RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Question about $ owed and Social security

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He is lying, The IRS would never be involved in debt collection other than what is owed to them.

No, they will not take your SS,

regards,

Tom

Question about $ owed and Social security

Hi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can help with.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.I owe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ a mon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I have spent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source of income,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssi once I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering if they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help would be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick I couldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for my oldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing after another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that would really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

He is lying, The IRS would never be involved in debt collection other than what is owed to them.

regards,

Tom

Hi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can help with.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.I owe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ a mon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I have spent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source of income,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssi once I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering if they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help would be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick I couldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for my oldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing after another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that would really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

I don't think they can do that. I think it is extortion, and they are using scare tactics. Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed and Social security Hi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can help with.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.I owe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ a mon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I have spent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source of income,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssi once I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering if they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help would be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick I couldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for my oldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing after another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that would really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

I don't think they can do that. I think it is extortion, and they are using scare tactics. Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed and Social security Hi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can help with.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.I owe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ a mon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I have spent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source of income,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssi once I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering if they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help would be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick I couldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for my oldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing after another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that would really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

No they won't and tell the credit card people where they can stick it -what you are getting can't be touched.

They can't touch what you are getting - I am in the same boat. Hang up - or explain in 4 letter words

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date: 2/19/2008 10:55 AM

Guest guest

No they won't and tell the credit card people where they can stick it -what you are getting can't be touched.

They can't touch what you are getting - I am in the same boat. Hang up - or explain in 4 letter words

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date: 2/19/2008 10:55 AM

Guest guest

a pattern of intimidation which stresses you out - hang up or get one of those siren thingees and blow their eardrums out - they can't touch what you get

Hi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can help with.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.I owe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ a mon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I have spent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source of income,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssi once I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering if they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help would be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick I couldnt go back to work and! havnt recieved any child support for my oldest and Rene is on un- employment.Its jus been 1 thing after another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that would really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Thanks Akiba! That is what Rene said. He said it has been 9 yrs. And

should be thrown out by now. Funny thing is, when I told the man I

thought after 7 yrs. Its gone off of the credit report. And he says

well its not on my credit but still is $ owed.? Not so funny thing is I

was stupid to give my phone #!ack! So,what do you think about the

student loan(separate deal) do you think they can take $ for that? A

friend of mine had her state income tax(500$)taken for her student loan

debt. I will be so p****d if they take $ from my ssdi or ssi,if I ever

get it.How are you feeling? What have you guys been up to?

luv n hugz,cassy

Question about $ owed and

Social security

Hi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can help

with.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.I

owe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ a

mon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I have

spent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source of

income,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssi

once I do recieve it?

One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering if

they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help would

be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick I

couldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for my

oldest and Rene is on un-

employment.Its jus been 1 thing after

another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that would

really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.

hugz,cassy

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c

Guest guest

Thanks Akiba! That is what Rene said. He said it has been 9 yrs. And

should be thrown out by now. Funny thing is, when I told the man I

thought after 7 yrs. Its gone off of the credit report. And he says

well its not on my credit but still is $ owed.? Not so funny thing is I

was stupid to give my phone #!ack! So,what do you think about the

student loan(separate deal) do you think they can take $ for that? A

friend of mine had her state income tax(500$)taken for her student loan

debt. I will be so p****d if they take $ from my ssdi or ssi,if I ever

get it.How are you feeling? What have you guys been up to?

luv n hugz,cassy

Social security

once I do recieve it?

hugz,cassy

Guest guest

AHHH!! What a relief! Thankyou so much for replying. And to think I was

stressing about how I would pay them. My mom gets ssi and thought they

would take it from my settlement. This one wouldnt be as much $ as my

student loan though. So this is a hugeeee relief! Thankyou!

And I may jus have to tell him were to stick it.lol.

hugz,cassy

No they won't and tell the credit card people where

they can stick it -what you are getting can't be touched.

They can't touch what you are getting - I am in the

same boat. Hang up - or explain in 4 letter words

Question about $ owed

and Social security

once I do recieve it?

One more question. I havnt paid my student loan

and am wondering if

they can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as

well??Any help would

be so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but

once I got sick I

couldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child

support for my

oldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1

thing after

another.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that

would

really suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good

day.

hugz,cassy

More

new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date:

2/19/2008 10:55 AM

#AOLMsgPart_2_12d19a57-3f98-46aa-b9e4-5dc23b523814

Guest guest

AHHH!! What a relief! Thankyou so much for replying. And to think I was

stressing about how I would pay them. My mom gets ssi and thought they

would take it from my settlement. This one wouldnt be as much $ as my

student loan though. So this is a hugeeee relief! Thankyou!

