RemedySpot.com

Sherry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, Thanks so much Sherry, I will go today and see if I can get this

Kelation plus. I have never heard of it. But I need to get this my

cholesterol lower and I also have bone spurs. How much to I need to take a

day? I am fixing to leave to go to town and see if I can get this product. If

I cannot I will look for it on the web. Thanks again so much.

Connie

Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get the product next

week. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health food store. She

kept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity to talk to her

about Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store owner a long

while.

Connie

It will only lower the blood pressure if it is high. Otherwise it stabelizes it. Sherry Re: Sherry I would love to try Kelation too, but already have low blood pressure. Anyproduct similar that won't lower bp?Subscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

Connie, You take a package a day for 3 months, then you can reduce to 1/2 a packet for maintenance. It comes in a box with 15 packets. If you cannot find it, let me know. Sherry Re: Sherry Hello, Thanks so much Sherry, I will go today and see if I can get thisKelation plus. I have never heard of it. But I need to get this mycholesterol lower and I also have bone spurs. How much to I need to take aday? I am fixing to leave to go to town and see if I can get this product. IfI cannot I will look for it on the web. Thanks again so much.ConnieSubscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

Lorie, EDTA is in Kelation Plus. I have used it and have sold it to many of my clients (I do natural health consultations). To everyone I have sold it to, Drs have told them to keep doing what they were doing because the results were great and pretty fast. It is also packed full of vitamins and minerals to cover you as the kelation does pull some out. It also removes heavy metals from the body. Sherry Sherry Hi Sherry, What is in the Kelation Plus. Sounds fascinating. Thank you Lori - Connie, go to your local healthfood store and ask them to order you "Kelation Plus". It will lower your cholesterol, dissolve plaque, lower blood pressure, dissolve bone spurs, remove calcium deposits from joints, improve blood flow, improve breathing....it is a powder and compared to intravenous chelation, is much cheeper. The tast is like tart orange juice. Your dr will see the results in less than 3 months. Sherry Mayes Subscription email: mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

The web sight for Kelation Plus is http://kelation.com sherry Re: Sherry Hello, Thanks so much Sherry, I will go today and see if I can get thisKelation plus. I have never heard of it. But I need to get this mycholesterol lower and I also have bone spurs. How much to I need to take aday? I am fixing to leave to go to town and see if I can get this product. IfI cannot I will look for it on the web. Thanks again so much.ConnieSubscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

I also owned a health food store and am a master herbalist. I can tell you, for your money and time kelation is the most effective and economical way to go. If you mix the powder in a little orange juice, it will tast like fresh squeezed juice. The red flecks you will notice are normal. If you mix it with water it tasts like very tart, sour orange juice. Sherry Re: Sherry Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get the product nextweek. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health food store. Shekept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity to talk to herabout Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store owner a longwhile.ConnieSubscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

sorry, please clarify....is it the Kelation that one cannot take if he/she

has fillings in their teeth? I believe that is what I have been reading. I

hope not, since I and many others could benefit greatly, otherwise. thanks

for your time.

I don't know if it is good or not but I can tell you that the IV I have heard

a few great testimonials. I used to go but did not stay because I did not

like the way that it burned in my vein where they put the needle and sitting

a while but I can tell you this, I would go again if they ever told me that I

had clogged arteries or anything that was affecting my circulation real bad.

I hope the oral works though, let us know....Tonya

It is very good. Every client I put on Kelation had raves from their Drs. They didn't want to know what they were taking, but they wanted them to keep it up! Sherry Re: Sherry>>> Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get the productnext> week. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health foodstore. She> kept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity to talkto her> about Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store owner along> while.> Connie>> Subscription email:> mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups>

No it is not. Most health food stores make their money by selling protocols of many different herbs and vitamins. You may have to plead with them to purchase it for you. Or you can order directly from the sight. I am not putting down health food stores. I owned one and am presently getting things together to open another one. I do find it sad though, when health food stores try to sell as much as they can rather than inform the customer that there are sometimes better and cheeper ways to go. Sherry Re: Sherry Thank you ! I will look for it this evening. Is it in most health foodstores?Subscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

I overhead several people at my doctors office asking for oral

chelation. He told them it was no good. Any thoughts on this?

> I also owned a health food store and am a master herbalist. I can

tell you, for your money and time kelation is the most effective and

economical way to go. If you mix the powder in a little orange juice,

it will tast like fresh squeezed juice. The red flecks you will

notice are normal. If you mix it with water it tasts like very tart,

sour orange juice.

> Sherry

>

>

>

> Re: Sherry

>

>

> Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get the product

next

> week. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health food

store. She

> kept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity to talk

to her

> about Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store owner a

long

> while.

> Connie

>

> Subscription email:

> mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

>

Hello, Sherry I am glad I can take it for I have filllings in my mouth. I

wish I could get the nonmetal kind but I can't afford to replace them now. I

should get my order Monday and will start the program.

