RemedySpot.com

Pam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pam, Thanks. I will be so glad when it is over. If all goes well I will go back in the fall. At least when this class is over with I will be almost out of my 1st trimester and hopefully the m/s and tired feeling will subside some. -----

Guest guest

> I wonder if some of the women in the book were embarassed. Its so

> funny though. Thats exactly what I was looking for.

Pam,

I was thinking the same thing! They're probably okay since their full names

aren't used.

Are you still using the pregnancy journal? Does yours work properly as far

as the number of days pregnant? I didn't read the instructions and started

mine at the conception date, but for some reason it's still off????? Later

I went back and calculated as if I'd started at the end of the book and

worked forward, but it's still off more than it should be.

maria

Guest guest

> I hope you have a great time. I love going to the beach. I could live

> there.

Hey Pam,

We live at the beach! Stop by anytime you like, there's plenty of extra

rooms!!!!

maria

Guest guest

You'll be sorry you said that. Luckily we only live 20 minutes from

the beach. But its hard to get parking and expensive. My goal (and

hopefully dh's to) is to own a second home someday at the beach on

the coast of Maine. I love the smell of the air and just the whole

feeling you get. Don't you?

Pam

Guest guest

> Its so funny you mentioned the pg journal. I was going to ask you

> about yours. I started in the back. But it did start w/my conception

> date. The thing thats weird about it is that it makes me seem two

> weeks behind. Like mine for Sunday says I am now half way through at

> 19 weeks. But I am really turning 21 weeks. It uses a different

> system then the dr's use. Is that what you were thinking to?

Hi Pam,

That's exactly what's happening to me! I started with my retrieval date,

then found out some doctors consider the conception date the day after

retrieval. So, I figured, I should only be a day off at the most. Some how

I'm coming out over a week different. I think the book is written for

normal pregnancies and wants us to start with the first day of our LMP; but

then it wouldn't make sense with the descriptions?????

maria

Guest guest

> Its so funny you mentioned the pg journal. I was going to ask you

> about yours. I started in the back. But it did start w/my conception

> date. The thing thats weird about it is that it makes me seem two

> weeks behind. Like mine for Sunday says I am now half way through at

> 19 weeks. But I am really turning 21 weeks. It uses a different

> system then the dr's use. Is that what you were thinking to?

Hi Pam,

That's exactly what's happening to me! I started with my retrieval date,

then found out some doctors consider the conception date the day after

retrieval. So, I figured, I should only be a day off at the most. Some how

I'm coming out over a week different. I think the book is written for

normal pregnancies and wants us to start with the first day of our LMP; but

then it wouldn't make sense with the descriptions?????

maria

Guest guest

> You'll be sorry you said that. Luckily we only live 20 minutes from

> the beach. But its hard to get parking and expensive. My goal (and

> hopefully dh's to) is to own a second home someday at the beach on

> the coast of Maine. I love the smell of the air and just the whole

> feeling you get. Don't you?

Hi Pam,

I've only been to the coast of Maine a few times, it is definitely beautiful

there! always wants to go for a long weekend.

We're actually on a small resort island, we live on the bay but are only

about 8 blocks from the beach. During the winter I walk Red to beach and

then we run for a few miles, he loves going in the water!

maria

Guest guest

Thanks Pam!!

That's a great idea!!

I will get my hair high lighted and just pamper myself!! Plus, now

has me craving that Margarita I had in Arizona... was the best one I ever

had!!

lisa r

Guest guest

Pam,

I am sorry to hear the Dr. found those adhesions but glad to hear the tubes were good! My Doc told me that the pelvic region looked 100% minus one tube!! YIPPEE!! So we are at the beginnning now, if what I am not sure of! We will take it all one step at a time!

Thanks for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers when I needed them.

{{{HUGS}}}}

e

>From: giguerepw@... >Reply-To: PregnancyBabiesAfterEctopic >To: PregnancyBabiesAfterEctopic >Subject: e >Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:40:41 -0000 > >e > >Good luck w/your surgery tomorrow. I think my surgery was similar. >They went in to investigate. Found adhesions all over my tubes. The >dr removed the adhesions then did an HSG to show they were open. I >stayed home for 3 days. But I'm a baby. Within a week I felt like >myself again. > >Pam > > >

Guest guest

Pam, Thanks. Yeah, patience was never my strongest trait!! Re: hello everyone I am glad you had a great dr appt. Its a bummwer waiting for the u/s. But wait until you have it. You can see so much.Pam

Guest guest

Nope, don't mind at all :) Ya know, I've lived in WI all my life and until

a few weeks ago I had NEVER seen a tick here. My dad is from a little town

in Arkansas (which we used to vist quite often), so I have seen plenty of

ticks, but still don't like 'em!! My goodness, I have no idea how you

spotted that teeny thing on your wall. The one I found was much larger then

that and I'm glad because I have so many little moles (don't know if that's

what they are called, but just little round brown spots like freckles) all

over my body that I don't know if would have ever noticed something that

small.

