ADVERTISEMENT

Copyright © 2005

Yahoo! Inc. All Rights

Reserved.

Privacy Policy -

Terms of Service

Guest guest

Barb

I can semi relate. I ran a fever all weekend and went to the doctor today. Fever is going, but I have brochitis so no excercise for me either at least for the next 2-3 days(minimum)

Anita

Guest guest

Barb

I can semi relate. I ran a fever all weekend and went to the doctor today. Fever is going, but I have brochitis so no excercise for me either at least for the next 2-3 days(minimum)

Anita

Guest guest

Barb

Anita

Guest guest

I would feel alot better if my throat pain would go away. When I

take the pain pill, it goes for awhile, but comes back before time to

take another pill. I can sure understand what my daughter went

through. I talked to her today and her fever came back and she

really doesn't feel well, so she's going to the doctor tomorrow.

Barb

At 07:35 PM 3/7/2005, you wrote:

Barb

I can semi relate. I ran a fever all weekend

and went to the doctor today. Fever is going, but I have brochitis so no

excercise for me either at least for the next 2-3 days(minimum)

Anita

Guest guest

Barb

Barb

Anita

Guest guest

Barb

Barb

Anita

Guest guest

Thanks, Anita. My throat doesn't seem to hurt as bad as yesterday but I'm taking pain pills too. I'm so drowsy right now. I need to get in the bed but wanted to read email first.

Barb

Re: Exercise & Water Check, 3/7/2005, 2:00 pm

Barb

I hope you all get to feeling better soon. I don't think I had it as bad as anyone, but it was bad enough.

Anita

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Thanks, Anita. My throat doesn't seem to hurt as bad as yesterday but I'm taking pain pills too. I'm so drowsy right now. I need to get in the bed but wanted to read email first.

Barb

Barb

I hope you all get to feeling better soon. I don't think I had it as bad as anyone, but it was bad enough.

Anita

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Barb,

my hubby had a severe soar throat for a week, even lost his voice. Still isn't 100% yet, but at least his voice has returned (shucks), but his throat still is sensitive every now and then. Hope you feel better soon.

Gail

Barb wrote:

I would feel alot better if my throat pain would go away. When I take the pain pill, it goes for awhile, but comes back before time to take another pill. I can sure understand what my daughter went through. I talked to her today and her fever came back and she really doesn't feel well, so she's going to the doctor tomorrow.BarbAt 07:35 PM 3/7/2005, you wrote:

Barb I can semi relate. I ran a fever all weekend and went to the doctor today. Fever is going, but I have brochitis so no excercise for me either at least for the next 2-3 days(minimum) Anita

Guest guest

Barb,

my hubby had a severe soar throat for a week, even lost his voice. Still isn't 100% yet, but at least his voice has returned (shucks), but his throat still is sensitive every now and then. Hope you feel better soon.

Gail

Barb wrote:

I would feel alot better if my throat pain would go away. When I take the pain pill, it goes for awhile, but comes back before time to take another pill. I can sure understand what my daughter went through. I talked to her today and her fever came back and she really doesn't feel well, so she's going to the doctor tomorrow.BarbAt 07:35 PM 3/7/2005, you wrote:

Barb I can semi relate. I ran a fever all weekend and went to the doctor today. Fever is going, but I have brochitis so no excercise for me either at least for the next 2-3 days(minimum) Anita

Guest guest

At times I almost don't have my voice.

Our daughter went back to the doctor and found out she has severe bronchitis. They didn't bother doing a chest x-ray at the emergency room the other night and she was having trouble breathing.

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Barb, I hope the doctor gave her some medicine and everyone feels better soon.Barb wrote:

Our daughter went back to the doctor and found out she has severe bronchitis. They didn't bother doing a chest x-ray at the emergency room the other night and she was having trouble breathing.

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Barb, I hope the doctor gave her some medicine and everyone feels better soon.Barb wrote:

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks, Gail. Yes, the doctor did give her medicine. I hope this mess will be gone soon and noone else in the family gets it.

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks, Gail. Yes, the doctor did give her medicine. I hope this mess will be gone soon and noone else in the family gets it.

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Barb

Barb,

Gail

Barb wrote:

Guest guest

Get Some sleep Barb. Hope you feel better and get off the pain pills soon.

Anita

Barb

Anita

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Anita

Barb

Anita

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.4 - Release Date: 3/7/2005

Guest guest

Anita

Barb

Anita