Connie

Hi Sherry,

Are you on the Kelation and could you send me the website at my

address,thanks.....I used to have chelation done but to long staying there

and my arms would burn with the substance going through the IV. Also, could

you tell me what it has done for you,thanks.....Tonya

In a message dated 1/18/01 11:21:25 AM Central Standard Time,

rejoice1198@... writes:

<< Hello, Sherry I am glad I can take it for I have filllings in my mouth. I

wish I could get the nonmetal kind but I can't afford to replace them now. I

should get my order Monday and will start the program.

Connie >>

Some say you cannot take if you have fillings. With all my research, I find this not to be true. Sherry Re: Re: Sherry sorry, please clarify....is it the Kelation that one cannot take if he/shehas fillings in their teeth? I believe that is what I have been reading. Ihope not, since I and many others could benefit greatly, otherwise. thanksfor your time. Subscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

Sorry, I should have said the doctor was holistic and did IV

chelation, but maybe there's more to be made with IV therapy : )

> > I also owned a health food store and am a master herbalist. I can

> tell you, for your money and time kelation is the most effective and

> economical way to go. If you mix the powder in a little orange

juice,

> it will tast like fresh squeezed juice. The red flecks you will

> notice are normal. If you mix it with water it tasts like very

tart,

> sour orange juice.

> > Sherry

> >

> >

> >

> > Re: Sherry

> >

> >

> > Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get the

product

> next

> > week. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health food

> store. She

> > kept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity to

talk

> to her

> > about Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store owner

a

> long

> > while.

> > Connie

> >

> > Subscription email:

> > mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

> >

There is a huge difference in cost. It is amazing to me how many natural health professionals would rather make the money than help their clients with cost effective treatments. My rule of conscience is "Help the client as cost effeciently and as quickly as possible". You can build your business by word of mouth that way. You don't make your money by the pain of someone else...you make it by a good reputation. Sherry Re: Sherry> >> >> > Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get theproduct> next> > week. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health food> store. She> > kept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity totalk> to her> > about Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store ownera> long> > while.> > Connie> >> > Subscription email:> > mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups> >

The web address is http//:www.kelation.com Re: Re: Sherry Hi Sherry, Are you on the Kelation and could you send me the website at myaddress,thanks.....I used to have chelation done but to long staying thereand my arms would burn with the substance going through the IV. Also, couldyou tell me what it has done for you,thanks.....TonyaIn a message dated 1/18/01 11:21:25 AM Central Standard Time,rejoice1198@... writes:<< Hello, Sherry I am glad I can take it for I have filllings in my mouth. Iwish I could get the nonmetal kind but I can't afford to replace them now. Ishould get my order Monday and will start the program.Connie >>Subscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

I know, I still have my fillings for the same reason. Hopefully someday soon I can have them replaced. You will notice a difference within the first week you take it. Sherry Re: Re: Sherry Hello, Sherry I am glad I can take it for I have filllings in my mouth. Iwish I could get the nonmetal kind but I can't afford to replace them now. Ishould get my order Monday and will start the program.ConnieSubscription email:mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

Here, here

Double Dittos

DaleDa_@...

Re: Sherry> >> >> > Hello, Sherry I have the product on order and should get theproduct> next> > week. Thanks so much, but I had to argue my case to my health food> store. She> > kept trying to sell me other herbs. I got a good opportunity totalk> to her> > about Dr. and her cleanse. I talk to the health store ownera> long> > while.> > Connie> >> > Subscription email:> > mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups> >

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

That was cute snakecharmer. But someone else sent that e-mail. I have

problems with people but my nieghbors are smarter than to say something like

that to me. My therapist and family say I need to work on " my people skills "

Sheryl

[ ] Sherry

> Dear Sherry,

> Tell them that the " Snakecharmer said they can go to hell! "

>

> These people reaaaaly get under my skin,,so to speak....sorry that

> so many folks are so unkind. I would not put up with it. Do not give

> them a second thought, they are a waste of your time. You gotta live

> stress free to get well. The nerve of some folks. If they live near

> Houston, ask them if they can swim, if not, direct them my way:)<vbg>

> We are a city that has a great big swimming pool full of snakes and

> fire ants!!

>

>

> ((hugs))

> Samm

>

>

> Welcome to

>

> Easy Reference:

> Send a blank email message to:

>

> -Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe from the list

> -Digest - Switch your subscription to a digest

format

> -Normal - Switch your subscription to normal

>

> Please send messages not related to Lyme disease (this includes humor and

information about other diseases) to -Offtopic

>

> The archives can be accessed at

>

> The chat room is always open!

> /chat

>

>

• 2 months later...

Hi Sherry...

I am one of the moms with the group.....My son who is now 18 has AIH and PSC which is another liver disease....he also has some other autoimmune diseases.....

Because there are so many things going on with him he takes some other meds that the people here with AIH.....I think they all kind of overlap....

I don't always get to post here as much as I would like to....Tyler had a very bad winter and sometimes just trying to keep up with everyone is hard...We have been here for almost 3 yrs.....and the group is so much bigger now......

Well I hope you find help here...I am sure you will and just having others know what you are going thru helps.....

Luanne Ty's mom