RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr. Skip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I sit in the background and listen to the conversations that go on. As Cyndi said,(or what she meant :) ) I don't want people to think that I am looking to drum up business for us. I have given strict guidelines that Cyndi can't do that either. (and for once she listened, there is a god someplace.) Anyway, I do have opinions on home-made LDN, its an opinion that is based on science but is percieved as wanting to get more business. I have an opinion on getting drugs from Mexico, several years ago the FDA assayed several hundred presciptions and most were counterfit. I have been accused of wanting to corner the market, I have been accussed of being egotisitical to the point of meglomania now sometimes Cyn thinks so, but she is biased.

I am just an old freak that wants to just get on getting on. I am passionate about this drug. As a former drug researcher dude, I saw so much waste, dis-organiaztion and greed in the drug industry that I got out. Now we have a whole new way of looking at things that really does work. The problem is our medical system is so out of whack that the only thing that counts is the bottom line.

I have committed our resources to bringing this drug to as many people as possible. An example, the infamous video, in order to pay the cost so far, we would have to sell 46, 000 naltrexone presciptions to break even. (I didn't say I was a good businessman) Anyway, I think that this drug is so important that we committed that money to get the message out. There is a handful of us compounders that really know what we are doing, I think that you pick the person you are comfortable with, not the one that has a flashy video. Go to the ldn website and talk to everyone on the list.

The message is to get the drug on board as quickly as possible.

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

Since you've now established that you're not out to get business, why dont you go ahead and tell us why you dont approve of homemade LDN. I really dont think that drumming up business is necessarily a bad thing, I think those that are making their own will keep making their own, no matter what you say, but those that buy the script have to get it from somewhere, it might as well be you. I would think it would be more of an injustice to NOT encourage folks to get it from you, you appear to be more 'up' on the product than most, and from what I understand, your prices are about the best. If I was going to get a script for LDN, I would most definitely have it filled by Skip's Pharmacy. (See, even I'm advertising for you, although I dont think many people listen to me!) I think you're a better businessman than you're giving yourself credit for.

I understand the intention behind the video is to get the word out so more docs will be comfortable prescribing LDN, but until that happens, what are our alternatives? You mentioned Mexico and counterfeit drugs, do you have any knowledge that naltrexone coming from Mexico could be counterfeit? How about India, or some of the other countries?

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Dr. Skip

I sit in the background and listen to the conversations that go on. As Cyndi said,(or what she meant :) ) I don't want people to think that I am looking to drum up business for us. I have given strict guidelines that Cyndi can't do that either. (and for once she listened, there is a god someplace.) Anyway, I do have opinions on home-made LDN, its an opinion that is based on science but is percieved as wanting to get more business. I have an opinion on getting drugs from Mexico, several years ago the FDA assayed several hundred presciptions and most were counterfit. I have been accused of wanting to corner the market, I have been accussed of being egotisitical to the point of meglomania now sometimes Cyn thinks so, but she is biased.

I am just an old freak that wants to just get on getting on. I am passionate about this drug. As a former drug researcher dude, I saw so much waste, dis-organiaztion and greed in the drug industry that I got out. Now we have a whole new way of looking at things that really does work. The problem is our medical system is so out of whack that the only thing that counts is the bottom line.

I have committed our resources to bringing this drug to as many people as possible. An example, the infamous video, in order to pay the cost so far, we would have to sell 46, 000 naltrexone presciptions to break even. (I didn't say I was a good businessman) Anyway, I think that this drug is so important that we committed that money to get the message out. There is a handful of us compounders that really know what we are doing, I think that you pick the person you are comfortable with, not the one that has a flashy video. Go to the ldn website and talk to everyone on the list.

The message is to get the drug on board as quickly as possible.

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

I am new to this site. I am considering taking the drug to help shrink a cancerous tumor. Do you think this might help? Are there any side effects? Where is the best place to purchase it? I live in NYC. I have given my oncologist some info on it, he is the head of GYN oncology at NYU and he is considering it for me.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

ne

Guest guest

You make the point, those who are going to continue with this practice won't listen anyway. It would seem to me that this would therefore me a lose, lose situation.

