> > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much

> hope.

> > > He is in ICU right now.....

> > >

> > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago.

> He

> > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever

> really

> > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my

> uncle,

> > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin

> > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems

> and I

> > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

> > >

> > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

>

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the advice . I'm so glad to hear everything worked

out for you. Where do i get Caprylic Acid and Olive leaf extract from?

I will pick some up before i go just in case. I cant wait to hear

how a is doing. My ex plant is scheduled for 3/7. I'm really happy

that Dr Feng was able to get me in so quickly since i had to cancel

last week. Guess it just wasnt my week to go :)How long so i take the

pills for?

> > >

> > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for

> special

> > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you

> could

> > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was

> told

> > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner

> > tonight,

> > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him

> and

> > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his

> > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much

> hope.

> > > He is in ICU right now.....

> > >

> > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago.

> He

> > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever

> really

> > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my

> uncle,

> > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin

> > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems

> and I

> > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

> > >

> > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Living.

>

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/

>

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. He is suh a great guy and most of all I do not want him to suffer in this illness. I pray he recovers or that he goes "home" and sees his son again!!!! His son died very suddenly and I think that got the best of he and his wife.

The doctor's told him this morning that the ancer has spread ALL through him. He is meeting with the cancer doctor tomorrow but I would say they will not give him alot of time. He is still in ICU, they are trying to get him stabilized enough to be put in his own room. Whether he will ever get out of the hospital....well we will see.

Thanks for the prayers....I pray most of all that the ones left behind will find peace...they are who I worry about the most!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Prayers Needed!!!!

Beth,How sad...I will pray for your family!Patty>> I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for special > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you could > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was told > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner tonight, > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him and > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much hope. > He is in ICU right now.....> > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. He >

passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever really > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my uncle, > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems and I > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > Much Love,> Beth>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Caprylic Acid is for killing off the baddies in your body and My body wasn't able to handle

antibiotics they put you on after surgery so I had to kill them off with the Caprylic Acid, Olive

leaf extract and Oregeano Oil. This is a natural anti-biotic which kills off the bad yeast in your

body called candida. My stomach was so big I knew I had baddies in there.

I suggest you keep this at hand to kill that stuff off so you don't have to take Dr. Fengs

antibiotics after surgery. All you take now should be Dr. Feng vitamins and probiotics until

surgery and then after surgery stop the probiotics and take the caprylic Acid ,Oregeno Oil

and Olive leaf extract and you should feel tons better. I would stay on the Caprylic Acid

for 10 days at least ....I didn't and that is where I made my mistake...giving those baddies their

way.

You should be able to find the Caprylic on the www.organicpharmacy.org called Caprylic Plus which

is 1290mg and take it 3 times a day.

Your surgery is coming up soon so don't worry about detoxing until surgery but you can do

coffee enemas up to the surgery because back then before surgeries they cleaned out your colon

before the surgery. That is just what i did. Great Idea it was too.

This is something that needs to be addressed ASAP and it not

something that you think does not need to be taken care of because it does.

This is needed. Trust me.

Love

In a message dated 2/27/2008 11:48:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Hi ,Thanks for the info. I did find the Olive leaf but could not find theCaprylic Acid? Can i purchase these in other stores? Is there any wayfor me to know if i even need to take it? I just want to make sure iam not overloading my my body with things that aren't even a problem.I know very little in this area of natural supplements but am veryinterested in learning what i should be taking on a daily basis andwhat i should be taking to detox. problem is no one seems to know whatis wrong with me to figure out how to combat it? ok enough with thequestions..lol I'm going to start referring to you as MD. :)Hugs,> > > >> > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > special > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > could > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > > told > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > tonight, > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him > > and > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > hope. > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > > He > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > really > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > uncle, > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > and I > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > Beth> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc> Living. > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Caprylic Acid is for killing off the baddies in your body and My body wasn't able to handle

antibiotics they put you on after surgery so I had to kill them off with the Caprylic Acid, Olive

leaf extract and Oregeano Oil. This is a natural anti-biotic which kills off the bad yeast in your

body called candida. My stomach was so big I knew I had baddies in there.

I suggest you keep this at hand to kill that stuff off so you don't have to take Dr. Fengs

antibiotics after surgery. All you take now should be Dr. Feng vitamins and probiotics until

surgery and then after surgery stop the probiotics and take the caprylic Acid ,Oregeno Oil

and Olive leaf extract and you should feel tons better. I would stay on the Caprylic Acid

for 10 days at least ....I didn't and that is where I made my mistake...giving those baddies their

way.

You should be able to find the Caprylic on the www.organicpharmacy.org called Caprylic Plus which

is 1290mg and take it 3 times a day.

Your surgery is coming up soon so don't worry about detoxing until surgery but you can do

coffee enemas up to the surgery because back then before surgeries they cleaned out your colon

before the surgery. That is just what i did. Great Idea it was too.

This is something that needs to be addressed ASAP and it not

something that you think does not need to be taken care of because it does.

This is needed. Trust me.

Love

In a message dated 2/27/2008 11:48:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Hi ,Thanks for the info. I did find the Olive leaf but could not find theCaprylic Acid? Can i purchase these in other stores? Is there any wayfor me to know if i even need to take it? I just want to make sure iam not overloading my my body with things that aren't even a problem.I know very little in this area of natural supplements but am veryinterested in learning what i should be taking on a daily basis andwhat i should be taking to detox. problem is no one seems to know whatis wrong with me to figure out how to combat it? ok enough with thequestions..lol I'm going to start referring to you as MD. :)Hugs,> > > >> > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > special > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > could > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > > told > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > tonight, > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him > > and > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > hope. > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > > He > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > really > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > uncle, > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > and I > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > Beth> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc> Living. > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

You can try your health food store or vitamin store but makes sure you can get the Caprylic Acid in

1250 mg so you only have to take it 1 pill 3 times a day that makes it so much easier.

In a message dated 2/27/2008 1:46:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Can these be purchased in any natural vitamin store or do i have toorder online? Im only asking because i leave next Thursday morning soi want to make sure i have them in time.> > > > > >> > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > > special > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > > could > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He > was > > > > told > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his > dinner > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on > him > > > > and > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid > on his > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him > much > > > > hope. > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years > ago. > > > > He > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > > really > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to > my > > > > uncle, > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has > a twin > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health > problems > > > > and I > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > Beth> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > Watc> > > Living. > > > >> > >> > > (__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://li> vinghttp> > :_ > > > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp> ://liv) > > > ing_ > > >> > > (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght> tp://liv> > ing_ > > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-> campos-duffy/) )> > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > Living. > > >> > > (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght> tp://liv> > ing_ > > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-> campos-duffy/) > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL > Living. > > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-> campos-duffy/> > 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> >> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Yes, the caprylic Acid and the rest of the pills I mentioned are all natural and cant hurt you. I take no meds for my healing......I dont believe in it only if its for

thyroid because that's probably the safest to take.

In a message dated 2/27/2008 1:42:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

so taking the caprylic acid and olive leaf pills can in no way hurt meif i take them even if they are not needed? I'm assuming if they areall natural they can not be bad for my system.Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > special > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > could > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > > > told > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > > tonight, > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked onhim > > > and > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid onhis > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > > hope. > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > > > He > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > really > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > > uncle, > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has atwin > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > > and I > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > Beth> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc> > Living. > > >> >>(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp> :_ >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv)> > ing_ > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/))> > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > Living. > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

OK, girls, lets meet at Starbutts........lolololDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

I wanted you to do a coffee enema a day before surgey to clean out your colon.

to get the trash out of your colon. They did this back in the day before surgery's

to make sure the had the patient in good care and healthy.

