RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: some questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where in Indiana are you? I am from ville, Indiana. To respond to some of your questions, I am tired alot with my MS. I do sometimes get the cold chills. Don't really know why that is but it happens at weird random times. I did take Rebif for my MS but I personally felt worse taking it. I now take nothing for it. I do have insurance but I don't really want to take any of the injections. I also tried Betaseron. Did not like that one either. I go to the neurologist next month. He will definately not like the fact that I quit the Betaseron. Oh well he is not the one taking it. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Clarence Bricker wrote: There are some things happening with me that have been very noticeable over the past few weeks. I am not sure if they are MS related. After I am ready to fall asleep whether it is a nap or after my shower at night, I am all laid quiet and before I can drift off every single time I get these horrible chills in my arms across my trunk and over my shoulders. I 'was' thinking I was just cold, but they are not like that they are more severe than just being cold. I have almost learned to wait for them to come and go and then go to sleep. Also I cannot spell to save my soul, good thing I don't have to spell to save my soul. PTL for spellchecker. This has

not ever been a problem for me. Another thing is I found the oven on and do not remember turning it on. I left a pot boiling and totally forgot it and I cannot find my watch and ring. I have never been so absent minded. I was also wondering what type of meds you take for your MS, how often, how much do they cost you and how on earth do you all pay for them AND do they work/are they worth it. Did you all come back 100% from your first episode or did you keep physical symptoms? Did any of you ever wake up blind? This is one of my fears. Love, Pegi in Indianapegihtonline (DOT) net The cross you bear can make you better or it can make you bitter. The choice is yours. Crawford Huff

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

Where in Indiana are you? I am from ville, Indiana. To respond to some of your questions, I am tired alot with my MS. I do sometimes get the cold chills. Don't really know why that is but it happens at weird random times. I did take Rebif for my MS but I personally felt worse taking it. I now take nothing for it. I do have insurance but I don't really want to take any of the injections. I also tried Betaseron. Did not like that one either. I go to the neurologist next month. He will definately not like the fact that I quit the Betaseron. Oh well he is not the one taking it. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Clarence Bricker wrote: There are some things happening with me that have been very noticeable over the past few weeks. I am not sure if they are MS related. After I am ready to fall asleep whether it is a nap or after my shower at night, I am all laid quiet and before I can drift off every single time I get these horrible chills in my arms across my trunk and over my shoulders. I 'was' thinking I was just cold, but they are not like that they are more severe than just being cold. I have almost learned to wait for them to come and go and then go to sleep. Also I cannot spell to save my soul, good thing I don't have to spell to save my soul. PTL for spellchecker. This has

not ever been a problem for me. Another thing is I found the oven on and do not remember turning it on. I left a pot boiling and totally forgot it and I cannot find my watch and ring. I have never been so absent minded. I was also wondering what type of meds you take for your MS, how often, how much do they cost you and how on earth do you all pay for them AND do they work/are they worth it. Did you all come back 100% from your first episode or did you keep physical symptoms? Did any of you ever wake up blind? This is one of my fears. Love, Pegi in Indianapegihtonline (DOT) net The cross you bear can make you better or it can make you bitter. The choice is yours. Crawford Huff

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

Hi Pegi, welcome to the group!

My name is Mickie. I am 43 yrs old. I live in southern california with my DH, my 3 kids, 5 grandkids, mom, and grandmother. Its so nice we all live close to each other.

Back in April I had an episode that has yet to be called MS related, however all the symptoms point to MS. I have not been able to work since. I lost my job and my ins so I havent been to a dr in awhile but now my DH's ins just kicked in at his work so I am going back to the dr this week.

I to suffer from chills at night but I get them during the day as well. Being is SO. Cali. you'd think that I would be sleeping with just a sheet over me but oh no. I have 2 comforters on my side of the bed plus I wear flanneled jammies and sometimes socks too. I am having alot of trouble with my body temp. I am either burning up or I am freezing my butt off.

I also have trouble spelling as well, so dont feel bad, we all do it. I have also left things burning on the stove as well. So dont feel like your being left out. LOL

I haven't been DX'd yet but hopefully with the new dr I will get the answers I need and can begin to treat my sypmtoms.

God Bless and Take Care!

