Jump to content
RemedySpot.com

free software - Belarc

Rate this topic


Guest guest

Recommended Posts

Pat,

Hmmm, mine told me exactly what type of RAM I had...wonder why yours doesn't

show that? Bummer :-). There are sites that sell RAM softare that will run a

check on your PC to tell you what type of RAM you need.....I can't remember

which ones, however, as its been a while since I needed that!

Do a google search and you might find it!

:-)

S.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...