RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: hoping

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Because we live in a world full of alot of incomptinent people and crazies and sad to say spoiled rotten kids who know that daddy and mommy can and will get them out of evey mess up. I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He has to learn to be a responsible man now he is 23 and it is his time. he is out of the house living with his girl and he has to learn it is not just fun and games their are bills and other things and they are his problem not mine I have my own problems. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: In a message dated

12/29/2005 10:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, r-jane@... writes: I have a friend who was a cop, and was T-boned while in the cop car, by a drunk driver. Not what you want to run into. Cop cars are extra strengthened, the seat too. She said that's why she's alive today. Messed up her back a lot. MY HUSBAND IS A COP,NOW A DETECTIVE FOR 3 OUT OF THE 18 YEARS HE HAS WORKED THERE. IN 95 HE WAS SITTING AT A RED LIGHT,FIRST CAR. ALL THE SUDDEN HE SAW LIGHTS IN HIS WINDOW.A TRUCK HIT HIM GOING 70MPH AND NEVER BRAKED. HE WENT FLYING OVER 150 FEET AND THE CAR TURNED AROUND. I HAD A POLICE SCANNER AND HE COULG HARDLY TALK ASKING FOR EMS. HE HAS BEEN WORKING JUST THROUGH A GOOD PAIN DOC.HE IS TRYING TO

MAKE IT DAY TO DAY. HE WENT FOWARD THEN BACK. BROKE HIS SEAT,CAGE AND ROLL BAR. HE WAS IN THE BACK SEAT.ALL THE COPS CAME FLYING.I GOT THERE BEFORE MOST.I GRABBED A NEIGHBOR AND HOPED IN MY CAR.I DID NOT KNOW WHERE IT WAS BUT DROVE RIGHT TO IT.THEY ALL THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD FROM THE LOOKS OF HIS CAR.HE HAD HIS VEST ON AND VERY MUSCULAR AND THEY SAY THAT SAVED HIM. THE 18YR OLD IN THE TRUCK WAS ADJUSTING HIS CONTACT.HE DID NOT HAVE A SCRATH,NO INSURANE IN A BRAND NEW TRUCK.HIS DAD IS THE PRESIDENT OF A BANK. THEN THE KID FILLED BANKRUPTCY SO WE COULD NOT SUE HIM.MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN RE-ENDED 2 MORE TIMES CAUSING DAMAGE TO HIM. SO WE BOTH UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER VERY WELL. HOW IS IT PEOPLE HIT A DEPUTY CAR WITH ALL THOSE DECALLS AND LIGHTS? CA FLA

Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[

Yahoo! Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

Because we live in a world full of alot of incomptinent people and crazies and sad to say spoiled rotten kids who know that daddy and mommy can and will get them out of evey mess up. I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He has to learn to be a responsible man now he is 23 and it is his time. he is out of the house living with his girl and he has to learn it is not just fun and games their are bills and other things and they are his problem not mine I have my own problems. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: In a message dated

12/29/2005 10:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, r-jane@... writes: I have a friend who was a cop, and was T-boned while in the cop car, by a drunk driver. Not what you want to run into. Cop cars are extra strengthened, the seat too. She said that's why she's alive today. Messed up her back a lot. MY HUSBAND IS A COP,NOW A DETECTIVE FOR 3 OUT OF THE 18 YEARS HE HAS WORKED THERE. IN 95 HE WAS SITTING AT A RED LIGHT,FIRST CAR. ALL THE SUDDEN HE SAW LIGHTS IN HIS WINDOW.A TRUCK HIT HIM GOING 70MPH AND NEVER BRAKED. HE WENT FLYING OVER 150 FEET AND THE CAR TURNED AROUND. I HAD A POLICE SCANNER AND HE COULG HARDLY TALK ASKING FOR EMS. HE HAS BEEN WORKING JUST THROUGH A GOOD PAIN DOC.HE IS TRYING TO

