RemedySpot.com

Re: Exercise & Water Check, 3/6/2005, 2:00 pm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Same here, Philly is dropping to the teens tonight, then chance of snow increasing through Friday into Saturday, then back to 50 again. Hmmm, wonder why I keep getting sick. Can't be the constant weather shifts, can it?Donna wrote:

Gail,

It's supposed to get down to 20 here tonight, and snow tomorrow night and Wednesday...so, did you get the warm weather??? It's not here anymore!Gail kidder wrote:

great job Donna, could you send some of the warm weather my way.....Donna wrote:

34 oz, 20 minute walk outside...getting ready to go again. It's sunny and 70 degrees here today!!ourweightlossjourney wrote:

Reminder from the Calendar of ourweightlossjourney

Exercise & Water Check Sunday March 6, 20052:00 pm - 2:00 pm This event repeats every day. Notes:Have you exercised yet? Grab those tennis shoes and get moving! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!How many glasses have you had today? Grab a water bottle, jug or glass and get going! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Yahoo! GreetingsSend a Yahoo! Greeting.

Birthday RemindersSet up birthday reminders!

ADVERTISEMENT

Copyright © 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

Donna

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

Donna

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

In Him,

Jon

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Guest guest

I'm glad you feel better, Anita. This flu and bronchitis is no fun at all.

Barb

Thanks Coco

I do feel bette. As well as an antibiotic the doctor gave me cough medicine that knocks me out so I can sleep. Unfortunately I didn't feel like I could take off last night because there was no one to work. We are short 2 people (one is being trained) and on of the others just found out her mother has lung cancer. That leaves 3 of us. The other 2 were working double shifts the day before and the day after.

Anita

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Barb

Thanks Coco

I do feel bette. As well as an antibiotic the doctor gave me cough medicine that knocks me out so I can sleep. Unfortunately I didn't feel like I could take off last night because there was no one to work. We are short 2 people (one is being trained) and on of the others just found out her mother has lung cancer. That leaves 3 of us. The other 2 were working double shifts the day before and the day after.

Anita

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Barb

Thanks Coco

Anita

Guest guest

no, we're expecting freezing rain this afternoon, turning into 3" of snow. I sure wish whomever is hoging the warm weather would share.......LOL.

Donna wrote:

Gail,

It's supposed to get down to 20 here tonight, and snow tomorrow night and Wednesday...so, did you get the warm weather??? It's not here anymore!Gail kidder wrote:

great job Donna, could you send some of the warm weather my way.....Donna wrote:

34 oz, 20 minute walk outside...getting ready to go again. It's sunny and 70 degrees here today!!ourweightlossjourney wrote:

Exercise & Water Check Sunday March 6, 20052:00 pm - 2:00 pm This event repeats every day. Notes:Have you exercised yet? Grab those tennis shoes and get moving! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!How many glasses have you had today? Grab a water bottle, jug or glass and get going! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Copyright © 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

Donna

Donna

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web __________________________________________________

Guest guest

no, we're expecting freezing rain this afternoon, turning into 3" of snow. I sure wish whomever is hoging the warm weather would share.......LOL.

Donna wrote:

Gail,

ADVERTISEMENT

Donna

Donna

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Anita,

I know you feel obligated to your job, but you need to take care of your health first.... Hope you feel better soon.

Gail

Anita wrote:

Thanks Coco

Anita__________________________________________________

Guest guest

weather shifts, gotta love em....... Jon wrote:

Same here, Philly is dropping to the teens tonight, then chance of snow increasing through Friday into Saturday, then back to 50 again. Hmmm, wonder why I keep getting sick. Can't be the constant weather shifts, can it?Donna wrote:

Gail,

ADVERTISEMENT

Donna

Donna

In Him,

Jon

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Guest guest

Gail,

ADVERTISEMENT

Donna

Donna

In Him,

Jon

Guest guest

Gail,

ADVERTISEMENT

Donna

Donna

In Him,

Jon

Guest guest

Gail

I am feeling better. After I went to the doctor and got the antibiotic and the cough medicine so I could sleep it helped. Thanks

Anita

Anita,

I know you feel obligated to your job, but you need to take care of your health first.... Hope you feel better soon.

Gail

Anita wrote:

Thanks Coco

Anita

Guest guest

Gail

I am feeling better. After I went to the doctor and got the antibiotic and the cough medicine so I could sleep it helped. Thanks

Anita

Anita,

Gail

Anita wrote:

Thanks Coco

Anita

Guest guest

Thanks Barb. No its not fun at all.

Anita

Thanks Coco

Anita

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Thanks Barb. No its not fun at all.

Anita

Thanks Coco

Anita

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Anita,

Sure am glad you are starting to feel better! Try to get some rest from work. I know it is hard! *hugs*

Coco

Please Respect the Creator and do not tear apart.Stationary Shared, Images are not.Image from www.No Copyright Infringement Intended.

Disclaimer

9 September 2004Font: MS Serif

Guest guest

Coco

The cough medicine seems to have done the trick. Yesterday and the day before I woke up long enough to take more and went back to sleep. I slept 12 hours both days. Today I took it when I got home and that was it. I slept about 8 hours and feel much better. Thanks

Anita

Guest guest

Coco

The cough medicine seems to have done the trick. Yesterday and the day before I woke up long enough to take more and went back to sleep. I slept 12 hours both days. Today I took it when I got home and that was it. I slept about 8 hours and feel much better. Thanks

Anita

Guest guest

Thanks Coco. I still have a lot of "rasp[ing in my chest, but I am not coughing as much and it seems to be loosening up a lot .

Anita

Anita,

I am glad you are getting your rest, that seems to be the best thing for this yucky! lol Feel better soon!

Coco

Font: Black Chancery

Guest guest

Thanks Coco. I still have a lot of "rasp[ing in my chest, but I am not coughing as much and it seems to be loosening up a lot .

Anita

Anita,

I am glad you are getting your rest, that seems to be the best thing for this yucky! lol Feel better soon!

Coco

Guest guest

Anita

Anita,

Coco