And I may jus have to tell him were to stick it.lol.

hugz,cassy

No they won't and tell the credit card people where

they can stick it -what you are getting can't be touched.

They can't touch what you are getting - I am in the

same boat. Hang up - or explain in 4 letter words

Question about $ owed

and Social security

once I do recieve it?

and am wondering if

well??Any help would

once I got sick I

support for my

thing after

would

day.

hugz,cassy

More

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date:

2/19/2008 10:55 AM

Guest guest

Like Anne said, they can't touch it. Period. How are we? Trying to stay warm. Got another 7 cord of wood today, they say March is even colder then Feb usually, and it has been double-digit below. It is insane! The guy that delivered the wood was crazier then a salmon swimming upstream, came at dusk, could hardly see the driveway, and this in a huge logging truck! TG he didn't hit the ditch! But we got the wood, so we'll be ok, and warm. You get into a kind of survivalist mentality, we're talking about stocking with MRE's so at least we KNOW we have food and can prepare it. Just waiting and praying for Spring and a release from the intense cold.... Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed and Social securityHi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can helpwith.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.Iowe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ amon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I havespent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source ofincome,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssionce I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering ifthey can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help wouldbe so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick Icouldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for myoldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing afteranother.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that wouldreally suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Like Anne said, they can't touch it. Period. How are we? Trying to stay warm. Got another 7 cord of wood today, they say March is even colder then Feb usually, and it has been double-digit below. It is insane! The guy that delivered the wood was crazier then a salmon swimming upstream, came at dusk, could hardly see the driveway, and this in a huge logging truck! TG he didn't hit the ditch! But we got the wood, so we'll be ok, and warm. You get into a kind of survivalist mentality, we're talking about stocking with MRE's so at least we KNOW we have food and can prepare it. Just waiting and praying for Spring and a release from the intense cold.... Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed and Social securityHi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can helpwith.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.Iowe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ amon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I havespent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source ofincome,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssionce I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering ifthey can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help wouldbe so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick Icouldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for myoldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing afteranother.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that wouldreally suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Wow! Still freezing! And March colder? Holy moly! Crazyyyy. Whats it

like in summer? And whats an MRE? Sounds good to be prepared,never know

especially with such crazy weather. Keep warm k! Glad you got your

wood. Thanks for the $ advice. I sure dont need added stress was so

sick today,checked my b/p and it was 158/108,normal for my wacky up and

down b/p though. Stay safe.

hugz,cassy

Social security

once I do recieve it?

hugz,cassy

#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f

Guest guest

Wow! Still freezing! And March colder? Holy moly! Crazyyyy. Whats it

like in summer? And whats an MRE? Sounds good to be prepared,never know

especially with such crazy weather. Keep warm k! Glad you got your

wood. Thanks for the $ advice. I sure dont need added stress was so

sick today,checked my b/p and it was 158/108,normal for my wacky up and

down b/p though. Stay safe.

hugz,cassy

Social security

once I do recieve it?

hugz,cassy

Guest guest

An MRE is a Meal Ready to Eat. Freeze-dried or dehydrated food that you just add water to to prepare. here's a link: http://www.thereadystore.com/freezedriedfoods.php?load=new We'll probably order from there unless we find a better price, just order what we can when we can and stockpile it. Yes. colder. Hard to imagine, but that's what we've heard from several people. Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed andSocial securityHi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can helpwith.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.Iowe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ amon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I havespent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source ofincome,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssionce I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering ifthey can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help wouldbe so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick Icouldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for myoldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing afteranother.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that wouldreally suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

An MRE is a Meal Ready to Eat. Freeze-dried or dehydrated food that you just add water to to prepare. here's a link: http://www.thereadystore.com/freezedriedfoods.php?load=new We'll probably order from there unless we find a better price, just order what we can when we can and stockpile it. Yes. colder. Hard to imagine, but that's what we've heard from several people. Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed andSocial securityHi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can helpwith.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.Iowe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ amon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I havespent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source ofincome,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssionce I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering ifthey can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help wouldbe so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick Icouldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for myoldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing afteranother.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that wouldreally suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Thanks Tom! I appreciate it. I wont be answering my phone tomorow.

Stupid me. I gave him my # because it seemd so serious. That was is

1800$ I was more concerned(still am) about my student loan that is

about 7,ooo-8,000. That would be a big chunk taken if and when I get my

ssdi and ssi. Which I hope is soon that way I can set a payment plan at

least with them. Thanks again. Hope all is well with you.

luv n hugz,cassy

He is lying, The IRS would never be involved in debt

collection other than what is owed to them.

regards,

Tom

Question about $ owed

and Social security

once I do recieve it?

and am wondering if

well??Any help would

once I got sick I

support for my

thing after

would

day.

hugz,cassy

More

Guest guest

Thanks Tom! I appreciate it. I wont be answering my phone tomorow.

