RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Amalgam & Biocidin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone!!

I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of mercury) anyone with the same experience or thoughts about that?

Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks. He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how much?

Best regards

Vivi :o))

Guest guest

Dentists should not be removing amalgams when women are pregnant. Can't say for sure that is the reason your son has high mercury levels, but if you have amalgams, chances are that compromised his immune system in some way. I had 9 amalgam fillings plus I worked in a dental office for awhile. I think I had amalgams removed as well when I was pregnant. Sent from my iPhone

Hi everyone!!

I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of mercury) anyone with the same experience or thoughts about that?

Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks. He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how much?

Best regards

Guest guest

We did biofilm protocol for 3 months and used biofilm defense, biochelate, and biocidin. That combo took care of strep and psuedomonas in the gut. Sent from my iPhone

Hi everyone!!

Best regards

Guest guest

its my understanding that biocidin needs to be only given two weeks on two weeks off

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 8:25:29 AMSubject: Re: Amalgam & Biocidin

We did biofilm protocol for 3 months and used biofilm defense, biochelate, and biocidin. That combo took care of strep and psuedomonas in the gut.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:11 AM, Viveca Ewards <aceviveyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi everyone!!

Best regards

Guest guest

I had no idea that biocidin could kill strep. What is biochelate? What kind of

changes happened as a result of killing the strep?

>

>

>  

> >Hi everyone!!

> >

> >I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three

months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of

mercury) anyone with the same experience or thoughts about that?

> >

> >Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks.

He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any

reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how

much?

> >

> >Best regards

> >Vivi :o))

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

We used 5 drops a day (biochelate and biocidin) for biofilm protocol. Biochelate is a mild form of EDTA. It helps break up biofilm and is used for the gut only. I didn't really see any gains. Just relieved to know that it helped. We also saw some more beneficial flora as well on test. I have been using coconut kefir which is a fabulous way to get the good bacteria in the gut.We are on week 3 of ldm-100 are seeing some good gains with that. More language, better attention, better focus. He's been interacting with his sister more. You really should make sure you do your homework with this herb. Talk to your Dr. about it as well if it is something your considering. Our son broke out in a bad rash from it. Sent from my iPhone

I had no idea that biocidin could kill strep. What is biochelate? What kind of changes happened as a result of killing the strep?

>

>

> Â

> >Hi everyone!!

> >

> >I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of mercury) anyone with the same experience or thoughts about that?

> >

> >Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks. He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how much?

> >

> >Best regards

> >Vivi :o))

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I am considering LDM 100. I even bought it, but I haven't started it yet as I

want to know how best to not overwhelm his system. I hear it is very stong

stuff. Do you have any reccomendations on how to prevent or minimize the rash

from viruses leaving the system.

> >

> >

> > Â

> > >Hi everyone!!

> > >

> > >I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three

months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of

> > >

> > >Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks.

He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any

reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how

much?

> > >

> > >Best regards

> > >Vivi :o))

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

We used LDM-100 for 31 days, I was up to 20drops 3x/day. I didn't see a rash or

gains. I am in the minority however so it is probably worth trying and going

slowly.

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > >Hi everyone!!

> > > >

> > > >I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three

> > > >

> > > >Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two

weeks. He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t

seen any reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give

it and how much?

> > > >

> > > >Best regards

> > > >Vivi :o))

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

You can refer to the files of this group. That would be a big help. They say dandelion helps. You can also search ldm-100 and read some earlier posts about it. Sent from my iPhone

I am considering LDM 100. I even bought it, but I haven't started it yet as I want to know how best to not overwhelm his system. I hear it is very stong stuff. Do you have any reccomendations on how to prevent or minimize the rash from viruses leaving the system.

> >

> >

> > Â

> > >Hi everyone!!

> > >

> > >I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of mercury) anyone with the same experience or thoughts about that?

> > >

> > >Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks. He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how much?

> > >

> > >Best regards

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

,Someone recently asked about LDM 100. I had quite a reaction to it and posted and Rita followed with a great post which I'll past below. It's long but has loads of helpful info on LDM 100! Subject: Re: Day 7 of ldm-100To:

mb12 valtrex Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 6:15 PMAlso to add to this post (Thank You So Much ) please see post#74052 where our doc does recommend stopping with severe reactions... then start back much slower. I know of a couple (though no one ended up with any long term side effects...just scary at the time) all of them took to high a dose for the toxin load they have. This ended up killing the organisms faster than their detox pathways could remove the load. After a couple of month break to let the body rest most of them started back very slow

(like 1 drop a day and holding for a week before adding another drop & holding). The bottle has dosages for people that have much less total body burdens than we have.....especially our ASD children. (Note: Dr Amy will be speaking at the next LIA conference, I'll be there as well).Here's a partial copy of post #74052 from 8/30/2009 "LDM-100 dosage and protocol length":"From Dr Amy's powerpoint presentation to our WA TACA group (copied directly from her slide):1. "LDM-100• Doses:- Start slow and build up- Kids: 3-4 drops 4-6 times daily (max I have seen is 1 tsp 3 times daily)• Cautions:- Slow down or even pause if rash occurs- Timing with school, since the rash looks scary and contagious- I don't find this to be a 1st line anti-viral (do vit A,monolaurin, EFA's or olive leaf 1st)- Start to get metals under control 1st- The rash is NOT and indicator of effectiveness2. It's as long as your child can tollerate or needs it, initially it's done in segments to give the body time to take a break, us parents term them "rounds". A rounds is generally 60-90 days with about a 30 day break in between. The first couple of rounds you take the break and start back up with the reduced dosage. I highly recommend you get on some good liver supports, in our research Dandelion Root has been said to reduce the liver stress & lower the detox rash.""3) I have given LDM-100 with L-lysine and others (like garlic & astragulas root), but I do not recommend starting with it....just start with the LDM-100 initially as it's pretty strong. Just making sure that you've done other lower level anti-virals. ..please note her comment that it's not a 1st line anti-viral.To help you further here's a copy of some of the other slides from Dr Amy's powerpoint. Hope these help you further:"LDM-100• LDM-100 (Lomatium dissectum) by Barlow Herbalswww.barlowherbal. com• Current buzz is that is can cause a healing detox reaction tomeasles• Effects:- anti-viral- anti-fungal- anti-bacterial• Organic herb used by Native Americans for 100+ years to treat:- cold/flu/TB- topically to all wounds- rhematic pains- all respiratory tract infections• Side Effects:- most common is a rash day 7-9 (isolates don't causethis, but likely are not as effective)- 1-2% of healthy population, up to 90% ASD- rash looks just like measles (but no fever and kidsseem pretty happy)- it is not thought to be an allergy,

since the rash onlyoccurs once and there is no airway difficulty• Positive effects:- you don't build immunity to it and can take for months- energetically, kids are clearing viruses- huge leaps in verbal skills- general immune supportClinical signs of viruses• Hot and soft tissue in the forehead• Tinnitus and noise sensitivity• Fatigue• Elevated WBC's when symptoms get worse• Enlarged lymph nodes• Cold sores or canker soresTreating Viruses• Vitamin A (some are using up to 400,000IU daily for 2 daysevery 6 months)- Dr. J. McCandless• Monolaurin or Lauricidin (especially if ASD symptomsbecome worse after a cold or flu)• Olive leaf (I prefer a tincture mixed with Gingko)• LDM-100 (rash often occurs around day 7-9)• Rizol Zeta (new research is very exciting)• Ambrotose- up to about 3 scoops dailyTreating Viruses• Valtrex (my last resort)• Researched Nutritionals Transfer Factor LymPlus, Multi-Immune or Transfer Factor RMM• Echinacea short term• BioPure Stephania• NF ThymactivLiver Support (Suspect this is needed when the bowels are sluggish and your child is not tolerating any medications and is sensitive to most supplements and foods)– Dandelion Root– Ultrathistle (milk thistle product that is easier to absorb)– Liver Life by BioRay (www.bioray2000. com)– Castor oil packs over the liver with heat for up to 50 minutesdaily– Coffee enemas, especially when Herxing (not on very young children)– Ensuring regular bowel

movements– Treating candida/yeast– Phosphatidyl Choline and Glutathione– Designs for Health PaleoCleanse or Amino D-tox– Laser"

> >

> >

> > Â

> > >Hi everyone!!

> > >

> > >I´ve just found out that when I took out an amalgamfilling I was three months pregnant with our boy (who was diagnosed at three and have high levels of mercury) anyone with the same experience or thoughts about that?

> > >

> > >Also, I´m giving him Biocidin now and have been doing so for two weeks. He´s now getting three drops morning and evening but I haven´t seen any reactions. Have anyone used Biocidin? And if, how long did you give it and how much?

> > >

> > >Best regards

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

http://www.foodsmatter.com/asd_autism/autism_causes/research/maternal_amalgam_fillings.html

Maternal amalgams and autism.

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 6:25:29 AMSubject: Re: Amalgam & Biocidin

We did biofilm protocol for 3 months and used biofilm defense, biochelate, and biocidin. That combo took care of strep and psuedomonas in the gut.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:11 AM, Viveca Ewards <aceviveyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi everyone!!

Best regards