RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Goodmorning ~Happy New Year to you both with love:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning to our Sweet Dede:

Thank you for asking about us. We are doing better, and my leg is getting better too. I still have quite a bit of pain; however, the swelling seems to be going down. We put the anti-inflammatory cream on my leg last night, and it might be helping. The doctor at the hospital gave me a few Percocet painkillers, and they make me itch all over, just like Morphine....they kill the pain in my heart as well. They sure help with the pain, but I will have to take Tylenol 3 today, and they make my throat swell up....oh well, it will not matter as long as they kill the pain.

Honey, how are you two coping? What are you going to do tonight to celebrate the New Year? We are going to watch a movie and have something nice...not sure what yet. It would be nice to go out for dinner, but we know that is out for us.

Take care of our special friends...love you both...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Goodmorning ~

Goodmorning Sweet Lea ~

How are you feeling today? How is that

leg? How is sweet Superman? God Bless

you both, sending you all lots of love, prayers,

and big warm gentle hugs, Love Dede

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

Good morning to our Sweet Dede:

Thank you for asking about us. We are doing better, and my leg is getting better too. I still have quite a bit of pain; however, the swelling seems to be going down. We put the anti-inflammatory cream on my leg last night, and it might be helping. The doctor at the hospital gave me a few Percocet painkillers, and they make me itch all over, just like Morphine....they kill the pain in my heart as well. They sure help with the pain, but I will have to take Tylenol 3 today, and they make my throat swell up....oh well, it will not matter as long as they kill the pain.

Honey, how are you two coping? What are you going to do tonight to celebrate the New Year? We are going to watch a movie and have something nice...not sure what yet. It would be nice to go out for dinner, but we know that is out for us.

Take care of our special friends...love you both...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Goodmorning ~

Goodmorning Sweet Lea ~

How are you feeling today? How is that

leg? How is sweet Superman? God Bless

you both, sending you all lots of love, prayers,

and big warm gentle hugs, Love Dede

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

Lea,

Itching and throat swelling are an indication you are allergic to whatever you're taking. Please let your doctor know.

Generally speaking, each exposure will result in more severe symptoms . . . and can become life-threatening.

Think of it like this . . . We are born with an empty glass that gets filled over time with the toxins we encounter . . eventually the glass starts splashing, then overflowing.

The only way to get the level of what's in the glass lower is by detoxing, detoxing, detoxing . . .

I used to react to many things that hardly affect me at all now. I know it can be done!

Liver flushes and colonics are one way to kick start the process. . . . Your doctor isn't likely to agree though!

Are you at least taking Milk Thistle?

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

Itching and throat swelling are an indication you are allergic to whatever you're taking. Please let your doctor know.

Generally speaking, each exposure will result in more severe symptoms . . . and can become life-threatening.

Think of it like this . . . We are born with an empty glass that gets filled over time with the toxins we encounter . . eventually the glass starts splashing, then overflowing.

The only way to get the level of what's in the glass lower is by detoxing, detoxing, detoxing . . .

I used to react to many things that hardly affect me at all now. I know it can be done!

Liver flushes and colonics are one way to kick start the process. . . . Your doctor isn't likely to agree though!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, I am not taking Milk Thistle, and I am not eating junk. I have not taken any pain medication since 5PM last night. The pain is getting bad again. I plan on calling my rheumatologist, because he should know what is going on with me. I have tried heat and cold packs, but they do not help. Staying in bed is no good, but that is the only way that I have any comfort.

Honey, I think that I have caused this problem, because I tend to put most of my weight on my right leg. Putting up three Christmas trees is not a good idea for me, that is what caused the problem....I hope. It could be Osteoarthritis, but who knows? I will let you know what the doctor has to say.

Thank you for helping me....love you......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````````````

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lea,

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, I am not taking Milk Thistle, and I am not eating junk. I have not taken any pain medication since 5PM last night. The pain is getting bad again. I plan on calling my rheumatologist, because he should know what is going on with me. I have tried heat and cold packs, but they do not help. Staying in bed is no good, but that is the only way that I have any comfort.

Honey, I think that I have caused this problem, because I tend to put most of my weight on my right leg. Putting up three Christmas trees is not a good idea for me, that is what caused the problem....I hope. It could be Osteoarthritis, but who knows? I will let you know what the doctor has to say.

Thank you for helping me....love you......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````````````

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lea,

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Dear Lea,

You should be able to put up three Christmas trees . . . YOU didn't do anything to cause the problem. . .

I don't understand why they won't take those toxic bombs out of your chest once and for all!

