Jump to content
RemedySpot.com

New to this!

Rate this topic


Guest guest

Recommended Posts

Guest guest

Hello,

I am new this lifestyle and have only started. I came across this

looking for a website stating if I could eat M & M's,(glad I can) I have

been reading your posts and you all seem so helpful. So I have a

question for you, I am 21 year college student, who is aways on the go

and time to cook and money to make fancy meals is always something that

I am a little short off. I wonder if you have any advice,I live in

Michigan and my college town is really not up on the gluten free world.

I went out to dinner last night for the 1st time which was intresting.

So if any of you have advice for a 1st timer it would be great, I have

tryed some of the gulten free pizza and living on cut up vegs, I am

just so afarid that I will do something wrong. I wish there was little

computer I could type in the food and it tell if gulten free. Have a

nice day.

Thanks for anyones help,

Niamh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...