RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Uses for iodine and a forum, interesting !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene ~

No, I havent, but I have the sheet telling how to make

them so next time I have the means I will have it on

hand.

Love DedeGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

WOW!!! A Lugol's enema!!! I never woulda thought..... I'm game...I'll do one for sure! Thanks Dede! PattyDGRAHAMA@... wrote: DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC!Most of us are Deficient in IodineLugol's Iodine is old-fashioned iodine and years ago was used for treating various illnesses. It has a distinctive trait � it hangs up on everything. In the stomach, it attaches to vicious salmonella,

bacteria, parasite eggs and they are doomed. The thyroid is the organ most capable of absorbing iodine. Pathogenic microorganisms, the primary cause of disease, are made weaker and most are killed as they pass through the thyroid, provided it has its normal supply of iodine.Clinical studies show that very few people have enough iodine in their thyroid to function optimally. This deficiency has occurred in the 20th century because of chlorine in drinking water, the alteration of natural food sources and modern farming practices. Aggravating the problem is that the body does not conserve iodine, therefore, we must get a regular supplemental intake to maintain optimal health.What They're SayingAfter my third Lugols enema, I couldn't believe what I saw, a ball of mucus gel bigger than a golf ball.Amazing, mucus free after 7 enemas.The first few enemas were a little rough as I felt iodine pulling out the mucus. I went 4 times as mucus

gel poured out., just wonderful, I can't begin to describe what was eliminated after 4 Lugols enemas. As a mouthwash, my mouth feels so clean and bacteria free.My upset stomach gone in 1/2 hour.Lugols is a miracle for indigestion, heartburn, food poisoning, salmonella. You feel bacteria being destroyed.Nothing ever helped my thyroid and lack of energy like Lugols Iodine.I am now mucus free and no longer coughing up mucus or any mucus in my stool. Thanks for lugols iodine.I always take Lugols iodine when I travel. It is a lifesaver when visiting and eating in many foreign countries.After 7 enemas of lugols, I'm not 100% mucus free, but getting there.It is beyond belief and indescribable the trash imbedded in mucus that came out of me. Lugols is a miracle.The junk that broke loose in my colon looked like it was lodged there for years. Praise Lugols Iodine.Lugols is amazing. 6 drops in water

makes me calm, peaceful, no indigestion. It works all the time.Goodbye drugs. Lugols is a wonder for gas, bloating, indigestion, anxiety.I waited 3 months before another Lugols enema. Incredible the amount of mucus and gel that still poured out. Everything we now eat produces mucus.I often get anxious, nervous, moody and feel it's what I ate. Lugols is wonderful in producing a calm, less anxious state.I can't describe how much better I feel, with energy, lack of fatigue after taking Lugols to replenish the iodine deficiency in my thyroid.Lugol's Iodine InstructionsENEMAUse a Fleet enema bottle. Empty out contents, wash out with hot water. Wipe off lubricated tip thoroughly with a dry paper towel and wash with hot water. Do not use any detergent! Fill up bottle with room temp, water poured through a coffee filter. Preferable to boil water in glass container and let cool. Add up to 1/2 teaspoon of Lugol's. After a

few enemas, it can be increased to one teaspoon. Avoid spilling, it stains.To lubricate tip, use only olive oil, butter, vitamin E gel. Do not use any commercial chemical lubricants.Do the enema. Hold it in for 5 to 15 minutes or as long as you can. Initially, you may only be able to hold it in for a few minutes. It is preferable to lie down. Expect toads of mucus, gel, trash, undigested food and several movements within hours as mucus keeps coming out. If you're mucus loaded-up, repeat enema daily for 2, 3 or 4 days. Then, once a week for 4 weeks until mucus/trash-free. Maintenance, one enema a month.INTERNALLYFor gas, bloating, indigestion, stomach problems, food or salmonella poisoning, use 6 drops in 1/2 glass of water, 2 or 3 times a day, for a few days. Take after meals and at bedtime. For severe case, it can be increased to 12 drops. You'll feel results shortly. For anxiety/mood swings, etc., or for a more relaxed and peaceful

state, take 6 drops in water once or twice during the day. In general, 6 drops can usually end it all for a mild case of salmonella poisoning. Though very safe, use only when needed.THYROID PROBLEMMany problems, in general, can be attributed to iodine deficiency. 75 years ago, Lugol's iodine was commonly used by doctors. 2/3 of a teaspoon (60 drops) was the standard dose for thyroid disease. You can start with 6 to 12 drops a day in water for about one week and you will notice improvement. Then it is advisable to consult with your doctor.IODINE DEFICIENCYTake about 2, 3 or 4 drops in water daily for about a month. Can be increased to 6 drops daily if needed. After you feel you've replenished iodine, then take once or twice a week. ........MOUTHWASH AND CLEANSERGreat as a mouthwash/mouth cleanser against bacteria, fungus, mucus, virus, coated tongue, etc. Use 3 to 6 drops in glass of water, gargle, do not drink, spit out in glass

and observe what comes out. Your mouth will feel refreshed and great.DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC!Allergy test: Put a few drops on the inside of your arm. It leaves a stain. If you react with a sore/ scabbing/irritation, you are allergic. Repeat test on the other arm.hyperthyroid??? - Thyroid Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Darling Dede:

You were my first thought this morning. I told that I was worried about you. How are you feeling today, and how is your big heart?

I think that I am a bit better this morning, has been putting the antiflammatory cream on my back...it seems to help. I wish that I could take pain killers.

Thank you for this great article, when I was little, my auntie always used Iodine on my wounds.

Sending love to our special Dede...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Uses for iodine and a forum, interesting !

DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC!Most of us are Deficient in IodineLugol's Iodine is old-fashioned iodine and years ago was used for treating various illnesses. It has a distinctive trait � it hangs up on everything. In the stomach, it attaches to vicious salmonella, bacteria, parasite eggs and they are doomed. The thyroid is the organ most capable of absorbing iodine. Pathogenic microorganisms, the primary cause of disease, are made weaker and most are killed as they pass through the thyroid, provided it has its normal supply of iodine.Clinical studies show that very few people have enough iodine in their thyroid to function optimally. This deficiency has occurred in the 20th century because of chlorine in drinking water, the alteration of natural food sources and modern farming practices. Aggravating the problem is that the body does not conserve iodine, therefore, we must get a regular supplemental intake to maintain optimal health.What They're SayingAfter my third Lugols enema, I couldn't believe what I saw, a ball of mucus gel bigger than a golf ball.Amazing, mucus free after 7 enemas.The first few enemas were a little rough as I felt iodine pulling out the mucus. I went 4 times as mucus gel poured out., just wonderful, I can't begin to describe what was eliminated after 4 Lugols enemas. As a mouthwash, my mouth feels so clean and bacteria free.My upset stomach gone in 1/2 hour.Lugols is a miracle for indigestion, heartburn, food poisoning, salmonella. You feel bacteria being destroyed.Nothing ever helped my thyroid and lack of energy like Lugols Iodine.I am now mucus free and no longer coughing up mucus or any mucus in my stool. Thanks for lugols iodine.I always take Lugols iodine when I travel. It is a lifesaver when visiting and eating in many foreign countries.After 7 enemas of lugols, I'm not 100% mucus free, but getting there.It is beyond belief and indescribable the trash imbedded in mucus that came out of me. Lugols is a miracle.The junk that broke loose in my colon looked like it was lodged there for years. Praise Lugols Iodine.Lugols is amazing. 6 drops in water makes me calm, peaceful, no indigestion. It works all the time.Goodbye drugs. Lugols is a wonder for gas, bloating, indigestion, anxiety.I waited 3 months before another Lugols enema. Incredible the amount of mucus and gel that still poured out. Everything we now eat produces mucus.I often get anxious, nervous, moody and feel it's what I ate. Lugols is wonderful in producing a calm, less anxious state.I can't describe how much better I feel, with energy, lack of fatigue after taking Lugols to replenish the iodine deficiency in my thyroid.Lugol's Iodine InstructionsENEMAUse a Fleet enema bottle. Empty out contents, wash out with hot water. Wipe off lubricated tip thoroughly with a dry paper towel and wash with hot water. Do not use any detergent! Fill up bottle with room temp, water poured through a coffee filter. Preferable to boil water in glass container and let cool. Add up to 1/2 teaspoon of Lugol's. After a few enemas, it can be increased to one teaspoon. Avoid spilling, it stains.To lubricate tip, use only olive oil, butter, vitamin E gel. Do not use any commercial chemical lubricants.Do the enema. Hold it in for 5 to 15 minutes or as long as you can. Initially, you may only be able to hold it in for a few minutes. It is preferable to lie down. Expect toads of mucus, gel, trash, undigested food and several movements within hours as mucus keeps coming out. If you're mucus loaded-up, repeat enema daily for 2, 3 or 4 days. Then, once a week for 4 weeks until mucus/trash-free. Maintenance, one enema a month.INTERNALLYFor gas, bloating, indigestion, stomach problems, food or salmonella poisoning, use 6 drops in 1/2 glass of water, 2 or 3 times a day, for a few days. Take after meals and at bedtime. For severe case, it can be increased to 12 drops. You'll feel results shortly. For anxiety/mood swings, etc., or for a more relaxed and peaceful state, take 6 drops in water once or twice during the day. In general, 6 drops can usually end it all for a mild case of salmonella poisoning. Though very safe, use only when needed.THYROID PROBLEMMany problems, in general, can be attributed to iodine deficiency. 75 years ago, Lugol's iodine was commonly used by doctors. 2/3 of a teaspoon (60 drops) was the standard dose for thyroid disease. You can start with 6 to 12 drops a day in water for about one week and you will notice improvement. Then it is advisable to consult with your doctor.IODINE DEFICIENCYTake about 2, 3 or 4 drops in water daily for about a month. Can be increased to 6 drops daily if needed. After you feel you've replenished iodine, then take once or twice a week. ........MOUTHWASH AND CLEANSERGreat as a mouthwash/mouth cleanser against bacteria, fungus, mucus, virus, coated tongue, etc. Use 3 to 6 drops in glass of water, gargle, do not drink, spit out in glass and observe what comes out. Your mouth will feel refreshed and great.DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC!Allergy test: Put a few drops on the inside of your arm. It leaves a stain. If you react with a sore/ scabbing/irritation, you are allergic. Repeat test on the other arm.hyperthyroid??? - Thyroid

