RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sweetie I have already tried that. I tried that before I even found these movers. The Kiwanis guy was supposed to get back to me and never did despite numerous calls. And the Rob that lives here was supposed to have me there to pay the final $ by 4, he left at 2:30 and is still not back (it is 4:40, and the apartment is 1-1/2 hours away) Where did he go, you ask? He went to sell some old (as in vinyl) records. Like he couldn't have done that in the morning...nooo, what I need is immaterial...what HE wants to do is what he does (sound like another Rob I knEW?)     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- RE: (unknown) Grab the phone book and start calling every "fraternal" organization in town - the Elks, the Eagles, the Moose, whatever. They all have "community outreach" programs, either with money or with actual physical help. in WY"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..." http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancieshttp://practical-blackwork.blogspot.comNEW!!! - website in progress!-http://practicalblackwork.com-----Original Message-----From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of AkibaSent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:01 PMTo: mserslife ; The-Wolfs-Lodge; wayofthewingedheart Subject: (unknown)I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just backed out on me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional $100 and I just don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go from here.    ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~The World revolves around the SunMy World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

Sweetie I have already tried that. I tried that before I even found these movers. The Kiwanis guy was supposed to get back to me and never did despite numerous calls. And the Rob that lives here was supposed to have me there to pay the final $ by 4, he left at 2:30 and is still not back (it is 4:40, and the apartment is 1-1/2 hours away) Where did he go, you ask? He went to sell some old (as in vinyl) records. Like he couldn't have done that in the morning...nooo, what I need is immaterial...what HE wants to do is what he does (sound like another Rob I knEW?)     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- RE: (unknown) Grab the phone book and start calling every "fraternal" organization in town - the Elks, the Eagles, the Moose, whatever. They all have "community outreach" programs, either with money or with actual physical help. in WY"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..." http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancieshttp://practical-blackwork.blogspot.comNEW!!! - website in progress!-http://practicalblackwork.com-----Original Message-----From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of AkibaSent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:01 PMTo: mserslife ; The-Wolfs-Lodge; wayofthewingedheart Subject: (unknown)I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just backed out on me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional $100 and I just don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go from here.    ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~The World revolves around the SunMy World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes,the movers are a church, and this is their "ad": We are SPIRIT MOVERS We flat rate based on the items you need moved rather than charge by the hour...Flat Rating is more reliable... All money goes to help finance community outreaches in the area ( we help the needy and feed the poor) We start @ $150 and are usually 30-40% less expensive than other movers who provide the same quality of services as we do. We pad furniture, we plastic wrap furniture, we crate delicates but MOSLTY WE CARE. Don't feed the greedy when you can help the needy.... Remember a money is considered a DONATION to the church and can be used for tax purposes... Call today or Toll free 1- "Mostly we care"? About WHAT? The money?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown)To: MSersLife Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:07 PM Call the MS society and tell them you are having an emergency; please help andcome to your rescue! Just my 2 centssweetie...love you, Kate (unknown)To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , wayofthewingedheart @yahoogroups. com> I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just > backed out on> me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > $100 and I just> don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go from here.> > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > The World revolves around the Sun> > My World revolves around My Son>

Guest guest

Yes,the movers are a church, and this is their "ad": We are SPIRIT MOVERS We flat rate based on the items you need moved rather than charge by the hour...Flat Rating is more reliable... All money goes to help finance community outreaches in the area ( we help the needy and feed the poor) We start @ $150 and are usually 30-40% less expensive than other movers who provide the same quality of services as we do. We pad furniture, we plastic wrap furniture, we crate delicates but MOSLTY WE CARE. Don't feed the greedy when you can help the needy.... Remember a money is considered a DONATION to the church and can be used for tax purposes... Call today or Toll free 1- "Mostly we care"? About WHAT? The money?     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown)To: MSersLife Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:07 PM Call the MS society and tell them you are having an emergency; please help andcome to your rescue! Just my 2 centssweetie...love you, Kate (unknown)To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , wayofthewingedheart @yahoogroups. com> I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just > backed out on> me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > $100 and I just> don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go from here.> > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > The World revolves around the Sun> > My World revolves around My Son>

Guest guest

Should we call them Akiba? And beg for their help!?Mercy, you don't need this craziness...take a deepbreath....somehow, somewhere, this shall pass anda new day will be here--with you moved in, witha prayer and a promise! Love to you sis, Kate (unknown)> > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , wayofthewingedheart> @yahoogroups. com> > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just > > > backed out on> > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > $100 and I just> > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Should we call them Akiba? And beg for their help!?Mercy, you don't need this craziness...take a deepbreath....somehow, somewhere, this shall pass anda new day will be here--with you moved in, witha prayer and a promise! Love to you sis, Kate (unknown)> > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , wayofthewingedheart> @yahoogroups. com> > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just > > > backed out on> > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > $100 and I just> > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Not unless it is to plead my case...but I'll tellya I AM going to flag their ad, and every ad they post on Craigslist that I see...caring..indeed...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown) Should we call them Akiba? And beg for their help!?Mercy, you don't need this craziness...take a deepbreath....somehow, somewhere, this shall pass anda new day will be here--with you moved in, witha prayer and a promise! Love to you sis, Kate (unknown)> > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , wayofthewingedheart> @yahoogroups. com> > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just > > > backed out on> > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > $100 and I just> > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Not unless it is to plead my case...but I'll tellya I AM going to flag their ad, and every ad they post on Craigslist that I see...caring..indeed...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown) Should we call them Akiba? And beg for their help!?Mercy, you don't need this craziness...take a deepbreath....somehow, somewhere, this shall pass anda new day will be here--with you moved in, witha prayer and a promise! Love to you sis, Kate (unknown)> > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , wayofthewingedheart> @yahoogroups. com> > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just > > > backed out on> > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > $100 and I just> > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, Akiba, that is what I meant--to pressurethem into reconsidering and coming to helpyou! love you, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > wayofthewingedheart> > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > just > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, Akiba, that is what I meant--to pressurethem into reconsidering and coming to helpyou! love you, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > wayofthewingedheart> > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > just > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