Guest guest

Hi Pegi, welcome to the group!

My name is Mickie. I am 43 yrs old. I live in southern california with my DH, my 3 kids, 5 grandkids, mom, and grandmother. Its so nice we all live close to each other.

Back in April I had an episode that has yet to be called MS related, however all the symptoms point to MS. I have not been able to work since. I lost my job and my ins so I havent been to a dr in awhile but now my DH's ins just kicked in at his work so I am going back to the dr this week.

I to suffer from chills at night but I get them during the day as well. Being is SO. Cali. you'd think that I would be sleeping with just a sheet over me but oh no. I have 2 comforters on my side of the bed plus I wear flanneled jammies and sometimes socks too. I am having alot of trouble with my body temp. I am either burning up or I am freezing my butt off.

I also have trouble spelling as well, so dont feel bad, we all do it. I have also left things burning on the stove as well. So dont feel like your being left out. LOL

I haven't been DX'd yet but hopefully with the new dr I will get the answers I need and can begin to treat my sypmtoms.

God Bless and Take Care!

Guest guest

Pegi~

Every symptom you have described; I've had or am still having. I was just talking to my husband today about my spelling, lack of concentration, and absent mindness. (Is that even a word?). As far as the chill bumps... I just chalked that up to the fact the nerve endings are degenerating. I may be wrong; don't take my word for it.

I woke up last November and was blind in my right eye (optic neuritis). It still hasn't fully recovered.

Love and blessings,

Val

some questions

There are some things happening with me that have been very noticeable over the past few weeks. I am not sure if they are MS related. After I am ready to fall asleep whether it is a nap or after my shower at night, I am all laid quiet and before I can drift off every single time I get these horrible chills in my arms across my trunk and over my shoulders. I 'was' thinking I was just cold, but they are not like that they are more severe than just being cold. I have almost learned to wait for them to come and go and then go to sleep.

Also I cannot spell to save my soul, good thing I don't have to spell to save my soul. PTL for spellchecker. This has not ever been a problem for me.

Another thing is I found the oven on and do not remember turning it on. I left a pot boiling and totally forgot it and I cannot find my watch and ring. I have never been so absent minded.

I was also wondering what type of meds you take for your MS, how often, how much do they cost you and how on earth do you all pay for them AND do they work/are they worth it.

Did you all come back 100% from your first episode or did you keep physical symptoms?

Did any of you ever wake up blind? This is one of my fears.

Love, Pegi in Indianapegihtonline (DOT) net

The cross you bear can make you better or it can make you bitter. The choice is yours. Crawford Huff

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.21/1012 - Release Date: 9/16/07 6:32 PM

Guest guest

Pegi~

Every symptom you have described; I've had or am still having. I was just talking to my husband today about my spelling, lack of concentration, and absent mindness. (Is that even a word?). As far as the chill bumps... I just chalked that up to the fact the nerve endings are degenerating. I may be wrong; don't take my word for it.

I woke up last November and was blind in my right eye (optic neuritis). It still hasn't fully recovered.

Love and blessings,

Val

some questions

There are some things happening with me that have been very noticeable over the past few weeks. I am not sure if they are MS related. After I am ready to fall asleep whether it is a nap or after my shower at night, I am all laid quiet and before I can drift off every single time I get these horrible chills in my arms across my trunk and over my shoulders. I 'was' thinking I was just cold, but they are not like that they are more severe than just being cold. I have almost learned to wait for them to come and go and then go to sleep.

Also I cannot spell to save my soul, good thing I don't have to spell to save my soul. PTL for spellchecker. This has not ever been a problem for me.

Another thing is I found the oven on and do not remember turning it on. I left a pot boiling and totally forgot it and I cannot find my watch and ring. I have never been so absent minded.

I was also wondering what type of meds you take for your MS, how often, how much do they cost you and how on earth do you all pay for them AND do they work/are they worth it.

Did you all come back 100% from your first episode or did you keep physical symptoms?

Did any of you ever wake up blind? This is one of my fears.

Love, Pegi in Indianapegihtonline (DOT) net

The cross you bear can make you better or it can make you bitter. The choice is yours. Crawford Huff

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.21/1012 - Release Date: 9/16/07 6:32 PM