RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Age and Lightworkers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

True Revival Fires presents New Age and Lightworkers Everything from UFOs, paranormal, spirituality, new age concepts, metaphysical, Theosophy, Kabbalah, spiritual awakening, universal laws, ascension, lightwork, earth changes, pyramids, ghosts, earth mysteries The views expressed through this section of the web site are not all mine. The new age has no dogma, nor it has anyone that directly speaks for them. The views here come from many sources. I have done my best to compiled them in such a way that you can sort through some of the tenants of new age ideas, philosophy and spirituality. As a Christian, Jesus is my Lord, Savior and Teacher. As a Christian, sharing the oneness of God, religion and humanity is top priority. I put ideas here that I have come across, whether its through books, speaking with someone on the streets, or through the internet. I feel every child of has divine destiny to fulfill here on earth. We all have gifts, talents, abilities that can be used to make this a better world to live. I desire that you will be used in your full potential. God needs you, we

need you and they need you. So lets take a journey through the esoteric, metaphysical and the deeper side to spirituality. You are a lightworker if you feel called to heal others; want to resolve the world’s social and environmental problems; believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation, feel compelled to write, teach, or counsel others; and know that you are here for a higher purpose. Right now, Lightworkers are awakening to faint memories of their divine life missions. They are hearing an inner calling that can’t be ignored. This call is a reminder that it is now time to get to work in healing the planet and its population. Lightworkers are caretakers of Earth and her

beings through their pure energy of heart consciousness. They know that to have gratitude for, giving blessingsand thanks for what they have in their lives, bringsmore light, harmony, joy and balance to the collective consciousness of the world. Moses taught me that God loves me and wants my attention Jesus taught me about love, grace, mercy and forgiveness Buddha taught me how to meditate and control my emotions The Hindu taught me there is more to life than the physical and the material The pagan taught me how to love nature and it's gifts Baha'u'lah taught me that we are all one and important in God's plan A Lightworker is a spiritual being who has incarnated on Earth. Their purpose is to awaken Humanity. They inspire others to develop their own unique abilities. Anyone can be a Lightworker. Any age group, gender, race, or religion. Lightworkers born since 1971 are usually referred to as "Starseeds." Lightworkers born from the late 1980’s are "Indigo Children." Each have their own individual and combined tasks to perform. Many Lightworkers chose to incarnate from the mid 1940’s on. These special souls are called Baby Boomers. They are the parents of Starseeds and the grandparents of Indigo Children. They are here to encourage their Starseed children to develop their spiritual

abilities. They experienced the hippy days of the 1970’s, free love, and radical religious concepts. They are open, loving, and lenient with their children. Lightworkers have attempted to eliminate the stereotypes of male and female behavior. Women’s Liberation occurred during their youth. Women gained more equal status in male-dominated society. Many Lightworkers are the product of Racial Integration. These Light Beings incarnated to bring love to the planet, as nuclear threat and the Cold War loomed menacingly over humanity. The UFO sightings in the later part of the 1940’s and the perceived threat of extraterrestrials, also encouraged Lightworkers to incarnate. They assisted in bringing harmony to this reality. Many Lightworkers started the New Age Movement. They released traditional forms of religion and began to

explore their own psyches. Lightworkers have encouraged their children to investigate religions such as Buddhism, Hinduism, and eastern concepts. Lightworkers promoted self exploration in psychology, psychiatry, and alternative counselling practices. They have instigated new and ancient healing techniques such as reflexology, hypnosis, flower remedies, naturopathy, and reiki. Light beings have opened their minds to the possibility of alien life, UFO's, nature kingdoms, other dimensions, and angelic influences. Many have led peace marches and protests. They have raised society’s consciousness toward the environment and humane treatment of animals. Lightworkers have developed a respect for Mother Nature, creating organizations such as Green Peace. They are concerned with people living in Third World countries. They

have actively promoted voluntary groups to aid oppressed people. Their contribution to society has been invaluable. Yet, while many work to better planet Earth, others have not awakened to their unlimited possibilities. The purpose of this section is to assist Lightworkers in realizing their own Divine Being! Lightworkers on the Path There are different ways of working, besides the political level, there are also the humanitarians, the peacemakers and the lightworkers. In a sense the lightworkers have the most difficult task and rarely receive recognition or acknowledgement for their work. They may put a lot of time and energy into this work but oftentimes the

results are not obvious and may not be visibly seen by the uninitiated and are also difficult to explain or define.Yet we must never allow this to create doubts in our minds. For lightworkers with the purest of intention working from the highest level of integrity, can have great influence and accomplish amazing feats, for lightwork is the realm of the miraculous. Oftentimes, we do not know the outcome of our work, so we have to just keep following our intuition or the guidance that is given. Spiritual endeavours are accomplished with the blessings and guidance of those on the higher realms. In performing lightwork, we rise above the apparent and the obvious and move towards the realms of the celestial. This is the realm of all possibilities, wherein we can expect the unexpected, and know that divine intervention is always possible.We can never fully understand the karmic implications of any given situation or why things happen in a certain way. We may see

what led up to it and what happened before that, but we cannot see how far back in history those karmic threads go to create the karmic repercussions that are occurring today. We therefore cannot put blame and it is not our position to do so, for ultimately we cannot see the whole picture and unconsciously we may be biased by our cultural and social programming.We cannot see the great Master Plan, though sometimes we are given glimpses, insights and revelations that help us gain a clearer understanding and propel us forward. The Divine Presence and the Ascended Masters desire to work with those who are willing and ready, but first we need to prepare ourselves and purify in order to become pure channels, so as to be able to receive what is given. By maintaining a constant state of peace and harmony within and releasing and transforming all negative discord, we can recreate the balance that is needed, first on a personal level and then globally.As

lightworkers, we must continue to question ourselves as to what more we can do. So often we feel impotent, like our hands are tied and that the systems that govern do not allow us the freedom to create or to do what we want to do. To aid this process, we must become more peaceful and harmonious in ourselves and maintain a clear, vibrant energy field. As that energy field becomes more radiant, it subtly influences everything around us. This is known as our circle of influence, which spreads out much further that we realize.Remaining focused and steadfast in our work requires determined energy and a lot of patience and perseverance. Sometimes it takes great courage to hold our vision in the face of adversity. As we come more into alignment with the divine, with a power that is far greater than ourselves, we are asked to be more gracious and more humble and to go beyond the ego. From there we can step into the arena of the unlimited and the boundless and gain a more

expansive, richer and deeper sense of self. The Divine Presence will guide us, support and nourish us and give us the clarity we need on a daily basis, so as to help further our personal growth and the work we are here to do. Healing the separation from the divine is the most important work we can do. When we call upon the divine for help or assistance, it is always given but not necessarily in the way we expect it.When we move into stillness, into the deepest stillness within our being, where every fluctuation and vibration can be felt, we are nourished by the energy of the divine as it fills us up. In this state, we can leave behind our daily woes and cares, and go beyond our personal desires, frustrations and expectations as we are wrapped and protected by the wings of the divine. Through moving into a state of beingness and grace, we can create a beautiful and harmonious field of love and light.It does not matter what our background, faith or religion

is, because in a higher state of consciousness, we transcend them all. When we transcend, we move beyond all dogma and differences. In unity consciousness, we know and appreciate the oneness of all living things. As our alignment with the divine increases and we are able to maintain it both during meditation and throughout the day, we start to experience samadhi, pure realized consciousness, which brings total awareness and full compassion for humanity. Alignment may come through prayer or meditation or through a deep reverence of the divine. Meditation is a tool that allows us access into the depths of our beingness, into the vast reservoirs of the heart and mind. This gives us clarity and a deeper understanding of how we can truly be of service to humanity. As lightworkers, we have a great task before us, we are called to embrace this role with joy and courage and to diminish all fear, knowing that support is always given.We have moved into a new era, and a new

energy is pouring into the planet. It is the energy of the Divine Feminine. This energy is available to anyone who is open to it, both men and women. The Divine Feminine brings with it the qualities of unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness, peace, harmony, warmth and nurturing. It is a softer and sweeter energy; it is more nourishing and protective. The Divine Feminine ignites the threefold flame within the heart, the flames of love, wisdom and power, which are so desperately needed in the world. The Divine Feminine fills us with love and helps us to transform all discordant tendencies right down to the cellular level so as to bring about a spiritual metamorphosis.The Divine Feminine challenges us to be all that we can be, to grow into our full potential and to move into a more expansive and blissful way of being. Once we have tasted the nectar of the Divine Feminine, it will open and soften our hearts and heal the wounds of the past so that we can actualise

and work consciously from our true spiritual self. Then each of us can become a teacher in our own right, sharing the knowledge and the wisdom we have gained. Sometimes we are required to be more public or to teach verbally, and other times we teach silently through our presence, through the vibrations we give out.Through daily alignment, attunement and meditation, we continually sharpen our skills of observation. The spiritual path is an embarkation on a never ending journey of self actualisation and development, so as to transform ourselves into beings of light that work consciously together to create a better life for all. As lightworkers on the path, we have a deep responsibility to live and work from the heart. Yes to enlighten our minds as well, for this gives us the ability to actualise our vision but always to remember to retain our purity of intention and to be steadfast in living from the highest level of integrity.Brothers and sisters of the

light let us remember that as we walk the spiritual path, we are never alone. Together we are creating a web of light and love, which is circling and spreading all over the planet. And on higher realms, great beings of light are waiting in the ethers, always ready to assist us. Let us strengthen our determination to rise above the mere mortal and mundane, to be aware of our immortality, our beingness, our spiritual nature and yet at the same time not to forget our humanness and the difficulties that we sometimes encounter because of it. Lightworkers All Over The World Lightworkers are people who are preparing the earth for the new era to come. They spread the Light from within themselves through profound knowledge acquired in previous incarnations or through passing it on by means of a clear and pure channel. There are great changes ahead and the old will disappear and make way for a new dimension. What it comes down to is that there will be a transition from the third to the fourth dimension. Many hearts will be opened during this process and darkness will become Light. A profound peace process will be taking place and old values will disappear and a new era will be heralded in. This process will not happen of itself and it will be accompanied by the necessary loss, pain and obstacles to overcome. The new era will bring out old pain, paving the way for

a new beginning. A Lightworker should be very pure and able to work free of ego. A Lightworker is love, and he or she expresses this love while at the same time remaining grounded and in contact with the earth. He or she functions as the bridge between heaven and earth and thus forging a link between the old dimension and the new dimension. Lightworkers are in fact people who work at the frontline and must receive the first blows before spreading the message of renewal to their surroundings. Many networks will unfold in the near future, networks of pure souls who are reunited and able to greet one another after a long time of seclusion. The time of estrangement from their surroundings, of being different from the rest, will be over and they will realize that all they have had to go through in order to become who they are now has been meaningful. Thanks to the Lightwork

done on earth, the darkness that is still enveloping our planet will be lifted and the earth will be prepared for the entry into a new dimension. A dimension free of pain and misery, be it for those who have chosen to join in this renewal. Those who continue to hold on to old values will continue to experience misery, pain and grief because they are not ready to let go of the old. Only by living in the now will we be able to venture ahead and grasp the hand reaching out from the other side. The Lightworkers have the heavy but rewarding task ahead of them of smoothing the path for those who wish to make it to the other side. During the past years a lot of preliminary work had been done and the more join in the work, the Lighter the work becomes! Remain alert in the times to come and see in the world around you how the many profound changes are forcing mankind to open its eyes. These changes are greatly needed in order to

raise the consciousness of people. Only with a higher level of consciousness and therefore a higher frequency will the transition from the third to the fourth dimension be able to take place. I sense the love of infinite unity spreading through me.I no longer stand alone.I have dissolved my EGO.I no longer judge.I am reborn.I am set free.I am enlightened.I am myself.We are once again ONE! Articles on everything you wanted to know about the new age, lightworkers, esoteric, metaphysical, ascension process, spiritual dimensions, keys of Enoch, kabbalah, theosophy, GraceWatcher's Articles Page Various Paranormal Web Sites Clubs and mailing lists of various new age and lightworkers communities Our MSN Group Join Lightworkers Cheryl ~ 2008 ~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.