Regarding the Mexico thing, yep I do know people who have gotten drugs from Mexico that did not meet US standards. So, now what. There will still be people that take the chance. The standards in Mexico are almost nonexistent. I would get drug from Canada before Mexico, as a matter of fact I would question ANYTHING not from the US or Canada or England. Then I would question the source, you could be getting placebo.

Every one's alternative is to call and find a doc in your area and get a script. I understand that some want to take control of their therapies, no problem but I would, the operative word is I, want an expert to oversee what I was doing. Secondly, I am a scientist and believe that with my 30 years plus training in the art and science of compounding I know more about this than most. I use a 4 place balance to weight all of the powders, I mix by geometric progression, I QC/QA every batch. I have gotten great results.

Finally, you can question my motives but that questioning absolutely doesn't impact the veracity of those motives. I know that some folks think that we have low prices because we want to corner the market, rather than the fact that we want to make it as cost efficient as possible for the most people. I have hoped that other compounders would lower their prices, but all we get is BS from them for cutting their profits. OhWell.

Now, really finally, I don't respond well to ad hominem directed to me or my family. I have learned that my response to them is always negative. I try very hard to be understanding and pure of heart, but sometimes the negative karma is so great that it just sucks the energy out of me. This is a bad thing. So, I believe in debate, I will register my biases appropriately, I will mention my opinions I do not respond to red herrings, or straw men or ad hominem or any other debate technique which will move the conversation away from science. probably why I don't participate on many boards.

Dr. Skip

ps Cyndi really is the nice one.:)

Guest guest

I didnt say they wouldnt listen, I said that they would probably

keep making it themselves no matter what you said. I think there's a

big difference. This is the problem I have with you Skip. Your

notion is that if folks wont do what you suggest, then they're not

worth your time. This puts many of US in a losing situation as

well. I dont question your ability to weigh things Skip, I'll bet

you have the biggest, baddest scale that is available. I'll bet the

weight of the naltrexone in your tablets are 'dead on', I'll bet it

is within a micromillimommeter! But then, your a pharmacist, it

SHOULD be. Thx for the input on Canada, next time I'll get my

naltrexone from there.

I agree, Cyndi really IS the nice one. :0)))))))))))))))))))))

>

> You make the point, those who are going to continue with this

practice won't

> listen anyway. It would seem to me that this would therefore me a

lose, lose

> situation.

> Regarding the Mexico thing, yep I do know people who have gotten

drugs from

> Mexico that did not meet US standards. So, now what. There will

still be

> people that take the chance. The standards in Mexico are almost

nonexistent. I

> would get drug from Canada before Mexico, as a matter of fact I

would question

> ANYTHING not from the US or Canada or England. Then I would

question the

> source, you could be getting placebo.

> Every one's alternative is to call and find a doc in your area and

get a

> script. I understand that some want to take control of their

therapies, no

> problem but I would, the operative word is I, want an expert to

oversee what I was

> doing. Secondly, I am a scientist and believe that with my 30

years plus

> training in the art and science of compounding I know more about

this than most. I

> use a 4 place balance to weight all of the powders, I mix by

geometric

> progression, I QC/QA every batch. I have gotten great results.

> Finally, you can question my motives but that questioning

absolutely doesn't

> impact the veracity of those motives. I know that some folks

think that we

> have low prices because we want to corner the market, rather than

the fact that

> we want to make it as cost efficient as possible for the most

people. I have

> hoped that other compounders would lower their prices, but all we

get is BS

> from them for cutting their profits. OhWell.

> Now, really finally, I don't respond well to ad hominem directed

to me or my

> family. I have learned that my response to them is always

negative. I try

> very hard to be understanding and pure of heart, but sometimes the

negative

> karma is so great that it just sucks the energy out of me. This

is a bad thing. S

> o, I believe in debate, I will register my biases appropriately, I

will

> mention my opinions I do not respond to red herrings, or straw men

or ad hominem or

> any other debate technique which will move the conversation away

from science.

> probably why I don't participate on many boards.

> Dr. Skip

> ps Cyndi really is the nice one.:)

>

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive, over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor, balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt. So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip, how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it will.

Thanks, Eve

You make the point, those who are going to continue with this practice won't listen anyway. It would seem to me that this would therefore me a lose, lose situation.

Regarding the Mexico thing, yep I do know people who have gotten drugs from Mexico that did not meet US standards. So, now what. There will still be people that take the chance. The standards in Mexico are almost nonexistent. I would get drug from Canada before Mexico, as a matter of fact I would question ANYTHING not from the US or Canada or England. Then I would question the source, you could be getting placebo.

Every one's alternative is to call and find a doc in your area and get a script. I understand that some want to take control of their therapies, no problem but I would, the operative word is I, want an expert to oversee what I was doing. Secondly, I am a scientist and believe that with my 30 years plus training in the art and science of compounding I know more about this than most. I use a 4 place balance to weight all of the powders, I mix by geometric progression, I QC/QA every batch. I have gotten great results.

Finally, you can question my motives but that questioning absolutely doesn't impact the veracity of those motives. I know that some folks think that we have low prices because we want to corner the market, rather than the fact that we want to make it as cost efficient as possible for the most people. I have hoped that other compounders would lower their prices, but all we get is BS from them for cutting their profits. OhWell.

Now, really finally, I don't respond well to ad hominem directed to me or my family. I have learned that my response to them is always negative. I try very hard to be understanding and pure of heart, but sometimes the negative karma is so great that it just sucks the energy out of me. This is a bad thing. So, I believe in debate, I will register my biases appropriately, I will mention my opinions I do not respond to red herrings, or straw men or ad hominem or any other debate technique which will move the conversation away from science. probably why I don't participate on many boards.

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

Eve,

I have been diagnosed since 1987 and I have been on Beta-seron for twelve years. If I had known about LDN way back then I would have done this instead of BS. I have been on it for 10 days and already feeling some benefit. You should be able to get a positive diagnosis now with the MRI.

Peg

-- Re: [low dose naltrexone] Dr. Skip

Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive, over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor, balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt. So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip, how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it will.

Thanks, Eve

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

Good luck Eve, I hope the LDN works out for you.

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

and davethats exactly why skip won't post here. and I don't blame him.cyndiOn Jul 5, 2006, at 3:25 PM, davizona2000 wrote:I didnt say they wouldnt listen, I said that they would probably keep making it themselves no matter what you said. I think there's a big difference. This is the problem I have with you Skip. Your notion is that if folks wont do what you suggest, then they're not worth your time. This puts many of US in a losing situation as well. I dont question your ability to weigh things Skip, I'll bet you have the biggest, baddest scale that is available. I'll bet the weight of the naltrexone in your tablets are 'dead on', I'll bet it is within a micromillimommeter! But then, your a pharmacist, it SHOULD be. Thx for the input on Canada, next time I'll get my naltrexone from there.I agree, Cyndi really IS the nice one. :0)))))))))))))))))))))>> You make the point, those who are going to continue with this practice won't > listen anyway. It would seem to me that this would therefore me a lose, lose >

Guest guest

Thanks, me too.

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

Thanks Peg, I will talk to my Dr. about that. She seems stuck on the idea that the only test to do is a spinal tap and I'm just not willing to go there again. Have MRI's gotten better in ten years? Eve

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

http://skipspharmacy.com for contact info.

Eve wrote:

> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it

> has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive,

> over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor,

> balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory

> problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches

> outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I

> remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that

> seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago

> but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my

> doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK

> with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt.

> So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing

> ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I

> will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip,

> how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have

> very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know

> if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it

> will.

>

> Thanks, Eve

>

>

>

> Re: [low dose naltrexone] Dr. Skip

>

> You make the point, those who are going to continue with this

> practice won't listen anyway. It would seem to me that this would

> therefore me a lose, lose situation.

> Regarding the Mexico thing, yep I do know people who have gotten

> drugs from Mexico that did not meet US standards. So, now what.

> There will still be people that take the chance. The standards in

> Mexico are almost nonexistent. I would get drug from Canada

> before Mexico, as a matter of fact I would question ANYTHING not

> from the US or Canada or England. Then I would question the

> source, you could be getting placebo.

> Every one's alternative is to call and find a doc in your area and

> get a script. I understand that some want to take control of

> their therapies, no problem but I would, the operative word is I,

> want an expert to oversee what I was doing. Secondly, I am a

> scientist and believe that with my 30 years plus training in the

> art and science of compounding I know more about this than most. I

> use a 4 place balance to weight all of the powders, I mix by

> geometric progression, I QC/QA every batch. I have gotten great

> results.

> Finally, you can question my motives but that questioning

> absolutely doesn't impact the veracity of those motives. I know

> that some folks think that we have low prices because we want to

> corner the market, rather than the fact that we want to make it as

> cost efficient as possible for the most people. I have hoped that

> other compounders would lower their prices, but all we get is BS

> from them for cutting their profits. OhWell.

> Now, really finally, I don't respond well to ad hominem directed

> to me or my family. I have learned that my response to them is

> always negative. I try very hard to be understanding and pure of

> heart, but sometimes the negative karma is so great that it just

> sucks the energy out of me. This is a bad thing. So, I believe in

> debate, I will register my biases appropriately, I will mention my

> opinions I do not respond to red herrings, or straw men or ad

> hominem or any other debate technique which will move the

> conversation away from science. probably why I don't participate

> on many boards.

> Dr. Skip

> ps Cyndi really is the nice one.:)

>

>

Guest guest

I have to be honest with you, it's probably good that he doesnt! :0)))

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Dr. Skip

and dave

thats exactly why skip won't post here.

and I don't blame him.

cyndi

On Jul 5, 2006, at 3:25 PM, davizona2000 wrote:

I didnt say they wouldnt listen, I said that they would probably keep making it themselves no matter what you said. I think there's a big difference. This is the problem I have with you Skip. Your notion is that if folks wont do what you suggest, then they're not worth your time. This puts many of US in a losing situation as well. I dont question your ability to weigh things Skip, I'll bet you have the biggest, baddest scale that is available. I'll bet the weight of the naltrexone in your tablets are 'dead on', I'll bet it is within a micromillimommeter! But then, your a pharmacist, it SHOULD be. Thx for the input on Canada, next time I'll get my naltrexone from there.I agree, Cyndi really IS the nice one. :0)))))))))))))))))))))>> You make the point, those who are going to continue with this practice won't > listen anyway. It would seem to me that this would therefore me a lose, lose >

Guest guest

MRI's are the only thing my doc uses anymore. She usually follows Mayo but is somewhat more progressive than Mayo. Twenty years ago I had a spinal tap for diagnosis but that was what they did then \before MRI's. I was given the choice to have an MRI but at that time my health insurance did not cover it. I remember the spinal tap too well. I stayed down for several hours but still got spinal headache. There is NO headache as bad as that!! MRL's are really neat. You can see so much on them. I usually get to look at them as soon as I get out of the 'tube'. Keep pushing your doc for the MRI. The spinal tap does not even give positive results for MS but only probable. Ask your doc what she/he would rather have done if she/he were having it done on their self!!

Peg

The MRI does give a very high and accurate result for MS.

-- Re: [low dose naltrexone] Dr. Skip

Thanks Peg, I will talk to my Dr. about that. She seems stuck on the idea that the only test to do is a spinal tap and I'm just not willing to go there again. Have MRI's gotten better in ten years? Eve

Dr. Skip

Guest guest

i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean and I really can't believe it what just happened.  I'm going off the boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me. Skip posted here because people asked that he do that.  you guys asked him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm  having a hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really can't believe that anyone can treat someone like that.I'll just say these few things. If you can't get a prescription there are people here with lists of doctors -if you can't find one on that list you can contact me and i'll send you in the right direction.you can go to the approved pharmacy list at www.low dose naltrexone.org and call everyone and find a place your happy and comfortable with -and I'll repeat again that the sucess of ldn is people having with ldn. you wanna know why doctors won't write prescriptions its just because of stuff like that.its not about us although when we opened up our pharmacy we  swore we were gonna be different and do the right thing. its suppose to be about you guys. about helping you guys and I'm not sure why you feel the need to kick the people trying to help in the teeth.the most important thing is that people get the correct medication. and the best way to get there is from someone who knows how to make it. this is from the ldn webpage> IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill your Rx at a compounding pharmacy that has a reputation for consistent reliability in the quality of the LDN it delivers.The FDA has found a significant error rate in compounded prescriptions produced at randomly selected pharmacies. Dr. Bihari has reported seeing adverse effects from this problem. Please see our report, Reliability Problem With Compounding Pharmacies. Please see the above list of recommended pharmacies for some suggested sources.cyndiOn Jul 5, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Wesley wrote:http://skipspharmacy.com for contact info.Eve wrote:> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it > has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive, > over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor, > balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory > problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches > outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I > remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that > seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago > but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my > doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK > with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt. > So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing > ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I > will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip, > how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have > very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know > if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it > will. > > Thanks, Eve> > >. 

Guest guest

I don't blame you a bit for being upset Cyndi, but please keep in mind,

there is one individual behind the continued attacks on you and Skip.

says there are currently 2567 members of this group. Of that

number, I've noticed exactly 2 who seem determined to shock us with

their lack of maturiy and tact recently. I persevere in order to share

my knowledge and experience with others who may benefit and in order to

(maybe) gather new information which may help my wife.

I appreciate your time and interest in helping others, Cyndi. I don't

always agree with you, but I respect what you do and understand the

value of manners and etiquette no matter how much physical pain I may be

experiencing or how bad of a day I may be having. Like I've been trying

to teach my 15 year old step son, yes a man can act aggressively or

angrily, but a real man understands the value of honor and civility.

The same goes for women.

Cyndi Lenz wrote:

> i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean and

> I really can't believe it what just happened. I'm going off the

> boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me.

> Skip posted here because people asked that he do that. you guys asked

> him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm having a

> hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is

> trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really

> can't believe that anyone can treat someone like that.

> I'll just say these few things. If you can't get a prescription there

> are people here with lists of doctors -if you can't find one on that

> list you can contact me and i'll send you in the right direction.

> you can go to the approved pharmacy list at www.low dose naltrexone.org

> <http://www.low dose naltrexone.org> and call everyone and find a place

> your happy and comfortable with -and I'll repeat again that the sucess

> of ldn is people having with ldn. you wanna know why doctors won't

> write prescriptions its just because of stuff like that.

> its not about us although when we opened up our pharmacy we swore we

> were gonna be different and do the right thing. its suppose to be

> about you guys. about helping you guys and I'm not sure why you feel

> the need to kick the people trying to help in the teeth.

>

> the most important thing is that people get the correct medication.

> and the best way to get there is from someone who knows how to make it.

> this is from the ldn webpage

>

>> IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill your Rx at a compounding pharmacy that

> has a reputation for consistent reliability in the quality of the LDN

> it delivers.

>

> The FDA has found a significant error rate in compounded prescriptions

> produced at randomly selected pharmacies. Dr. Bihari has reported

> seeing adverse effects from this problem. Please see our report,

> Reliability Problem With Compounding Pharmacies

> <http://www.low dose naltrexone.org/comp_pharm.htm>. Please see the

> above list of recommended pharmacies for some suggested sources.

>

> cyndi

>

>

>

>

> On Jul 5, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Wesley wrote:

>

>> http://skipspharmacy.com <http://skipspharmacy.com> for contact info.

>>

>> Eve wrote:

>>

>>> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it

>>> has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive,

>>> over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor,

>>> balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory

>>> problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches

>>> outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I

>>> remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that

>>> seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago

>>> but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my

>>> doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK

>>> with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt.

>>> So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing

>>> ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I

>>> will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip,

>>> how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have

>>> very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know

>>> if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it

>>> will.

>>>

>>> Thanks, Eve

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>>> .

>>

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

"You guys"??? I'm not sure why this is directed at Eve, she didnt do anything wrong.

