RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

letter from my congressman re: MS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The NMSS recently asked for MSers to contact congress with our comments re MS funding. I thought this response from Congressman Renzi was interesting! Sharonhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSersHEALTH/This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. ----- Forwarded Message ----Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:45:39 AMSubject: Congressman Rick Renzi responding to your message ?letterdate ? Dear

Mrs. Marsden: Thank

you for contacting me regarding research funding for Multiple Sclerosis (MS).

I appreciate the opportunity to learn your views on this important issue. I

fully understand the effects of this horrible disease on individuals and their loved ones. My mother

Faye M. Renzi died from MS, so I appreciate the need for Congress to fund MS research, to continue efforts

to find effective treatments for this disease, and ultimately a cure. I recently signed a letter to

the Chairman and Ranking Member of the House Appropriations Committee requesting $15 million in funding

to allow MS research to be conducted in relation to service during the Gulf War. I

would also like to inform you that I am a member of the Congressional MS Caucus in hopes of raising awareness

about this disease. I will continue to fight for funding for MS research. Again,

thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please feel free to do so in the future regarding any other

issues of importance to you.

Guest guest

WTG! I wasn't aware that Congressman Renzi's mother had MS.

I am glad to hear that he is taking an intrest by requesting funds to research MS.

Love and blessings...

Val <*)))><

http://www.happytrailsfarm.us

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Subject: letter from my congressman re: MSTo: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 3:54 PM

The NMSS recently asked for MSers to contact congress with our comments re MS funding. I thought this response from Congressman Renzi was interesting!

Sharonhttp://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ MSersHEALTH/This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Congressman Rick Renzi <Rick.Renzimail (DOT) house.gov>Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:45:39 AMSubject: Congressman Rick Renzi responding to your message

Dear Mrs. Marsden:

Thank you for contacting me regarding research funding for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). I appreciate the opportunity to learn your views on this important issue.

I fully understand the effects of this horrible disease on individuals and their loved ones. My mother Faye M. Renzi died from MS, so I appreciate the need for Congress to fund MS research, to continue efforts to find effective treatments for this disease, and ultimately a cure. I recently signed a letter to the Chairman and Ranking Member of the House Appropriations Committee requesting $15 million in funding to allow MS research to be conducted in relation to service during the Gulf War.

I would also like to inform you that I am a member of the Congressional MS Caucus in hopes of raising awareness about this disease. I will continue to fight for funding for MS research.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please feel free to do so in the future regarding any other issues of importance to you.

Guest guest

I am glad to hear that he is taking an intrest by requesting funds to research MS.

Love and blessings...

Val <*)))><

Subject: letter from my congressman re: MSTo: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 3:54 PM

The NMSS recently asked for MSers to contact congress with our comments re MS funding. I thought this response from Congressman Renzi was interesting!

Sharonhttp://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ MSersHEALTH/This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Congressman Rick Renzi <Rick.Renzimail (DOT) house.gov>Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:45:39 AMSubject: Congressman Rick Renzi responding to your message

Dear Mrs. Marsden:

Thank you for contacting me regarding research funding for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). I appreciate the opportunity to learn your views on this important issue.

I fully understand the effects of this horrible disease on individuals and their loved ones. My mother Faye M. Renzi died from MS, so I appreciate the need for Congress to fund MS research, to continue efforts to find effective treatments for this disease, and ultimately a cure. I recently signed a letter to the Chairman and Ranking Member of the House Appropriations Committee requesting $15 million in funding to allow MS research to be conducted in relation to service during the Gulf War.

I would also like to inform you that I am a member of the Congressional MS Caucus in hopes of raising awareness about this disease. I will continue to fight for funding for MS research.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please feel free to do so in the future regarding any other issues of importance to you.

Guest guest

Love and blessings...

Val <*)))><

Dear Mrs. Marsden: