RemedySpot.com

Making Thoughtful Plans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Making Thoughtful Plans ! To Read The Entire Newsletter, Click Here We are often reminded by spiritual teachers to wake up and be more conscious because we humans tend to sleep-walk through life. We're either thinking about the past or worrying over the future, rather than opening our awareness to the present.I recently read an article written by someone who stood outside for an hour or so one morning and watched the world wake up! How lovely to be so conscious of the present moment! When we take time to savor life slowly, we find ourselves with hearts full of gratitude for the beauty of Mother Nature. Even in the city, nature can be found in landscaped yards and office courtyards. When we focus on Mother Nature we find that She has many things to tell us if we would only slow down and take time to be aware.Another excellent way to wake up is to

recognize the 'observer' self. Where is "the observer"? The medical profession has looked in every part of the body for the observer and can't find it. It's not in the ocular nerves, nor in any explored part of the brain. So where is it?The observer then must be this thing we call "soul", which is not found in the body, but operates the body and looks out of the eyes and feels the world with the senses we've been given. Recognize that we are, in reality, the observer, and not this body, though they are bound together during this life, similarly as a horse and rider appears... one entity. But who are we really? Wake up! Observe! Discover who you really are!One of the ways to stop dreaming of the past and focus on the present is to make some decisions about what I’d like to improve. During this Capricorn influence of Thoughtfulness I’m

finding that I’ve focused so much on the needs of other people that I’ve been neglecting myself. I need to deliberately focus my thoughts on ways to improve my own circumstances and myself over the coming year.It’s time to start thinking about my personal goals for the new year. It’s time to stop dwelling in the past on those things I wish I’d done better, and start thinking about the plans I need to make for these improvements.“Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.”~ Fitzhugh DodsonIf I am the captain of my personal ship, to what destination am I sailing? Where would I like to go? What changes do I need to make to get there?We are the children of Celestial Parents, the Creators, and we are growing into Their likeness. As we improve ourselves we grow into our destiny of becoming, like Them, magical creators in our own right. Those who

work with Source Energy know how essential this is to our magical practice.With the awareness of this destiny I can thoughtfully go about deciding upon the answers to these questions: How can I become a better person? What would I improve in the circumstances of my life? What would I like to change? Would you like to improve your magical capabilities? What New Year Resolutions are YOU making for bettering yourself and your circumstances?It’s worth thinking about… "NEED A FRESH PERSPECTIVE?"To Learn More, Click Here *****Forward this Newsletter to a Friend, use this linkTo update your preferences or to unsubscribe visit this link powered by phplist v 2.10.3, © tincan ltd Cheryl ~ 2008

~

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.