I didnt kick Skip in the teeth, that seems a little over-dramatic.I'm now more for home-made LDN than I ever was!

i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean and I really can't believe it what just happened. I'm going off the boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me.

Skip posted here because people asked that he do that. you guys asked him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm having a hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really can't believe that anyone can treat someone like that.

I'll just say these few things. If you can't get a prescription there are people here with lists of doctors -if you can't find one on that list you can contact me and i'll send you in the right direction.

you can go to the approved pharmacy list at www.low dose naltrexone.org and call everyone and find a place your happy and comfortable with -and I'll repeat again that the sucess of ldn is people having with ldn. you wanna know why doctors won't write prescriptions its just because of stuff like that.

its not about us although when we opened up our pharmacy we swore we were gonna be different and do the right thing. its suppose to be about you guys. about helping you guys and I'm not sure why you feel the need to kick the people trying to help in the teeth.

the most important thing is that people get the correct medication. and the best way to get there is from someone who knows how to make it.

this is from the ldn webpage

> IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill your Rx at a compounding pharmacy that has a reputation for consistent reliability in the quality of the LDN it delivers.

The FDA has found a significant error rate in compounded prescriptions produced at randomly selected pharmacies. Dr. Bihari has reported seeing adverse effects from this problem. Please see our report, Reliability Problem With Compounding Pharmacies. Please see the above list of recommended pharmacies for some suggested sources.

cyndi

On Jul 5, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Wesley wrote:

http://skipspharmacy.com for contact info.Eve wrote:> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it > has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive, > over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor, > balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory > problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches > outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I > remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that > seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago > but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my > doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK > with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt. > So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing > ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I > will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip, > how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have > very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know > if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it > will. > > Thanks, Eve> > >

Guest guest

--- In low dose naltrexone , Cyndi Lenz <psychrn@...>

wrote:

>

> i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean

> and I really can't believe it what just happened. I'm going off the

> boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me.

> Skip posted here because people asked that he do that. you guys

> asked him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm having a

> hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is

> trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really can't

> believe that anyone can treat someone like that.

--

I get my LDN and Prokarin from Skip's Pharmacy and am very satisfied

with their service. Everytime I call they are helpful and pleasant. I

highly recommend them.

Artie

Guest guest

Cyndi,

I agree with Wesley

I don't think anyone else has raised these questions or problems. It sounds

so off the wall to me. I have been so happy to have you and Skip on the chat

site. It is a great opportunity for us.

Kind regards

Aletha

.. Re: [low dose naltrexone] Dr. Skip

>I don't blame you a bit for being upset Cyndi, but please keep in mind,

> there is one individual behind the continued attacks on you and Skip.

> says there are currently 2567 members of this group. Of that

> number, I've noticed exactly 2 who seem determined to shock us with

> their lack of maturiy and tact recently. I persevere in order to share

> my knowledge and experience with others who may benefit and in order to

> (maybe) gather new information which may help my wife.

>

> I appreciate your time and interest in helping others, Cyndi. I don't

> always agree with you, but I respect what you do and understand the

> value of manners and etiquette no matter how much physical pain I may be

> experiencing or how bad of a day I may be having. Like I've been trying

> to teach my 15 year old step son, yes a man can act aggressively or

> angrily, but a real man understands the value of honor and civility.

> The same goes for women.

>

>

> Cyndi Lenz wrote:

>

>> i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean and

>> I really can't believe it what just happened. I'm going off the

>> boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me.

>> Skip posted here because people asked that he do that. you guys asked

>> him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm having a

>> hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is

>> trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really

>> can't believe that anyone can treat someone like that.

>> I'll just say these few things. If you can't get a prescription there

>> are people here with lists of doctors -if you can't find one on that

>> list you can contact me and i'll send you in the right direction.

>> you can go to the approved pharmacy list at www.low dose naltrexone.org

>> <http://www.low dose naltrexone.org> and call everyone and find a place

>> your happy and comfortable with -and I'll repeat again that the sucess

>> of ldn is people having with ldn. you wanna know why doctors won't

>> write prescriptions its just because of stuff like that.

