RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: I Have an E.R. Story to Tell, i.e., I STILL Hate Doctors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is definitely her loss. You are a great person to be around.

Jeannie

Debbie decided that I'm not a nice person to be around and dropped from the group... I hope that she's able to find a group that she feels more comfortable in....

I hope you guys like being around me...

*looks frantically to see if anyone else is walking away*

Topper ()

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:07:58 -0500 Jeannie writes:

Debbie,

Please don't be so touchy. We are all here for support and to support. We are not all always right, nor does everyone always agree, but there is always support. Please know that and keep an open heart and mind.

Jeannie

Guest guest

Jeannie

Debbie decided that I'm not a nice person to be around and dropped from the group... I hope that she's able to find a group that she feels more comfortable in....

Topper ()

Debbie,

Please don't be so touchy. We are all here for support and to support. We are not all always right, nor does everyone always agree, but there is always support. Please know that and keep an open heart and mind.

Jeannie

Guest guest

Thanks Jeannie.... I'm starting to feel a bit better.....

Topper ()

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:11:29 -0500 Jeannie writes:

Jeannie

Guest guest

Topper ()

Jeannie

Guest guest

Topper ()

Jeannie

Guest guest

Topper, Do not let what one person thinks or says about you affect you at all. You are doing a "good work" and helping a lot of people!!!!!!!! It seems like you might be a little crazy...... but that is OK. Most of my friends fall into that category and I still like them too. In fact I am like that myself. Keep up the good work!!!! Charlie PS: I hope that the person that was offended finds exactly what they are looking for and Is successful in everything they do in life topper2@... wrote:

Topper ()

Debbie,

Jeannie__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Topper, Do not let what one person thinks or says about you affect you at all. You are doing a "good work" and helping a lot of people!!!!!!!! It seems like you might be a little crazy...... but that is OK. Most of my friends fall into that category and I still like them too. In fact I am like that myself. Keep up the good work!!!! Charlie PS: I hope that the person that was offended finds exactly what they are looking for and Is successful in everything they do in life topper2@... wrote:

Topper ()

Debbie,

Guest guest

Topper ()

Debbie,

Guest guest

I Like You, Pard!

Topper ()

Debbie,

Jeannie

Guest guest

I Like You, Pard!

Topper ()

Debbie,

Jeannie

Guest guest

I Like You, Pard!

Topper ()

Debbie,

Jeannie

Guest guest

Thanks, Charlie... I am a bit whacky at times... but I'm proud of my whackiness.... it's another sign that I'm getting better.. it take energy to be silly and whacky....

I hope she is able to find what she needs too... something is making her very sensitive... I don't blame her.. but it still made me feel bad.....

But.. the squirt gun fight last night helped a lot... It took HOURS to lick all the chocolate off my hands, arms and face... I have tongue cramps this morning!!! heheheheheh

Topper ()

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:39:22 -0700 (PDT) Hembree writes:

Topper, Do not let what one person thinks or says about you affect you at all. You are doing a "good work" and helping a lot of people!!!!!!!! It seems like you might be a little crazy...... but that is OK. Most of my friends fall into that category and I still like them too. In fact I am like that myself. Keep up the good work!!!! Charlie PS: I hope that the person that was offended finds exactly what they are looking for and Is successful in everything they do in life

Guest guest

Thanks, Charlie... I am a bit whacky at times... but I'm proud of my whackiness.... it's another sign that I'm getting better.. it take energy to be silly and whacky....

I hope she is able to find what she needs too... something is making her very sensitive... I don't blame her.. but it still made me feel bad.....

But.. the squirt gun fight last night helped a lot... It took HOURS to lick all the chocolate off my hands, arms and face... I have tongue cramps this morning!!! heheheheheh

Topper ()

Topper, Do not let what one person thinks or says about you affect you at all. You are doing a "good work" and helping a lot of people!!!!!!!! It seems like you might be a little crazy...... but that is OK. Most of my friends fall into that category and I still like them too. In fact I am like that myself. Keep up the good work!!!! Charlie PS: I hope that the person that was offended finds exactly what they are looking for and Is successful in everything they do in life

Guest guest

Topper ()

Guest guest

ahhh but that's only cuz we're pards!!!

*wink*

Topper ()

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:19:16 -0500 "Feisty\(ThyroFeisty\)" writes:

I Like You, Pard!

Guest guest

ahhh but that's only cuz we're pards!!!

*wink*

Topper ()

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:19:16 -0500 "Feisty\(ThyroFeisty\)" writes:

I Like You, Pard!

Guest guest

Topper, The world would be a better place if there were more "Wacky" people like you!!!! Charlietopper2@... wrote:

Topper ()

Topper, Do not let what one person thinks or says about you affect you at all. You are doing a "good work" and helping a lot of people!!!!!!!! It seems like you might be a little crazy...... but that is OK. Most of my friends fall into that category and I still like them too. In fact I am like that myself. Keep up the good work!!!! Charlie PS: I hope that the person that was offended finds exactly what they are looking for and Is successful in everything they do in life __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Topper, The world would be a better place if there were more "Wacky" people like you!!!! Charlietopper2@... wrote:

Topper ()

Topper, Do not let what one person thinks or says about you affect you at all. You are doing a "good work" and helping a lot of people!!!!!!!! It seems like you might be a little crazy...... but that is OK. Most of my friends fall into that category and I still like them too. In fact I am like that myself. Keep up the good work!!!! Charlie PS: I hope that the person that was offended finds exactly what they are looking for and Is successful in everything they do in life __________________________________________________