RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Off Topic - vitamins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi - Can you tell me more about Flax Seed Oil and prostate cancer? My son take it - nasty family heart disease history, and he's vegan - I don't want him dead of cancer instead of heart attack...and his veganism is set in concrete!

Gayle

Guest guest

poor danny I understood  what he was saying.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 3:55 AM, Gayle wrote:W2, the man's not bitter; that was "tongue in cheek" - kind of a verydry joke.Gayle

Guest guest

Cindi

Please do not confuse flaxseed, flaxseed oil and cancer without reading the work of Johanna Budwig, Phd. flaxseedoil2 group for more info

mjh"The Basil Book"http://foxhillfarm.us/FireBasil/

Re: Off Topic - vitamins

Posted by: "Cyndi Lenz" psychrn@... machi_33433

Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:51 am (PST)

if you google search the words FLAX and prostate cancer you get a bunch of stuff-if you need more info let me knowOn Jun 25, 2006, at 3:31 AM, Gayle wrote:>> Hi - Can you tell me more about Flax Seed Oil and prostate > cancer? My son take it - nasty family heart disease history, and > he's vegan - I don't want him dead of cancer instead of heart > attack...and his veganism is set in concrete!>> Gayle>>

Guest guest

if you google search the words FLAX  and prostate cancer you get a bunch of stuff-if you need more info let me knowOn Jun 25, 2006, at 3:31 AM, Gayle wrote:Hi - Can you tell me more about Flax Seed Oil and prostate cancer? My son take it  - nasty family heart disease history, and he's vegan - I don't want him dead of cancer instead of heart attack...and his veganism is set in concrete! Gayle                                                                                 __.. 

Guest guest

OK OK OK I got it. I got it. At the time I was in a

tempremental mood myself......I sent an appology to

him for the comment. In case it wasn't seen. I'M

SORRRRRRRY.

--- Gayle <gayle@...> wrote:

> W2, the man's not bitter; that was " tongue in cheek "

> - kind of a very

> dry joke.

>

> Gayle

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic -

> vitamins

>

>

> I'm just curious.....Are you always this bitter?

> W2

>

> --- Art <xltrt@...> wrote:

>

> >

> > >

> > > Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any

> > blessings.

> > > I know the Good Lord gave me MS for a very good

> > reason.

> > > I just wish he'd let me know what that was, and

> > why he didn't give it

> > > to my wife instead.

> > >

> > > Danny.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > --

> >

> > You want your wife to get it instead?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

--- In low dose naltrexone , wensu baki <wensubar@...>

wrote:

>

> OK OK OK I got it. I got it. At the time I was in a

> tempremental mood myself......I sent an appology to

> him for the comment. In case it wasn't seen. I'M

> SORRRRRRRY.

>

--

No apology is necessary. Forget about it and let's talk about LDN.

Guest guest

Ok if we are to talk LDN....could someone tell me who

is in charge of the room? The reason I ask is because

I would like to go over poll questions so that we ALL

can look at answers and see what solutions we could

come up with as a group

--- Art <xltrt@...> wrote:

>

> >

> > OK OK OK I got it. I got it. At the time I was in

> a

> > tempremental mood myself......I sent an appology

> to

> > him for the comment. In case it wasn't seen.

> I'M

> > SORRRRRRRY.

> >

>

> --

>

> No apology is necessary. Forget about it and let's

> talk about LDN.

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I believe no one is in charge.

wensu baki wrote:

>Ok if we are to talk LDN....could someone tell me who

>is in charge of the room? The reason I ask is because

>I would like to go over poll questions so that we ALL

>can look at answers and see what solutions we could

>come up with as a group

>

>2

>

>--- Art <xltrt@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>>--- In low dose naltrexone , wensu baki

>><wensubar@...>

>>wrote:

>>

>>

>>>OK OK OK I got it. I got it. At the time I was in

>>>

>>>

>>a

>>

>>

>>>tempremental mood myself......I sent an appology

>>>

>>>

>>to

>>

>>

>>>him for the comment. In case it wasn't seen.

