RemedySpot.com

Re: 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

nne,

Please keep my name on the list.

Thanks

Gigi

--- marianne wrote:

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email

> requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at

> moochie1@... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several

> back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard

> from in a long time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on

> occasion will just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This

> just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.

> Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he

> had corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact

> them and started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some

> may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete

> them, some join and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to

> " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back

> by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not

> interested in the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a

> difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish

> you would introduce

> yourself. We are here for everyone.

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to

> rejoin once I go

> through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.

> Hugs

> nne

>

>

>

Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

http://mail.yahoo.com

I would like to stay. I thought I responded already. Thanks.

VIckymarianne wrote:

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first

email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne__________________________________________________

VIckymarianne wrote:

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first

email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne__________________________________________________

Patty,When I send out a mass mailing it goes to everyone in the group wether or not they answered the first time. We do want you as a member. A few years ago I did this and there were absolutely no complaints.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

Patty,When I send out a mass mailing it goes to everyone in the group wether or not they answered the first time. We do want you as a member. A few years ago I did this and there were absolutely no complaints.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

Hugs

nne

I just joined the group this week,my name is ely from indonesia, so please keep me as a member

Ely,

Women's Health

http://womenhealth.blogspot.com

I just joined the group this week,my name is ely from indonesia, so please keep me as a member

Ely,

Women's Health

Ely,

Women's Health

I would also like to stay and thought this question had been posed about a month ago already? ~Amber

VIckymarianne wrote:

hi marianne,

yes, please. i'd like to stay a member. i am a BC survivor involved

with support groups in india for 10 years. i joined your group

several years ago, but rarely post.

PS: my friends call me Rhoda.

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@a... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard from in a long

time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will

just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he had

corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and

started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join

and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in

the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would

introduce

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go

> Hugs

> nne

hi marianne,

yes, please. i'd like to stay a member. i am a BC survivor involved

with support groups in india for 10 years. i joined your group

several years ago, but rarely post.

PS: my friends call me Rhoda.

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@a... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard from in a long

time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will

just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he had

corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and

started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join

and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in

the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would

introduce

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go

> Hugs

> nne

Hi Amber,

I did send out a post the first of the month and then decided to send a reminder. I only do this every few yrs. I do have you down as staying.

Hugs

nne

VIckymarianne wrote: