Guest guest

So long as we are both still capable of

SITTING, Akiba. . .so far so good.

Love to you, and to Robbin,

n

The latest....

First, I will ask you to read the latest entry in my Blog:

http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/

And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~

My husband left me for another psychic

I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

I got on at 6 am and figured you were in bed - I hoped anyway

The latest....

And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Line would have been busy, anyway..Maid n was coming to my rescue But thanks Sis -- Re: The latest....  I got on at 6 am and figured you were in bed - I hoped anyway The latest.... First, I will ask you to read the latest entry in my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email) n..I owe ya... Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

next time I call - if busy - time for a cuppa tea

The latest....

n..I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Akiba,

I am so sorry. My internet was down last night. I didn't get your post until tonight. I am happy that n was up and was able to call you. Isn't she the greatest? I've been meaning to call you. Things are just so hectic here lately. I'm having some major issues with my BPD daughter. Hopefully, after tomorrow I can take a much needed breather.

I hope you are alright..

May you be blessed.

Hugs...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

http://yodamamma

Akiba,

I went to your blog site and read it. I couldn't comment on it because I don't have a blogger or Google acct. But, I can say this...

Disrespectful doesn't even begin to cover what Rob and "C" are. They are going to do whatever you allow them to do. You have to be the one to decide what is good for you and your son. I wish I could give you some advice, but I don't think you'd listen. I'm not very open-minded. I don't believe in being friends with my exes and especially their new flavor of the month. You don't have to be to have the child's well being in mind. There are ways you can still keep the father in their lives without including the home breaker.

What they did, by dropping in on you was totally wrong. You've probably got more understanding than I do. I can already tell you, they'd be sitting outside for awhile before I'd allow them in my home. In fact, they'd never make it that far. I would have told them to turn their car around and call me ahead of time if "He" wants to make arrangements to see Robbin.

I'm sorry if this comes out sounding angry. I just think the whole situation is wrong and it brings up a lot of past memories.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

It's ok. I'm ok. Robbin is ok. *she* and I talked at length tonight, and *she* found out some of the lies he has been feeding her.. She wanted to talk with him tonight but I told her that some things are better slept on. I have the feeling that when she's through with him he will have a new anal orifice. 'Bout time, too.... HUGS Akiba -- The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM First, I will ask you to read the latest entry in my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email) n...I owe ya... Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

Why don't you think I'd listen? I am just trying to make the best out of a historically bad situation, and keep my family together, and keep Robbin intact. Hugs Akiba -- The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM First, I will ask you to read the latest entry in my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email) n...I owe ya... Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming.

Guest guest

I do hope so. Seems most appropriate to me.

Love to you, Akiba, and to Val, and to each

treasured friend in our group,

Love,

n

The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Good! Hope she dumps him! I just read these emails.Im sorry Akiba.:(I

read your blog. I cannot believe they just showed up like that! Omg!! I

hope they got sticky icky crumbs all over there feet!! Hehe.;) Read the

part about you not having time to sweep. Dont you worry about cleaning

up for them if they ever pop up or call! And what I read about Robbin

broke my heart. Poor guy wants to look after you and protect you. And im

sure hes doing a good job too! So,all in all how are you and how was the

night? Did they stay at your place over night? Anything accomplished?

How are you and Robbin doing? Feeling? I hope ok. You guys are in my

thoughts and prayers all throughout the day. Hang in there.

luv ya bunches!

cassy

The latest....

To: MSersLife

Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

First, I will ask you to read the latest entry

in my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say a

Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in

response to my " if there is anyone still awake please call me " post, and

talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening.

After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I

finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have

been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)

n...I owe ya...20 Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic

Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should

have seen that coming.

& nbsp;

Guest guest

They're staying here for an undetermined time. I am making lemonade. Robbin is opening a lemonade stand....(he is doing just fine) Hugs Akiba -- The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PMFirst, I will ask you to read the latest entry in my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email) n...I owe ya...20 Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should have seen that coming. & nbsp;

Guest guest

I wouldn't be too sure of that. When people are in new relationships they feel as though the other person can change, or they can change them. But, we all know that a leopard can't change their spots.. It might help her to get her aggressions out, but unless she's thinking about kicking him to the curb, he won't hardly even feel the pain.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

OMG! They are staying there!? I can only imagine how hard that is.

