RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

's phone number

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's phone number is . He will do whatever he can to help you. That goes for anyone who needs help with disability, etc. Leanne uip 1/03 IllinoisJoyce wrote: Steve, Try contacting Lynley at the Caring Voice Coalition. She and her husband dedicate a good part of thier life to helping PF patients just like

you. is a lawyer and donates a good amount of time to helping with claims like yours. http://www.caringvoice.org/ Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> I first started getting sick late 2002 early 2003. I worked as a > Punch Press setup operator at Maysteel in Wisconsin. We use oil based > Metal Working Fluids (MWF). I had to spray the oils on the steel or > sheet metal with a

spray bottle and at times a automatic sprayer was > used to oil the steel before it got stamped in large punch presses. I > was in and out of work from 2003 to May 2005 Every time that I would > return back to work my symptoms would return. I told everyone in > management ie, supervisors, HR,THE SAFTEY MANNAGER but they just blew > me off.In may 2005 my doctor took me out of work for good.I was > diagnosed with Hypersensitive Pneumonitis (HP) that has now > progressed to Pulmonary Fibrosis. I am now on oxygen 24-7. When I was > in and out of work I was paid short term disability. IN December 2005 > when my short term disability ran out I was let go with no pay coming > in. We didnot have the money to get cobra insurance. My wife has been > working 2 jobs and we my still lose our home. I loved my job at > Maysteel and would have given my life for my job, and so I have. In > the hall

way near the court room for my work-comp case I was told by > the Management from Maysteel that this denial of my work comp "wasn`t > anything personal" "that it was just business". I have been fighting > my ex-place of employment "Maysteel" and the work-comp insurance > company for almost 3 years now with out any help from work comp with > medical bills or oxygen equipment. We may need to send the oxygen > equipment back because my wifes insurance only pays 80% of the cost > so the bills are adding up. We won our fight for payment from work > comp back in Oct.2007 but Maysteel and the Insurance Co. has appealed > the case and now we still wait. I my die before seeing justice. The > work comp system was setup years ago to make it so we didn`t have to > file a lawsuit to get compensated. I don`t know what changed in the > work=comp Laws but most of the time anytime that somebody has a lung

> disease they have to fight to get compensated. When I say compensated > I mean loss of earnings and medical. With work-comp laws you don`t > get pain suffering even though my family and I are suffering. I > wish you luck and everything works out for you. If you file for work > comp you will most likely have to fight for compensation which wil > take 2-3 years before you see any help or money.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.