In a message dated 2/27/2008 2:45:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

- My thoughts exactly!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!> > > > > >> > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > > special > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > > could > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > > > > told > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on> him > > > > and > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on> his > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > > > hope. > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > > > > He > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > > really > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > > > uncle, > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a> twin > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > > > and I > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > Beth> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc> > > Living. > > > >> > >> >> (__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp> > :_ > >> (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv)> > > > ing_ > > >> >> (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> > ing_ > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> )> > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > Living. > > >> >> (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> > ing_ > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL> Living. > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> > 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> >> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Patty,

That is right this coffee enema is my best friend to fight diseases. I am with

Patty all the way on this. I see the junk coming out of my trunk. LOLOL

In a message dated 2/27/2008 2:53:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

Aaawww, shoot, you girls don't know what you're missing!!!! Right ???Patty> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask > for > > > > > special > > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people > you > > > > > could > > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He > was > > > > > told > > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his > dinner > > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked > on> > him > > > > > and > > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid > on> > his > > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him > much > > > > > hope. > > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 > years ago. > > > > > He > > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle > ever > > > > > really > > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to > my > > > > > uncle, > > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also > has a> > twin > > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health > problems > > > > > and I > > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > > Beth> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky > eaters. Watc> > > > Living. > > > > >> > > >> > >> > > (__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://li> vinghttp> > > :_ > > >> > > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp> ://liv)> > > > > > ing_ > > > >> > >> > > (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght> tp://liv> > > ing_ > > >> > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-> campos-duffy/)> > )> > > > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > > Living. > > > >> > >> > > (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght> tp://liv> > > ing_ > > >> > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-> campos-duffy/)> > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL> > Living. > > >> > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-> campos-duffy/> > > 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> > >> >> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Its a great thing to keep at hand....

Get Caprylic Acid.LOLOL

In a message dated 2/27/2008 3:43:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

yes i did see the post where i need a min of 3600mg a day but do ineed a min as well for the olive leaf and oregano oil as well? I ammost likely going to end up using the website that you provided for meand just have it over nighted or something. I don't know of too manyhealth food store around me although i never really looked either :)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to askfor > > > > > special > > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > > > could > > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He > > was > > > > > told > > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his > > dinner > > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they workedon > > him > > > > > and > > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid > > on his > > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him > > much > > > > > hope. > > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years > > ago. > > > > > He > > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > > > really > > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to > > my > > > > > uncle, > > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has > > a twin > > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health > > problems > > > > > and I > > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > > Beth> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > Watc> > > > Living. > > > > >> > > >> > > > > (___http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living._ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://living.)<_Whttp://li_ (whttp://li/) > > vinghttp> > > :_ > > > > >(_http://living.http://livinghttp://living.http://living.<Whttp://livin_ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp) > > ://liv) > > > > ing_ > > > >> > > > >(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://liv_ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght) > > _tp://liv_ (tp://liv/) > > > ing_ > > >(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://living_ > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-) > > campos-duffy/ > > > > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > > Living. > > > >> > > > >(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://liv_ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght) > > _tp://liv_ (tp://liv/) > > > ing_ > > >(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://living_ > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-) > > campos-duffy/ > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. W> > Living. > > >(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://living_ > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-) > > campos-duffy/> > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Its a great thing to keep at hand....

Get Caprylic Acid.LOLOL

In a message dated 2/27/2008 3:43:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

yes i did see the post where i need a min of 3600mg a day but do ineed a min as well for the olive leaf and oregano oil as well? I ammost likely going to end up using the website that you provided for meand just have it over nighted or something. I don't know of too manyhealth food store around me although i never really looked either :)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to askfor > > > > > special > > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > > > could > > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He > > was > > > > > told > > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his > > dinner > > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they workedon > > him > > > > > and > > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid > > on his > > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him > > much > > > > > hope. > > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years > > ago. > > > > > He > > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > > > really > > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to > > my > > > > > uncle, > > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has > > a twin > > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health > > problems > > > > > and I > > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > > Beth> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > Watc> > > > Living. > > > > >> > > >> > > > > (___http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living._ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://living.)<_Whttp://li_ (whttp://li/) > > vinghttp> > > :_ > > > > >(_http://living.http://livinghttp://living.http://living.<Whttp://livin_ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp) > > ://liv) > > > > ing_ > > > >> > > > >(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://liv_ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght) > > _tp://liv_ (tp://liv/) > > > ing_ > > >(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://living_ > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-) > > campos-duffy/ > > > > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > > Living. > > > >> > > > >(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://liv_ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght) > > _tp://liv_ (tp://liv/) > > > ing_ > > >(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://living_ > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-) > > campos-duffy/ > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. W> > Living. > > >(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://living_ > (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-) > > campos-duffy/> > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for the info. I did find the Olive leaf but could not find the

Caprylic Acid? Can i purchase these in other stores? Is there any way

for me to know if i even need to take it? I just want to make sure i

am not overloading my my body with things that aren't even a problem.