MAKE IT DAY TO DAY. HE WENT FOWARD THEN BACK. BROKE HIS SEAT,CAGE AND ROLL BAR. HE WAS IN THE BACK SEAT.ALL THE COPS CAME FLYING.I GOT THERE BEFORE MOST.I GRABBED A NEIGHBOR AND HOPED IN MY CAR.I DID NOT KNOW WHERE IT WAS BUT DROVE RIGHT TO IT.THEY ALL THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD FROM THE LOOKS OF HIS CAR.HE HAD HIS VEST ON AND VERY MUSCULAR AND THEY SAY THAT SAVED HIM. THE 18YR OLD IN THE TRUCK WAS ADJUSTING HIS CONTACT.HE DID NOT HAVE A SCRATH,NO INSURANE IN A BRAND NEW TRUCK.HIS DAD IS THE PRESIDENT OF A BANK. THEN THE KID FILLED BANKRUPTCY SO WE COULD NOT SUE HIM.MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN RE-ENDED 2 MORE TIMES CAUSING DAMAGE TO HIM. SO WE BOTH UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER VERY WELL. HOW IS IT PEOPLE HIT A DEPUTY CAR WITH ALL THOSE DECALLS AND LIGHTS? CA FLA

Yahoo! Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

aaaaahhh yes that wonderufl happy med button I do remember that I just laid there and smiled I didn't give a rip what they did to me i felt absolutley nothing I was happy as could be. Just giggling at everything they said . Then had a nurse come in and say oh hon you can use this button more you haven't use it hardly at all but they haveno clue how sensitive I am to meds heck 2 extra strength tylneol knocks me out for hours not to mention the morphine they had me hooked up to WOW OH WOW I WANT MORE OF THAT. Now when I go for surgery I always request the good stuff. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: As the person said who had stolen our 65 Mustang, when he was caught: "that's what drugs will do to you." He was stupid stealing it and stupidity got him caught. Speaking of drugs : my husband took a picture of me when still in the hospital, after a night of being awakened every hour to take stats, and on those wonderful pain meds. I do not look any bit lovely. We could blow it up to poster size and have the caption : just say no to drugs. hahaha ! I'm in that wonderful oversized hospital gown that doesn't look good on anyone, and the expression on my face is as if I turned around saying "huh?" in this tired, drugged out state. Or, maybe it can be my "before" and now looks much better in comparison ! EMS DREW BLOOD FROM EVERY ACCIDENT HE HAD. eVERYONE WAS SOBER,NO DRUGS. THEY NEEDED A BRAIN CHECK. MY HUSBAND SAID HAD HE BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR HE WOULD HAVE DRAWN BLOOD A DIFFERENT WAY. STUPID PEOPLE RUIN HIS HEALTH I HATE WHEN I AM INTHE HOSPITAL AND KEEP GETTING WOKE UP.JUST HOOK ME TO A MONITOR AND GIVE ME THE HAPPY BUTTON FOR PAIN. I AM SO USE TO DRIVE THRU SURGERY. GET MY MEDS AND GO HOME AND SLEEP. DONT WORRY,NO ONE LOOKS GOOD IN THE HOSPITAL.CA FLA

Yahoo! Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

aaaaahhh yes that wonderufl happy med button I do remember that I just laid there and smiled I didn't give a rip what they did to me i felt absolutley nothing I was happy as could be. Just giggling at everything they said . Then had a nurse come in and say oh hon you can use this button more you haven't use it hardly at all but they haveno clue how sensitive I am to meds heck 2 extra strength tylneol knocks me out for hours not to mention the morphine they had me hooked up to WOW OH WOW I WANT MORE OF THAT. Now when I go for surgery I always request the good stuff. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: As the person said who had stolen our 65 Mustang, when he was caught: "that's what drugs will do to you." He was stupid stealing it and stupidity got him caught. Speaking of drugs : my husband took a picture of me when still in the hospital, after a night of being awakened every hour to take stats, and on those wonderful pain meds. I do not look any bit lovely. We could blow it up to poster size and have the caption : just say no to drugs. hahaha ! I'm in that wonderful oversized hospital gown that doesn't look good on anyone, and the expression on my face is as if I turned around saying "huh?" in this tired, drugged out state. Or, maybe it can be my "before" and now looks much better in comparison ! EMS DREW BLOOD FROM EVERY ACCIDENT HE HAD. eVERYONE WAS SOBER,NO DRUGS. THEY NEEDED A BRAIN CHECK. MY HUSBAND SAID HAD HE BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR HE WOULD HAVE DRAWN BLOOD A DIFFERENT WAY. STUPID PEOPLE RUIN HIS HEALTH I HATE WHEN I AM INTHE HOSPITAL AND KEEP GETTING WOKE UP.JUST HOOK ME TO A MONITOR AND GIVE ME THE HAPPY BUTTON FOR PAIN. I AM SO USE TO DRIVE THRU SURGERY. GET MY MEDS AND GO HOME AND SLEEP. DONT WORRY,NO ONE LOOKS GOOD IN THE HOSPITAL.CA FLA