Well I guess our dh's can just go ahead and beleive we have mood swings if

they want to...I am sticking to my story...I am NOT moody! LOL And if I am

(every once in a while ;)) then I am entitled to be, right?! Works for me!

-AmyR

Guest guest

> I was just looking at your due date and thinking that if you have a c-

> section early you might have your baby around the same time as me.

Hi Pam,

It's hard to predict at this point, I'll probably be about 10+ days after

you. We'll know more as the pregnancy progresses.

maria

Guest guest

Pam, I had the dog on Frontline but not the cats and actually I haven't found them on the cats yet. It is gross any little spot I see I think it is a tick. I have to admit...I do seem to be moody (shhhhh don't tell my dh I said that! LOL) Amy R Amy RI hope you don't mind if I butt into your conversation. We have to cats that go outside. I found our first tick in the house the other day. It totally grosses me out. All our walls are off white so I am really good at spotting them right away. Last year I found one on the wall that was the size of a pin head. I don't know how I ever noticed it. We use frontline. SO I don't know if they fall off the cats or what. My dh thinks I have mood swings to. Although I don't see it at all. Maybe just a few times. But I think for obvious reasons.Pam22 weeks

• 2 years later...

Let them know that we are all praying for her and wish her well!

(((hugs))))

Kat

-----Original Message-----From: Christy Sent: September 23, 2003 3:02 PMTo: autoimmune-ills Subject: Pam

I have a number to call the hospital tonight and I'm going to wait until later when is there for visiting. Lana says they still aren't sure of the damage but she was able to talk to Pam for a few minutes before she was going in for an MRI to assess any damage.

I'll let y'all know what I find out.

Christy

"The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it." -Ralph Waldo EmersonPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Well, I called Pam's house, thinking I would get . I got an answering machine and left a message. That was AFTER I called the wrong number because I can't read my own writing, was terrified because it wasn't a voice I recognized but I left my name and number anyway and said I was checking on Pam. hehehe Those poor people. I wonder if they'll call and tell me I had the wrong number. Hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, I then called the hospital and they gave me the WRONG Pam . LOL The woman answered, it was static-y so I couldn't hear her well and she didn't know a Christy. That terrified me too, I'm thinking oh poor Pam doesn't even know me anymore!!! Well I kept saying is this Pam , she kept saying it was. Finally I asked if she was married to (thinking she'd know that even if she forgot who I was) and the woman said her husband's name wasn't . LOL We're yelling at each other because the connection was bad and I couldn't tell if it was OUR Pam or not. I took her word for it.

I called the hospital AGAIN and said they gave me the wrong Pam . Well, there were 4 pages of 's and 4 Pam's. Pamela K (OUR Pam) went home on the 24th and was doing well.

I guess she's out or at an appointment or something. Maybe she'll call or get online when she gets home. That was ummmm Wednesday so she went home the same day as the MRI so I would assume she's ok.

I'm still worried so she'd better have someone call me when she gets in! I'll let everyone know what I find out. I'd never make a living as an investigator!! LOL

Christy

"The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well--let us know as soon as you know. I'm glad to hear she went home the same day as the MRI (hope they waited for the results, sometimes they don't).

Any chance she went to one of her kids homes since 's heart is so bad?

Kathy

Pam

Well, I called Pam's house, thinking I would get . I got an answering machine and left a message. That was AFTER I called the wrong number because I can't read my own writing, was terrified because it wasn't a voice I recognized but I left my name and number anyway and said I was checking on Pam. hehehe Those poor people. I wonder if they'll call and tell me I had the wrong number. Hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, I then called the hospital and they gave me the WRONG Pam . LOL The woman answered, it was static-y so I couldn't hear her well and she didn't know a Christy. That terrified me too, I'm thinking oh poor Pam doesn't even know me anymore!!! Well I kept saying is this Pam , she kept saying it was. Finally I asked if she was married to (thinking she'd know that even if she forgot who I was) and the woman said her husband's name wasn't . LOL We're yelling at each other because the connection was bad and I couldn't tell if it was OUR Pam or not. I took her word for it.

I called the hospital AGAIN and said they gave me the wrong Pam . Well, there were 4 pages of 's and 4 Pam's. Pamela K (OUR Pam) went home on the 24th and was doing well.

