RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kate! I hope your feeling better.I know how hard it is to be

depressed.:(I hope your out treatment goes well and things get easier.

Im a lil down too.I fell and hurt my knee.Im having a harder time getn

around my house with jus my cane.Its like a stab in the you know what!

Im used to my walker outside and my scooter and on bad days my walker

inside but im having mixed feelings and some hurt realizing I may be

getting sicker.Oh.well what can we do? My house is so tiny too.I jus

cannot fathom the idea of being sicker.You hang in there k. Send my

love to the kids.luv u lots

cassy

Hi n....I am preoccupied with not feeling real well..Depressed;

kid junk; fatigue. Balance off today.

I am here for you totally, n! I will never leave! Just busy with

my 9am til 2pmday treatment program. love to you my friend, and

all remaining here! as always, Kate

O.K., so here's the deal, test post

To: MSersLife

& gt; I have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime early

& gt; in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

& gt; 1) I miss Valand Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

& gt; we would hear more from them;

& gt; 2) I miss Akiba'sposts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

& gt; 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

& gt; So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal

& gt; blogs, or what?

& gt; Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

& gt; remaining with what I had thought was our " Ship MS " --

& gt; This is really strange, considering that this used to be the

& gt; busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

& gt; I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

& gt; Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of

& gt; you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

& gt; Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

& gt; n

Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents;

perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Cassy, "falling" on your knee, so to speak, was not was

really intended in any religion. You take good care of

your self. I hope that you do not over-do it, so that you

can continue to enjoy the rest of the season.Love to you, Cassy and to all close to you,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:27:29 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Hi n! And everyone!I am still here!Behind again.Been getting ready for the holiday.This wk end made homemade peanut butter cookies with the girls then we got are tree and decorated and put up are mini christmas village.Have not really done ANY shopn and not sure how I will.I fell today.:(I can normaly walk around the house with my cane but today my leg gave out and I hurt my knee.Hoping it feels better so dont have to go the doc.Tomorow mornin is my gastro appt and apparently he has something important to talk about regard my test results and symptoms and he wanted me in asap so im a bit nervous about that.How are you?I hope well.Im trying to do sum catching up today.Lots of luv n hugz to all,cassy O.K., so here's the deal, test postI have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime earlyin the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventuallywe would hear more from them;2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personalblogs, or what?Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to myremaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --This is really strange, considering that this used to be thebusiest group ever, and I do mean that.I do miss every

single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, AkibaSharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one ofyou! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,n

Guest guest

Hi n. I will,well,I will at least try.;) The pain from falling is

really starting to hit. Before it felt more bruised and like rug burny.

But now its a bit swollen and bruised and not only that but I think I

twisted my foot when I went down so now my whole left leg from my knee

down is killing me. I really only saw 1 appt in my near future of the

holiday season.lol. Which is tomorow appt but im seeing now anoher in

the near near future.lol. They are trying to torture me.lol. My gastro

appt is at 8am! And its downtown so we will have to leave at 7am! And

that means I will have to wake at 6! Aghhhh! And to make matters worse

my sis is takn me and she has to get up early and leave her house at

6:30am! I feel awful for this.But shes a sweetie and says its ok and

she dosnt mind.Thank God for good family and friends.Hugzz

cassy

I have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime early

in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

we would hear more from them;

2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal

blogs, or what?

Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

remaining with what I had thought was our " Ship MS " --

This is really strange, considering that this used to be the

busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

I do miss every

single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of

you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

n

Guest guest

I've just been really busy this last couple of weeks. Trying to get

all my possesions inventoried and getting together all the paperwork

the lawyer needs for the bankruptcy. We finally took everything in

today and now they will start going over it all. We are hoping to

file before the end of the year.

It's also been pretty busy at work and today it snowed. If you all

rember from last year my workload increases during bad weather. When

it gets cold enough then I have to take pop off truck at night and

reload in the morning. Plus having to unbury several vehicles. Though

this year I will only have to scrape my van and not hubbies truck to

(divorce does have its pluses :') Sometimes at work I will start

warming up my work truck then work on scraping some of the other

vehicles while I wait for mine to be ready to go. Way back when, when

I had elderly neighbors I used to scrape her car while waiting for

mine to heat up. I think the most vehicles I have scraped in the

morning was 6 . 3 at home and 3 more when I got to work. And that was

all before 6:30 in the morning.

Tomorrow will be 'fun' I'll be in my insulated overalls and be in

and out of them all day. And my work van is the worst to drive on

slick streets. Can't put it in neutral to help take drive off wheels

for stoping . So will be driving in low drive all day. Which on some

of the hills and icy patches is still way to much power on the tires.

I have had to start braking 1/2 to 3/4 of the block from the stop

sign. At least this year I won't be parking at lunch in front of

Ians house. Last year I would stop and then would slide sideways into

the curb we had that much ice and that much of a slope on our street.

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

Guest guest

Oh Cassy!~ Poor girl! So sorry about your fall! Don't worry needlessly about the appt with the doc until you meet with him and find out what he needs to talk with you about. Know I love you. Maybe we can chat soon, ok? Say hi to the girls! love, Kate O.K., so here's the deal, test post> To: MSersLife > > > I have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Valand Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba'sposts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> > Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the> > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n> > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; > perfect for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

I'm going to the Dr tomorrow myself...at 11 a.m...gonna be fun seeing how they get me through the snow! This chair doesn't have snow tires! I'll think of you while I'm there... Hugs Akiba -- O.K., so here's the deal, test postI have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime earlyin the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventuallywe would hear more from them;2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personalblogs, or what?Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to myremaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --This is really strange, considering that this used to be thebusiest group ever, and I do mean that.I do miss everysingle one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, AkibaSharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one ofyou! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,n

Guest guest

Thanks again, n for your response. It means the world to me. Love and hugs, Kate O.K., so here's the deal, test post> To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com> > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> > Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n> > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!> > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Thanks, Akiba. I did get my Tysabri this past Friday. Snow...ah...Would love to have some here. Just had a dusting recently. My hub is making an icerink in the backyard for the kids--quite professional I must say. hugs to you, Kate O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > To: MSersLife > > > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > > we would hear more from them;> > > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > > blogs, or what?> > > Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > > n> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> > awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Well we have plenty...come get some! Hugs Akiba -- Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post Thanks, Akiba. I did get my Tysabri this past Friday. Snow...ah...Would love to have some here. Just had a dusting recently. My hub is making an icerink in the backyard for the kids--quite professional I must say. hugs to you, Kate O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > T o: MSersLife > > > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > > we would hear more from them;> > > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > > blogs, or what?> > > Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > > n> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> > awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect> for an MS Bike Tour!> > > > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

I am here as well, just have had a pretty rough year, broke my foot in Jan, and again in April, hubby broke his leg in May and youngest daughter was almost killed by her now ex-fiance:( My decline with PPMS seems rather swift, so I haven't been talkin gmuch my hands/arms are going along wit h the toher leg and the fa tigue is horr id, so I haven't said much

Hugs to you all

Connie

-- O.K., so here's the deal, test post

I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early

in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

we would hear more from them;

2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal

blogs, or what?Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --

This is really strange, considering that this used to be the

busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of

you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

n

Guest guest

Good thing you could get hubby to do the shopping for you! I hope he got through it ok....; ) I do most of our grocery shopping, and I can handle that quite ok, but the Christmas shopping in crowded slightly un-familiar stores (we don't buy most of our gifts in the grocery store...but perhaps that's an idea ... so stores where you'd go gift shopping aren't everyday stores to us), now THAT can really drive me crazy. Usually we do the Christmas shopping together, but one year 's fatigue was acting up, and we thought she would do better staying away from that kind of stress. I went to IKEA for a whole lot of the gifts, and also some decorations (our old advent lights had seen their best days...). I ended up calling several times to ask for advice or to just plain complain about all the obstacles etc, more winded up each time. Finally I called her incredible upset about that the advent decoration we had decided on was on sale - half price - before first of advent! "Why would they put anything advent on sale when the season has barely begun!! Are they absolutely out of their minds!" commented: "OK. So now you are complaining because they don't charge you enough money?!" I realized that that was exactly what I was doing.... : "Now what you need to do is find the cafeteria, have a coffee and sit down and breathe for a while" Turned out to be what did the trick - no more fits over too low prices or anything silly like that... But I am still not in love with the Christmas shopping, though...love/Reb - trying to catch up with the mail>> Well, you didn't miss ME (sniffle sniffle <G>) but I'm here. Busy busy> weekend with the grocery shopping (though I sent Himself and got to stay> home in the warm, gotta stay off the puter while he's gone so he can call me> about all the stuff he can't find!) and church, and some very very late fall> cleaning (got Himself to help me wash the walls/ceiling in the kitchen). > > Also must admit to spending too much of my "free" time playing "Pharaoh",> building little Egyptian cities. I'm a "build cities" game addict, sigh..> > Hope everybody's doing okay, with all the moving, coming home from> hospital, etc.> > > > > > > > in WY> "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."> <http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com>> http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies> > O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n>

Guest guest

IKEA is a great place~I love it here, but the crowds are maddening. I have done 95%of my shopping online: Target, Walmart, Apple store, Amazon.com, and Noble, etc.I get overwhelmed by the crowds and then I have an anxiety attack usually, and/orclaustrophobia from the mobs of folk. You have a great wife in , as you well know, Reb. Great advice from her! I had to laugh out loud when I read the part about your complaint about being ?UNDERcharged! You must have just gotten overwhelmed with the crowds yourself! Just a notion. Anyway. Here's to celebrating love and joy and health and putting aside the annoyances...love to you and to , Reb. as always, Kate O.K., so here's the deal, test post> >> >> >> > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> >> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> >> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> >> > we would hear more from them;> >> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> >> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> >> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> >> > blogs, or what?> > Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> >> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> >> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the> >> > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> >> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> >> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> >> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> >> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> >> > n> >> > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

Reb,

Your post made me laugh. My husband also

does a lot of our grocery shopping. His schedule allows him to run out at lunch

or stop at stores on his way home. My daughter and I always know that when he

is in the store –the phone will ring. He will call to ask questions or

tell me something is on sale. We tease him about his “store phone calls”.

Then when he is on his way home, he call to tell me what he bought—an itemized

list and his bargains.

I am glad I love the man because sometimes he drives me nuts J

Have a great day,

Connie

MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of reb_41se

Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008

4:07 AM

To: MSersLife

Subject: Re: O.K., so

here's the deal, test post

Good

thing you could get hubby to do the shopping for you! I hope he got through it

ok....; ) I do most of our grocery shopping, and I can handle that quite ok,

but the Christmas shopping in crowded slightly un-familiar stores (we don't buy

most of our gifts in the grocery store...but perhaps that's an idea ...

so stores where you'd go gift shopping aren't everyday stores to us), now THAT

can really drive me crazy. Usually we do the Christmas shopping together, but

one year 's fatigue was acting up, and we thought she would do better

staying away from that kind of stress. I went to IKEA for a whole lot of the

gifts, and also some decorations (our old advent lights had seen their best

days...). I ended up calling several times to ask for advice or to just

plain complain about all the obstacles etc, more winded up each time. Finally I

called her incredible upset about that the advent decoration we had decided on

was on sale - half price - before first of advent! " Why would they put

anything advent on sale when the season has barely begun!! Are they absolutely

out of their minds! " commented: " OK. So now you are complaining

because they don't charge you enough money?! " I realized that that was

exactly what I was doing.... : " Now what you need to do is find the

cafeteria, have a coffee and sit down and breathe for a while " Turned out

to be what did the trick - no more fits over too low prices or anything silly

like that... But I am still not in love with the Christmas shopping, though...

love

/Reb - trying to catch up with the mail

>

> Well, you didn't miss ME (sniffle sniffle <G>) but I'm here. Busy

busy

> weekend with the grocery shopping (though I sent Himself and got to stay

> home in the warm, gotta stay off the puter while he's gone so he can call

me

> about all the stuff he can't find!) and church, and some very very late

fall

> cleaning (got Himself to help me wash the walls/ceiling in the kitchen).