I know very little in this area of natural supplements but am very

interested in learning what i should be taking on a daily basis and

what i should be taking to detox. problem is no one seems to know what

is wrong with me to figure out how to combat it? ok enough with the

questions..lol I'm going to start referring to you as MD. :)

Hugs,

> > > >

> > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for

> > special

> > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you

> > could

> > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was

> > told

> > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner

> > > tonight,

> > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him

> > and

> > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his

> > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much

> > hope.

> > > > He is in ICU right now.....

> > > >

> > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago.

> > He

> > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever

> > really

> > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my

> > uncle,

> > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin

> > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems

> > and I

> > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

> > > >

> > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc

> Living.

> >

>

(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv

> ing_

>

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/\

)

> > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Living.

>

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for the info. I did find the Olive leaf but could not find the

Caprylic Acid? Can i purchase these in other stores? Is there any way

for me to know if i even need to take it? I just want to make sure i

am not overloading my my body with things that aren't even a problem.

I know very little in this area of natural supplements but am very

interested in learning what i should be taking on a daily basis and

what i should be taking to detox. problem is no one seems to know what

is wrong with me to figure out how to combat it? ok enough with the

questions..lol I'm going to start referring to you as MD. :)

Hugs,

> > > >

> > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for

> > special

> > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you

> > could

> > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was

> > told

> > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner

> > > tonight,

> > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him

> > and

> > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his

> > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much

> > hope.

> > > > He is in ICU right now.....

> > > >

> > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago.

> > He

> > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever

> > really

> > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my

> > uncle,

> > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin

> > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems

> > and I

> > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

> > > >

> > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

> > > >

> > > > Much Love,

> > > > Beth

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc

> Living.

> >

>

(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv

> ing_

>

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/\

)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Living.

>

>

Guest guest

I know its hard to digest all this stuff so keep the why's coming

girl that is the only way we can get it straight. Dont be sorry for that.

Healing is coming soon for you.

Hang in there. Love

In a message dated 2/27/2008 3:37:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

thank you so much for all of your help. i am in no way doubtingwhat you are telling me im just trying to understand how this stuffall works. I am going to go out tonight after work and get what yousuggested so i will have it on hand. Thanks again for you're patiencewith this. I know i can be like a 5 year old sometimes with all of the"whys"....lol> > > > > >> > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > > special > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > > could > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. Hewas > > > > told > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on> him > > > > and > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on> his > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > > > hope. > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 yearsago. > > > > He > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > > really > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > > > uncle, > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a> twin > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > > > and I > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > Beth> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters.Watc> > > Living. > > > >> > >> >> (___http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living._ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://living.)<_Whttp://livinghttp_ > (whttp://livinghttp/) > > :_ > >>(_http://living.http://livinghttp://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp:_> >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv))> > > > ing_ > > >> >>(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp> :_ >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv)> > ing_ > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/))> )> > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > Living. > > >> >>(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp> :_ >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv)> > ing_ > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/))> > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > Living. > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

I know its hard to digest all this stuff so keep the why's coming

girl that is the only way we can get it straight. Dont be sorry for that.

Healing is coming soon for you.

Hang in there. Love

In a message dated 2/27/2008 3:37:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

thank you so much for all of your help. i am in no way doubtingwhat you are telling me im just trying to understand how this stuffall works. I am going to go out tonight after work and get what yousuggested so i will have it on hand. Thanks again for you're patiencewith this. I know i can be like a 5 year old sometimes with all of the"whys"....lol> > > > > >> > > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > > special > > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > > could > > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. Hewas > > > > told > > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > > > tonight, > > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on> him > > > > and > > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on> his > > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > > > hope. > > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 yearsago. > > > > He > > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > > really > > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > > > uncle, > > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a> twin > > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > > > and I > > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > > Beth> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters.Watc> > > Living. > > > >> > >> >> (___http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living._ > (http://living.http//living.http://living.http://living.)<_Whttp://livinghttp_ > (whttp://livinghttp/) > > :_ > >>(_http://living.http://livinghttp://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp:_> >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv))> > > > ing_ > > >> >>(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp> :_ >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv)> > ing_ > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/))> )> > > > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > > Living. > > >> >>(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://livinghttp> :_ >(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv)> > ing_ > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/))> > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. > Living. > >>(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> ing_ >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > >> > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOLLiving. >(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

