RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

4Life Transfer Factor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

when we started it the first time we did one cap per day and after 2 days got totally liquid bm. We stopped it for a couple of days and restarted at 1/2 cap and slowly built up to two.

used it for about 4 months at 2 caps a day, then phased out to 2 caps once a week for a couple of months, then 2 caps once a month...

Hi Troops

I am finally going to start this with Sam (now in stock at MM).

Should I start with less then a whole cap, any advice welcome

Mandi x

Guest guest

Mandi,

We had nothing but positives from Transfer FActor, it was one of the big boosts to 's recovery. I'm pretty sure we started with two full caps a day (and he was only about 2 1/2 years old) and stayed there for sixish months then phased it out.  It kicked him out of the chronic gastronenteritis that had plagued him for his whole (short) life at the time.

Darla xx

2009/6/10 <Mum231ASD@...>

In a message dated 09/06/2009 23:04:39 GMT Daylight Time, paralilepipedo@... writes:

What are u using this for? in general for inmunity? nico use to get sick (chesty colds and high fevers ALL THE TIME), he still gets them not that chesty  and no way as often as before 4 life TF. so good luck!! Im started my first supplement today just a few drops..and corssing fingers not to see any reactions... :) good luck

>>I'm really just trying it because I have access to it at last and its been on my list for years. On a bit of a hiatus at the moment waiting for school hols to go back to Valtrex so wanting to do something, you never know it might take the edge of all these hormones zooming about - I jest

Mandi x