RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Biocidin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,Biocidn was wonderful at getting rid of yeast, bacteria and improving language when he was in first grade.  He is in eighth now, and has struggled with OCD (about video games, internet mash up videos and newspaper comic books) for several years.  The OCD makes him pretty irritable. He can even be aggressive when he thinks his passion is being interrupted/cut off.  I have tried Oil of Oregano, grape seed extract, Saccharomyces Boulardii, CLO, Enhansa, enzymes, GABA, theanine, MB12, and oxytocin nasal spray (the one you can buy online with no prescription).  None of these have put a dent in the OCD or irritableness.   I feel there has to be anaerobic bacteria, so I'm giving Biocidin a try again. Day one he had diarrhea a few hours after he took it.  Even with all the other supplements he has not had diarrhea, so

I see this as a sign of die off.  Am I right?  I am keeping him home from school today because I don't wan him to deal with this there, where no one will be sympathetic.Does anyone have comments about possible PANDAS (strep bacteria)?  He had a throat clearing tic for two years that went away, but he is still OCD and a pain in the butt behaviorally.  I can't afford a DAN doctor right now, are there any over the counter supplements that help with strep bacteria?Thanks,Jen

Guest guest

Olive leaf extract should help with the strep. Also other people have talked about kirkman's inositol helping with the ocd. I'm sure they'll chime in.

Biocidin

Hello,

Biocidn was wonderful at getting rid of yeast, bacteria and improving language when he was in first grade. He is in eighth now, and has struggled with OCD (about video games, internet mash up videos and newspaper comic books) for several years. The OCD makes him pretty irritable. He can even be aggressive when he thinks his passion is being interrupted/cut off. I have tried Oil of Oregano, grape seed extract, Saccharomyces Boulardii, CLO, Enhansa, enzymes, GABA, theanine, MB12, and oxytocin nasal spray (the one you can buy online with no prescription). None of these have put a dent in the OCD or irritableness. I feel there has to be anaerobic bacteria, so I'm giving Biocidin a try again.

Day one he had diarrhea a few hours after he took it. Even with all the other supplements he has not had diarrhea, so I see this as a sign of die off. Am I right? I am keeping him home from school today because I don't wan him to deal with this there, where no one will be sympathetic.

Does anyone have comments about possible PANDAS (strep bacteria)? He had a throat clearing tic for two years that went away, but he is still OCD and a pain in the butt behaviorally. I can't afford a DAN doctor right now, are there any over the counter supplements that help with strep bacteria?

Thanks,

Jen