RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Asthma and Prednisone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for clearing my doubt.

I also keep having acute exasperation of chronic bronchitis every season change due to my chronic asthma problem, and have to take Medrol/Solupred (Methylprednisolone for 1-2 weeks), for UC, I have not started any steroid therapy and pray to God that the SCD helps for that before I am put on any steroid thwrapy, I want to follow the SCD strictly, however, unfortunately many things as indictaed in the book, are not available in my country, those who are in the US or nearby are lucky. I am far away.

Sandhya

Subject: Re: Pls answerTo: BTVC-SCD Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 6:30 AM

Hi, no I took the 7 day pack last January for a asthma/chest coldproblem but as far as CD and prednisone, I have not had to takeprednisone once.The yogurt/chicken soup seems to calm everything down again. I goback to the intro. I have had a couple of bad spells but very shortlike one night. The thing is by not being extremely 'strict' itdoesn't help with other problems like sleeping all night and moods.And anemia. So I was reading the BTVC and have decided to goextremely strict with a rotation diet and take it from there. There'sdefinitely enough difference to do it.Good luck, the learning curve at the beginning (making yogurt, etc.)is the worst part.Debbie 39 cdscd originally 12/05> As I understand you no longer need to take prednisone after your started the> SCD ? SCD was such a powerful cure for you?