>>>

>>>

>>I'M

>>

>>

>>>SORRRRRRRY.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>--

>>

>>No apology is necessary. Forget about it and let's

>>talk about LDN.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>__________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

--- In low dose naltrexone , wensu baki <wensubar@...>

wrote:

>

> Ok if we are to talk LDN....could someone tell me who

> is in charge of the room? The reason I ask is because

> I would like to go over poll questions so that we ALL

> can look at answers and see what solutions we could

> come up with as a group

>

> 2

-

Try sending an email to the list owner.

low dose naltrexone-owner

Guest guest

these are my two suggestions:1. make sure after you download quicktime that you restart your computer2. make sure you got the correct version for your computer- there is a special one of windows so make sure you get that.then if you have a problem emaill adam at adam@... he can help you. I already told there would be folks with issues and he said he'd be happy to help.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 11:18 AM, and Iselborn wrote:Cyndi,I was away but I am now back.  I had LOTS of e-mails to read through.  I can't watch your trailer and I want to.  I had Quick Time on my computer and thought maybe it was too old so I downloaded a newer current version and it still didn't work.  any suggestions?  P.S. 2 days of 1.5 LDN and no chnage in anything.  -------Original Message------- From: Cyndi LenzDate: 06/25/06 11:12:25low dose naltrexone Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic - vitamins poor danny I understood  what he was saying.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 3:55 AM, Gayle wrote:W2, the man's not bitter; that was "tongue in cheek" - kind of a verydry joke.Gayle  

Guest guest

it is for you guys  and it is for doctors a little historyAdam and I spoke about doing a documentary about LDN last year. This year skip was invited to speak at the conference. He volunteered adam and I tape the whole thing. I figured at worse i'd get some clips for dr gluck and a nice trip to Dc. what happened there blew my mind. we taped the entire conferance plus I got these great interviews with mary boyle, dr phil, and dr crowly.my goal for this dvd is that people willa.be able to see what happened that day-- these people are the big brains behind the future of LDN. there are a lot of cases presented  -all in all it will blow your mind away.since I had to make it 120 minutes I will have available everyones longer version for what the cost is for reproduction I've already had two film producers call me and offer me cold hard cash for my film and i turned them down because they would have taken it and charged people a lot of money and I didn't go through all this so some film producer could make a lot of money -I made this for all the people who might have wanted to go and couldn't afford to or couldn't because of their mobility issues.after I was there I realized -this is it-this is what people bring to their doctors to watch to get their ldn prescribed. No one -not one freaken doctor can say after watching this that ldn is some voodoo medicine fro a webpage on the internet. never never ever ever againpeople can bring it to their ms societies.In the next few week I will be filming two people. one has been on ldn and one is thinking about taking ldn. we will integrate all this  into a short documentary and I have to use my skills as a jewish mother (guilt is everything) I will guilt trip these doctors into at least having a conversation.I don't care. The thought of all you guys - wanting to be better not wanting to progress-it sits in my heart every day. For the people before you that we couldn't help and we stood by helplessly. for our friend and our friend who were wonderful people.no one deserves this freakin disease.and more than that no one deserves to be treated at the doctors the way you guys are. "sorry you've got ms. take these horrible medications. oh and by the way we arre not even sure what causes ms but we think thsese crab drugs will help you-sorry its all I got. NEXT!!"its hard enough guys to be a fairly healthy person and go to a regular doctor. people look at you like you have 14 heads when you ask for anything out of the ordinary.I could go on and on but you get the picture.hope i answered your question Dave.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 7:00 PM, Dave Carlin wrote:I watched it, but I'm curious who it is for. Is it for all of us, or is it going to be broadcasted out anywhere else. What is it for? Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic - vitaminsthese are my two suggestions:1. make sure after you download quicktime that you restart your computer2. make sure you got the correct version for your computer- there is a special one of windows so make sure you get that.then if you have a problem emaill adam at adam@... he can help you. I already told there would be folks with issues and he said he'd be happy to help.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 11:18 AM, and Iselborn wrote:Cyndi,I was away but I am now back.  I had LOTS of e-mails to read through.  I can't watch your trailer and I want to.  I had Quick Time on my computer and thought maybe it was too old so I downloaded a newer current version and it still didn't work.  any suggestions?  P.S. 2 days of 1.5 LDN and no chnage in anything.  -------Original Message------- From: Cyndi LenzDate: 06/25/06 11:12:25low dose naltrexone Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic - vitamins poor danny I understood  what he was saying.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 3:55 AM, Gayle wrote:W2, the man's not bitter; that was "tongue in cheek" - kind of a verydry joke.Gayle  

Guest guest

Yes you did Cyndi, hats off to you and those involved. Great job, I would love to see the finished product.