Guest guest

Guest guest

I take Darvocet but can't take it through the day cause i would sleep forever so I put up with the back pain and the knee till closer to supper time then i pop 1 davocet and in an hour I am in lala land then i take a sleeping pill and snore like a buzz saw, or so i am told I don't believe it I have never heard it. Then I wake up and do it all over again. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: they haveno clue how sensitive I am to meds heck 2 extra strength tylneol knocks me out for hours not to mention the morphine they had me hooked up to WOW OH WOW I WANT MORE OF THAT. Now when I go for surgery I always request the good stuff. TinaOH WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO BE SENSITIVE TO MEDS. EVEN THOUGH I AM AT A 9 OR 10 ALL THE TIME I STILL DON'T TAKE MEDS LIKE MY OLD PAIN DR. HAD ME ON. MY HUSBAND WAS WORKING JUST TO PAY FOR MY MEDS. I SAID NO MORE AND GOT OFF ALL HIS JUNK ON MY OWN. NOW IT IS JUST DAVORCET AND SOMA AND THAT HITS ME LIKE MAYBE A HALF BABY TYLENOL WOULD YOU. LIFE GOES ON.PAIN OR PAIN OR PAIN. I JUST SEE A SPORTS MED DOC EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.HE CALLS IN MY REFILLS. HO HUM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

I take Darvocet but can't take it through the day cause i would sleep forever so I put up with the back pain and the knee till closer to supper time then i pop 1 davocet and in an hour I am in lala land then i take a sleeping pill and snore like a buzz saw, or so i am told I don't believe it I have never heard it. Then I wake up and do it all over again. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: they haveno clue how sensitive I am to meds heck 2 extra strength tylneol knocks me out for hours not to mention the morphine they had me hooked up to WOW OH WOW I WANT MORE OF THAT. Now when I go for surgery I always request the good stuff. TinaOH WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO BE SENSITIVE TO MEDS. EVEN THOUGH I AM AT A 9 OR 10 ALL THE TIME I STILL DON'T TAKE MEDS LIKE MY OLD PAIN DR. HAD ME ON. MY HUSBAND WAS WORKING JUST TO PAY FOR MY MEDS. I SAID NO MORE AND GOT OFF ALL HIS JUNK ON MY OWN. NOW IT IS JUST DAVORCET AND SOMA AND THAT HITS ME LIKE MAYBE A HALF BABY TYLENOL WOULD YOU. LIFE GOES ON.PAIN OR PAIN OR PAIN. I JUST SEE A SPORTS MED DOC EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.HE CALLS IN MY REFILLS. HO HUM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

Guest guest

LOL yeah but being in pain all the time and sleeping so much you should see the diaster we call home. My husband will make dishes but wash them OMG that is like telling him to put on a dress and go outside. he don't clean and his cooking leaves alot to be desired but I am grateful for what ever he tries to do. But the thought of noodles 3 times a day just does do anything for me he loves noodles of anykind. I like them but not 3 times a day. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: I take Darvocet but can't take it through the day cause i would sleep forever so I put up with the back pain and the knee till closer to supper time then i pop 1 davocet and in an hour I am in lala land then i take a sleeping pill and snore like a buzz saw, or so i am told I don't believe it I have never heard it. Then I wake up and do it all over again. I'M JEALOUS. HAVE NOT BEEN TO SLEEP YET. :P CA STILL IN FLA

Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year.

Guest guest

LOL yeah but being in pain all the time and sleeping so much you should see the diaster we call home. My husband will make dishes but wash them OMG that is like telling him to put on a dress and go outside. he don't clean and his cooking leaves alot to be desired but I am grateful for what ever he tries to do. But the thought of noodles 3 times a day just does do anything for me he loves noodles of anykind. I like them but not 3 times a day. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: I take Darvocet but can't take it through the day cause i would sleep forever so I put up with the back pain and the knee till closer to supper time then i pop 1 davocet and in an hour I am in lala land then i take a sleeping pill and snore like a buzz saw, or so i am told I don't believe it I have never heard it. Then I wake up and do it all over again. I'M JEALOUS. HAVE NOT BEEN TO SLEEP YET. :P CA STILL IN FLA

Guest guest

Guest guest

Your kids sound like angels Carol they where brought up right then wow cooking sons is a great thing.I understand why your husband got into law enforcement, question has he ever been faced with the situation that the person he was arresting was one of his brothers cause man i don't know what i would do in that situation cause I mean a brother you still love them but then you love your job and family to that would be awful hard. When my son turned 16 my mom bought him a 200.00 dollar car to go to school and stuff I told him I don't care what you do where you go but you know if you get in trouble and the police bring you home your going to be in 10 times more trouble when you get here wether your bigger than me or not your never to old to get your ass beat and trust me I will do it . He was a good kid he was always home by 11 on weekends and 10 on a school night and in bed. I have never had a problem with him. Till he joined the Marines and when he found out I had uterine cancer

and he went awol cause they would not give him leave so he just left he said he didn't want me to die and he was scared. the kid had a father who didn't give a rip about him he left us so manytimes and ignored us even more so I was all he had that is the only trouble I had at all with him he has been my buddy forever he always tells em where he is just incase mom needs him or his nana. By the way they did leave him comehome for my surgery and things turned out fine I have been cancer free for a year and a half. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He has to YOU COULD NOT BE SMARTER. MY HUBBY HAD 2 OLDER BROTHERS THAT RUINED HIS CHILDHOOD. HIS BROTHERS ALWAYS IN JAIL AND THEY WOULD BAIL THEM OUT. ONE DIED IN PRISON A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE OTHER IS A DRUGGIE. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. THANK GOD WHEN HE GOT OUT ONCE WE WHERE TRYING TO BE NICE,HE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MOLESTING A GIRL 5. OUR SON WAS THAT AGE. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHY MY HUSBAND IS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAW THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS. MY 20 YEAR OLD IS A ANGEL AND HELPS US A LOT. DOES ALL THE COOKING. THEY CLEAN,GROCERY SHOP. HE HAS BEEN COOKING SINCE 8 YRS OLD. HE MAKES CHICKEN

TASTE LIKE STEAK. WE WILL HAVE TO LET HIM FREE SOON FOR MORE COLLEGE.BOO HOO BUT NOW MY 12 YR OLD LIKES TO COOK. WE GOT BLESSED WITH THEM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

Your kids sound like angels Carol they where brought up right then wow cooking sons is a great thing.I understand why your husband got into law enforcement, question has he ever been faced with the situation that the person he was arresting was one of his brothers cause man i don't know what i would do in that situation cause I mean a brother you still love them but then you love your job and family to that would be awful hard. When my son turned 16 my mom bought him a 200.00 dollar car to go to school and stuff I told him I don't care what you do where you go but you know if you get in trouble and the police bring you home your going to be in 10 times more trouble when you get here wether your bigger than me or not your never to old to get your ass beat and trust me I will do it . He was a good kid he was always home by 11 on weekends and 10 on a school night and in bed. I have never had a problem with him. Till he joined the Marines and when he found out I had uterine cancer

and he went awol cause they would not give him leave so he just left he said he didn't want me to die and he was scared. the kid had a father who didn't give a rip about him he left us so manytimes and ignored us even more so I was all he had that is the only trouble I had at all with him he has been my buddy forever he always tells em where he is just incase mom needs him or his nana. By the way they did leave him comehome for my surgery and things turned out fine I have been cancer free for a year and a half. Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He has to YOU COULD NOT BE SMARTER. MY HUBBY HAD 2 OLDER BROTHERS THAT RUINED HIS CHILDHOOD. HIS BROTHERS ALWAYS IN JAIL AND THEY WOULD BAIL THEM OUT. ONE DIED IN PRISON A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE OTHER IS A DRUGGIE. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. THANK GOD WHEN HE GOT OUT ONCE WE WHERE TRYING TO BE NICE,HE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MOLESTING A GIRL 5. OUR SON WAS THAT AGE. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHY MY HUSBAND IS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAW THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS. MY 20 YEAR OLD IS A ANGEL AND HELPS US A LOT. DOES ALL THE COOKING. THEY CLEAN,GROCERY SHOP. HE HAS BEEN COOKING SINCE 8 YRS OLD. HE MAKES CHICKEN

TASTE LIKE STEAK. WE WILL HAVE TO LET HIM FREE SOON FOR MORE COLLEGE.BOO HOO BUT NOW MY 12 YR OLD LIKES TO COOK. WE GOT BLESSED WITH THEM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Tina,

I am nice......

shall I send you my address?

Feisty

Re: Re: hoping

LMBO Actually Jane I am not really sure of anything anymore. I don't know what kind of treatment he is starting on my back, he says we will discuss it when I get there,But I absolutley refuse back surgery cause of all the horror stories I have heard. And PT for me is out he already told me that . I hear you can only have a corticsone shot once a year or so not exactly sure how long but it is long inbetween shots. I promise to tell your daughter to send the ball with you. yeah it is the brain fog we thyroid ladies have I really do some silly stuff the other day I put the peanut butter in the frige and the eggs in the cabinet don't know what i was thinking.I might have been who knows I can't remember what I had for dinner last night so i could have been. I wonder if I liked them I usually like most everyone.hhhmmmm Might have to send them a black joe cake with Peanut butter icing. for being so nice at least i think they were nice.

Tinarjane1955 wrote:

>> LOL hey I am glad to hear that I am not the only strange one in this group I have back and knee problems to, I start back treatment Jan 23,06 What will the treatment be? Summer of '04 I did round 3 of physical therapy for my back. This time they had me use one of those large therapy balls, and taught me how to contract and build my core muscles. It is the first time PT for my back has helped. I call my therapy ball my miracle. Tell my daughter that when she puts me in a nursing home, that ball has to come with me. and the last time I was at my rheumy he drained 2 tubes of fluid out of my knee and then gave me a corticosone shot OUCH!!! But mine didn't last long maybe a week or 2 and now I am having pain everynight and makes it hard to sleep , My cortisone shots didn't last as long as I would have liked, either. I hear bad things about cortisone, so don't know if I'll have a repeat shot. Funny thing happened yesterday - I've been to so many docs since Sept, about this thyroid. I got a call yesterday from a doc office reminding me of an appt. I was like - who are you ? Dr . What kind of doc is he? for knees. Oh, it was about getting Synvisc injections for my knees. I told her I'm recovering from thyroid cancer and I need to put off that. (Got out of jury duty for same reason.) That appt had been made when I was in for the cortisone shots in June. June to Dec. No wonder I'd forgotten, and having seen so many docs I had no idea who he was connected with, as to what's gone on in me. but the strange thing in me is my thyroid is not in my throat where it should be it is down behind my sternum and to the left towards my heart Are you sure you haven't been abducted by aliens and had experiments done on you ? lol. janethey found that when I had my chest xray to have my heart cath> they thought I had a growth on my heart so I had to go for a cat scan and they found it was my thyroid strange huh. he gave it a name not sure what it was but it has a name.Can't wait to get started on some med to get this thyroid thing in line again I am going to self medicate with Toppers help after Jan when I can order test online and get results. Tina

Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

Hey Tina,

I am nice......

Feisty

LMBO Actually Jane I am not really sure of anything anymore. I don't know what kind of treatment he is starting on my back, he says we will discuss it when I get there,But I absolutley refuse back surgery cause of all the horror stories I have heard. And PT for me is out he already told me that . I hear you can only have a corticsone shot once a year or so not exactly sure how long but it is long inbetween shots. I promise to tell your daughter to send the ball with you. yeah it is the brain fog we thyroid ladies have I really do some silly stuff the other day I put the peanut butter in the frige and the eggs in the cabinet don't know what i was thinking.I might have been who knows I can't remember what I had for dinner last night so i could have been. I wonder if I liked them I usually like most everyone.hhhmmmm Might have to send them a black joe cake with Peanut butter icing. for being so nice at least i think they were nice.

Tinarjane1955 wrote:

>> LOL hey I am glad to hear that I am not the only strange one in this group I have back and knee problems to, I start back treatment Jan 23,06 What will the treatment be? Summer of '04 I did round 3 of physical therapy for my back. This time they had me use one of those large therapy balls, and taught me how to contract and build my core muscles. It is the first time PT for my back has helped. I call my therapy ball my miracle. Tell my daughter that when she puts me in a nursing home, that ball has to come with me. and the last time I was at my rheumy he drained 2 tubes of fluid out of my knee and then gave me a corticosone shot OUCH!!! But mine didn't last long maybe a week or 2 and now I am having pain everynight and makes it hard to sleep , My cortisone shots didn't last as long as I would have liked, either. I hear bad things about cortisone, so don't know if I'll have a repeat shot. Funny thing happened yesterday - I've been to so many docs since Sept, about this thyroid. I got a call yesterday from a doc office reminding me of an appt. I was like - who are you ? Dr . What kind of doc is he? for knees. Oh, it was about getting Synvisc injections for my knees. I told her I'm recovering from thyroid cancer and I need to put off that. (Got out of jury duty for same reason.) That appt had been made when I was in for the cortisone shots in June. June to Dec. No wonder I'd forgotten, and having seen so many docs I had no idea who he was connected with, as to what's gone on in me. but the strange thing in me is my thyroid is not in my throat where it should be it is down behind my sternum and to the left towards my heart Are you sure you haven't been abducted by aliens and had experiments done on you ? lol. janethey found that when I had my chest xray to have my heart cath> they thought I had a growth on my heart so I had to go for a cat scan and they found it was my thyroid strange huh. he gave it a name not sure what it was but it has a name.Can't wait to get started on some med to get this thyroid thing in line again I am going to self medicate with Toppers help after Jan when I can order test online and get results. Tina

Guest guest

Hey Tina,

I am nice......

Feisty

Tinarjane1955 wrote:

Guest guest

LOL sure why not.As long as you promise me I am not livig till I am 81."Feisty(ThyroFeisty)" wrote: Hey Tina, I am nice...... shall I send you my address? Feisty Re: Re: hoping LMBO Actually Jane I am not really sure of anything anymore. I don't know what kind of treatment he is starting on my back, he says we will discuss it when I get there,But I absolutley refuse back surgery cause of all the horror stories I have heard. And PT for me is out he already told me that . I hear you can only have a corticsone shot once a year or so not exactly sure how long but it is long inbetween shots. I promise to tell your daughter to send the ball with you. yeah it is the brain fog we thyroid ladies have I really do some silly stuff the other day I put the peanut butter in the

frige and the eggs in the cabinet don't know what i was thinking.I might have been who knows I can't remember what I had for dinner last night so i could have been. I wonder if I liked them I usually like most everyone.hhhmmmm Might have to send them a black joe cake with Peanut butter icing. for being so nice at least i think they were nice. Tinarjane1955 wrote: >> LOL hey I am glad to hear that I am not the only strange one in this group I have back and knee problems to, I start back treatment Jan 23,06 What will the treatment be? Summer of '04 I did round 3 of physical therapy for my back. This time they had me use one of those large therapy balls, and taught me how to contract and build my core muscles. It is the first time PT for my back has helped. I call my therapy ball my miracle. Tell my daughter that when she puts me in a nursing home, that ball has to come with me. and the last time I was at my rheumy he drained 2 tubes of fluid out of my knee and then gave me a corticosone shot OUCH!!! But mine didn't last long maybe a week or 2 and now I am having pain everynight and makes it

hard to sleep , My cortisone shots didn't last as long as I would have liked, either. I hear bad things about cortisone, so don't know if I'll have a repeat shot. Funny thing happened yesterday - I've been to so many docs since Sept, about this thyroid. I got a call yesterday from a doc office reminding me of an appt. I was like - who are you ? Dr . What kind of doc is he? for knees. Oh, it was about getting Synvisc injections for my knees. I told her I'm recovering from thyroid cancer and I need to put off that. (Got out of jury duty for same reason.) That appt had been made when I was in for the cortisone shots in June. June to Dec. No wonder I'd forgotten, and having seen so many docs I had no idea who he was connected with, as to what's gone on in me. but the strange thing in me is my thyroid is not in my throat where it should

be it is down behind my sternum and to the left towards my heart Are you sure you haven't been abducted by aliens and had experiments done on you ? lol. janethey found that when I had my chest xray to have my heart cath> they thought I had a growth on my heart so I had to go for a cat scan and they found it was my thyroid strange huh. he gave it a name not sure what it was but it has a name.Can't wait to get started on some med to get this thyroid thing in line again I am going to self medicate with Toppers help after Jan when I can order test online and get results. Tina Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[ Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

LOL sure why not.As long as you promise me I am not livig till I am 81."Feisty(ThyroFeisty)" wrote: Hey Tina, I am nice...... shall I send you my address? Feisty Re: Re: hoping LMBO Actually Jane I am not really sure of anything anymore. I don't know what kind of treatment he is starting on my back, he says we will discuss it when I get there,But I absolutley refuse back surgery cause of all the horror stories I have heard. And PT for me is out he already told me that . I hear you can only have a corticsone shot once a year or so not exactly sure how long but it is long inbetween shots. I promise to tell your daughter to send the ball with you. yeah it is the brain fog we thyroid ladies have I really do some silly stuff the other day I put the peanut butter in the

frige and the eggs in the cabinet don't know what i was thinking.I might have been who knows I can't remember what I had for dinner last night so i could have been. I wonder if I liked them I usually like most everyone.hhhmmmm Might have to send them a black joe cake with Peanut butter icing. for being so nice at least i think they were nice. Tinarjane1955 wrote: >> LOL hey I am glad to hear that I am not the only strange one in this group I have back and knee problems to, I start back treatment Jan 23,06 What will the treatment be? Summer of '04 I did round 3 of physical therapy for my back. This time they had me use one of those large therapy balls, and taught me how to contract and build my core muscles. It is the first time PT for my back has helped. I call my therapy ball my miracle. Tell my daughter that when she puts me in a nursing home, that ball has to come with me. and the last time I was at my rheumy he drained 2 tubes of fluid out of my knee and then gave me a corticosone shot OUCH!!! But mine didn't last long maybe a week or 2 and now I am having pain everynight and makes it

hard to sleep , My cortisone shots didn't last as long as I would have liked, either. I hear bad things about cortisone, so don't know if I'll have a repeat shot. Funny thing happened yesterday - I've been to so many docs since Sept, about this thyroid. I got a call yesterday from a doc office reminding me of an appt. I was like - who are you ? Dr . What kind of doc is he? for knees. Oh, it was about getting Synvisc injections for my knees. I told her I'm recovering from thyroid cancer and I need to put off that. (Got out of jury duty for same reason.) That appt had been made when I was in for the cortisone shots in June. June to Dec. No wonder I'd forgotten, and having seen so many docs I had no idea who he was connected with, as to what's gone on in me. but the strange thing in me is my thyroid is not in my throat where it should

be it is down behind my sternum and to the left towards my heart Are you sure you haven't been abducted by aliens and had experiments done on you ? lol. janethey found that when I had my chest xray to have my heart cath> they thought I had a growth on my heart so I had to go for a cat scan and they found it was my thyroid strange huh. he gave it a name not sure what it was but it has a name.Can't wait to get started on some med to get this thyroid thing in line again I am going to self medicate with Toppers help after Jan when I can order test online and get results. Tina Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[ Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love you dearly, but all caps is hard to read and in internet lingo it is the same as yelling....

Love C.

I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He has to

YOU COULD NOT BE SMARTER. MY HUBBY HAD 2 OLDER BROTHERS THAT RUINED HIS CHILDHOOD. HIS BROTHERS ALWAYS IN JAIL AND THEY WOULD BAIL THEM OUT. ONE DIED IN PRISON A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE OTHER IS A DRUGGIE. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. THANK GOD WHEN HE GOT OUT ONCE WE WHERE TRYING TO BE NICE,HE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MOLESTING A GIRL 5. OUR SON WAS THAT AGE.

EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHY MY HUSBAND IS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAW THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS.

MY 20 YEAR OLD IS A ANGEL AND HELPS US A LOT. DOES ALL THE COOKING. THEY CLEAN,GROCERY SHOP. HE HAS BEEN COOKING SINCE 8 YRS OLD. HE MAKES CHICKEN TASTE LIKE STEAK. WE WILL HAVE TO LET HIM FREE SOON FOR MORE COLLEGE.BOO HOO BUT NOW MY 12 YR OLD LIKES TO COOK. WE GOT BLESSED WITH THEM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love you dearly, but all caps is hard to read and in internet lingo it is the same as yelling....

Love C.

I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He has to

YOU COULD NOT BE SMARTER. MY HUBBY HAD 2 OLDER BROTHERS THAT RUINED HIS CHILDHOOD. HIS BROTHERS ALWAYS IN JAIL AND THEY WOULD BAIL THEM OUT. ONE DIED IN PRISON A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE OTHER IS A DRUGGIE. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. THANK GOD WHEN HE GOT OUT ONCE WE WHERE TRYING TO BE NICE,HE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MOLESTING A GIRL 5. OUR SON WAS THAT AGE.

EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHY MY HUSBAND IS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAW THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS.

MY 20 YEAR OLD IS A ANGEL AND HELPS US A LOT. DOES ALL THE COOKING. THEY CLEAN,GROCERY SHOP. HE HAS BEEN COOKING SINCE 8 YRS OLD. HE MAKES CHICKEN TASTE LIKE STEAK. WE WILL HAVE TO LET HIM FREE SOON FOR MORE COLLEGE.BOO HOO BUT NOW MY 12 YR OLD LIKES TO COOK. WE GOT BLESSED WITH THEM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love C.

Guest guest

husband got into law enforcement, question has he ever been faced with the situation that the person he was arresting was one of his brothers cause man i don't know what i would do in that situation cause I mean a brother you still love them but then you love your job and

WELL,HIS BROTHERS WHERE NOT BROTHERLY.THEY WOULD BURN HIS TOYS.HE HAD TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN OR ELSE THEY WOULD TRY TO MOLEST HIM. THEY WHERE DRUGGIES AND HUBBY WAS ALWAYS STRONGER. HE BEAT THEM A LOT. THEY WHERE EVIL.IF HE GOT A PET THEY WOULD KILL IT. THERE WAS NEVER ANY BROTHERLY LOVE.

HIS DAD DIED OF CANCER WHEN HE WAS JUST 16. HIS BROTHERS STOLD THINGS OFF HIS DAD AS HE WAS BARELY ALIVE.

SO HE WORKED 2 JOBS AND STAYED IN SCHOOL.HIS MOM COULD NOT WORK AND 2 BROTHERS DID NOT PLUS ONE BRTHER HAD A LIVE IN GIRLFRIED WITH A CHILS.PLUS HUBBY WAS COMPETING IN POWER LIFTING.

HE HAD HIS OWN FRIG WITH STEAKS ETC. HE CAME HOME FROM WORK AND HIS BROTHERS HAD DRUGGIE FRIENDS OVER AND THEY WHERE COOKING OUT WITH ALL HIS FOOD.THEN THEY CALLED HIS MOM THE B WORD.THAT WAS IT.HE CALLED THE POLICE AND SAID THEY SHOULD GET THERE SOON.THE COPS KNEW THE BROTHERS WELL AND TOOK THEM OFF.HE HAD A SORRY CHILDHOOD.WITH HIS DAPARTMENT YOU ARE TO HAVW SOMEONE ELSE ARREST FAMILY OR NEIGHBORS UNLESS IT IS Q FIGHT OR SOMETHING BAD,I AM GLAD YOU HAVE SHOWN CANCER TO STEP OFF. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A HORRIBLE TIME BUT YOU FOUGHT THE BIG FIGHT, CA IN FLA

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love C.

sorry,i will do small. my wrist hurts a lot and am weak from food poisioning. ca in fla

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love C.

sorry,i will do small. my wrist hurts a lot and am weak from food poisioning. ca in fla