Well,hopefully they are not all affectionate in front of you two. Now

that would be disrespectful. Are they sleeping in the same room? God,I

hope not I cannot imagine the mixed emotions its causing Robbin. Poor

guy. Glad he is doing ok though. What a tough situation to say the

least. Good luck with this. I will keep praying.

hugzz

cassy

The latest....

To: MSersLife

First, I will ask you to read the latest entry

in my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say a

Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in

response to my " if there is anyone still awake please call me " post, and

talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening.

After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I

finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have

been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)

n...I owe ya...20 Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~Pragmatic

Visionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really should

have seen that coming.

& nbsp;

Guest guest

I've got two daughters going through this same stuff. I guess I'm just saying you wouldn't listen, because they sure don't.

Like I said before, I'm not what you would call open-minded. I'm not into the, hey let's all be one big happy family. My family is very sacred to me and sharing them is not what I'm about.

When I read what you wrote about Rob telling you he loved you but he wasn't in love with you, I wanted to go to him and rip his head off of his shoulders. But, then I realized that the man is just relationship retarded. I can not go around hurting men...even if they are of another species. Hmmm... Did I ever tell you I love cats? I don't believe you can fall out of love. I know, I know, people say that all the time. My response to that is, Well, you were never really in love then. You must have gotten it confused with something else.

OK, this is my advice. For the love of your son, I would continue to allow him to have visitation with his father. But, I would not make it a family thing. By visitation I mean, Robbin going to his father's to visit. I would not be buddies with Rob or his fling. I would be cordial, and all conversation with them would be about Robbin's welfare only.

And even though, as painful as it is, I would try to get on with my life. Learn to be without a man. Learn to love myself and be happy with being with me. I'd find something that I enjoy doing. Join support group, find a way to help people in need.. Just keep myself busy so I don't fall into a slump.

See what I mean? No wonder my kids don't listen. Who wants to hear all this crap when you're depressed?

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

Subject: The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Okie dokie,

There's obviously A LOT to this story that we don't know about. But, the picture is becomming clearer.

Love and blessings...

Val

MS and BPD AwarenessFrom: Akiba & lt;akyba@... & gt;Subject: The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5,

2008, 9:43 PMFirst, I will ask you to read the latest entryin my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say aMassive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m inresponse to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening.After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and havebeen reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)n...I owe ya....20 Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~PragmaticVisionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really shouldhave seen that coming. & nbsp;

Guest guest

Yes, they are staying here. No, they are not sleeping together. Robbin feels nothing but expanded love, and really has no clue about the adult dynamic going on. No, they are not affectionate in front of me. They *were* the first evening (not overly, but there) and I made it clear that that was NOT acceptable. She and I talked at length last night, and Rob now knows he is royally busted. We compared notes about the things he's said, she now knows the TRUTH, and I know the lies he told her, and we both admitted that this is definitely not anywhere near a "normal" situation. Problem is, I like her. She is a younger version of me, and readily admits it. She is actually a fan of mine, and her intention was never ever to hurt me. Rob had told her not only that *we* were over, just basically roomies (not) but also that I already knew about them (a big lie, and now she knows it) She was basically horrified when she found out the truth. I don't really blame her, I more blame him for "playing" us both. And no, he isn't going to get away with it. Hugs Akiba -- The latest....To: MSersLife Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PMFirst, I will ask you to read the latest entryin my Blog: http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/ And next I want to say aMassive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m inresponse to my "if there is anyone still awake please call me" post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening.After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and havebeen reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)n...I owe ya...20 Hugs Akiba   ~*~ Akiba~*~ ~*~PragmaticVisionary~*~ My husband left me for another psychic I really shouldhave seen that coming. & nbsp;

Guest guest

The same stuff? Wow, and thought this was a pretty unique stuation. ''Relationship retarded"...love it...I also had already told him that if he could do it to me then he didn't love me, because one could NEVER hurt someone they really LOVE like that. I am just trying to cope the best that I can and make an intolerable situation tolerable.

