RemedySpot.com

Dede

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sue, From what I've seen, women usually start gradually getting better - especially when they follow a diet like Dr. Kolb's - Unless their capsules were left behind, or if they experienced a rupture before or during explant. . . . That's what makes me think you still have stuff left in there. . . The rash you're experiencing would support that. Maybe the doctor just didn't clean you out thoroughly. . . I strongly feel there's something still there. Even after 10 years. It's like there's an abcess that the body adjusts to rather than defeating. It stays there festering, gradually wearing other systems down . . In your case, your adrenal glands. Hopefully your doctor will take the issue seriously enough to check it out completely. Maybe a biopsy if nothing shows up on other non-invasive tests? Love, Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Traci,

I think it’s the best news you could

have had getting them rotten things out.

One thing I can PROMISE you is its much

less painful than having them put in.

Don’t Be scared Traci I promise you it’s

the best thing you can do for you .

Love Sue

Sent: 30 June 2007 12:52

Subject: Re: Dede

Hang in

there Sue. I know it's a tough road.

I've got 691 unread e-mails so I'll be working on that

today. I don't know if you saw but there was a

cancellation and my surgery date has been bumped from

April 24th, 2008 to July 19, 2007. I'm so scared but

am also very happy and relieved.

Sending prayers, hope & love,

Traci

--- Sue Gibbens <susan.gibbensvirgin (DOT) net>

wrote:

> I had them removed about 10 years ago that is why I

> don't think it's my

> capsule; wouldn't you think it would have played up

> before?????

>

> My problems are down to me I think, I went on the Dr

> Kolb protocol for a

> year but lost so much weight I looked deathly ill.

>

> I am doing nothing to dettox at the moment..I am

> being stupid it's my own

> fault.

>

> Anyway the adrenal test has been a kick in the BUTT

> my big fat one, so I am

> going to start from Monday.

>

> I have ordered my acidophilus its soil based and I

> am going to get some

> adrenal supplements.

>

> Fingers crossed this is the start of a new me xxxx

>

>

>

> Love ya loads

>

> Sue.

>

> Ya know what. if I could have had a fat transfer

> done instead of implants

> they could have easily sucked out enough fat out of

> my botty to give me some

> DDs (lol)

>

>

>

>

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

Guest guest

Thank you so much Sue. Surgery in general makes me skittish. I guess it's my flight instinct. It's been so long since I've felt good and I can't wait. Love TraciSue Gibbens <susan.gibbens@...> wrote: Hi Traci, I think it’s the best news you could have had getting them rotten things out. One thing I can PROMISE you is its much less painful than having them put in. Don’t Be scared Traci I promise you it’s the best thing you can do for you . Love Sue From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of TM McIntoshSent: 30 June 2007 12:52 Subject: Re:

Dede Hang in there Sue. I know it's a tough road.I've got 691 unread e-mails so I'll be working on thattoday. I don't know if you saw but there was acancellation and my surgery date has been bumped fromApril 24th, 2008 to July 19, 2007. I'm so scared butam also very happy and relieved.Sending prayers, hope & love,Traci--- Sue Gibbens <susan.gibbensvirgin (DOT) net> wrote:> I had them removed about 10 years ago that is why I> don't think it's my> capsule; wouldn't you think it would have played up> before?????> > My problems are down to me I think, I

went on the Dr> Kolb protocol for a> year but lost so much weight I looked deathly ill.> > I am doing nothing to dettox at the moment..I am> being stupid it's my own> fault.> > Anyway the adrenal test has been a kick in the BUTT> my big fat one, so I am> going to start from Monday.> > I have ordered my acidophilus its soil based and I> am going to get some> adrenal supplements.> > Fingers crossed this is the start of a new me xxxx> > > > Love ya loads> > Sue.> > Ya know what. if I could have had a fat transfer> done instead of implants> they could have easily sucked out enough fat out of> my botty to give me some> DDs (lol)> > > > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston

Churchill__________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433 No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

Sandy ~

I just think you enjoy big decks as much as I do !

I love the outdoors, and would love to have a big deck

to play on, and lay around on........

in a lawn chair, and enjoy the nature.

I would have pots of flowers and everything......

