RemedySpot.com

dehydrators

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What model do you have Bonnie? Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Bonnie Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:25 PM Subject: RE: Re: dehydrators I love my Excalibur and doesn’t cost near the amount as the sedona Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Tom MatuschakSent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:01 PM Subject: RE: Re: dehydrators I did look at the Sedona and it looked very nice. I liked the two fans and heating elements allowing you to use half the dehydrator if making a small batch of the full 9 trays if making a large batch. Omega is another choice in the high end dehydrator market that seems to be very good. Both look to me to be newcomers and at cost of near $400 I would like to see a little more history. The reviews on Amazon for the Sedona are less than stellar for such an expensive machine. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Jeanne OliveSent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:44 AM Subject: Re: dehydrators Try researching Tribest Sedona. It seems to be the best one out there.Jeanne

Guest guest

I personally find the timer to be great as I want certain things to be done in certain amount of hours, but my biggest concern is to make sure that you have the thermostat. Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Tom MatuschakSent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:28 PM Subject: RE: dehydrators I looked at Excalibur web site and they do have a " Factory Refurbished " 3900 model for $199. This is a 9 tray model but without the timer. Purchasing a refurbished comes with some limitations including free shipping. A new 3900 cost $249 and you get free shipping. In this case you only are saving $50 to begin with and if you have to pay shipping that will eat into much of that. How many Paraflexx sheets did you buy? The 9 tray with a timer is $300. Do you believe the timer is worth an additional $50? Tom Free Shipping does not apply to this model- *** Due to the Extreme Discounted Price other Discounts or Coupons are NOT Valid on this Item, 30 Day Trial Does Not Apply to this item, Unit is NON-Returnable*** Paraflexx sheets must be purchased separately. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:03 AM Subject: Re: dehydrators I LOVE my Excalibur. It is the " Vitamix " of dehydrators. I bought a reconditioned (I think they call them factory blemished) one (they still have the full 10-year warranty as a new machine and I could not find a single dent or blemish of ANY kind. I highly recommend the 9-tray version. If you are going to get one, you might as well spend the extra $$$ because you can always dehydrate fewer trays, but when you want to do a bigger batch, if you have the smaller machine, you are limited to the fewer trays. Also, if you are dehydrating big, fluffy things that require every other tray to be removed, you would want the larger unit. And finally, I am able to make yogurt using the large, 1/2 gallon mason jar - it would not fit in the 5-tray model. I love the timer on my Excalibur also - very handy. The only drawbacks to dehydrating is the sound - the sound of the fan gets annoying, so I've moved mine to the family room (a room I don't use as much as the kitchen). Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Jul 27, 2012, at 9:46 PM, patti wrote: The excalibur is a good one... any dehydrator that has the fan that blows from the side instead of the bottom is a good one. if the motor is at the bottom you will need to rotate the trays, the ones at the bottom closer to the fan will get done before the top trays whereas if the motor/fan is on the side it blows thru all trays equally and evenly... hope that helpsPatti From: tmatuschak <pmatus@...> Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:23 PMSubject: dehydrators I know dehydrators have been discussed in the past and as I recall Excalibur and Nesco were thought of highly. I am looking at the following and would love to hear any feed back on these or others.Two of them are Excalibur, and the others are LeQuipe, and Nesco.Tomhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P2FUZC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p79_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER & pf_rd_s=center-2 & pf_rd_r=1ZJ7RTR50QD2V25FFVYS & pf_rd_t=101 & pf_rd_p=470938631 & pf_rd_i=507846 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P2J3K0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p79_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER & pf_rd_s=center-2 & pf_rd_r=17153WCSHSCDQJN7F806 & pf_rd_t=101 & pf_rd_p=470938631 & pf_rd_i=507846 http://www.amazon.com/LEquipe-306220-LEquip-FilterPro-Dehydrator/dp/B000VWUM2I/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1343429421 & sr=1-3 & keywords=lequip+food+dehydrator http://www.amazon.com/Nesco-American-Harvest-FD-1018P-Dehydrator/dp/B001795P4O/ref=sr_1_7?s=home-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1343429473 & sr=1-7 & keywords=nesco+dehydrator

Guest guest

I looked at my recent Sonoma add and I can get 15% off the Sedona until tomorrow. That makes if $334 with tax and shipping making this near the Excalibur price with a timer. Very tempting. Here is the promo code 68P7-RGC7-ZZ4X. While this 15% off code can be used for many things it cannot be used on Vitamix though. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Jeanne OliveSent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:44 AM Subject: Re: dehydrators Try researching Tribest Sedona. It seems to be the best one out there.Jeanne