And I love cats, too...

Visitation as in Robbin going there is out of the question. IF we end up in separate homes, he (Rob) will be the one travelling, Not Robbin. I have joined a support group and they are really helping me deal with it all.

Hugs

Akiba

-- The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

"IF we end up in separate homes, he (Rob) will be the one travelling"...

IF, little word with a big meaning. Please don't tell me you're thinking about co-habitating with the two of them.. That's the vibe I'm getting.

I thought you were going to move to Philly to be closer to Rob. That is why I suggested Robbin going to visit him. Other wise, I'm with you. Let Rob travel to see his son. Alone. And preferably him staying in a hotel.

Just saying....

Hugs and love,

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Hun, at this time I am just taking it day-by-day. You need to also remember that as a chair-bound person my choices are way more limited then if I were able-bodied. Life has handed me a bushel basket of lemons and I am trying to make lemonade. Hugs Akiba -- The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

OK. I hear ya. And I understand what you are saying. This is just so sad. If there is an immediate need, it needs to be dealt with. But, please don't stop thinking about the future. The decisions you make today, will effect you tomorrow.

Lifting you in prayer,

Val

MS and BPD Awareness

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

THAT BASTARD TOOK MY SON They just left for Philly and THEY TOOK ROBBIN I am shaking SO hard my teeth are chattering I have no idea what I am going to do now. I called the police and THEY LET HIM TAKE MY SON -- The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

how the hell did that happen - damn police have no sense

The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Akiba, this may be the ONLY reason for considering

legal divorce with custody and divorce proceedings.

This action by Rob will seriously jeaopardize his right

to have anything by UNsupervised vision with Robbin.

You are on SSI/Medicare. Your state may have a

Protection and Advocacy division to assist you as

this does involve income to you. Then there is the

ACLU which sometimes does come through.

This is wrong, and I fault myself for not having antici-

pated this on his part during all this communication.

I hope that you get many posts giveing you good ad

vice, Akiba. Meanwhile, for what it may be worth,

let me hunt up some links which might help. This

guy is the one living with someone to whom he is

NOT married and exposing Robbin to all the effects

of illegal conduct on his part.

I will post you privately with links when I find them.

All the love in the world,

n

Guest guest

Oh Akiba this is awful. I haven't been able to keep up with everything but this is NOT right. Do you have a lawyer? If you can't afford one I know there used to be lawyers that would help for free. Contact your county and see. I don't remember where you live but I don't believe its Phil. With the situation as it is could this be considered kidnapping if he took him out of the state? LOTS of prayers.

Hugs

nne

THAT BASTARD TOOK MY SON

They just left for Philly and THEY TOOK ROBBIN I am shaking SO hard my teeth are chattering I have no idea what I am going to do now. I called the police and THEY LET HIM TAKE MY SON

-- The latest....To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.comDate: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 9:43 PM

And next I want to say a Massive Thank You to Sister n, who called me at about 3:30 a.m in response to my " if there is anyone still awake please call me " post, and talked with me until about 7 a.m when people here started awakening. After our call ended, we all went to breakfast (how lovely)(snort) and I finally got to sleep at about 10 a.m, slept for about 4 hours and have been reading and answering email since (I get a LOT of email)

n...I owe ya...

Hugs

Akiba

~*~ Akiba~*~

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Guest guest

Akiba im so so sorry. I cant believe this! I wish there were some way I

could help. This does not sound legal at all how dare they and those

cops. You will get Robbin back. I cannot imagine how you are feeling but

your motherly instincts will take over and you will get Robbin. This is

beyond wrong. If I can help at all in anyway let me know in the mean

time I will be praying.

luv ya

cassy

The latest....

To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com