>

> Also must admit to spending too much of my " free " time playing

" Pharaoh " ,

> building little Egyptian cities. I'm a " build cities " game

addict, sigh..

>

> Hope everybody's doing okay, with all the moving, coming home from

> hospital, etc.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> in

WY

> " You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

> <http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com>

> http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies>

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

>

> O.K., so here's the deal, test post

>

>

>

> I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early

>

> in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

>

> 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

>

> we would hear more from them;

>

> 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

>

> 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

>

> So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal

>

> blogs, or what?

> Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

>

> remaining with what I had thought was our " Ship MS " --

>

> This is really strange, considering that this used to be the

>

> busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

>

> I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

>

> Sharon and

Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of

>

> you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

>

> Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

>

> n

>

Guest guest

well, 'tis better than sending for something and getting the opposite or not right - sorry memory flashes

O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n>

Guest guest

Rob used to do a lot of the grocery shopping, and would drive me nuts...I would make detailed lists for him, which he would inevitable leave in the car! Occasionally he might hit 1 or 2 items...usually not...maddening, just maddening! Akiba -- O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n>

Guest guest

Actually I have found that Sat evening about 6:30 to 7:30 is a

great time to go to wal marts here in our moderate size town. Seems

everyone is out on a date or eating out. Of course the last two

weekends before christmas may be a different story.

I also go into the local walmarts on Mon, Wed , Fri mornings about

6:30 am. I am filling their vending machine in the break room then.

There are still plenty of the nightime stocking crew around if you

need help finding something. But Before 7 am there are usually less

than 20 cars in the parking lot. You have to go in thru the grocery

store entrance that time of day. They even usually have a door

greeter at that time of day. Customer service opens about 7 am and

there are only one or two people in line if that many that

early. Check outs, usually the lane closest to the grocery store

entrance and the very middle lane (15 here) where the cigarettes are

kept are the only two open. I've never had to wait more than 2nd in

line that time of day.

The dressing room clerks start up about 7 am also.

Guest guest

Oh, but I loved it when my ex finally got a cell phone. It sure

beats the heck out of them guessing if something isn't in stock which

item is okay to substitute. Or if you think of something else and you

know they are at the store you don't have to page them. Heck you can

even check to see why they are running so late on the way home

Guest guest

He’s

very good about it, usually – he gets done quicker, and doesn’t

have to deal with me freaking out in the car. (My eyesight does this weird

thing where all oncoming traffic looks like it’s headed RIGHT AT MY FACE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH). The downside is that he doesn’t spot

the things I forgot to put on the list, and sometimes

He doesn’t

notice things like “flavored” canned tomatoes or the wrong flavor

of dog/cat kibble…. Still, it’s a big help when the weather

is bad, or I’m just tooooooo tiiiiired to go.

Plus I get a

little antisocial in Christmas crowds, and have to restrain myself from

whacking strangers with my shopping cart… ;-)

Wish we had an

IKEA. I could surely use some new kitchen cabinets! <G>

in

WY

Re: O.K., so

here's the deal, test post

Good thing you could get hubby to do the shopping for

you! I hope he got through it ok....; ) I do most of our grocery shopping, and

I can handle that quite ok, but the Christmas shopping in crowded slightly

un-familiar stores (we don't buy most of our gifts in the grocery store...but

perhaps that's an idea ...

so stores where you'd go gift shopping aren't everyday stores to us), now THAT

can really drive me crazy. Usually we do the Christmas shopping together, but

one year 's fatigue was acting up, and we thought she would do better

staying away from that kind of stress. I went to IKEA for a whole lot of the

gifts, and also some decorations (our old advent lights had seen their best

days...). I ended up calling several times to ask for advice or to just

plain complain about all the obstacles etc, more winded up each time. Finally I

called her incredible upset about that the advent decoration we had decided on

was on sale - half price - before first of advent! " Why would they put

anything advent on sale when the season has barely begun!! Are they absolutely

out of their minds! " commented: " OK. So now you are complaining

because they don't charge you enough money?! " I realized that that was

exactly what I was doing.... : " Now what you need to do is find the

cafeteria, have a coffee and sit down and breathe for a while " Turned out

to be what did the trick - no more fits over too low prices or anything silly

like that... But I am still not in love with the Christmas shopping, though...

love

/Reb - trying to catch up with the mail

Guest guest

Himself follows the

list obsessively – at least until he gets to the cookies-and-pastries,

where anything goes. <G>

T

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

>

>

>

> I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early

>

> in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

>

> 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

>

> we would hear more from them;

>

> 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

>

> 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

>

> So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal

>

> blogs, or what?

> Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

>

> remaining with what I had thought was our " Ship MS " --

>

> This is really strange, considering that this used to be the

>

> busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

>

> I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

>

> Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and

every one of

>

> you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

>

> Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

>

> n

>

Guest guest

This is a 24/7 town, so there doesn't seem to BE a good time to go to

Walmart - no matter when, it's busy. But that's what we get for being The

Energy Capitol Of The World or something like that. <G>

T

in WY

line that time of day.

------------------------------------

Guest guest

This is a 24/7 town, so there doesn't seem to BE a good time to go to

Walmart - no matter when, it's busy. But that's what we get for being The

Energy Capitol Of The World or something like that. <G>

T

in WY

line that time of day.

Guest guest

Oh, for real! Lord knows what I'd get from the store without the cell

phone... or how many miles I'd have to walk looking for Himself when we get

separated on potty breaks of he has to go out on a fire run or whatever!

T

in WY

RE: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Guest guest

Oh, for real! Lord knows what I'd get from the store without the cell

phone... or how many miles I'd have to walk looking for Himself when we get

separated on potty breaks of he has to go out on a fire run or whatever!

T

in WY

RE: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Guest guest

Yes! I refused to let Hans buy all this expensive stuff

at our local Austrian (yet!) bakery, so he solved that

problem himself; he learned to bake: everything.

He started with pie crusts, German Kuchen, went

on to muffins, cookies and cakes, finally learned about

bisuits and scones and even joined me in making the

family breads, which he had always kneaded anyway.

At least in my own immediate family: Hans, me and the

kids, I was not the big spender; had we ever had any

real money, I hate to think of what he might have bought:

more cakes, more pies, more cookies, more cupcakes.

Well, he used to remind me, he was half Austrian and

half German!Love to you, ,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:25:59 PMSubject: RE: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Himself follows the list obsessively – at least until he gets to the cookies-and- pastries, where anything goes. <G>

T

in WY"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. comhttp://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies

O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> Let me know,

so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n>

Guest guest

Yes! I refused to let Hans buy all this expensive stuff

at our local Austrian (yet!) bakery, so he solved that

problem himself; he learned to bake: everything.

He started with pie crusts, German Kuchen, went

on to muffins, cookies and cakes, finally learned about

bisuits and scones and even joined me in making the

family breads, which he had always kneaded anyway.

At least in my own immediate family: Hans, me and the

kids, I was not the big spender; had we ever had any

real money, I hate to think of what he might have bought:

more cakes, more pies, more cookies, more cupcakes.

Well, he used to remind me, he was half Austrian and

half German!Love to you, ,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:25:59 PMSubject: RE: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Himself follows the list obsessively – at least until he gets to the cookies-and- pastries, where anything goes. <G>

T

in WY"You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. comhttp://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies

O.K., so here's the deal, test post> > > > I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early> > in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> > 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> > we would hear more from them;> > 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;> > 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!> > So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> > blogs, or what?> Let me know,

so I can decide whether there is any point to my> > remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> > This is really strange, considering that this used to be the > > busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> > I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> > Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> > you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> > Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> > n>