RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dentist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Listmates!

I know this question has come up a million times (sorry!) but could anyone please advise of a good dentist for our kids in Broward. Must be in provider network for BCBS and prepared to " sedate " to do an examination.

Thanks as always!

Caroline

Guest guest

Dr. Chatani

Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Tina

Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 11:50 AM

To: sList

Subject: Re: Dentist

Thank you so much for all of your information and observations about how she relates to the children. I will definitely find her number and set up an appointment. I will give him some social and visuals that is a great idea. He hasn't had any bad experiences before, he never had any problems before now. There is a new tooth coming in, in the wrong place. She sounds like she will make it a good experience. Thank you again I really appreciate it. Regards, Marie

From: Tina Terri Austin <austintandt@ bellsouth. net>Subject: Re: DentistTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 1:16 PM

We have really liked Dr. Chatani in Fort Lauderdale, near Holy Cross. She does not accept our insurance but to me it is worth it as my son has always had a great experience. Well, he does not yet have cavities so we shall see how this continues on....

She advertises as being a pediatric dentist for kids with special needs. I don't know what insurance she takes and/or her practices on sedation. I gather she really takes the lead of the child as my son was not ready to do xrays the last time we were there. She did not force or even push. She just said we will try again later, the next visit.

Can I ask why you need to sedate for an exam?

Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:32 AM

To: sList@ yahoogroups. com

Subject: Dentist

Dear Listmates!

I know this question has come up a million times (sorry!) but could anyone please advise of a good dentist for our kids in Broward. Must be in provider network for BCBS and prepared to "sedate" to do an examination.

Thanks as always!

Caroline

Guest guest

Thank you for her number. I will definetly let you know how it goes. Thank you again. Marie

From: Tina Terri Austin <austintandt@ bellsouth. net>Subject: Re: DentistTo: sList@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 1:16 PM

We have really liked Dr. Chatani in Fort Lauderdale, near Holy Cross. She does not accept our insurance but to me it is worth it as my son has always had a great experience. Well, he does not yet have cavities so we shall see how this continues on....

She advertises as being a pediatric dentist for kids with special needs. I don't know what insurance she takes and/or her practices on sedation. I gather she really takes the lead of the child as my son was not ready to do xrays the last time we were there. She did not force or even push. She just said we will try again later, the next visit.

Can I ask why you need to sedate for an exam?

Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:32 AM

To: sList@ yahoogroups. com

Subject: Dentist

Dear Listmates!

I know this question has come up a million times (sorry!) but could anyone please advise of a good dentist for our kids in Broward. Must be in provider network for BCBS and prepared to "sedate" to do an examination.

Thanks as always!

Caroline