Love DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede, A nice big deck does sound good, I would hang all kinds of things on it ! DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Sandy ~ I just think you enjoy big decks as much as I do ! I love the outdoors, and would love to have a big deck to play on, and lay around on........ in a lawn chair, and enjoy the nature. I would

have pots of flowers and everything...... Love Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

dear Traci,

I think it is normal and natural to be nervous before

surgery. Getting my implants was the only surgery I've

had so far under general anesthetic, but I also had my

wisdom teeth out and an umbilical hernia corrected

under local. The thing I keep reminding myself is that

to get the explant I just have to " go to sleep " or

rather allow them to put me to sleep and then I will

wake up and it will be over!! Please remind yourself

about that when you feel anxious. After all the years

of suffering you will feel liberated to get your

implants removed!

I am so grateful that your day has come early!

xo Katy:)

--- TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote:

> Thank you so much Sue. Surgery in general makes me

> skittish. I guess it's my flight instinct. It's

> been so long since I've felt good and I can't wait.

>

> Love Traci

>

> Sue Gibbens <susan.gibbens@...> wrote:

> Hi Traci,

> I think it’s the best news you could have had

> getting them rotten things out.

> One thing I can PROMISE you is its much less

> painful than having them put in.

> Don’t Be scared Traci I promise you it’s the best

> thing you can do for you .

>

> Love Sue

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

> From:

> [mailto: ] On Behalf Of

> TM McIntosh

> Sent: 30 June 2007 12:52

>

> Subject: Re: Dede

>

>

> Hang in there Sue. I know it's a tough road.

>

> I've got 691 unread e-mails so I'll be working on

> that

> today. I don't know if you saw but there was a

> cancellation and my surgery date has been bumped

> from

> April 24th, 2008 to July 19, 2007. I'm so scared but

> am also very happy and relieved.

>

> Sending prayers, hope & love,

> Traci

>

> --- Sue Gibbens <susan.gibbens@...> wrote:

>

> > I had them removed about 10 years ago that is why

> I

> > don't think it's my

> > capsule; wouldn't you think it would have played

> up

> > before?????

> >

> > My problems are down to me I think, I went on the

> Dr

> > Kolb protocol for a

> > year but lost so much weight I looked deathly ill.

> >

> > I am doing nothing to dettox at the moment..I am

> > being stupid it's my own

> > fault.

> >

> > Anyway the adrenal test has been a kick in the

> BUTT

> > my big fat one, so I am

> > going to start from Monday.

> >

> > I have ordered my acidophilus its soil based and I

> > am going to get some

> > adrenal supplements.

> >

> > Fingers crossed this is the start of a new me xxxx

> >

> >

> >

> > Love ya loads

> >

> > Sue.

> >

> > Ya know what. if I could have had a fat transfer

> > done instead of implants

> > they could have easily sucked out enough fat out

> of

> > my botty to give me some

> > DDs (lol)

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the

> saddle. ~Winston Churchill

>

>

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship

> answers from someone who knows. Answers -

> Check it out.

>

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the

> saddle. ~Winston Churchill

>

> ---------------------------------

> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

> Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds right on

your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

• 1 month later...

Sandy ~

You are precious ! I know,

living close would be so kewl.

There is so much love that

goes round and round !

How you feeling? did you get

any meds to take by mouth

to get things going? Be sure

and drink lots of water, that will

help too......Hugs ~ DGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Sandy, We all love you too! Sandy <dusty.com@...> wrote: Thank you so many kind loving hearts in this group I can relate to these hearts I wish all of us live close by Sandy Bless your heart Sandy, I know you feel horrible right

now, I wish I was there to help you ! Sending you lots of love and healing energy......... Hugs Dede

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Sandy, Your creativity with text and graphic is wonderful . . . I always enjoy seeing what you've come up with! Have you considered working in a field where you could use your very special talents? Hugs, Rogene

Sandy ~

Thanks for the smiles today........

I am horrible.....and had a horrible night

and my heart is acting up, and I have

horrible full body pain, and a migrane......

I am trying to pretend it is gonna go away....

so far......no luck......gotta get back in

bed soon........

Loveya ~ DedeGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Patty ~

I am not on anything besides my heart meds and supplements.

I havent seen anyone about my labs yet. Money is tight, too

much medical and too little money......no income ! so...

I am gonna email my labs to Dr kolb and see if she says anything.

I havent been able to take that cortsyn stim test yet, my heart

doc wanted me to not go off my heart meds for awhile, he doesnt

want my heart to work hard at all for a couple months. It has

alot of damage, too they said.

I just dont understand the dhea of 2 but a high testosterone and estrogen. Dhea is the precursor of the other 2. I just need to

see someone. I have looked up the naturopaths here in town, and

picked out 2 to decide between. I had cancer of the cervix, and hyst

in 95, and stopped going for paps in 1999, but am suposed to have them

every 6 months.....Last time I did have one I had a polyp removed, I dont

know what kind or anything. I didnt go back. My bad......I just hope that there is no more cancer. It is rampid in my family, and I have had it 2 times now. Usually with high testosterone, you have a lowered voice, or man-hairs, and I dont have either. I am at a loss.......oh well.......

Right now I am in a horrible flare. Not one spot on my body doesnt scream out pain, cant even touch me. It burns and the bones throb bad. It is like I have no endorphins at all and my pain receptors have gotten outta control.

I have been having pancreatitis like pain too again for a few days......It seems like I cycle about every 6-8 weeks lately. Very challenging ! I am so tired, I am literally up every 45 minutes at least ! Peeing or my heart going wild and waking me up, or both. This has been really bad for a good while now. Over a year. I have been having 96-97 body temp, just freezing all the time. then in the mix, I get hot and cold sweats. The last several days I have acted like I had a fever, but didnt, but had chills so bad I had to get under 2 comforters, and not let any skin be even close to uncovered or I would get the chills bad and shiver. Miserable !

Sorry to unload, thanks for listening. I am glad Dr wrote you, that was nice, I bet you are glad he wrote. Now I am anxious to see what all you learn from him ! ! How are you doing?

Dede, I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so bad! So many of you have that all over body pain. I wish I knew what worked to make that go away. On a positive note, I heard from Dr. last night, and hopefully he will have some answers for us soon. He just said he got backlogged on emails. It would be nice to have some sort of direction for you on the hormones. Are you taking progesterone at all to counter that high estrogen? PattyDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Sandy ~ Thanks for the smiles today........ I am horrible.....and had a horrible night and my heart is acting up, and I have horrible full body pain, and a migrane...... I am trying to pretend it is gonna go away.... so far......no luck......gotta get back in bed soon........ Loveya ~ Dede Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Dear Dede, Bless you! You have fought enough brave battles that you should be a 10 star general by now! You are a great example to me of never giving up and are always in my prayers. Hugs and warm thoughts coming your way from me too! Love, Deb

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Oh Dede, We worry about you so much! I wish there was a way get you fixed, once and for all! Your body is putting up one heck of a fight. . . You are definitely a survivor! . . . Let's pray that, once your heart has a chance to recover from the latest episode, you'll be approved for surgery! Hugs and prayers, Rogene

Dede, I've been so wrapped up in me and my kids I feel selfish. I pray things change for you as well. Sometimes I forget you're still sick because you seem so strong minded. You help everyone else, but who helps you? I love you Dede!!! You have helped my greatly since I joined the group. You've made me laugh and you've made me cry, but most of all you've made me feel loved. Thank you !!! As much as you've done for all of the women in this group, it is so unfortunate that you continue to suffer. I'm so sorry! I ask that God sends some miracles your way, you deserve lots. Love Rogene <saxony01@...> wrote: Oh Dede, We worry about you so much! I wish there was a way get you fixed, once and for all! Your body is putting up one heck of a fight. . . You are definitely a survivor! . . . Let's pray that, once your heart has a chance to recover from the latest episode, you'll be approved for surgery! Hugs and prayers, Rogene

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Lynn ~

Thank you ! I hate it too, cuz when my heart

is acting up, it is because I am in unbareable

pain. I am running a low grade fever too, so

just have the yuckies, and cant sleep right.

How are you feeling? How is that toe?

Ya know it seems like everyone I know has

challenges these days. So much negative

trying to take over. We just cant let that

happen.

Dede, After hearing a blip from Dr. , I am still waiting for him to reply to the many questions I sent him, yours included about the DHEA of 2. I'll post his reply as soon as I finally hear from him. He must be very busy! I am doing great! Need to keep up with my Suzanne Somers diet for sure, but we have lots of birthdays from July through early September. My birthday is Tuesday, so I'm going to eat my fill of PIE this weekend, (I've had cake this week already. I think I'll request a rhubarb pie for my birthday!), and get back on track after Labor Day. I've been a sugarholic this summer! PattyDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Patty ~ I am not on anything besides my heart meds and supplements. I havent seen anyone about my labs yet. Money is tight, too much medical and too little money......no income ! so... I am gonna email my labs to Dr kolb and see if she says anything. I havent been able to take that cortsyn stim test yet, my heart doc wanted me to not go off my heart meds for awhile, he doesnt want my heart to work hard at all for a couple months. It has alot of damage, too they said. I just dont understand the dhea of 2 but a high testosterone and estrogen. Dhea is the precursor of the other 2. I just need to see someone. I have looked up the naturopaths here in town, and picked out 2 to decide between. I had cancer of the cervix, and hyst in 95, and stopped going for paps in 1999, but am suposed to have them every 6 months.....Last time I did have one I had a polyp removed, I dont know what kind or anything. I didnt go back. My

bad......I just hope that there is no more cancer. It is rampid in my family, and I have had it 2 times now. Usually with high testosterone, you have a lowered voice, or man-hairs, and I dont have either. I am at a loss.......oh well....... Right now I am in a horrible flare. Not one spot on my body doesnt scream out pain, cant even touch me. It burns and the bones throb bad. It is like I have no endorphins at all and my pain receptors have gotten outta control. I have been having pancreatitis like pain too again for a few days......It seems like I cycle about every 6-8 weeks lately. Very challenging ! I am so tired, I am literally up every 45 minutes at least ! Peeing or my heart going wild and waking me up, or both. This has been really bad for a good while now. Over a

year. I have been having 96-97 body temp, just freezing all the time. then in the mix, I get hot and cold sweats. The last several days I have acted like I had a fever, but didnt, but had chills so bad I had to get under 2 comforters, and not let any skin be even close to uncovered or I would get the chills bad and shiver. Miserable ! Sorry to unload, thanks for listening. I am glad Dr wrote you, that was nice, I bet you are glad he wrote. Now I am anxious to see what all you learn from him ! ! How are you doing? Loveya ~ Dede Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Dede,

Are you getting the crud? It is hard not to be negative when you feel crappy.

The toe has been getting better but I have an appt with a foot doctor on Thursday. I knew it would feel better by the time I could get in, but I am still going.

I have had the craps all day though. I guess it is a good thing that my bowels are finally moving!!

Throat has been hurting still. Feels like it grinds and clicks when I swallow. Really weird sensation. I am going to try to get an appt with the EENT Lynda's son saw. It isn't normal, that is all I know and I would like to know what the heck.

It seems if it isn't one thing it is another. I have been having some major joint pains in my fingers too. I am so sick of this crap!!

I hope you feel better and have a good weekend. I have a long weekend, an extra day off of work. The town that I live in has a big festival. I plan on going to the street dance, crafts festival in the park and parade. Just want to get out of the house so I don't ponder on being sick. I went on a long bike ride this morning - I have a beach cruiser bike and it is so fun to ride.

Hugs Dede! Please take care of yourself and get some rest.

Love, Lynn

Re: Dede

Lynn ~

Thank you ! I hate it too, cuz when my heart

is acting up, it is because I am in unbareable

pain. I am running a low grade fever too, so

just have the yuckies, and cant sleep right.

How are you feeling? How is that toe?

Ya know it seems like everyone I know has

challenges these days. So much negative

trying to take over. We just cant let that

happen.

Loveya ~ Dede

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Hi Dede,

So sorry you're feeling crummy. I know it's tough and hard to be

positive when you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have a

friend who had a brain tumor and completely recovered. Her two

mantras were " Fake it til you make it. " and " Believe and receive. "

You're in my prayers. As you encouraged me so many times to breathe

in God's warmth, I hope you feel His warmth right now. Love, PH

>

> Dede,

>

> I am so sorry that you cannot enjoy life

> Wish I could get you the proper care you need

>

> Rest and feel better sweetie,

> Sandy~

>

>

>

>

>

> Sweetie, I am not sure, from what Patty said it is a B vitamin.

> I am still feeling so poorly, I am sorry I havent been able to get

back to you on things

> very well. The Epicor, sounds like it will help the immune system,

but I know nothing about it.

> Did you get it from Dr Kolb?

> I wish I could help more......back to bed.........

> I just gotta feel better......Hugs to you Sandy and lots of prayers !

> Loveya ~ Dede

>

Lynn,

I have been thinking of you as my (ex)boyfriend seems

to have an ingrown toenail too and his toe is oozing

and swollen and really painful! I've been asking him

to go to the dr, but you know how men are! Anyways, I

am glad to hear that your toe is doing better, but not

happy to hear that you are having the joint pain and

throat problems!

I just moved house yesterday so have alot of emails to

catch up on. I have more moving to do today and then

cleaning and unpacking... My new apartment is old and

needs some serious elbow grease. I have been an

emotional basketcase and my anxiety has been terrible,

but I hope hope hope it will settle down now that the

move is over.

Katy:)

--- Lynn <spinkscl@...> wrote:

> Dede,

> Are you getting the crud? It is hard not to be

> negative when you feel crappy.

>

> The toe has been getting better but I have an appt

> with a foot doctor on Thursday. I knew it would

> feel better by the time I could get in, but I am

> still going.

>

> I have had the craps all day though. I guess it is

> a good thing that my bowels are finally moving!!

>

> Throat has been hurting still. Feels like it grinds

> and clicks when I swallow. Really weird sensation.

> I am going to try to get an appt with the EENT

> Lynda's son saw. It isn't normal, that is all I

> know and I would like to know what the heck.

>

> It seems if it isn't one thing it is another. I

> have been having some major joint pains in my

> fingers too. I am so sick of this crap!!

>

> I hope you feel better and have a good weekend. I

> have a long weekend, an extra day off of work. The

> town that I live in has a big festival. I plan on

> going to the street dance, crafts festival in the

> park and parade. Just want to get out of the house

> so I don't ponder on being sick. I went on a long

> bike ride this morning - I have a beach cruiser bike

> and it is so fun to ride.

>

> Hugs Dede! Please take care of yourself and get

> some rest.

>

> Love, Lynn

>

>

> Re: Dede

>

> Lynn ~

> Thank you ! I hate it too, cuz when my heart

> is acting up, it is because I am in unbareable

> pain. I am running a low grade fever too, so

> just have the yuckies, and cant sleep right.

> How are you feeling? How is that toe?

> Ya know it seems like everyone I know has

> challenges these days. So much negative

> trying to take over. We just cant let that

> happen.

> Loveya ~ Dede

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

>

Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds right on

your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

Katy,

Hopefully he'll take your advice and go to the doctor. If not, the peroxide & warm waters soaks helped with the pain. I am still going to see a foot doctor this week, I still think I have a piece of ingrown toenail.

I am sorry you have to deal with this. Hopefully now you have moved on physically, you can move on mentally too. Maybe the time apart from your ex will make him miss you? If not, you'll now have that alone time to yourself to think about what you really want. I have been there Katy. I had an ex who I lived with for a couple of years. He refused to commit and treated his dog better than he treated me. I finally had enough and moved in to an apartment with my cat Eddie. It was tough but we made it and then I met my husband : )

I hope the anxiety gets better. It isn't much fun at all. Knock on wood - but I haven't had any anxiety since right after explant.

Did you apply for the loan?

Hugs, Lynn

Re: Dede> > Lynn ~> Thank you ! I hate it too, cuz when my heart> is acting

up, it is because I am in unbareable> pain. I am running a low grade fever too, so > just have the yuckies, and cant sleep right.> How are you feeling? How is that toe?> Ya know it seems like everyone I know has> challenges these days. So much negative> trying to take over. We just cant let that> happen. > Loveya ~ Dede> > > > > > > Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.> Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail. / try_beta? .intl=ca

Rogene ~

I havent read his stuff in a long while. Sometimes on the history channel they have all about him and his therapys on there. I actually havent read much of anything in awhile besides posts. I will have to re-read some of his stuff. I signed up to do the online silva, and have all of it, but havent read it yet. I just dont feel good, and too many headaches, and way too much pain to concentrate. I ran fever again in the middle of the night. This waking up every 30 mins or so is awful. My heart is acting up alot during the night and waking me, adn having to pee is waking me.........I have no clue why my heart races or spikes a high bp while laying down at night.....this wonders me.......it happens guaranteed every night, many times..........

what could I be doing for this to happen? Astral travelling?

Loveya ~ Dede

Good idea, I love CayceGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

. . . I'm with you . . . I've saved everything, but haven't had time to do the Silva stuff yet! . . One of these days???? . . . Gotta find a slow day! Would it help if you elevated the head of your bed a bit? If the spikes just occur when you're laying down, your position may be a factor. How about if you're in a recliner? Does it still spike? I wish we could be there to keep an eye on you! Hugs and prayers, Rogene

Rogene, Tuesday night I was so sick. My head felt like it was going to fall off and then the vomiting started again. I sufferd all night but got relief as soon as I got to the hospital for surgery. Rogene <saxony01@...> wrote: . . . I'm with you . . . I've

saved everything, but haven't had time to do the Silva stuff yet! . . One of these days???? . . . Gotta find a slow day! Would it help if you elevated the head of your bed a bit? If the spikes just occur when you're laying down, your position may be a factor. How about if you're in a recliner? Does it still spike? I wish we could be there to keep an eye on you! Hugs and prayers, Rogene

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.