Guest guest Posted December 26, 2002 Report Share Posted December 26, 2002 - I'm not a doctor, but I agree that waiting an extra February won't do you any harm. My nodule was discovered in November, and for a variety of reasons, I didn't have my TT until February. I would DEFINITELY go with the more experienced surgeon. NYC " tuftrjn " wrote: > My stupid insurance company is giving me a Hobson's choice. > > I can get a TT now through my current practice group who has a > relatively inexperienced ENT (2 years board certified...probably > about 75-125 TT over the past two years) or I have to wait until > February 2003 to have my practice group switched to a university > hospital (UCLA) where the ENT is very experienced (750+ TT). > > I was diagnosed with papillary carcinoma (1.1 cm) on Dec 9, 2002. > On that day, my endo told me that I caught my papillary carcinoma > early and time was not of the essence and that I can wait until > after the new year. > > I am willing to wait for the more experienced ENT but does anyone > have an opinion as to whether I should get it done immediately? > Will waiting another month " kill " me? > > Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.