RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: hoping

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love you dearly, but all caps is hard to read and in internet lingo it is the same as yelling....

Love C.

sorry,i will do small. my wrist hurts a lot and am weak from food poisioning. ca in fla

Guest guest

LOL Not hard for this old lady to read I can actually read it better I think I should have these old eyes checked again. Tina

i have to type caps to my dad. i forget sometimes, imagine that,lol ca in fla

Guest guest

LOL Not hard for this old lady to read I can actually read it better I think I should have these old eyes checked again. Tina

Guest guest

Guest guest

LOL Not hard for this old lady to read I can actually read it better I think I should have these old eyes checked again. Tina Cody wrote: Dear Carol, Love you dearly, but all caps is hard to read and in internet lingo it is the same as yelling.... Love C. Re: Re: hoping I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He

has to YOU COULD NOT BE SMARTER. MY HUBBY HAD 2 OLDER BROTHERS THAT RUINED HIS CHILDHOOD. HIS BROTHERS ALWAYS IN JAIL AND THEY WOULD BAIL THEM OUT. ONE DIED IN PRISON A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE OTHER IS A DRUGGIE. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. THANK GOD WHEN HE GOT OUT ONCE WE WHERE TRYING TO BE NICE,HE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MOLESTING A GIRL 5. OUR SON WAS THAT AGE. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHY MY HUSBAND IS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAW THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS. MY 20 YEAR OLD IS A ANGEL AND HELPS US A LOT. DOES ALL THE COOKING. THEY CLEAN,GROCERY SHOP. HE HAS BEEN COOKING SINCE 8 YRS OLD. HE MAKES CHICKEN TASTE LIKE STEAK. WE WILL HAVE TO LET HIM FREE SOON FOR MORE COLLEGE.BOO HOO BUT NOW MY 12 YR OLD LIKES TO COOK. WE GOT BLESSED WITH THEM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

LOL Not hard for this old lady to read I can actually read it better I think I should have these old eyes checked again. Tina Cody wrote: Dear Carol, Love you dearly, but all caps is hard to read and in internet lingo it is the same as yelling.... Love C. Re: Re: hoping I wishi had the means to do that at times but don't I have a good son though. And he knows he gets in it he gets himself out of it.I will be behind him all the way but not going to fix it for him advice yes do it for him never. He

has to YOU COULD NOT BE SMARTER. MY HUBBY HAD 2 OLDER BROTHERS THAT RUINED HIS CHILDHOOD. HIS BROTHERS ALWAYS IN JAIL AND THEY WOULD BAIL THEM OUT. ONE DIED IN PRISON A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE OTHER IS A DRUGGIE. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. THANK GOD WHEN HE GOT OUT ONCE WE WHERE TRYING TO BE NICE,HE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MOLESTING A GIRL 5. OUR SON WAS THAT AGE. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHY MY HUSBAND IS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE SAW THE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS. MY 20 YEAR OLD IS A ANGEL AND HELPS US A LOT. DOES ALL THE COOKING. THEY CLEAN,GROCERY SHOP. HE HAS BEEN COOKING SINCE 8 YRS OLD. HE MAKES CHICKEN TASTE LIKE STEAK. WE WILL HAVE TO LET HIM FREE SOON FOR MORE COLLEGE.BOO HOO BUT NOW MY 12 YR OLD LIKES TO COOK. WE GOT BLESSED WITH THEM. CA IN FLA

Guest guest

>

> aaaaahhh yes that wonderufl happy med button I do remember that I

just laid there and smiled I didn't give a rip what they did to me i

felt absolutley nothing I was happy as could be. Just giggling at

everything they said . Then had a nurse come in and say oh hon you

can use this button more you haven't use it hardly at all but they

haveno clue how sensitive I am to meds heck 2 extra strength tylneol

knocks me out for hours not to mention the morphine they had me

hooked up to WOW OH WOW I WANT MORE OF THAT. Now when I go for

surgery I always request the good stuff.

>

Tina

I woke up in recovery from the TT, after I said " I'm alive, " and " I

can talk, " there was this disembodied voice that said " Jane, do you

want some morphine? " Then about 15 minutes later, " Jane, do you

want some more morphine. " Then 15 minutes later, then one more time

after that " Jane, do you want more morphine? " I said yes everytime

till they stopped offering it. Later I thought, the voice being

disembodied, I should have said " is that you God? " I wonder if that

is what heaven is : " Jane, do you want more morphine? " ( : I could

so easily be a junkie, if it weren't that I enjoy having a brain.

jane

Guest guest

Wow Carol your hubby had been through alot and I admire him for that.My son had kind of a hard life having a father that left us more than not and when My dad past away whenKory was in 1st grade it killed him he was the closet thing to a dad as he had ever had. If not for my dad Kory and I would have done without alot.My ex beat me alot and was just a plain ass.it is a long horrible story of our lives but anyway for what he had to endure when he was little my son is a good kid. I know one thing for sure he has said this many many times his children will know thier dad and he will never leave them wanting his love cause they will know they have it always.I didn't let him work during school cause I thought school was more important but summers he work at Hershey park . WE have been through so much together and he never doubts my love nor do I doubt his. He tells his friends his mom is his very best friend in all the world cause he says this is one person I can count on to be there

forever.he know has a stepfather and they get along great and it makes me very happy he has someone male he can talk to. Just as your hubby survived alot and I admire him for it your a very luck lady and he is a lucky man cause you also seem very sweet and grounded. Huggz to you all and best of luck with your health Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: husband got into law enforcement, question has he ever

been faced with the situation that the person he was arresting was one of his brothers cause man i don't know what i would do in that situation cause I mean a brother you still love them but then you love your job and WELL,HIS BROTHERS WHERE NOT BROTHERLY.THEY WOULD BURN HIS TOYS.HE HAD TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN OR ELSE THEY WOULD TRY TO MOLEST HIM. THEY WHERE DRUGGIES AND HUBBY WAS ALWAYS STRONGER. HE BEAT THEM A LOT. THEY WHERE EVIL.IF HE GOT A PET THEY WOULD KILL IT. THERE WAS NEVER ANY BROTHERLY LOVE. HIS DAD DIED OF CANCER WHEN HE WAS JUST 16. HIS BROTHERS STOLD THINGS OFF HIS DAD AS HE WAS BARELY ALIVE. SO HE WORKED 2 JOBS AND STAYED IN SCHOOL.HIS MOM COULD NOT WORK AND 2 BROTHERS DID NOT PLUS ONE BRTHER HAD A LIVE IN GIRLFRIED WITH A CHILS.PLUS HUBBY WAS COMPETING IN POWER LIFTING. HE HAD HIS OWN FRIG WITH STEAKS ETC. HE CAME HOME FROM WORK AND HIS BROTHERS HAD DRUGGIE FRIENDS OVER AND THEY

WHERE COOKING OUT WITH ALL HIS FOOD.THEN THEY CALLED HIS MOM THE B WORD.THAT WAS IT.HE CALLED THE POLICE AND SAID THEY SHOULD GET THERE SOON.THE COPS KNEW THE BROTHERS WELL AND TOOK THEM OFF.HE HAD A SORRY CHILDHOOD.WITH HIS DAPARTMENT YOU ARE TO HAVW SOMEONE ELSE ARREST FAMILY OR NEIGHBORS UNLESS IT IS Q FIGHT OR SOMETHING BAD,I AM GLAD YOU HAVE SHOWN CANCER TO STEP OFF. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A HORRIBLE TIME BUT YOU FOUGHT THE BIG FIGHT, CA IN FLA

Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[

Yahoo! Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

I thought something was wrong.... all small letters is easier to read... C.

Re: Re: hoping

Dear Carol,

Love you dearly, but all caps is hard to read and in internet lingo it is the same as yelling....

Love C.

sorry,i will do small. my wrist hurts a lot and am weak from food poisioning. ca in fla

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love C.

Guest guest

Dear Carol,

Love C.