>> its not about us although when we opened up our pharmacy we swore we

>> were gonna be different and do the right thing. its suppose to be

>> about you guys. about helping you guys and I'm not sure why you feel

>> the need to kick the people trying to help in the teeth.

>>

>> the most important thing is that people get the correct medication.

>> and the best way to get there is from someone who knows how to make it.

>> this is from the ldn webpage

>>

>>> IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill your Rx at a compounding pharmacy that

>> has a reputation for consistent reliability in the quality of the LDN

>> it delivers.

>>

>> The FDA has found a significant error rate in compounded prescriptions

>> produced at randomly selected pharmacies. Dr. Bihari has reported

>> seeing adverse effects from this problem. Please see our report,

>> Reliability Problem With Compounding Pharmacies

>> <http://www.low dose naltrexone.org/comp_pharm.htm>. Please see the

>> above list of recommended pharmacies for some suggested sources.

>>

>> cyndi

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> On Jul 5, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Wesley wrote:

>>

>>> http://skipspharmacy.com <http://skipspharmacy.com> for contact info.

>>>

>>> Eve wrote:

>>>

>>>> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it

>>>> has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive,

>>>> over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor,

>>>> balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory

>>>> problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches

>>>> outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I

>>>> remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that

>>>> seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago

>>>> but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my

>>>> doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK

>>>> with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt.

>>>> So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing

>>>> ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I

>>>> will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip,

>>>> how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have

>>>> very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know

>>>> if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it

>>>> will.

>>>>

>>>> Thanks, Eve

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>>> .

>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Are they really attacks? That seems like a harsh word, and not what I've done at all.

I don't blame you a bit for being upset Cyndi, but please keep in mind, there is one individual behind the continued attacks on you and Skip. says there are currently 2567 members of this group. Of that number, I've noticed exactly 2 who seem determined to shock us with their lack of maturiy and tact recently. I persevere in order to share my knowledge and experience with others who may benefit and in order to (maybe) gather new information which may help my wife.I appreciate your time and interest in helping others, Cyndi. I don't always agree with you, but I respect what you do and understand the value of manners and etiquette no matter how much physical pain I may be experiencing or how bad of a day I may be having. Like I've been trying to teach my 15 year old step son, yes a man can act aggressively or angrily, but a real man understands the value of honor and civility. The same goes for women.Cyndi Lenz wrote:> i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean and > I really can't believe it what just happened. I'm going off the > boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me. > Skip posted here because people asked that he do that. you guys asked > him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm having a > hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is > trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really > can't believe that anyone can treat someone like that.> I'll just say these few things. If you can't get a prescription there > are people here with lists of doctors -if you can't find one on that > list you can contact me and i'll send you in the right direction.> you can go to the approved pharmacy list at www.low dose naltrexone.org > <http://www.low dose naltrexone.org> and call everyone and find a place > your happy and comfortable with -and I'll repeat again that the sucess > of ldn is people having with ldn. you wanna know why doctors won't > write prescriptions its just because of stuff like that.> its not about us although when we opened up our pharmacy we swore we > were gonna be different and do the right thing. its suppose to be > about you guys. about helping you guys and I'm not sure why you feel > the need to kick the people trying to help in the teeth.>> the most important thing is that people get the correct medication. > and the best way to get there is from someone who knows how to make it. > this is from the ldn webpage>>> IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill your Rx at a compounding pharmacy that > has a reputation for consistent reliability in the quality of the LDN > it delivers.>> The FDA has found a significant error rate in compounded prescriptions > produced at randomly selected pharmacies. Dr. Bihari has reported > seeing adverse effects from this problem. Please see our report, > Reliability Problem With Compounding Pharmacies > <http://www.low dose naltrexone.org/comp_pharm.htm>. Please see the > above list of recommended pharmacies for some suggested sources.>> cyndi>>>>> On Jul 5, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Wesley wrote:>>> http://skipspharmacy.com <http://skipspharmacy.com> for contact info.>>>> Eve wrote:>>>>> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS but it>>> has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic progressive,>>> over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling, tremor,>>> balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild memory>>> problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm crutches>>> outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I>>> remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests that>>> seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9 years ago>>> but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have asked my>>> doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and that's OK>>> with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I hurt.>>> So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure, nothing>>> ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers crossed. I>>> will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr. Skip,>>> how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I have>>> very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do not know>>> if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing it, it>>> will.>>>>>> Thanks, Eve>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .>>>> >>>

Guest guest

How does the Prokarin work for you? Histamine seems like a hit or miss therapy. How have you been doing on it. Do you take it mainly for the heat?