Milk Thistle is a very gentle way to help your liver detox. . . I highly recommend it - especially if you can't do any of the other detox programs. . . Some doctors here are recommending it.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Dear Lea,

You should be able to put up three Christmas trees . . . YOU didn't do anything to cause the problem. . .

I don't understand why they won't take those toxic bombs out of your chest once and for all!

Milk Thistle is a very gentle way to help your liver detox. . . I highly recommend it - especially if you can't do any of the other detox programs. . . Some doctors here are recommending it.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, are you saying that the garbage that is in my breasts could have caused this problem? Thank you for telling me that putting up three trees did not cause the problem.

Honey, I am waiting for an MRI, but they really seem to think that I do not need one. They are all a bunch of rats, and I should sue them for negligence.

Where do you buy Milk Thistle and what is it? The doctors would laugh at me if I mentioned it. I have cut my calories, and we eat fresh fruit and vegetables. I had a friend, and she was using coffee enemas and she died. Tiki had MM and her breast implants were removed, but it was too late.

I think that fasting is the best, but we must be careful, because we are not absorbing our food like women who have never had implants.

Love you always.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Dear Lea,

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, are you saying that the garbage that is in my breasts could have caused this problem? Thank you for telling me that putting up three trees did not cause the problem.

Honey, I am waiting for an MRI, but they really seem to think that I do not need one. They are all a bunch of rats, and I should sue them for negligence.

Where do you buy Milk Thistle and what is it? The doctors would laugh at me if I mentioned it. I have cut my calories, and we eat fresh fruit and vegetables. I had a friend, and she was using coffee enemas and she died. Tiki had MM and her breast implants were removed, but it was too late.

I think that fasting is the best, but we must be careful, because we are not absorbing our food like women who have never had implants.

Love you always.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Dear Lea,

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

Until you get that garbage cleaned out of your chest, you won't have any idea how many of your health problems it's been causing.

Your body is in a constant state of inflammation, trying to deal with the toxins. . . I'm amazed that you've done as well as you have . .

But I know as well as you, that's no way to live!

If you don't see Milk Thistle in the supplement section of your drug store, you can order it online. It's a very common, basic supplement.

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

Until you get that garbage cleaned out of your chest, you won't have any idea how many of your health problems it's been causing.

Your body is in a constant state of inflammation, trying to deal with the toxins. . . I'm amazed that you've done as well as you have . .

But I know as well as you, that's no way to live!

If you don't see Milk Thistle in the supplement section of your drug store, you can order it online. It's a very common, basic supplement.

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene,

Dr. Kolb had me on Milk Thistle X for liver help... It must have worked..

~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

Rogene,

Dr. Kolb had me on Milk Thistle X for liver help... It must have worked..

~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

Sweet Lea ~

Boy, you can sure tell I am out of the loop

and behind ! !

I sure hope you list that med as one you

are allergic to now..........Please be careful with

drugs that give you reactions like that. I hope

by now your leg is better, Did you see your

doctor ? Sending you lots of healing energy

and love ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Sweet Lea ~

and behind ! !

and love ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Darling Dede:

How are you this morning? Thank you for your sweet note, we have to go for my B12 shot today. Yesterday morning my rheumatologist gave me a cortozone shot which included freezing...all in one. He told me that my knee is showing signs of wear. He did not want me taking anymore painkillers, and today my leg feels better.

Honey, we need Spring to come fast this year, because we both love being outdoors,. is showing signs of depression, and what my daughter did to us is really bothering him.

Honey, we love you...stay close always...Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````

Sweet Lea ~

and behind ! !

and love ~ Dede

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Darling Dede:

How are you this morning? Thank you for your sweet note, we have to go for my B12 shot today. Yesterday morning my rheumatologist gave me a cortozone shot which included freezing...all in one. He told me that my knee is showing signs of wear. He did not want me taking anymore painkillers, and today my leg feels better.

Honey, we need Spring to come fast this year, because we both love being outdoors,. is showing signs of depression, and what my daughter did to us is really bothering him.

Honey, we love you...stay close always...Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````

Sweet Lea ~

and behind ! !

and love ~ Dede

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Lea,

My ear is doing ever so much better . . . hardly a sign of trouble. However, I'll stay on antibiotic for the full course because I want to be done with ear problems once and for all!

I did have small PE Tuesday night . . . ended up in the hospital yesterday . . I came home before the doctor would have wanted me to go - but the care there was so bad, I couldn't do any worse at home. The point of keeping me would be so they could give me one injection a day - that insurance won't pay for if one is not hospitalized.

I understand what brought it on . . . too much sitting without moving about, and not enough water. . . Considering that I had to beg for water for six hours at the hospital, even after they knew it was a PE, and I would have been sitting in bed all the time, I'm far better off at home. .. Besides, within an hour after I left the hospital, we were square dancing! Much more fun!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

My ear is doing ever so much better . . . hardly a sign of trouble. However, I'll stay on antibiotic for the full course because I want to be done with ear problems once and for all!

I did have small PE Tuesday night . . . ended up in the hospital yesterday . . I came home before the doctor would have wanted me to go - but the care there was so bad, I couldn't do any worse at home. The point of keeping me would be so they could give me one injection a day - that insurance won't pay for if one is not hospitalized.

I understand what brought it on . . . too much sitting without moving about, and not enough water. . . Considering that I had to beg for water for six hours at the hospital, even after they knew it was a PE, and I would have been sitting in bed all the time, I'm far better off at home. .. Besides, within an hour after I left the hospital, we were square dancing! Much more fun!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Patty,

You are absolutely right, enough is enough. This has to be something

that will heal and life needs to get better. Enough already.

Lynda

At 11:46 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:

>You sure don't need anything more on your plate Lynda!

>I'm so sorry...please get better soon! Prayers going up.

>Patty

>

>

> >

> > >Lea,

> > >

> > >My ear is doing ever so much better . . . hardly a sign of

>trouble.

> > >However, I'll stay on antibiotic for the full course because I

>want

> > >to be done with ear problems once and for all!

> > >

> > >I did have small PE Tuesday night . . . ended up in the hospital

> > >yesterday . . I came home before the doctor would have wanted me

>to

> > >go - but the care there was so bad, I couldn't do any worse at

>home.

> > >The point of keeping me would be so they could give me one

>injection

> > >a day - that insurance won't pay for if one is not hospitalized.

> > >

> > >I understand what brought it on . . . too much sitting without

> > >moving about, and not enough water. . . Considering that I had to

> > >beg for water for six hours at the hospital, even after they knew

>it

> > >was a PE, and I would have been sitting in bed all the time, I'm

>far

> > >better off at home. .. Besides, within an hour after I left the

> > >hospital, we were square dancing! Much more fun!

> > >

> > >Hugs,

> > >

> > >Rogene

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Patty,

You are absolutely right, enough is enough. This has to be something

that will heal and life needs to get better. Enough already.

Lynda

At 11:46 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:

>You sure don't need anything more on your plate Lynda!

>I'm so sorry...please get better soon! Prayers going up.

>Patty

>

>

> >

> > >Lea,

> > >

> > >My ear is doing ever so much better . . . hardly a sign of

>trouble.

> > >However, I'll stay on antibiotic for the full course because I

>want

> > >to be done with ear problems once and for all!

> > >

> > >I did have small PE Tuesday night . . . ended up in the hospital

> > >yesterday . . I came home before the doctor would have wanted me

>to

> > >go - but the care there was so bad, I couldn't do any worse at

>home.

> > >The point of keeping me would be so they could give me one

>injection

> > >a day - that insurance won't pay for if one is not hospitalized.

> > >

> > >I understand what brought it on . . . too much sitting without

> > >moving about, and not enough water. . . Considering that I had to

> > >beg for water for six hours at the hospital, even after they knew

>it

> > >was a PE, and I would have been sitting in bed all the time, I'm

>far

> > >better off at home. .. Besides, within an hour after I left the

> > >hospital, we were square dancing! Much more fun!

> > >

> > >Hugs,

> > >

> > >Rogene

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

LOL Ballerina! . . I feel invincible too . . . Maybe too much so! . . .

Call it blind faith (in God) . . . He didn't bring me this far to drop me! . . . And, regardless, when he's ready for me, I'm ready for Him.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

LOL Ballerina! . . I feel invincible too . . . Maybe too much so! . . .

Call it blind faith (in God) . . . He didn't bring me this far to drop me! . . . And, regardless, when he's ready for me, I'm ready for Him.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, you are such a special lady. Please take care, because we would be lost without you. PEs are serious and you should be on blood thinners, but that is your choice. I am glad that your ear is getting better. My ears get plugged up, but it goes away. Sometimes, my ear rings and it is always my right ear.

Honey, we would never adopt a child at this time in our lives, but I have given tons of love to many children. is afraid of children, after what happened with mine. I took care of mentally retarded children for years. They are such special little souls. When I went to university, that is what I studied, because I wanted to know why we have so many retarded children, it just broke my heart...we still do not have the answers. It seemed to me that many came from highly educated people, like doctors and nurses!

I have so much to do today...love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Sending love and prayers to you....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Lea,

Hugs,

Rogene