>. levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran);

>. meperidine (Demerol);

>. methadone (Dolophine, Methadose);

>. morphine (Kadian, MS Contin, MSIR, OMS, Roxanol, Oramorph SR,

>and other brand names);

>. oxycodone (M-Oxy, OxyContin, OxyIR, Roxicodone, Percocet,

>Percodan, and other brand names);

>. oxymorphone (Numorphan); or

>. propoxyphene (Darvon, Darvocet, and other brand names).

>

>Johanne F

>

Guest guest

Hi , It should be ok as long as it's not an Opioid Drug but if you want to check call or email the Pharmacy I get my LDN from or yours if you have one..... Skip's Pharmacy<21000 Boca Rio RdSuite A-11Boca Raton, Florida33433561-218-0111800-553-7429Fax: 561-218-8873 Emails - General info: @...Clinical Questions: skipthepharm@... I always call or email and ask when I am not sure of something. Always A Friend, Crystal Gove <pgove5@...> wrote: Is it ok to take Ambien with LDN?Thanks. P. Gove>Basically the only drugs you do not take with LDN are narcotic based>drugs and the reason is because they work in the same place as the LDN>so they cancel each their effet. Here's a list as you can see they're>all some kind of narcotic:>>Do not take naltrexone with any of the following without first talking>to your doctor:>. disulfiram

(Antabuse);>. thioridazine (Mellaril);>. buprenorphine (Buprenex, Subutrex);>. codeine (Tylenol with Codeine, and other brand names);>. hydrocodone (Lorcet, Lortab, Vicodin, Vicoprofen, and other>brand names);>. hydromorphone (Dilaudid);>. levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran);>. meperidine (Demerol);>. methadone (Dolophine, Methadose);>. morphine (Kadian, MS Contin, MSIR, OMS, Roxanol, Oramorph SR,>and other brand names);>. oxycodone (M-Oxy, OxyContin, OxyIR, Roxicodone, Percocet,>Percodan, and other brand names);>. oxymorphone (Numorphan); or>. propoxyphene (Darvon, Darvocet, and other brand names).>>Johanne F>Crystal's Website www.crystalangel.org __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi ,

I don't think that Ambien is a problem per say with LDN. My husband was taking it for a while along with LDN. He never did real well with it however (before or after LDN). He has been much happier taking Calcium with magnesium and Vit. D, a half hour before bed and taking an over the counter sleeping aid at bed time. Ambien is also very expensive (and make my husband drowsy and grumpy the next day).

My best

Aletha

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Ambien & LDN

Hi ,

It should be ok as long as it's not an Opioid Drug but if you want to check call or email the Pharmacy I get my LDN from or yours if you have one.....

Skip's Pharmacy<21000 Boca Rio RdSuite A-11Boca Raton, Florida33433561-218-0111800-553-7429Fax: 561-218-8873

Emails -

General info: @...Clinical Questions: skipthepharm@...

I always call or email and ask when I am not sure of something.

Always A Friend,

Crystal

Gove <pgove5@...> wrote:

Is it ok to take Ambien with LDN?Thanks. P. Gove>Basically the only drugs you do not take with LDN are narcotic based>drugs and the reason is because they work in the same place as the LDN>so they cancel each their effet. Here's a list as you can see they're>all some kind of narcotic:>>Do not take naltrexone with any of the following without first talking>to your doctor:>. disulfiram (Antabuse);>. thioridazine (Mellaril);>. buprenorphine (Buprenex, Subutrex);>. codeine (Tylenol with Codeine, and other brand names);>. hydrocodone (Lorcet, Lortab, Vicodin, Vicoprofen, and other>brand names);>. hydromorphone (Dilaudid);>. levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran);>. meperidine (Demerol);>. methadone (Dolophine, Methadose);>. morphine (Kadian, MS Contin, MSIR, OMS, Roxanol, Oramorph SR,>and other brand names);>. oxycodone (M-Oxy, OxyContin, OxyIR, Roxicodone, Percocet,>Percodan, and other brand names);>. oxymorphone (Numorphan); or>. propoxyphene (Darvon, Darvocet, and other brand names).>>Johanne F>

Crystal's Website

www.crystalangel.org

Guest guest

I take ambient and LDN and no interactions

and it is not on any of the lists….

[mailto:low dose naltrexone ] On

Behalf Of Gove

Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 6:41 PM

To:

low dose naltrexone

Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone]

Ambien & LDN