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Dr. Skip

>> i told skip not post here anymore. I asked you guys not to be mean > and I really can't believe it what just happened. I'm going off the > boards for a few days. if someone has any questions they can email me.> Skip posted here because people asked that he do that. you guys > asked him and he did and then dave was mean to him. I'm having a > hard understanding how anyone can kick someone in the face that is > trying to help.I am really quit upset right now. I really can't > believe that anyone can treat someone like that.--I get my LDN and Prokarin from Skip's Pharmacy and am very satisfied with their service. Everytime I call they are helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend them.Artie

Guest guest

--- In low dose naltrexone , " Dave Carlin " <davizona@...>

wrote:

>

> How does the Prokarin work for you? Histamine seems like a hit or

miss therapy. How have you been doing on it. Do you take it mainly for

the heat?

>

--

I've been using Prokarin for a few months now. It seems to give me a

bit of energy and slighly improves some of my symptoms. It does cause

some skin iritation wherever I apply the patch. The stuff is expensive.

Artie

Guest guest

hey gonna jump in here right in the middle and ask about the prokarin do

we need a prescription?How is it sold ?been wanting to try it for brother.

nancy

>From: " Dave Carlin " <davizona@...>

>Reply-low dose naltrexone

><low dose naltrexone >

>Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Dr. Skip

>Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:57:04 -0700

>

>How does the Prokarin work for you? Histamine seems like a hit or miss

>therapy. How have you been doing on it. Do you take it mainly for the heat?

> ----- Original Message -----

>

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now!

http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

Guest guest

I'm with you, I would love to try it. From what I understand, like Artie

said, it is pretty expensive. It DOES require a scritp. Goodshape has a

homemade version of histamine, but I have a problem with that method. I

think histamine is a little more touchy than LDN, I would have to agree that

IT should be left to someone who knows what they're doing.

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Dr. Skip

>>Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:57:04 -0700

>>

>>How does the Prokarin work for you? Histamine seems like a hit or miss

>>therapy. How have you been doing on it. Do you take it mainly for the

>>heat?

>> ----- Original Message -----

>>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!

> http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hey, who's the other 1?

> >>

> >>> Hi Dr. Skip and all, I'm a newbie here. I believe I have MS

but it

> >>> has been difficult to diagnose. It seems to be chronic

progressive,

> >>> over ten years now, never in remission. Numbness, tingling,

tremor,

> >>> balance problems, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, luckily mild

memory

> >>> problems, sleep apnea, and low blood oxygen. I walk with arm

crutches

> >>> outside my home, and use a scooter. I am on no meds for MS as I

> >>> remain undiagnosed. I have been reluctant to do any more tests

that

> >>> seem to prove nothing. I did all the tests at Mayo about 9

years ago

> >>> but they showed nothing definitive, no brain lesions. I have

asked my

> >>> doctor and she will prescribe LDN if I go off vicoden and

that's OK

> >>> with me. It does nothing for pain, just makes me not care if I

hurt.

> >>> So, all I've read about LDN sounds promising and I figure,

nothing

> >>> ventured, nothing gained, I am going to try it. Fingers

crossed. I

> >>> will keep you posted. I'm very glad I found this group. Dr.

Skip,

> >>> how do I go about ordering from you? Do you have a website? I

have

> >>> very good medical insurance, primary and supplemental but do

not know

> >>> if it will cover this. Hopefully, since my Dr. is prescribing

it, it

> >>> will.

> >>>

> >>> Thanks, Eve

> >>>

> >>>