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic - vitamins

poor danny I understood what he was saying.

cyndi

On Jun 25, 2006, at 3:55 AM, Gayle wrote:

W2, the man's not bitter; that was "tongue in cheek" - kind of a verydry joke.Gayle

Guest guest

My part should be done in the next few days.  then it goes back to adam for spiffing and then we'll create the actual DVD. then i have to get copies made and  print the artwork. then i'll let everyone know.cyndiI spent all last week editing but I had that trailer in my head and  I had to create it-- if i'm discouraged or tired i watch the trailer and I remember what a wonderful day it was.cyndiOn Jun 25, 2006, at 9:03 PM, Dave Carlin wrote:Yes you did Cyndi, hats off to you and those involved. Great job, I would love to see the finished product. Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic - vitaminsit is for you guys  and it is for doctors a little historyAdam and I spoke about doing a documentary about LDN last year. This year skip was invited to speak at the conference. He volunteered adam and I tape the whole thing. I figured at worse i'd get some clips for dr gluck and a nice trip to Dc. what happened there blew my mind. we taped the entire conferance plus I got these great interviews with mary boyle, dr phil, and dr crowly.my goal for this dvd is that people willa.be able to see what happened that day-- these people are the big brains behind the future of LDN. there are a lot of cases presented  -all in all it will blow your mind away.since I had to make it 120 minutes I will have available everyones longer version for what the cost is for reproduction I've already had two film producers call me and offer me cold hard cash for my film and i turned them down because they would have taken it and charged people a lot of money and I didn't go through all this so some film producer could make a lot of money -I made this for all the people who might have wanted to go and couldn't afford to or couldn't because of their mobility issues.after I was there I realized -this is it-this is what people bring to their doctors to watch to get their ldn prescribed. No one -not one freaken doctor can say after watching this that ldn is some voodoo medicine fro a webpage on the internet. never never ever ever againpeople can bring it to their ms societies.I

Guest guest

Dear Cyndi .. don't get tired or discouraged my friend .. don't

allow it! You may not hear our support daily or when you need it the

most .. but close your eyes and know it is there in full force ..

because this mission is too important for room for any doubt ..

there is no doubt Cyndi .. we are long past that stage ... LDN

works!! And millions of people need it and we will get it to them

one step at a time together!

All the vey best and thanks so, so much!

Bradley

>

> >

> > Yes you did Cyndi, hats off to you and those involved. Great

job, I

> > would love to see the finished product.

> > Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic - vitamins

> >

> > it is for you guys and it is for doctors

> >

> > a little history

> > Adam and I spoke about doing a documentary about LDN last year.

> > This year skip was invited to speak at the conference. He

> > volunteered adam and I tape the whole thing. I figured at worse

i'd

> > get some clips for dr gluck and a nice trip to Dc. what

happened

> > there blew my mind. we taped the entire conferance plus I got

these

> > great interviews with mary boyle, dr phil, and dr crowly.

> > my goal for this dvd is that people will

> > a.be able to see what happened that day-- these people are the

big

> > brains behind the future of LDN. there are a lot of cases

> > presented -all in all it will blow your mind away.

> > since I had to make it 120 minutes I will have available

everyones

> > longer version for what the cost is for reproduction

> > I've already had two film producers call me and offer me cold

hard

> > cash for my film and i turned them down because they would have

> > taken it and charged people a lot of money and I didn't go

through

> > all this so some film producer could make a lot of money -I

made

> > this for all the people who might have wanted to go and

couldn't

> > afford to or couldn't because of their mobility issues.

> > after I was there I realized -this is it-this is what people

bring

> > to their doctors to watch to get their ldn prescribed. No one -

not

> > one freaken doctor can say after watching this that ldn is some

> > voodoo medicine fro a webpage on the internet.

> > never never ever ever again

> > people can bring it to their ms societies.

> > I

> >

>

Guest guest

>

> Hi guys! There is a group leader: Email to

> low dose naltrexone-owner I don't know who this goes to

> though. Maybe Bren?

--

has said she is not the group owner but she does try to keep

everyone focused on the topic of LDN.

Artie

Guest guest

That almost certainly goes to the Glucks who started the group.

However, they are 'hands off' as far as things like vetting new members

or new posts - nobody does that. 's original question was about

finding out full results on polls that have been run but as I said they

were run by individuals so best for her to contact those people for that.

Rae & Doug Bower wrote:

>Hi guys! There is a group leader: Email to

>low dose naltrexone-owner . I don't know who this goes to

>though. Maybe Bren?

>R

>