RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: u really need advice asap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My friend is an OB. She said that really doesn't make any sense!

> Jonas got his starband yesterday. He hs not been to happy

with it so far. I have enclosed a pic. of him this morning with his

milk running down his face.

>

> Betty Brown

>

> u really need advice asap

>

>

> hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old

little girl her name

> is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between

drs well her main

> dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all

but him want to

> correct her head and her head is so flat and her side

of her face is so

> chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has

a very stiff

> neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at

all. now what does

> a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet.

Everyone has told

> me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has

a very severe

> case then why has nothing been done. i am just so

stressed out with all

> of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal

head. Can someone

> please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know

very much about

> this condition and she told me that right up front.

How would i go

> about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want

something done b4

> it is too late

> thanks

>

> Hannah's mommy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

>

>

>

>

-----------

> Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

>

> For more plagio info

Guest guest

My friend is an OB. She said that really doesn't make any sense!

> Jonas got his starband yesterday. He hs not been to happy

with it so far. I have enclosed a pic. of him this morning with his

milk running down his face.

>

> Betty Brown

>

>

>

> hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old

little girl her name

> is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between

drs well her main

> dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all

but him want to

> correct her head and her head is so flat and her side

of her face is so

> chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has

a very stiff

> neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at

all. now what does

> a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet.

Everyone has told

> me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has

a very severe

> case then why has nothing been done. i am just so

stressed out with all

> of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal

head. Can someone

> please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know

very much about

> this condition and she told me that right up front.

How would i go

> about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want

something done b4

> it is too late

> thanks

>

> Hannah's mommy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-------

> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

>

>

>

>

-----------

>

> For more plagio info

Guest guest

Hey stacey,

How is everything going? Jonas is getting better with his starband. He acutally rolled over this morning. The first time he has ever rolled over by himself. When we take off the helment he is doing better at holding his head up. He is now 31/2 months old. My brother girl still has not rolled over and she is 5 months. I am so proud of him.

Betty

u really need advice asap

hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy

Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

Guest guest

Hey stacey,

How is everything going? Jonas is getting better with his starband. He acutally rolled over this morning. The first time he has ever rolled over by himself. When we take off the helment he is doing better at holding his head up. He is now 31/2 months old. My brother girl still has not rolled over and she is 5 months. I am so proud of him.

Betty

hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy

Guest guest

dear betty thank you so very much for your help. i'll give u a call tuesday or whenever u want i had somthing come up this weekend and i was not able to use the phone. But i called dr. denk and got her a appointment for mrach 31 in the norfolk office. they gave me the first avabile app becuase of her age. thanks Hannah's mommy there is some pick of hannah on my web sight. old ones from when she was like a month old www.myspace.com/santoreph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I had taken my son to Dr. Rosemblum and he was a ass. My son also has healthkeepers too and harry

got him approved in one day. Please give me a call and I will tell you how we did it. Give me a call. 757-562-1623 i will be home all day tommorow Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

dear betty thank you so very much for your help. i'll give u a call tuesday or whenever u want i had somthing come up this weekend and i was not able to use the phone. But i called dr. denk and got her a appointment for mrach 31 in the norfolk office. they gave me the first avabile app becuase of her age. thanks Hannah's mommy there is some pick of hannah on my web sight. old ones from when she was like a month old www.myspace.com/santoreph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I had taken my son to Dr. Rosemblum and he was a ass. My son also has healthkeepers too and harry

got him approved in one day. Please give me a call and I will tell you how we did it. Give me a call. 757-562-1623 i will be home all day tommorow Betty u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very proud.

I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30 to go get Jonas helment adjustment.

Betty

I have unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/

Guest guest

I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very proud.

I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30 to go get Jonas helment adjustment.

Betty

I have unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/

Guest guest

thank you. I also have unlimted long distance. thank you. she is my world i'd do anything for her. i am just so happy that things r starting to fall into place now, all i want is my little girl to be happy and have a round head. i see u have left already. my number is 804-695-9062 amandaph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very proud. I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30 to go get Jonas helment adjustment. Betty I have unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/ u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

thank you. I also have unlimted long distance. thank you. she is my world i'd do anything for her. i am just so happy that things r starting to fall into place now, all i want is my little girl to be happy and have a round head. i see u have left already. my number is 804-695-9062 amandaph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very proud. I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30 to go get Jonas helment adjustment. Betty I have unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/ u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

hey i go monday with hannah to get a eval with hanger. I am so nervous. what should i expect when i get there. what r some good questions to ask? ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very proud. I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30 to go get Jonas helment adjustment. Betty I have

unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/ u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told

me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

hey i go monday with hannah to get a eval with hanger. I am so nervous. what should i expect when i get there. what r some good questions to ask? ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: , I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very proud. I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30 to go get Jonas helment adjustment. Betty I have

unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/ u really need advice asap hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told

me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4 it is too latethanks Hannah's mommy Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

You can get some great questions for the ortho here. Also ask for before and after pictures.

Good luck at the appointment!

Guest guest

You can get some great questions for the ortho here. Also ask for before and after pictures.

Good luck at the appointment!

Guest guest

I am mostly a lurker but my ten month old is currently in a Hanger helmet.

They asked a bunch of questions looked over his CT scans and xrays and then

scanned his head. Three weeks later we got the helmet but had to wait

another two weeks to get the correct helmet because they made it wrong the

first time. He has seen amazing correction being that he has only really

been in the helmet about two months total.

Kim

>From: Santore <amanda_santore2000@...>

>Reply-Plagiocephaly

>Plagiocephaly

>Subject: Re: u really need advice asap

>Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:47:17 -0800 (PST)

>

>hey i go monday with hannah to get a eval with hanger. I am so nervous.

>what should i expect when i get there. what r some good questions to ask?

>

>ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: ,

>

> I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very

>proud.

>

> I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30

>to go get Jonas helment adjustment.

>

> Betty

>

> I have unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/

>

>

>hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name

>is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main

>dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to

>correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so

>chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

>neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does

>a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told

>me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe

>case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all

>of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone

>please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about

>this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go

>about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4

>it is too late

>thanks

>

>Hannah's mommy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>---------------------------------

>

>

>

>What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

>

>

>

>For more plagio info

Guest guest

I am mostly a lurker but my ten month old is currently in a Hanger helmet.

They asked a bunch of questions looked over his CT scans and xrays and then

scanned his head. Three weeks later we got the helmet but had to wait

another two weeks to get the correct helmet because they made it wrong the

first time. He has seen amazing correction being that he has only really

been in the helmet about two months total.

Kim

>From: Santore <amanda_santore2000@...>

>Reply-Plagiocephaly

>Plagiocephaly

>Subject: Re: u really need advice asap

>Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:47:17 -0800 (PST)

>

>hey i go monday with hannah to get a eval with hanger. I am so nervous.

>what should i expect when i get there. what r some good questions to ask?

>

>ph & Betty Brown <res20eh3@...> wrote: ,

>

> I saw you web page. very beautiful little girl!! I know you are very

>proud.

>

> I will home all day today but tommorow I will be leaving at about 12:30

>to go get Jonas helment adjustment.

>

> Betty

>

> I have unlimited long distance so if you need me to call you I will/

>

>

>hello my name is amanda and i have a 6 month old little girl her name

>is hannah and i have been sent back and forth between drs well her main

>dr and phisical therpist and her plastic surgen all but him want to

>correct her head and her head is so flat and her side of her face is so

>chunky and it just looks bad and to top it off she has a very stiff

>neck from it and can't turn her head to the left at all. now what does

>a dr do fot a child to detrmin if she needs a helmet. Everyone has told

>me that hannah has a very severe case. well if she has a very severe

>case then why has nothing been done. i am just so stressed out with all

>of this all i want is my baby girl to have a normal head. Can someone

>please help me. plus hannahs primary dr does not know very much about

>this condition and she told me that right up front. How would i go

>about finding a dr who knows what to do. and i want something done b4

>it is too late

>thanks

>

>Hannah's mommy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

>

>

>

>For more plagio info