If you think it would help and not just piss them off     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown) Yes, Akiba, that is what I meant--to pressurethem into reconsidering and coming to helpyou! love you, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > wayofthewingedheart> > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > just > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Grab the phone book and start calling every " fraternal " organization in town -

the Elks, the Eagles, the Moose, whatever. They all have " community outreach "

programs, either with money or with actual physical help.

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

NEW!!! - website in progress!-

http://practicalblackwork.com

(unknown)

I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just backed out on me,

they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional $100 and I just don't

have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go from here.

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

The World revolves around the Sun

My World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

Grab the phone book and start calling every " fraternal " organization in town -

the Elks, the Eagles, the Moose, whatever. They all have " community outreach "

programs, either with money or with actual physical help.

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

NEW!!! - website in progress!-

http://practicalblackwork.com

(unknown)

I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers just backed out on me,

they can't do it unless I can come up with an additional $100 and I just don't

have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go from here.

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

The World revolves around the Sun

My World revolves around My Son

Guest guest

I just called their toll free # sweetie. He saidthat as a church, and knowing your situation,they wanted to help out, but they would be'losing' money to get you out to Redding. Ipointed out that they are a church, etc., andfurther explained your situation, and he wasstill firm. He told me what his expenses, tolls,etc would be and that they wanted to help youout, but really couldn't....sorry, I wish I couldhave kicked their butts a bit more! :o(love ya sis, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > > > wayofthewingedheart> > > > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > > > just > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an > additional > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > > > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I just called their toll free # sweetie. He saidthat as a church, and knowing your situation,they wanted to help out, but they would be'losing' money to get you out to Redding. Ipointed out that they are a church, etc., andfurther explained your situation, and he wasstill firm. He told me what his expenses, tolls,etc would be and that they wanted to help youout, but really couldn't....sorry, I wish I couldhave kicked their butts a bit more! :o(love ya sis, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > > > wayofthewingedheart> > > > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > > > just > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an > additional > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > > > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah, except the tolls are about $4 (both ways, total). Some church. Bit thank you for calling. I tried to call them and they didn't even answer...maybe they're afraid? And they're not *his* expenses...not like I'd be dipping into *his* pockets...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown) I just called their toll free # sweetie. He saidthat as a church, and knowing your situation,they wanted to help out, but they would be'losing' money to get you out to Redding. Ipointed out that they are a church, etc., andfurther explained your situation, and he wasstill firm. He told me what his expenses, tolls,etc would be and that they wanted to help youout, but really couldn't....sorry, I wish I couldhave kicked their butts a bit more! :o(love ya sis, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > > > wayofthewingedheart> > > > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > > > just > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an > additional > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > > > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yeah, except the tolls are about $4 (both ways, total). Some church. Bit thank you for calling. I tried to call them and they didn't even answer...maybe they're afraid? And they're not *his* expenses...not like I'd be dipping into *his* pockets...     ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ The World revolves around the Sun My World revolves around My Son -- Re: (unknown) I just called their toll free # sweetie. He saidthat as a church, and knowing your situation,they wanted to help out, but they would be'losing' money to get you out to Redding. Ipointed out that they are a church, etc., andfurther explained your situation, and he wasstill firm. He told me what his expenses, tolls,etc would be and that they wanted to help youout, but really couldn't....sorry, I wish I couldhave kicked their butts a bit more! :o(love ya sis, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > > > wayofthewingedheart> > > > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My movers > > > just > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an > additional > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to go > > > > > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry, Akiba, I tried....he lied then, I thinkhe said the tolls would be over $25 or something,and the gas over $200; at least that is whatI think he said....Some church!Remember Flip , and the church ofwhat's happening now?...well, they are thechurch of what's not happenin' now!Love to you my friend, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > > > > > > > wayofthewingedheart> > > > > > > > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My > movers > > > > > > > just > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an > > > additional > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to > go > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Sorry, Akiba, I tried....he lied then, I thinkhe said the tolls would be over $25 or something,and the gas over $200; at least that is whatI think he said....Some church!Remember Flip , and the church ofwhat's happening now?...well, they are thechurch of what's not happenin' now!Love to you my friend, Kate (unknown)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com, The-Wolfs-Lodge , > > > > > > > wayofthewingedheart> > > > > > > > @yahoogroups. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am totally completely and absolutely screwed. My > movers > > > > > > > just > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > backed out on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > me, they can't do it unless I can come up with an > > > additional > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > $100 and I just> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > don't have it. I am so screwed, I have no idea where to > go > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > from here.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >     ~*~ Akiba~*~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The World revolves around the Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My World revolves around My Son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >