RemedySpot.com

Re: 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@a... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard from in a long

time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will

just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he had

corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and

started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join

and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in

the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would

introduce

> yourself. We are here for everyone.

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go

> through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.

> Hugs

> nne

Got you down!

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

I just joined the group this week, so I missed the earlier e-mail. Please keep me as a member. I'm learning a lot from you guys!

I will survive!!!!!Check my B.C. journal at http://journals.aol.com/lestellebraun/EstellesNews/

I'm sorry I didn't reply nne. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in July. It is stage 3, and also had to have a lymph node removed from under my arm. The company I have been working for has deemed that the short term disability amount is $35.00 per week. The state I live in, does provide for disability, but the forms are a myriad of confusion, even for the physicians. Anyone who has been through this is aware of the time delay in being processed for either approval or denial through Social Security Disability. With my HMO being on the slow side for approvals of the required ct scans etc., I am still waiting to get into chemo. This is all in addition to the daily life demands. I was undecided whether or not to continue my group participation, as I didn't want to have negativity in the mix of fears that each precious individual faces in confronting this horrible disease. If it is okay, for now, I will remain on the

membership, but as a silent person, wanting to participate only if and when I can be a productive aspect of the group. -d-marianne wrote:

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first

email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

Hi Deb,

Sorry to hear you are having all these problems. You will be in my prayers.

Don't worry about not responding to the first email. I sent them both out as a mass mailing so everyone in the group gets it. I figured if someone didn't for some reason get the first notice they would get #2 for sure!

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

I'm sorry I didn't reply nne. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in July. It is stage 3, and also had to have a lymph node removed from under my arm. The company I have been working for has deemed that the short term disability amount is $35.00 per week. The state I live in, does provide for disability, but the forms are a myriad of confusion, even for the physicians. Anyone who has been through this is aware of the time delay in being processed for either approval or denial through Social Security Disability. With my HMO being on the slow side for approvals of the required ct scans etc., I am still waiting to get into chemo. This is all in addition to the daily life demands. I was undecided whether or not to continue my group participation, as I didn't want to have negativity in the mix of fears that each precious individual faces in confronting this horrible disease. If it is okay, for now, I will remain on the membership, but as a silent person, wanting to participate only if and when I can be a productive aspect of the group. -d-marianne wrote: At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

I wish to remain a member but am unable to post right

now.

--- marianne wrote:

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email

> requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at

> moochie1@... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several

> back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard

> from in a long time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on

> occasion will just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This

> just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.

> Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he

> had corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact

> them and started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some

> may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete

> them, some join and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to

> " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back

> by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not

> interested in the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a

> difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish

> you would introduce

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to

> rejoin once I go

> Hugs

> nne

>

>

>

Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

http://mail.yahoo.com

LET ME STAY!!!!! I WANNA STAY!!!!

.........pleeeeeeeeease....?

LOL

LOL

love ya

Lucillamarianne wrote:

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first

email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne__________________________________________________

-I WOULD LIKE TO STAY. THANK YOU.

NANCEE-- In breastcancer2 , " marianne " <moochie1@a...>

wrote:

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@a... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard from in a long

time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will

just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he had

corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and

started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join

and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in

the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would

introduce

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go

> Hugs

> nne

Yes marianne I want to stay in this group.did you not get the email i sent directly to you?

Evamarianne wrote:

email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.HugsnneGod Bless You All

Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Hi Eva,

Yes I did get the email you sent but when I send out a "mass" mailing it goes to everyone in the group. I have noway to pick and choose who I am sending to. I just type up what I want, check special notice at the bottom of the page, and Yahoo does the rest.

Hugs

nne

Yes marianne I want to stay in this group.did you not get the email i sent directly to you?

Evamarianne wrote:

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

God Bless You All

Yahoo! for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

I still log in on occasion. marianne wrote:

email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

uh oh.. I want to stay..

thank you for everything you do..

Hugs, Angel

plse let me know I am in order

:)))--- marianne wrote:

> At the beginning of the month I sent out an email

> requesting anyone

> that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at

> moochie1@... and

> let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several

> back. Some even

> from a few of the " oldies " that we haven't heard

> from in a long time.

>

> The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on

> occasion will just

> up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This

> just happened

> earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.

> Luckily the owner

> of the group had a few email address from people he

> had corresponded

> with outside of the group, so he was able to contact

> them and started

> a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some

> may have passed

> away and family members didn't know how to delete

> them, some join and

> never come back etc. So this is also a way to

> " clean " house.

>

> As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back

> by Oct. 1, 2005

> that you want to stay I will be deleting those not

> interested in the

> group. If you post or not does NOT make a

> difference. Some just

> prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish

> you would introduce

>

> PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to

> rejoin once I go

> Hugs

> nne

>

>

>

You better go check your settings because when I send out a mass mailing EVERYONE in thr group get its. Has to be something with your server as I type out the email and check special notice and it goes to everyone.

Anyone that is interested in staying and participating in the group wether its replying or just reading will see it in the group if for some strange reason they didn' t get one.

Re: 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!> > > > > > uh oh.. I want to stay..> thank you for everything you do..> > Hugs, Angel> > plse let me know I am in order> > ..> > > :)))--- marianne <moochie1@a...> wrote:> > > At the beginning of the month I sent out an email> > requesting anyone > > that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at> > moochie1@a... and > > let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several> > back. Some even > > from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard> > from in a long time.> > > > The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on> > occasion will just > > up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This> > just happened > > earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.> > Luckily the owner > > of the group had a few email address from people he> > had corresponded > > with outside of the group, so he was able to contact> > them and started > > a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some> > may have passed > > away and family members didn't know how to delete> > them, some join and > > never come back etc. So this is also a way to> > "clean" house. > > > > As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back> > by Oct. 1, 2005 > > that you want to stay I will be deleting those not> > interested in the > > group. If you post or not does NOT make a> > difference. Some just > > prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish> > you would introduce > > yourself. We are here for everyone.> > > > PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to> > rejoin once I go > > through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.> > Hugs> > nne> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

You better go check your settings because when I send out a mass mailing EVERYONE in thr group get its. Has to be something with your server as I type out the email and check special notice and it goes to everyone.

Anyone that is interested in staying and participating in the group wether its replying or just reading will see it in the group if for some strange reason they didn' t get one.

Re: 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!> > > > > > uh oh.. I want to stay..> thank you for everything you do..> > Hugs, Angel> > plse let me know I am in order> > ..> > > :)))--- marianne <moochie1@a...> wrote:> > > At the beginning of the month I sent out an email> > requesting anyone > > that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at> > moochie1@a... and > > let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several> > back. Some even > > from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard> > from in a long time.> > > > The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on> > occasion will just > > up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This> > just happened > > earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.> > Luckily the owner > > of the group had a few email address from people he> > had corresponded > > with outside of the group, so he was able to contact> > them and started > > a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some> > may have passed > > away and family members didn't know how to delete> > them, some join and > > never come back etc. So this is also a way to> > "clean" house. > > > > As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back> > by Oct. 1, 2005 > > that you want to stay I will be deleting those not> > interested in the > > group. If you post or not does NOT make a> > difference. Some just > > prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish> > you would introduce > > yourself. We are here for everyone.> > > > PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to> > rejoin once I go > > through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.> > Hugs> > nne> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Please keep me ....

Patti

-- 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!

At the beginning of the month I sent out an email requesting anyone that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at moochie1@... and let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several back. Some even from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard from in a long time.The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on occasion will just up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This just happened earlier this summer to a group my husband was in. Luckily the owner of the group had a few email address from people he had corresponded with outside of the group, so he was able to contact them and started a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some may have passed away and family members didn't know how to delete them, some join and never come back etc. So this is also a way to "clean" house. As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back by Oct. 1, 2005 that you want to stay I will be deleting those not interested in the group. If you post or not does NOT make a difference. Some just prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish you would introduce yourself. We are here for everyone.PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to rejoin once I go through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.Hugsnne

Please keep me ....

Patti

Please keep me ....

Patti

nne,

I have a question about that. Here is what it has where you pick how you want your mail

Message Delivery

Individual emails - Receive individual messages. Daily digest - Receive a daily compilation of many emails in one message. Special notices - Receive only important email notices from the group moderator. No email - I'll read messages on the web site.

If you pick no email would you still get special notices?

SharonBcharles svihlik wrote:

Re: 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!> > > > > > uh oh.. I want to stay..> thank you for everything you do..> > Hugs, Angel> > plse let me know I am in order> > ..> > > :)))--- marianne <moochie1@a...> wrote:> > > At the beginning of the month I sent out an

email> > requesting anyone > > that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at> > moochie1@a... and > > let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several> > back. Some even > > from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard> > from in a long time.> > > > The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on> > occasion will just > > up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This> > just happened > > earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.> > Luckily the owner > > of the group had a few email address from people he> > had corresponded > > with outside of the group, so he was able to

contact> > them and started > > a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some> > may have passed > > away and family members didn't know how to delete> > them, some join and > > never come back etc. So this is also a way to> > "clean" house. > > > > As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back> > by Oct. 1, 2005 > > that you want to stay I will be deleting those not> > interested in the > > group. If you post or not does NOT make a> > difference. Some just > > prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish> > you would introduce > > yourself. We are here for everyone.> >

> > PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to> > rejoin once I go > > through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.> > Hugs> > nne> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

nne,

I have a question about that. Here is what it has where you pick how you want your mail

Message Delivery

Individual emails - Receive individual messages. Daily digest - Receive a daily compilation of many emails in one message. Special notices - Receive only important email notices from the group moderator. No email - I'll read messages on the web site.

Re: 2nd NOTICE!! PLEASE READ and RESPOND!!!> > > > > > uh oh.. I want to stay..> thank you for everything you do..> > Hugs, Angel> > plse let me know I am in order> > ..> > > :)))--- marianne <moochie1@a...> wrote:> > > At the beginning of the month I sent out an

email> > requesting anyone > > that wanted to stay a member to EMAIL me at> > moochie1@a... and > > let me know you want to stay. I have gotten several> > back. Some even > > from a few of the "oldies" that we haven't heard> > from in a long time.> > > > The reason I am doing this is 1) because Yahoo on> > occasion will just > > up and delete a group for no apparent reason. This> > just happened > > earlier this summer to a group my husband was in.> > Luckily the owner > > of the group had a few email address from people he> > had corresponded > > with outside of the group, so he was able to

contact> > them and started > > a new group. 2) we have almost 2000 members. Some> > may have passed > > away and family members didn't know how to delete> > them, some join and > > never come back etc. So this is also a way to> > "clean" house. > > > > As stated in my first email, if I do NOT hear back> > by Oct. 1, 2005 > > that you want to stay I will be deleting those not> > interested in the > > group. If you post or not does NOT make a> > difference. Some just > > prefer to read and not post, thats ok, but I wish> > you would introduce > > yourself. We are here for everyone.> >

> > PLEASE respond before Oct. 1st or you will have to> > rejoin once I go > > through and delete anyone that hasn't responded.> > Hugs> > nne> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

nne,

Message Delivery

i can telll you that yes because when the moderator has special notice to give her grp she hits that and everybody gets a notice