RemedySpot.com

Re: pets or no pets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

go to bubblesandbows.net this is my daughter and she raises poodles and they are the best....she does not enbreed any of hers....and they are precious my Fancy is from her and the dad is solid black and the mom is snow white...and she has some that have been party....they are all registered and she has shipped them to different states. Or if you want an older one I am sure she can take care of that too....but in her web site she has pictures of all the mom's and dad's.....le wrote:

If you click on a puppy, you will see the breeders info. They usually want you to join (which is only 5$ for 3 months) in order to view more detail or to contact them. You can always ask them how they are bred. It seems they are taken very good care of. catlin struelens wrote:

Hope nobody takes offense, but I looked at the puppyfind site and there is nothing that tells me they do not deal with puppy mills. Puppy mills have AKC pups but they just breed indiscriminately in the most horrific of surroundings. A few clicks of the mouse will tell you the horrors of puppy mills. The only way to avoid them is to deal with a breeder that you can know by name and visit where your puppy came from and usually see the mom with the litter or a rescue that will not hide flaws or problems..I would be more than happy to do research on a breeder or rescue in your local area for anyone on this site who finds the prospect daunting.Catlin

Guest guest

go to bubblesandbows.net this is my daughter and she raises poodles and they are the best....she does not enbreed any of hers....and they are precious my Fancy is from her and the dad is solid black and the mom is snow white...and she has some that have been party....they are all registered and she has shipped them to different states. Or if you want an older one I am sure she can take care of that too....but in her web site she has pictures of all the mom's and dad's.....le wrote:

If you click on a puppy, you will see the breeders info. They usually want you to join (which is only 5$ for 3 months) in order to view more detail or to contact them. You can always ask them how they are bred. It seems they are taken very good care of. catlin struelens wrote:

Hope nobody takes offense, but I looked at the puppyfind site and there is nothing that tells me they do not deal with puppy mills. Puppy mills have AKC pups but they just breed indiscriminately in the most horrific of surroundings. A few clicks of the mouse will tell you the horrors of puppy mills. The only way to avoid them is to deal with a breeder that you can know by name and visit where your puppy came from and usually see the mom with the litter or a rescue that will not hide flaws or problems..I would be more than happy to do research on a breeder or rescue in your local area for anyone on this site who finds the prospect daunting.Catlin

Guest guest

Guest guest

it had been a while since I had been in the site and went in and it is so cute....just go take look at her site even if you aren't interested in Poodles....it is a great siteKLIPKURL wrote:

Guest guest

she has some precious ones and they are all healthy but look at her site she has a lot of pointers in there...rendurall@... wrote:

thanks , I am thinking about a toy poodle. ren

Guest guest

have you thought about a boy or a girl....I have had both and much prefer the female. this is the first female I have had and have found her so much more loving than the males and if another dog comes the male always start marking thier territory...good luck on your decision....they will love you as much as you love them....rendurall@... wrote:

I need something else to love. ren