RemedySpot.com

Re: Update on Noah and Elle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elle,

I've missed you sweetie, but I completely understand having a hard time getting time to post. It will get easier as you get use to Noah's routine. I can't wait to hear an update on Noah and his weight. I hope the needle doesn't hurt too much. I definitely think it has to do with who is administering it. Give him lots of hugs and kisses, it helps distract him.

I will send you my address privately.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Update on Noah and Elle

Hi Everyone!My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to leave and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the Company requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be able to get online a little bit more. First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you! Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort and support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and dreams do come true!Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and now I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more time??? I promise not to lose it! :)Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't believe it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday! I am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. I'm anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule at night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the 6-8 week time frame. Is that realistic???I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to be at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will my bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an inny, but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea negra (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky. I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at night for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if I don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4 weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with you all!Love, elleMommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks

Elle,

It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some now

that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you have

Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and Christian

so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin well.

It gets so easy after the first few weeks.

Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about it!

Kim

Mom to Christian 11 weeks

Elle,

I know you addressed this question to Kim, but I thought I'd respond too!

Emma is 3 months old and is still not sleeping through the night. She wakes up once usually, I nurse her and she goes right back to sleep. I barely even wake up! I have her still in the cradle next to my bed, but after she wakes up, I slide her in next to me and she nurses and falls asleep. I know I'm probably creating something with her sleeping next to me, but oh, I love to snuggle with her! :) And, I don't wear a nursing bra, or anything to bed.

I'm so glad Noah is doing well and growing so much! :)

{{{HUGS}}}

Hey Elle,

we missed you around here!! I am glad your company is gone and you are able

to enjoy your family!!

Post when you can and some pictures would be awesome!!

Love,

lisa

Update on Noah and Elle Hi Everyone!My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to leave and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the Company requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be able to get online a little bit more. First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you! Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort and support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and dreams do come true!Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and now I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more time??? I promise not to lose it! :)Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't believe it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday! I am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. I'm anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule at night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the 6-8 week time frame. Is that realistic???I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to be at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will my bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an inny, but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea negra (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky. I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at night for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if I don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4 weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with you all!Love, elleMommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks

Elle, It is so good to hear from you, you definitely have been busy!! I can't believe Noah will be 4wks!! I can't wait to see pics when you get time. I hope all goes well with his shot tomorrow. Glad to hear the breastfeeding is going well. Take care of yourself. 32wks Update on Noah and Elle Hi Everyone!My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to leave and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the Company requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be able to get online a little bit more. First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you! Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort and support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and dreams do come true!Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and now I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more time??? I promise not to lose it! :)Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't believe it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday! I am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. I'm anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule at night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the 6-8 week time frame. Is that realistic???I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to be at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will my bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an inny, but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea negra (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky. I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at night for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if I don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4 weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with you all!Love, elleMommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks

Thanks Jo-Ann!!! I've always thought I was pretty good at time

management, but Noah is giving me a run for my money! Maybe it is

just the adjustment to being a first time Mommy, but I barely get a

shower in the morning (no makeup for this girl these days!) and maybe

scarf a bagel down before its time for his next feeding. The days

seem to go by so fast and by the evening I am exhausted! Hopefully

he'll start sleeping through the night in the next few weeks and then

I'll get more accomplished. I don't know how you do with all your

kids! My hat is off to you and all of the other Moms with more than

one child! This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I'll ever

have! I love every second with Noah!

His appt today went pretty good. He screamed as the needle went in

but then afterwards was a little trooper. I was kissing him and he

had a grip on my finger, so hopefully that helped ease the pain some.

It's so hard to watch them get shots! I'm already dreading the 2

month checkup when he'll get even more immunizations.

Noah is definately getting enough to eat! He was 8 pounds 6 ounces at

his 2 week checkup. Today he weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces! That's

almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks!!! I about hit the floor! He makes these

little piggy sounds when he's really hungry as he's latching on ~ he

now may have a new nickname of Piglet!

I'm so sorry about losing your address again! I really appreciate you

sending it to me again. As soon as I get it, I'll get some pics off

to you. I'll also keep trying to send them myself. I get them

scanned and then when I attach them in an email they send at 100% and

then I get an error message ~ I have no idea what is wrong!

Hope all is well with you and your family! Thanks again for

everything!

Love,

elle

Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks today

> Elle,

>

> I've missed you sweetie, but I completely understand having a hard

time getting time to post. It will get easier as you get use to

Noah's routine. I can't wait to hear an update on Noah and his

weight. I hope the needle doesn't hurt too much. I definitely think

it has to do with who is administering it. Give him lots of hugs and

kisses, it helps distract him.

>

> I will send you my address privately.

>

> Love & hugs,

> Jo-Ann

>

> Update on Noah and Elle

>

>

> Hi Everyone!

> My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent

> yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I

without

> any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and

> Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to

leave

> and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer

at

> all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the

Company

> requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!

> Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be

able

> to get online a little bit more.

>

> First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts.

>

> B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My

> heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are

here

> for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers

> sweetie!

>

> AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for

you!

>

> Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well!

>

> ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort

and

> support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!!

I

> suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with

> Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a

painful

> and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a

> beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give

yourself

> time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and

> dreams do come true!

>

> Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and

now

> I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more

> time??? I promise not to lose it! :)

>

> Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't

believe

> it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day

everyday! I

> am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first

> Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him.

I'm

> anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz.

At

> his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell

he

> has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And,

we

> have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule

at

> night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the

6-8

> week time frame. Is that realistic???

>

> I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I

> weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go

to be

> at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I

> still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will

my

> bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an

inny,

> but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea

negra

> (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start

> exercising next week, although finding time for that will be

tricky.

> I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at

night

> for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but

if I

> don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for

> long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex,

how

> do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!?

>

> Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really

> appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last

> weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to

getting

> back in touch with you all!

>

> Love,

> elle

> Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks

>

>

>

>

>

Thanks Jo-Ann!!! I've always thought I was pretty good at time

management, but Noah is giving me a run for my money! Maybe it is

just the adjustment to being a first time Mommy, but I barely get a

shower in the morning (no makeup for this girl these days!) and maybe

scarf a bagel down before its time for his next feeding. The days

seem to go by so fast and by the evening I am exhausted! Hopefully

he'll start sleeping through the night in the next few weeks and then

I'll get more accomplished. I don't know how you do with all your

kids! My hat is off to you and all of the other Moms with more than

one child! This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I'll ever

have! I love every second with Noah!

His appt today went pretty good. He screamed as the needle went in

but then afterwards was a little trooper. I was kissing him and he

had a grip on my finger, so hopefully that helped ease the pain some.

It's so hard to watch them get shots! I'm already dreading the 2

month checkup when he'll get even more immunizations.

Noah is definately getting enough to eat! He was 8 pounds 6 ounces at

his 2 week checkup. Today he weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces! That's

almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks!!! I about hit the floor! He makes these

little piggy sounds when he's really hungry as he's latching on ~ he

now may have a new nickname of Piglet!

I'm so sorry about losing your address again! I really appreciate you

sending it to me again. As soon as I get it, I'll get some pics off

to you. I'll also keep trying to send them myself. I get them

scanned and then when I attach them in an email they send at 100% and

then I get an error message ~ I have no idea what is wrong!

Hope all is well with you and your family! Thanks again for

everything!

Love,

elle

> Elle,

>

> I've missed you sweetie, but I completely understand having a hard

time getting time to post. It will get easier as you get use to

Noah's routine. I can't wait to hear an update on Noah and his

weight. I hope the needle doesn't hurt too much. I definitely think

it has to do with who is administering it. Give him lots of hugs and

kisses, it helps distract him.

>

> I will send you my address privately.

>

> Love & hugs,

> Jo-Ann

>

>

>

> Hi Everyone!

> yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I

without

leave

> and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer

at

Company

able

>

>

> heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are

here

> sweetie!

>

> AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for

you!

>

>

and

> support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!!

I

> Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a

painful

> beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give

yourself

> dreams do come true!

>

now

>

believe

> it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day

everyday! I

I'm

> anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz.

At

> his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell

he

> has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And,

we

at

6-8

>

> weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go

to be

my

inny,

negra

> exercising next week, although finding time for that will be

tricky.

night

> for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but

if I

> long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex,

how

>

> appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last

getting

>

> Love,

> elle

>

>

>

>

>

Thanks Kim!!!

