RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kathleen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathleen, how are you doing since your surgery? I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are. I hope all is well with you. My mastectomy is healing very well, but I still am numb. I have my 3d chemo. The first one made me real sick and I was put into the hospital to prevent dehydration from throwing up. The second one was much better though. They gave me Ativan and changed the nausea medicine to Emend. So I'm hoping all is well with you and that you are in a good place with all that has happened to you. I hope everyone who has surgery recently or who is going through chemo or radiation will let us know how you are doing. This is so important to those of us who feel like we know you so well. nne, good morning. Thanks for all you do. You are the best. Love, Jill

Re: New and waiting to have biopsy

Thank you nne, and , and Ren- you are in my prayers as well. , I am so sorry, and I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts as you go through this, and I will be saying extra prayers for you. Kathleen