We have a link for the caprylic acid in our links section, under healing products:

http://www.healthywarehouse.com/digestive-health/caprylic-acid-combination.asp

Patty> > > > >> > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > special > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > could > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > > > told > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > > tonight, > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him > > > and > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > > hope. > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > > > He > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > really > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > > uncle, > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > > and I > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > Beth> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc> > Living. > > >> >> (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> > ing_ > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL> Living. > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> > 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> >>

Guest guest

We have a link for the caprylic acid in our links section, under healing products:

http://www.healthywarehouse.com/digestive-health/caprylic-acid-combination.asp

Patty> > > > >> > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for > > > special > > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you > > > could > > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was > > > told > > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner > > > > tonight, > > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him > > > and > > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his > > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much > > > hope. > > > > > He is in ICU right now.....> > > > > > > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. > > > He > > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever > > > really > > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my > > > uncle, > > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin > > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems > > > and I > > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....> > > > > > > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he > > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!> > > > > > > > > > Much Love,> > > > > Beth> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters. Watc> > Living. > > >> >> (_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp://liv> > ing_ > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/)> > > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL> Living. > >> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/> > 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)> >>

Guest guest

The dose needed to kill off candida is 3600 mg a day for a minimum of

two weeks. 10 days isn't long enough!

Patty

> > > > >

> > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for

> > > special

> > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you

> > > could

> > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He

was

> > > told

> > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his

dinner

> > > > tonight,

> > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on

him

> > > and

> > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid

on his

> > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him

much

> > > hope.

> > > > > He is in ICU right now.....

> > > > >

> > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years

ago.

> > > He

> > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever

> > > really

> > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to

my

> > > uncle,

> > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has

a twin

> > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health

problems

> > > and I

> > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

> > > > >

> > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > Beth

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters.

Watc

> > Living.

> > >

> >

>

(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://li

vinghttp

> :_

>

(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp

://liv)

> > ing_

> >

>

(_http://living.http://living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinght

tp://liv

> ing_

> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-

campos-duffy/) )

>

> > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters.

> Living.

> >

>

> ing_

campos-duffy/)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Living.

campos-duffy/

>

Guest guest

The dose needed to kill off candida is 3600 mg a day for a minimum of

two weeks. 10 days isn't long enough!

Patty

> > > > >

> > > > > I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for

> > > special

> > > > > prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you

> > > could

> > > > > ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He

was

> > > told

> > > > > he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his

dinner

> > > > tonight,

> > > > > he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on

him

> > > and

> > > > > got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid

on his

> > > > > lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him

much

> > > hope.

> > > > > He is in ICU right now.....

> > > > >

> > > > > To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years

ago.

> > > He

> > > > > passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever

> > > really

> > > > > recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to

my

> > > uncle,

> > > > > my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has

a twin

> > > > > sister that I am very close to. She has many health

problems

> > > and I

> > > > > am afraid this will also get the best of her.....

> > > > >

> > > > > There will be alot of grief on alot of people if he

> > > > > passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Much Love,

> > > > > Beth

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters.

Watc

> > Living.

> > >

> >

>

(__http://living.http://living.http://living.http://living.<Whttp://li

vinghttp

> :_

>

(http://living.http//living.http://living.http://livihttp://livinghttp

://liv)

> > ing_

> >

>

> ing_

campos-duffy/) )

>

> > > 2050827?NCID= 2050827?NCI

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Ideas to please picky eaters.

> Living.

> >

>

> ing_

campos-duffy/)

> >

>

>