RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hugs Akiba -- Re: Prayer request Thank you Kate.She's dying. Today we are signing to make her a nocode, comfort measures only. She has cancer of thecommon bile duct, with less that a 10% chance ofsurvival. The surgery they were going to do, wouldhave maybe given her 6 more months, with a lot ofsuffering. Her kidneys are shutting down. I'm not surehow long she has with just comfort measures. 3 daysmax, IF she still gets iv fluids. Thank you for yourprayers. She's only 58. I wish my little ones hadlonger with her. She is the only gma they have.--- "lastinline10Yahoo" <lastinline10>wrote:> Trista, don't give up faith!! Praying for the best> and things to go easy for all of you!!! My best> friends dad lived with a stomach cancer for over 20> years. It wasn't easy but he did and that was years> ago I know they have all kinds of new meds and> treatments now for it. Chin up and I will keep a> positive "vibe" coming your way!!!! Love, > > "tabeloe37" <tabeloe37> wrote: > Thanks Kate. looking at the positives aren't easy,> after seeing my gma and gpa die. But, their cancers> were in more difficult areas to treat.> --- Kate Rothschild > wrote:> > > Hi Trista,> > I don't want to sound unfeeling or cold, but of> > all the cancers, I> > believe there is the best outcome with stomach ca.> > If it had been> > her liver, that would have been much, much worse.> > I am just try-> > ing to look at the positives here, ok? I'm not> > insensitive to what you> > must be feeling right now. Love to you , my> > friend, Kate> > > > Prayer request> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My mother is in need of prayer. She is in> > the> > > > > > > > hospital. She is very yellow, and was told> > today> > > > that> > > > > > > > she had a blockage in her liver. Could be a> > tumor,> > > > > > > > cancer, stone blocking the bile duct. They> > just> > > > don't> > > > > > > > know yet. She has had lots of bloodwork, a> > CT, and> > > > an> > > > > > > > MRI. We'll know more tomorrow I hope. Pretty> > much> > > > > > > > anything would be better than hearing> > cancer. Both> > > > her> > > > > > > > parents died of cancer. Please pray that it> > is> > > > nothing> > > > > > > > serious and that God gives her peace. Thank> > you all> > > > in advance!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Blessings, Trista> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2 Chronicles 7:14> > > > > > > > Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time> > to Join> > > > the Lawsuit> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >>__________________________________________________________> > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?> > > > > > > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > >> > >> >>http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?> > category=shopping> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Blessings, Trista > > > > > > 2 Chronicles 7:14 > > > Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time> > to Join the Lawsuit> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >>__________________________________________________________> > ______________> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > >>http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Blessings, Trista > > 2 Chronicles 7:14 > Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to Join> the Lawsuit> > > > > > === message truncated ===Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to Join the Lawsuit__________________________________________________________You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

Dear Trista, my husband died of cancer of the common bile duct

and of the liver; he was 58; mercifully, they gave him adequate pain

medication and he went not only peacefully, but given his personality,

with a joke just before he died. I pray that you grandmother is able

to pass peacefully.

Love to you, your grandmother, and your children,

n

P.S. My children were present with me at the time of their father's passing,

and we all held hands as he said his final words to us.

> Thank you Kate.

> She's dying. Today we are signing to make her a no

> code, comfort measures only. She has cancer of the

> common bile duct, with less that a 10% chance of

> survival. The surgery they were going to do, would

> have maybe given her 6 more months, with a lot of

> suffering. Her kidneys are shutting down. I'm not sure

> how long she has with just comfort measures. 3 days

> max, IF she still gets iv fluids. Thank you for your

> prayers. She's only 58. I wish my little ones had

> longer with her. She is the only gma they have.

Guest guest

I am truly sorry Trista - 'tis hard to let go - you are giving her a great gift.

Prayer request & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; My mother is in need of prayer. She is in & gt; & gt; the & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; hospital. She is very yellow, and was told & gt; & gt; today & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; that & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; she had a blockage in her liver. Could be a & gt; & gt; tumor, & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; cancer, stone blocking the bile duct. They & gt; & gt; just & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; don't & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; know yet. She has had lots of bloodwork, a & gt; & gt; CT, and & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; an & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; MRI. We'll know more tomorrow I hope. Pretty & gt; & gt; much & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; anything would be better than hearing & gt; & gt; cancer. Both & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; her & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; parents died of cancer. Please pray that it & gt; & gt; is & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; nothing & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; serious and that God gives her peace. Thank & gt; & gt; you all & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; in advance! & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Blessings, Trista & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; 2 Chronicles 7:14 & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time & gt; & gt; to Join & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; the Lawsuit & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;__________________________________________________________ & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Looking for last minute shopping deals? & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php? & gt; & gt; category=shopping & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Blessings, Trista & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; 2 Chronicles 7:14 & gt; & gt; & gt; Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time & gt; & gt; to Join the Lawsuit & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;__________________________________________________________ & gt; & gt; ______________ & gt; & gt; & gt; Looking for last minute shopping deals? & gt; & gt; & gt; Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Blessings, Trista & gt; & gt; 2 Chronicles 7:14 & gt; Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to Join & gt; the Lawsuit & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;=== message truncated ===Blessings, Trista2 Chronicles 7:14Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to Join the Lawsuit__________________________________________________________You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.5/1357 - Release Date: 4/3/2008 10:48 AM

Guest guest

Ah honey...HUGS and massive vibes/prayers sent your way (and everyone in your family) I know this is a platitude, but remember HE never gives us more then we can handle...HE must think you're pretty strong! Hugs Akiba -- Prayer request> > > > > > > > My mother is in need of prayer. She is in the> > > > hospital. She is very yellow, and was told today> > that> > > > she had a blockage in her liver. Could be a tumor,> > > > cancer, stone blocking the bile duct. They just> > don't> > > > know yet. She has had lots of bloodwork, a CT, and> > an> > > > MRI. We'll know more tomorrow I hope. Pretty much> > > > anything would be better than hearing cancer. Both> > her> > > > parents died of cancer. Please pray that it is> > nothing> > > > serious and that God gives her peace. Thank you all> > in advance!> > > > > > > > Blessings, Trista> > > > > > > > 2 Chronicles 7:14> > > > Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to Join> > the Lawsuit> > > > > > > >> __________________________________________________________> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?> > > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > >> http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Blessings, Trista > > 2 Chronicles 7:14 > Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit: Plenty of Time to Join the Lawsuit> > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>