RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

6 'typical' Vulvas (Photos) . JOANI BLANK/femalia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI all,

you asked about photos of vulvodynia, and of the hundreds and more of diseased types of vulvar pictures I have never run across any that specifically were called Vulvodynia.... but that's because the word itself Vulvodynia means 'painful vulva' so it's a set of symtoms not a particular disease... If it's LS, or LP then yes photos of those because they are diseases... if anything you might find something that's a dermatitis or psoriasis of the vulva but again those are named diseases hon.

Anyway I HOPE these show up for you (they may not, Plus if someone gets the Digest format OR has their own email program to accept only plain text rather than HTML they won't. If someone is embarassed by these natural photos of the vulva you might stop here. ;) But I DO hope you know what you look like yourself. *smile*

These are photos of 6 typical 'normal' vulvas to show how different 'normal' can be. *smile* I think one of the largest differences some of us may see are the various sizes of the smaller labial lips and then notice the different colors, where some do look inflammed and reddish but aren't in pain at all and it's just normal, we sure can be a variety. ;)

The site is now a 'fee' charged one, but they're from Joani Blanks book called 'Femalia' which is a collection of nothing but vulvas as she said doing her seminars & classes she was surprised at how few women looked at themselves how often women think they are abnormal or ugly to show them how typical & beautiful they really are. *smile*

Dee~ ;) (hope they're here)

______________________________________ Femalia