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede, we are so sorry that you must go through this pain, it is not right. They broke you and now they must fix you, they are getting away with destroying lives. I wish that I had the power to stop all this madness. Today, I have been sorting pictures of my children and have put their pictures in zip lock bags and tomorrow, I will start to put them into photo albums.

I came in to check the mail, and I will not last long sitting here. We want you to take extra good care of yourself, you have had enough.

We love you, sending love and health...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Re: Uses for iodine and a forum, interesting !

Good Morning Sweet Lea ~

I am so glad to hear you are some better today ! !

I am still very challenged today. This is day 4 of

it being bad.....gets to ya. I have that bloody raw

feeling again between my fat layer and my muscle

layer, in my whole trunk of my body, lower is worse

though. It is pretty bad. My back is really bad too.

I can barely stand up, and cant stand up streight.

I had it several times before all the times I have run a

low grade fever as well.

I have been able to sit up longer today, so far, so

I guess that means I am some better even tho

I hurt so bad. I dont have the chills real bad today.

I have been under 4 layers of blankets........odd, huh?

It feels all bruised in there and also has sharp

stinging pain too, very strange feeling.

Please enjoy your day ! I love reading your reports.

When will you get your blood results?

Sending you mountains of love and healing energy !

Love Dede

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

Awe Sweet Dede,

I wish I lived closer to you so I could come over and

bring you something to help you feel better!! I want

this awful pain to pass for you soon. It does get to

be a downer when you feel really bad. I hear you

girl!!! We all love you and want you to be better

soon!!

Katy:) xo

--- DGRAHAMA@... wrote:

> Good Morning Sweet Lea ~

> I am so glad to hear you are some better today ! !

> I am still very challenged today. This is day 4 of

>

> it being bad.....gets to ya. I have that bloody

> raw

> feeling again between my fat layer and my muscle

> layer, in my whole trunk of my body, lower is worse

> though. It is pretty bad. My back is really bad

> too.

> I can barely stand up, and cant stand up streight.

> I had it several times before all the times I have

> run a

> low grade fever as well.

> I have been able to sit up longer today, so far, so

> I guess that means I am some better even tho

> I hurt so bad. I dont have the chills real bad

> today.

> I have been under 4 layers of blankets........odd,

> huh?

> It feels all bruised in there and also has sharp

> stinging pain too, very strange feeling.

> Please enjoy your day ! I love reading your

> reports.

> When will you get your blood results?

> Sending you mountains of love and healing energy !

> Love Dede

>

>

>

> ************************************** Get a sneak

> peek of the all-new AOL at

> http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

>

Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds right on

your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

Guest guest

Katy ~

Awe, how sweet ! Thank you ! !

I am horribly behind on posts, and still

feeling pretty punky, but better.

How is your move? How are you

feeling? Thinking of you , sending

prayers and hugs, and hope ~ DedeGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

Rogene ~

Awe, how sweet ! I miss everyone when I am down too.

Wonder what everyone is up to, and how they are.

I am alittle better today, I hope I am on the upswing again.

Its been another hard longhaul, but I am coming up

a winner again......The fever is gone and I am back to

96-97 temps today, so I am cold, but at least I am not

shivering if air touches me even thru a blanket I was

shaking, I had 2 comforters both doubled up, so 4

layers over me.......pittyful, huh? The pain was

pretty bad this time again. It felt like my gut was

ripped apart between the layer of fat and the

muscle layer. I am still very tender and sore. This

has happened many times to me, starting with pancreas

pain that goes from under my right breast thru my back,

along with a excrusiating lower back ache, and both

kidneys hurt, then it felt like I had a huge ovarian cyst

like I had years back, that ruptured and made me

sick.....That used to happen all the time to me. Golfball

sized ones. This is why they were suposed to take out

my ovaries when they did the hyst. But they didnt, but I

also had lots of other surgery that day, and of course,

things happen for a reason.......anyway, I am sore to touch.

I feel confident that what ever infection I had going

is better. Lots of rest, even tho not much sleep, and

lots of prayer, and meditation.

Anyway, how are you feeling? Did you have a nice

weekend?

Loveyou ~ Dede Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede. I'm happy to see you posting today . . . I get worried when you miss a day! Hugs, Rogene

Guest guest

Dede, I hate to hear you had another bad flare! . . . But happy to hear you're on your way back! We have to find something that will help you build yourself up so you can have surgery. I'm doing fine . . very busy . . . enjoying life! Love, Rogene