I think you are also breastfeeding Christian, right? When did he

start to sleep through the night? Also, do you have to wear your

nursing bras to bed at night? I just posted about Noah's appt today,

so I won't repeat all of that, but he is gaining weight very well!

His first shot wasn't too bad. He was a real little trooper! Just

the initial injection wasn't too pleasant.

How is Christian doing???

Love,

elle

> Elle,

> It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some now

> that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you have

> Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and

Christian

> so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin well.

> It gets so easy after the first few weeks.

>

> Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about it!

>

> Kim

> Mom to Christian 11 weeks

Thanks Kim!!!

I think you are also breastfeeding Christian, right? When did he

start to sleep through the night? Also, do you have to wear your

nursing bras to bed at night? I just posted about Noah's appt today,

so I won't repeat all of that, but he is gaining weight very well!

His first shot wasn't too bad. He was a real little trooper! Just

the initial injection wasn't too pleasant.

How is Christian doing???

Love,

elle

> Elle,

> It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some now

> that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you have

> Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and

Christian

> so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin well.

> It gets so easy after the first few weeks.

>

> Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about it!

>

> Kim

> Mom to Christian 11 weeks

Thanks !!! I'm trying to get pics off as soon as possible ~

GOOD LUCK this month! Lots of ++++++++++++++ and ****************

coming at you!!!

Love,

elle

> Hey Elle,

> we missed you around here!! I am glad your company is gone and you

are able

> to enjoy your family!!

>

> Post when you can and some pictures would be awesome!!

>

> Love,

> lisa

Thanks !

I am loving every minute of being a Mommy! Your little one will be

here before you know it, especially with the holidays and all ~ the

rest of the year will fly by!

elle

> Elle,

> It is so good to hear from you, you definitely have been busy!! I

can't believe Noah will be 4wks!! I can't wait to see pics when you

get time. I hope all goes well with his shot tomorrow. Glad to hear

the breastfeeding is going well. Take care of yourself.

>

>

> 32wks

>

>

> Hi Everyone!

> yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without

leave

> and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at

Company

able

>

>

> heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here

> sweetie!

>

> AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you!

>

>

and

> support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I

> Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful

> beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself

> dreams do come true!

>

now

>

believe

> it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday!

I

I'm

> anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At

> his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he

> has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we

at

6-8

>

> weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to

be

my

inny,

negra

> exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky.

night

> for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if

I

> long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how

>

> appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4

getting

>

> Love,

> elle

>

>

>

>

>

Elle,

You will leak for quite sometime sweetie, so get use to the nursing bra at night. It depends on the baby when they will sleep through the night. And at first it will only be occasionally. Tessa is turning one year and is just now finally sleeping right through on a regular basis.

I hope this helps.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Thanks Kim!!! I think you are also breastfeeding Christian, right? When did he start to sleep through the night? Also, do you have to wear your nursing bras to bed at night? I just posted about Noah's appt today, so I won't repeat all of that, but he is gaining weight very well! His first shot wasn't too bad. He was a real little trooper! Just the initial injection wasn't too pleasant.How is Christian doing??? Love,elleMommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks today> Elle,> It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some now > that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you have > Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and Christian > so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin well. > It gets so easy after the first few weeks.> > Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about it!> > Kim> Mom to Christian 11 weeks

Elle,

You are still adjusting, it's completely normal to feel that way. You will surprised how quickly you will adjust to having him around. It will seems like forever, but it will fly by and you will hardly remember it once it's over. I think my biggest adjustment was from one to two, now that was hard. But again it's just a matter of time and it fits together.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Update on Noah and Elle> > > Hi Everyone!> My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent > yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without > any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and > Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to leave > and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at > all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the Company > requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!> Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be able > to get online a little bit more. > > First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. > > B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My > heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here > for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers > sweetie!> > AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you! > > Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! > > ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort and > support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I > suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with > Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful > and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a > beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself > time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and > dreams do come true!> > Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and now > I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more > time??? I promise not to lose it! :)> > Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't believe > it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday! I > am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first > Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. I'm > anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At > his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he > has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we > have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule at > night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the 6-8 > week time frame. Is that realistic???> > I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I > weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to be > at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I > still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will my > bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an inny, > but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea negra > (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start > exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky. > I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at night > for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if I > don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for > long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how > do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? > > Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really > appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4 > weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to getting > back in touch with you all!> > Love, > elle> Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks > > > > >

Jo-Ann,

So much for wishful thinking! :)

It's all worth it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

elle

> > Elle,

> > It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some

now

> > that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you

have

> > Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and

> Christian

> > so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin

well.

> > It gets so easy after the first few weeks.

> >

> > Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about

it!

> >

> > Kim

> > Mom to Christian 11 weeks

>

>

>

Thanks Jo-Ann!

I still have to pinch myself sometimes ~ what a blessing! And to

think how much a difference a year makes! This time last year I had

just suffered my mc and was getting ready to find out we were pg

again, only to have the ep. I thank God every day for blessing us

with Noah! Through all of the tears, there is joy!

Love,

elle

> > Elle,

> >

> > I've missed you sweetie, but I completely understand having a

hard

> time getting time to post. It will get easier as you get use to

> Noah's routine. I can't wait to hear an update on Noah and his

> weight. I hope the needle doesn't hurt too much. I definitely

think

> it has to do with who is administering it. Give him lots of hugs

and

> kisses, it helps distract him.

> >

> > I will send you my address privately.

> >

> > Love & hugs,

> > Jo-Ann

> >

> > Update on Noah and Elle

> >

> >

> > Hi Everyone!

> > My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I

spent

> > yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I

> without

> > any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom

and

> > Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone

to

> leave

> > and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the

computer

> at

> > all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the

> Company

> > requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!

> > Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to

be

> able

> > to get online a little bit more.

> >

> > First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts.

> >

> > B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through.

My

> > heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are

> here

> > for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and

prayers

> > sweetie!

> >

> > AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited

for

> you!

> >

> > Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well!

> >

> > ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the

comfort

> and

> > support here that you are looking for. We're all here for

you!!!

> I

> > suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated

with

> > Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a

> painful

> > and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth

to a

> > beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give

> yourself

> > time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered

and

> > dreams do come true!

> >

> > Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you

and

> now

> > I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one

more

> > time??? I promise not to lose it! :)

> >

> > Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't

> believe

> > it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day

> everyday! I

> > am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his

first

> > Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will

him.

> I'm

> > anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4

oz.

> At

> > his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately

tell

> he

> > has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now.

And,

> we

> > have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour

schedule

> at

> > night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around

the

> 6-8

> > week time frame. Is that realistic???

> >

> > I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see

what I

> > weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to

go

> to be

> > at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little

pouch I

> > still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also,

will

> my

> > bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being

an

> inny,

> > but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the

linea

> negra

> > (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to

start

> > exercising next week, although finding time for that will be

> tricky.

> > I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed

at

> night

> > for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed

but

> if I

> > don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue

for

> > long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having

sex,

> how

> > do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!?

> >

> > Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also

really

> > appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the

last

> 4

> > weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to

> getting

> > back in touch with you all!

> >

> > Love,

> > elle

> > Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

I slept with Tessa until she was 5 months old. And she did fine going into her crib. It was Mommy that didn't want to let go lol! I hope that is encouraging ;o).

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Re: Re: Update on Noah and Elle

Elle,I know you addressed this question to Kim, but I thought I'd respond too!Emma is 3 months old and is still not sleeping through the night. She wakes up once usually, I nurse her and she goes right back to sleep. I barely even wake up! I have her still in the cradle next to my bed, but after she wakes up, I slide her in next to me and she nurses and falls asleep. I know I'm probably creating something with her sleeping next to me, but oh, I love to snuggle with her! :) And, I don't wear a nursing bra, or anything to bed. I'm so glad Noah is doing well and growing so much! :) {{{HUGS}}}

I am guilty to, I bring Christian into bed with me for his feeding

and then he stays with me. When he was waking up more often, many

nights he would stay the entire night, sleeping on my check or in my

arms. It is so nice, he is so snuggly! I was worried I was creating a

problem also, but he goes into his bed with no problem, so I guess

not.

I love this age!

