RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: The latest....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jolie~

I'm glad to hear some information on this subject. We are also going to file for bankrupcy. I didn't know that about the taxes. My main concern is how this is going to effect us while looking for another place to live. Should we wait to file after our move, or file before? I'm thinking...move first. But, then when they run the credit check...I'm not so sure that we'll be able to qualify. A two-edged sword.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: Re: The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 8:53 PM

Debbie,Bankruptcy isn't as bad as they lead you to believe. It is a longprocess, but its not so bad. We got our discharge in August. Theonly thing that really sucks is that you don't get any income taxrefunds for the year you file...no economic stimulus check for us thisyear...no refund when we file this year either :( But you are freefrom those credit card payments. If there is anything I can help youwith, let me know. It really isn't so bad.Jolie

Guest guest

Val,

It is hard to know what to do. Your credit is probably better now

than it will be after, so you might want to try to move first.

Jolie

Guest guest

Yeah, I think you might be right.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: Re: The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 12:56 AM

Val,It is hard to know what to do. Your credit is probably better nowthan it will be after, so you might want to try to move first.Jolie