Stupid me. I gave him my # because it seemd so serious. That was is

1800$ I was more concerned(still am) about my student loan that is

about 7,ooo-8,000. That would be a big chunk taken if and when I get my

ssdi and ssi. Which I hope is soon that way I can set a payment plan at

least with them. Thanks again. Hope all is well with you.

luv n hugz,cassy

regards,

Tom

Question about $ owed

and Social security

once I do recieve it?

and am wondering if

well??Any help would

once I got sick I

support for my

thing after

would

day.

hugz,cassy

More

Guest guest

Sorry Tom. I meant that one is not was.

hugz,cassy

regards,

Tom

Question about $ owed

and Social security

once I do recieve it?

and am wondering if

well??Any help would

once I got sick I

support for my

thing after

would

day.

hugz,cassy

More

Guest guest

Sorry Tom. I meant that one is not was.

hugz,cassy

regards,

Tom

Question about $ owed

and Social security

once I do recieve it?

and am wondering if

well??Any help would

once I got sick I

support for my

thing after

would

day.

hugz,cassy

More

Guest guest

Wow! Thats pretty neat! I checked out the website and it has everything

you could possibly need. Good idea! A little pricey hu? But like you

said if you get what you can when you can it will not be as bad. And

they even have deserts! Yummy! I seen the blueberry cheesecake,now

thats one I wouldnt mind having a yrs supply of.;)lol. I picture the

shining. I know you have seen it with Jack Nicolson. How there all

snowed in and are stocked with food in the pantry and freezer. I am

always wowd by the amount of food they show in that movie.lol. I would

love living there. Even in these situations with the weather and being

snowed in. And MRE sounds real neat and looks yummy yummy. You guys

stay warm k.

luv n hugz,cassy

Social security

once I do recieve it?

hugz,cassy

Guest guest

Actually I don't think it's pricey if you scroll down to the bulk 310 cans. The stuff in individual packets, yeah, but the bulk stuff isn't bad. A 6 month supply of main courses for $120-$150? break it down by the day and "regular" food is WAY more expensive. Just hoping it actually TASTES ok lol Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed andSocial securityHi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can helpwith.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.Iowe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ amon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I havespent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source ofincome,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssionce I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering ifthey can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help wouldbe so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick Icouldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for myoldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing afteranother.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that wouldreally suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More'>http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f__________________________________________________________More'>http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Actually I don't think it's pricey if you scroll down to the bulk 310 cans. The stuff in individual packets, yeah, but the bulk stuff isn't bad. A 6 month supply of main courses for $120-$150? break it down by the day and "regular" food is WAY more expensive. Just hoping it actually TASTES ok lol Hugs Akiba -- Question about $ owed andSocial securityHi guys!I have a couple questions im hoping you can helpwith.Well,today I got a call for an old credit card I had back in 99.Iowe 1800$ and the guy that called me said that if I dont pay 160$ amon.that it will go to the IRS and they will consider it as $ I havespent.He says hes not sure what they will do.But I have no source ofincome,so,do you think the IRS would take the $ from my ssdi and ssionce I do recieve it?One more question. I havnt paid my student loan and am wondering ifthey can take my $ from ssdi and ssi for that as well??Any help wouldbe so appreciated.I know this all sounds bad but once I got sick Icouldnt go back to work and havnt recieved any child support for myoldest and Rene is on un-employment.Its jus been 1 thing afteranother.But id just hate if they ended up taking all my $ that wouldreally suck. Well,thanks everyone and I hope your all having a good day.hugz,cassy__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More'>http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c#AOLMsgPart_3_27a21197-7198-4148-9125-55f5bff2016c__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f__________________________________________________________More'>http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-120808d7c46f__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Oh. Ok. I wasnt looking at that.lol. I was looking at the other stuff

with the goodies and entrees that had all the pics.lol. Your

right,sounds like a good deal. I seen something that said sample. Does

that mean they let you sample it before you buy a bunch? That would be

cool cuz then you would know first. Or maybe order a small amount to

see and if it isnt that great store it for a big emergency. I didnt

even know they had sites like that. It was cool checking it out. Let me

know how it tastes and if you get the blueberry cheesecake ship a piece

to me.lol. Cheesecake is my fav.well and carrot cake(sumthn about that

yummy creamy frosting)

hugz,cassy

ps. I really want some sweets now.lol.

Social security

once I do recieve it?

hugz,cassy

#AOLMsgPart_3_5d560822-ee0a-4edd-b9ac-12080

8d7c46f