Kim

Mom to Christian 11 weeks

Elle,

You never know it depends on the baby sweetie - good luck.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Jo-Ann,So much for wishful thinking! :)It's all worth it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love,elleMommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks today> > Elle,> > It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some now > > that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you have > > Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and > Christian > > so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin well. > > It gets so easy after the first few weeks.> > > > Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about it!> > > > Kim> > Mom to Christian 11 weeks> > >

Elle,

I think all deserve a lot of joy after what we have been through. We got the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's just so sad that we had to endure so much to achieve this happiness.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Update on Noah and Elle> > > > > > Hi Everyone!> > My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent > > yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I > without > > any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and > > Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to > leave > > and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer > at > > all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the > Company > > requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!> > Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be > able > > to get online a little bit more. > > > > First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. > > > > B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My > > heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are > here > > for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers > > sweetie!> > > > AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for > you! > > > > Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! > > > > ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort > and > > support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! > I > > suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with > > Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a > painful > > and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a > > beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give > yourself > > time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and > > dreams do come true!> > > > Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and > now > > I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more > > time??? I promise not to lose it! :)> > > > Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't > believe > > it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day > everyday! I > > am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first > > Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. > I'm > > anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. > At > > his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell > he > > has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, > we > > have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule > at > > night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the > 6-8 > > week time frame. Is that realistic???> > > > I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I > > weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go > to be > > at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I > > still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will > my > > bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an > inny, > > but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea > negra > > (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start > > exercising next week, although finding time for that will be > tricky. > > I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at > night > > for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but > if I > > don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for > > long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, > how > > do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? > > > > Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really > > appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last > 4 > > weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to > getting > > back in touch with you all!> > > > Love, > > elle> > Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks > > > > > > > > > >

Elle, I am glad to hear Noah survived his first shot!! Hope he is feeling ok. 33wks today! Re: Update on Noah and Elle Thanks Kim!!! I think you are also breastfeeding Christian, right? When did he start to sleep through the night? Also, do you have to wear your nursing bras to bed at night? I just posted about Noah's appt today, so I won't repeat all of that, but he is gaining weight very well! His first shot wasn't too bad. He was a real little trooper! Just the initial injection wasn't too pleasant.How is Christian doing??? Love,elleMommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks today> Elle,> It was good to hear from you. I hope you are able to rest some now > that your company has all gone home. The best part is that you have > Noah to yourself now, I enjoy that special time with dh and Christian > so much! I am glad everything is going so well, and bf is goin well. > It gets so easy after the first few weeks.> > Keep us updated after your doc appt, can't wait to hear about it!> > Kim> Mom to Christian 11 weeks

Elle, I know, I really can't believe how fast time is going and you are right, with the holidays coming they will fly. 33wks today!! Update on Noah and Elle> > Hi Everyone!> My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent > yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without > any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and > Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to leave > and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at > all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the Company > requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!> Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be able > to get online a little bit more. > > First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. > > B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My > heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here > for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers > sweetie!> > AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you! > > Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! > > ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort and > support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I > suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with > Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful > and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a > beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself > time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and > dreams do come true!> > Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and now > I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more > time??? I promise not to lose it! :)> > Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't believe > it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday! I > am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first > Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. I'm > anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At > his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he > has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we > have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule at > night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the 6-8 > week time frame. Is that realistic???> > I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I > weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to be > at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I > still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will my > bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an inny, > but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea negra > (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start > exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky. > I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at night > for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if I > don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for > long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how > do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? > > Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really > appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4 > weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to getting > back in touch with you all!> > Love, > elle> Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks > > > > >

Elle, You said it, what a difference a yr makes. {{{{HUG}}}}} This time last yr I was finding out I was pg and had a few short wks to try and enjoy it before finding out it was an ep and losing my rt tube and the holidays were the worst, I just wanted them to go away!! Thank goodness time doesn't stand still sometimes..... Though as a yr approaches I have been thinking about my angel baby even though I know how blessed I am to be able to be pg again. 33wks Update on Noah and Elle> > > > > > Hi Everyone!> > My MIL and FIL left on Saturday. We crashed on Sunday and I spent > > yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I > without > > any visitors. We really enjoyed all of the help that my Mom and > > Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to > leave > > and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer > at > > all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the > Company > > requires. This was a HUGE help as it is very time consuming!> > Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be > able > > to get online a little bit more. > > > > First, I've been able to scan a few of the posts. > > > > B ~ I am so deeply sorry for what you are going through. My > > heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are > here > > for you whenever you need us. You are in my thoughts and prayers > > sweetie!> > > > AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for > you! > > > > Lori ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers as well! > > > > ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort > and > > support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! > I > > suffered a mc in 9/00 and an ep in 12/00. My ep was treated with > > Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a > painful > > and devastating experience. Yet, there is hope. I gave birth to a > > beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give > yourself > > time to heal physically and emotinally. Prayers are answered and > > dreams do come true!> > > > Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and > now > > I can't find it! ARRRGH! Do you mind giving it to me one more > > time??? I promise not to lose it! :)> > > > Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't > believe > > it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day > everyday! I > > am dreading tomorrow morning though ~ he has to go for his first > > Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. > I'm > > anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. > At > > his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell > he > > has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, > we > > have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule > at > > night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the > 6-8 > > week time frame. Is that realistic???> > > > I have my checkup the end of next week. I'm anxious to see what I > > weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go > to be > > at my pre pg weight. What is strange though is the little pouch I > > still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will > my > > bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an > inny, > > but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea > negra > > (brown line) will disappear? I'm hoping I get the okay to start > > exercising next week, although finding time for that will be > tricky. > > I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at > night > > for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but > if I > > don't I wake up with a soaking wet shirt. Will this continue for > > long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, > how > > do breastfeeding breasts react to that?!? > > > > Thank you to all of you who have sent well wishes. I also really > > appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last > 4 > > weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to > getting > > back in touch with you all!> > > > Love, > > elle> > Mommy to Noah ~ 4 weeks > > > > > > > > > >

Elle,

Sounds like things are going great! Good to hear from you. The first couple

of months can be a little overwhelming as you adjust and the babies schedule

changes.

Every baby is different, but I have been lucky. Both of my kids have more or

less slept through the night by about 3 months. As Noah nurses less at night

you will be able to sleep w/out a bra. Your body is still adjusting to his

needs, that is why you leek.

As for sex, the general rule is about 6 weeks (the time of your follow up w/

your Dr.), but it is o.k. once the discharge has stopped. However, being

your 1st I would talk to the Dr. first. I have never had a c-section so I

don't know if it's different, but for me the first couple of times after

where a little uncomfortable, but not horrible ;). Your breasts can leak a

little from the stimulation, so be prepared. I never found it to be a

problem though.

Glad to hear Noah's first shot went o.k. and that he is doing well.

Take Care

Kendall

myeroyse@... wrote:

> Hi Everyone!

> yesterday just enjoying the fact that it was just Noah and I without

> Mark's parents gave us, but we were really ready for everyone to leave

> and it just be the 3 of us. I wasn't able to get on the computer at

> all last week as my FIL did our home inventory for me that the Company

> Anyway, we are getting into a normal routine now, so I hope to be able

>

>

> heart breaks for you and your family. Please know that we are here

> sweetie!

>

> AmyA ~ Good Luck sweetie!!! Any day now!!! I'm so excited for you!

>

>

> ~ Welcome to the group! I hope you will find the comfort and

> support here that you are looking for. We're all here for you!!! I

> Methotrexate and I still have both of my tubes. It is such a painful

> beautiful boy on October 10, 2001 named Noah. Please give yourself

> dreams do come true!

>

> Jo-Ann ~ I wrote down your address to send pics of Noah to you and now

>

> Noah is doing wonderfully! Wednesday he is 4 weeks! I can't believe

> it! This Saturday he will be one month! He makes my day everyday! I

> Hepatitis B shot. I think it will hurt me more than it will him. I'm

> anxious to see what he weighs. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. At

> his 2 week checkup he weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. I can definately tell he

> has filled out! He is breastfeeding with no problems now. And, we

> have him on a 3 hour schedule during the day and a 4 hour schedule at

> night. I'm hoping he begins sleeping through the night around the 6-8

>

> weigh as well. By our scales at home I only have 6 pounds to go to be

> still have in my tummy. When will that flatten out??? Also, will my

> bellybutton shrink back to normal??? It is now back to being an inny,

> but it looks like a big hole! I'm also wondering when the linea negra

> exercising next week, although finding time for that will be tricky.

> I was wondering if I will have to wear my nursing bras to bed at night

> for as long as I'm breastfeeding? I hate wearing them to bed but if I

> long??? Also, when we get the green light to resume having sex, how

>

> appreciate everyone being so understanding of my absence the last 4

> weeks. I have missed you all so much! I'm looking forward to getting

>

> Love,

> elle

>

>

>