RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: my apologies and deepest sympathies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and I started all six groups and the website together... I'm the webmistress... so the site and the info is safe... I've reset her account access so that as her family starts deleting and/or closing email accounts and such that the groups won't accidently be shut down.

The website and domain names are in my legal name/ownership so there are no legalities there that have to be dealt with in maintaining ownership/control of the domain or website, but funding to keep the website hosting has to be figured out, was to be covering that, our benefactor had to withdraw the end of 2005 after providing the funding for both the hosting site and domains since we moved the website from a free host to a non-commerical host on 's birthday, 2004.

Topper () aka ThyroGeekMissing my pard, big time...

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:12:10 -0500 writes:

Wow. I can't believe she's really gone.

Does anyone know the information for her website? I would hate to see such a wonderful resource not be maintained. It was one of the first things I came across when I found out I had a thyroid problem. If not, I'm sure the site will stay up until her next payment was due, giving us time to copy all of her pages and reload them on a new site. Maybe her family can gain access to the user info for it, so it can be transferred over to someone else to maintain. They'd have to do it through legal matters, whoever has power of attorney would be able to get the info necessary for that. Email accounts are trickier, unless there is a real reason for the family to get into the account, most times it is just shut down and lost.

My deepest sympathies extend to all who knew her.

Guest guest

and I started all six groups and the website together... I'm the webmistress... so the site and the info is safe... I've reset her account access so that as her family starts deleting and/or closing email accounts and such that the groups won't accidently be shut down.

The website and domain names are in my legal name/ownership so there are no legalities there that have to be dealt with in maintaining ownership/control of the domain or website, but funding to keep the website hosting has to be figured out, was to be covering that, our benefactor had to withdraw the end of 2005 after providing the funding for both the hosting site and domains since we moved the website from a free host to a non-commerical host on 's birthday, 2004.

Does anyone know the information for her website? I would hate to see such a wonderful resource not be maintained. It was one of the first things I came across when I found out I had a thyroid problem. If not, I'm sure the site will stay up until her next payment was due, giving us time to copy all of her pages and reload them on a new site. Maybe her family can gain access to the user info for it, so it can be transferred over to someone else to maintain. They'd have to do it through legal matters, whoever has power of attorney would be able to get the info necessary for that. Email accounts are trickier, unless there is a real reason for the family to get into the account, most times it is just shut down and lost.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Topper, sorry to think of practicalities at such a shockingly sad time. How much do such websites cost to maintain? Just like to know what I'm praying for, sometimes...

Guest guest

Topper, sorry to think of practicalities at such a shockingly sad time. How much do such websites cost to maintain? Just like to know what I'm praying for, sometimes...

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's about $20 every three months....The next payment is due in February... we hadn't gotten the stuff set up to switch over to her for billing yet.... I'm scraping just to come up with basics for me.. I can't cover it....

this sucks....

Topper ()

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:50:41 -0800 Mateosian writes:

Guest guest

It's about $20 every three months....The next payment is due in February... we hadn't gotten the stuff set up to switch over to her for billing yet.... I'm scraping just to come up with basics for me.. I can't cover it....

this sucks....

Topper ()

Guest guest

this sucks....

Topper ()

Guest guest

She was one of the original pioneers of hypothyroid advocacy. She

gave her time and her heart and leaves this world after helping so

many. I will miss her. My deepest sympathies . Good-bye .

Chris

> >

> > and I started all six groups and the website together... I'm the

> > webmistress... so the site and the info is safe... I've reset her

account

> > access so that as her family starts deleting and/or closing email

accounts

> > and such that the groups won't accidently be shut down.

> >

> > The website and domain names are in my legal name/ownership so

there are

> > no legalities there that have to be dealt with in maintaining

> > ownership/control of the domain or website, but funding to keep

the website

> > hosting has to be figured out, was to be covering that, our

benefactor

> > had to withdraw the end of 2005 after providing the funding for

both the

> > hosting site and domains since we moved the website from a free

host to a

> > non-commerical host on 's birthday, 2004.

> >

> > Topper () aka ThyroGeek

> > Missing my pard, big time...

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Chris

> >

account

accounts

> >

there are

the website

benefactor

both the

host to a

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Chris

> >

account

accounts

> >

there are

the website

benefactor

both the

host to a

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Topper....just yell if you need anything.......

>

> It's about $20 every three months....The next payment is due in

> February... we hadn't gotten the stuff set up to switch over to

her for

> billing yet.... I'm scraping just to come up with basics for me..

I

> can't cover it....

>

> this sucks....

>

> Topper ()

>

> On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:50:41 -0800 Mateosian

<cjoibm@g...>

> writes:

>

>

> Topper, sorry to think of practicalities at such a shockingly sad

time.

> How much do such websites cost to maintain? Just like to know what

I'm

> praying for, sometimes...

>

> ...

>

Guest guest

now... I want back.....

We set all of this up together... the groups, the website... She was always the quiet one... teased me about how she was the silent partner... but she proofread everything I wrote for the website and we've always just been each other's sounding boards....

I'm starting to feel sad again... can't feel sad... She never let me be sad... when I was blue and got her in IM she always came up with a joke so that I could smile, even if it was only a little one.

Topper ()

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:24:40 -0000 "maljer424" writes:

Topper....just yell if you need anything.......

Guest guest

, Send me your address off line, I'll cover you for the next 6 months... You have been so helpful Carolmaljer424 wrote: Topper....just yell if you need anything.......>> It's about $20 every three months....The next payment is due in> February... we hadn't gotten the stuff set up to switch over to her for> billing yet.... I'm scraping just to come up with basics for me.. I> can't cover it....> > this sucks.... > > Topper ()> > On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:50:41 -0800 Mateosian <cjoibm@g...>> writes:> > > Topper, sorry to think of

practicalities at such a shockingly sad time.> How much do such websites cost to maintain? Just like to know what I'm> praying for, sometimes...> > ...>

Yahoo! Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

, Send me your address off line, I'll cover you for the next 6 months... You have been so helpful Carolmaljer424 wrote: Topper....just yell if you need anything.......>> It's about $20 every three months....The next payment is due in> February... we hadn't gotten the stuff set up to switch over to her for> billing yet.... I'm scraping just to come up with basics for me.. I> can't cover it....> > this sucks.... > > Topper ()> > On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:50:41 -0800 Mateosian <cjoibm@g...>> writes:> > > Topper, sorry to think of

practicalities at such a shockingly sad time.> How much do such websites cost to maintain? Just like to know what I'm> praying for, sometimes...> > ...>

Yahoo! Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Topper honey.....don't be sad.

Losing someone close to you is really hard, but the times you spent

together is what gets you through times like this. I know Ms.

would not like you here weeping, she would want you to keep her

spirit alive.

Honey, smile and cry at the same time........thinking about all the

good times you had with Ms. .

We are all here for you......so is Ms. .....in spirit!!!

>

> now... I want back.....

>

> We set all of this up together... the groups, the website... She

was

> always the quiet one... teased me about how she was the silent

partner...

> but she proofread everything I wrote for the website and we've

always

> just been each other's sounding boards....

>

> I'm starting to feel sad again... can't feel sad... She never let

me be

> sad... when I was blue and got her in IM she always came up with a

joke

> so that I could smile, even if it was only a little one.

>

> Topper ()

>

> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:24:40 -0000 " maljer424 " <tashaclar@a...>

> writes:

> Topper....just yell if you need anything.......

>

Guest guest

spirit alive.

>

>

was

partner...

always

>

me be

joke

>

> Topper ()

>

> writes:

>

Guest guest

spirit alive.

>

>

was

partner...

always

>

me be

joke

>

> Topper ()

>

> writes:

>

Guest guest

Count me in on helping with keeping the Thyrophoenix.com web site up

and running!!!!!!!!!!

So long as I can stand my B****y boss I'm here to help out.

Gossimer

>

her for

I

> can't cover it....

>

> this sucks....

>

> Topper ()

>

<cjoibm@g...>

> writes:

>

>

time.

I'm

>

> ...

>

Guest guest

and running!!!!!!!!!!

Gossimer

>

her for

I

> can't cover it....

>

> this sucks....

>

> Topper ()

>

<cjoibm@g...>

> writes:

>

>

time.

I'm

>

> ...

>

Guest guest

and running!!!!!!!!!!

Gossimer

>

her for

I

> can't cover it....

>

> this sucks....

>

> Topper ()

>

<cjoibm@g...>

> writes:

>

>

time.

I'm

>

> ...

>

Guest guest

You and me both topper! I want back so much. she was such ain

important part of my support group and I know that is where you met

her. you could always rely on , if she said she would do

something she would, she would send useful information, support

everyone that needed it and would always turn up for chat parties ...

she loved them! Her passing has definitely left a whole in my life

and in my group too.

I have had a couple of crying sessions since I heard and I can hear

laughing at us when she sees and hears what is going on.

I hope you can find a way of funding the website in her memory.

Bev Davies

Immune-system Group

Guest guest

You and me both topper! I want back so much. she was such ain

important part of my support group and I know that is where you met

her. you could always rely on , if she said she would do

something she would, she would send useful information, support

everyone that needed it and would always turn up for chat parties ...

she loved them! Her passing has definitely left a whole in my life

and in my group too.

I have had a couple of crying sessions since I heard and I can hear

laughing at us when she sees and hears what is going on.

I hope you can find a way of funding the website in her memory.

Bev Davies

Immune-system Group