I guess she's out or at an appointment or something. Maybe she'll call or get online when she gets home. That was ummmm Wednesday so she went home the same day as the MRI so I would assume she's ok.

I'm still worried so she'd better have someone call me when she gets in! I'll let everyone know what I find out. I'd never make a living as an investigator!! LOL

Christy

"The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it." -Ralph Waldo EmersonPlease visit our website at:http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

Yes, I'm home.....They said I had a stroke, but the neurologist was sure it was tegretol toxcity (sp), so he ran all kinds of tests and it turned out to be that.....What happened was a new blood pressure medicine mixed with the tegretol really screwed me up.....I'm still in la la land most of the time, so who knows what is going to happen.....My speach gets slured....My arms won't stay up.....My legs give way, and I'm just a big mess.....I see my doctor again today and have more blood work....Checking the tegretol level again..... Needless to say, all the familly is scared to death with whats going on with me....I forget a lot of things.....I'm like a really bad drunk....I hate this so much....I take 34 pills a day plus my shots.....If I stop the pills I'm a dead woman, but sometimes I think I should stop them, as I'm being poisoned to death with them.....

I'm sorry I can't respond to a lot of emails on the list, but there were almost 400 and I can't sit here very long and type....My eyes are really missed up and I keep getting flashes in them....Know I love all of you.....And I thank you for the prayers....

Christy, I did call you and left a message on your machine, but I can't remember what I said.....Luv you.....

Have to go eat something and go to the doctor.....

By the way, today is and my 25th Anniversary.....Silver.....But I'm to damn missed up to take out.....So we aren't doing anything special.....Ain't that the shi*s.....

------------------------------------------------------------------ [NASH Group Website]http://www.geocities.com/liver_nash/

Subscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-subscribe Unsubscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-unsubscribe List owner: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-owner

Pam

Christy

Happy anniversary Pam and !

Sorry you can't go out--but, hey, at least you're alive and together!

Hope they soon get your meds straightened out, that can be miserable!

Glad you're back.

((((hugs))))

Kathy

Pam

Christy

You're welcome!

Kathy

> Thanks Kathy.....

> ------------------------------------------------------------------

> [NASH Group Website]

> http://www.geocities.com/liver_nash/

>

>

>

> Subscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-subscribe

> Unsubscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-unsubscribe

> List owner: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-owner

>

> Pam

>

>

> Well, I called Pam's house, thinking I would get . I got an

> answering machine and left a message. That was AFTER I called the wrong

number

> because I can't read my own writing, was terrified because it wasn't a voice I

> recognized but I left my name and number anyway and said I was checking on

Pam.

> hehehe Those poor people. I wonder if they'll call and tell me I had the

wrong

> number. Hmmmmmmmmm

>

> Anyway, I then called the hospital and they gave me the WRONG Pam .

> LOL The woman answered, it was static-y so I couldn't hear her well and she

> didn't know a Christy. That terrified me too, I'm thinking oh poor Pam doesn't

> even know me anymore!!! Well I kept saying is this Pam , she kept saying

> it was. Finally I asked if she was married to (thinking she'd know that

> even if she forgot who I was) and the woman said her husband's name wasn't

> . LOL We're yelling at each other because the connection was bad and I

> couldn't tell if it was OUR Pam or not. I took her word for it.

>

> I called the hospital AGAIN and said they gave me the wrong Pam .

> Well, there were 4 pages of 's and 4 Pam's. Pamela K (OUR Pam)

went

> home on the 24th and was doing well.

>

> I guess she's out or at an appointment or something. Maybe she'll call

or

> get online when she gets home. That was ummmm Wednesday so she went home the

> same day as the MRI so I would assume she's ok.

>

> I'm still worried so she'd better have someone call me when she gets in!

> I'll let everyone know what I find out. I'd never make a living as an

> investigator!! LOL

>

> Christy

>

> " The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it. " -Ralph Waldo

> Emerson

>

>

>

> Please visit our website at:

> http://ACES_Autoimmune.tripod.com

>

>

Thanks Cuz.....This scared all of us pretty bad......We were all crying.....My doc called last night and the tegretal level has gone up again, so she wants me to call the neuro today and see what he wants me to do....I can feel it too...I wish they'd take me off of it......I know there has to be a better med for my seizures... I've been on the tegretol for years.....I'll let you know what they say.....Also, thanks for the card....I love it.....Of course you always know the things to say.....Luv ya.....

------------------------------------------------------------------ [NASH Group Website]http://www.geocities.com/liver_nash/

Subscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-subscribe Unsubscribe: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-unsubscribe List owner: NASH-Non-Alcoholic-Steatohepatitis-owner

Pam

Christy

Glad you liked it! I hope it worked!!

Pam

Christy