RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cindy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He's not keeping it on at all!

I'm gonna call the ortho today & see if they have any ideas.

Kelli & Luke (helmet escape artist)

> Sorry for that blank post!! How is Luke the escape artist doing

with keeping

> the band on?

>

> ' Mom

Guest guest

What an adorable picture!! He looks like he's thinking hard in that picture. He is getting so big.

Taryn and

Indiana

Re: Angie

Angie,Thanks for your kind words. Jenna has a cute vocabulary, especially like the "get" for the dog trying to take her food! LOL! just turned 2 on Jan. 10, and getting oh so big! I'll attach a pic just cuz I'm one proud mom! He had left tort and was ear to shoulder so I'm very happy with how this chapter has ended for us too.For more plagio info

Guest guest

You know, I don't really think of myself as going the extra mile when it comes to 's care. I am her mommy and this is my job. I ask myself what kind of mom would I be if I just sat back and didn't think about her future? It was the same way with having gestational diabetes. I checked my sugars seven times a day and followed a strict diet for the last two months because I knew if I didn't would suffer the consequences and I couldn't live with that. Everyone here has put a lot of dedication into their children's care and well-being and I feel privileged to know each and every one of you. You have all been an inspiration to me during this journey. I am very happy to see a lot of newbies on the tort site getting early diagnoses. It really makes me happy to see that doctors are maybe finally getting a clue. I am looking forward to the car show definitely.

Taryn and

Indiana

Seeing the progress you have made does make you feel that sense of relief- not as worried about the outcome that at the start you are so unsure of. Torticollis is so frustrating because as you know, its no overnight fix, and you are doing a great job and just by reading your posts I can see how dedicated and up to the challenge you have been in getting all the best care possible- kudos to you! And all the better to show the Docs that your not crazy, just very on the ball and your child's #1 health care advocate. Keep fighting the good fight and I wish you continued success on everything for . Have a great time at the car show too! :)' MomFor more plagio info

Guest guest

You know people who do that irk me. It doesn't make your problems go away and you can't just sit there and act like nothing's wrong. The best way to deal with it is jump in and make the best of it. I think it's been the hardest thing to come to terms with the fact that my baby has something wrong and I can't be Super Mommy and fix it right away. I have had many crying days where I just wish this would all go away. But, it's reality and it's what makes us strong. It's the meat of life so to speak. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!! I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and I think we were better equipped emotionally to handle a child with special needs. It has made me appreciate the little things more and make me realize how much more love I hold in my heart for my beautiful little angel.

Taryn and

Indiana

Taryn,I feel the same way, whatever it takes- go to the ends of the earth! That's why I can't understand some of my friends and family that have had their own situations where they just bury their head in the sand and wish their problems away, seeing that and then being online with the dedicated parents here gives you one versus the other, and I respect those that face the music so to speak. I totally agree with you, this is our job as good parents, that's what should be expected of us!' MomFor more plagio info

Guest guest

Hi , This is Steph in VA. I'm 27 and was diagnosed with arthritis when I was 22 (5.5 years ago). It took 13 doctors 2.5 months to dx me. It felt like forever to me but I soon came to realize many people take years to get dx'ed.

I agree that blood tests don't mean everything. My current rheumy is great at understanding that. If I tell him I don't feel right he'll test my ESR and CRP. If they come back fairly normal, sometimes I'll make a face. Dr. Lawson is quick to remind me that normal bloodwork does not mean pain is all in my head. The dry mouth might be a side of Sjrogen's Syndrome, which is usually a secondary illness (fibro could be your primary illness).

Don't worry about the memory thing. I'm 27 and sometimes I'll walk to my secretary's desk and forget what I was about to tell/ask her. I blame my "spazz moments" of my meds.

When my symptoms first appearred, I was sent for several x-rays (before my dx). They just show if you have breaks or severe erosion. Once I was dx'd I was sent for an MRI and a bone desnity scan, which showed the rheumy more.

About bad weather ... I have better predictions that the weatherman. This winter I had a 97% accuracy rate of predicting precipitation within 24-36 hours. My co-workers bet me the first time I suggested snow/rain and I was right.

Take care,Steph in VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest guest

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow and you get some relief from the sgots

Love Joyce from the Uk

Speer <cindyspeer@...> wrote:

Just wanted to check in with you and let you tomorrow I'm having a procedure

done at the Spine Center where they will put me out for shots down my spine.

It's suppose to help the nerves in my spine or something. I'm just hoping it

helps with the pain.

Anyway I have been doing physical therapy and trying new pain medicine to

see if I can get some relief. My arthritis has really flared up.

Would you please keep me in prayer tomorrow? I'm afraid but know I will do

ok.

Love,

Guest guest

My prayers are with you ...Hope it takes your pain away...Debbie

---------------------------------

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos