RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

~Update & Vent from Your Owner Rev. ~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All,

I am so sorry I haven't posted any Updates yet I went down bad again a few days ago. I have GOT to get in to see the Doc. This was really bad this time I don't believe anything to do with fibro though. I got a bad sore throat last week that resulted in me totally loosing my voice. Also I have been dealing with 1 of 3 either a Bladder, Kidney or Ureatha Tube infection. Then Sunday Mike and I went out to have a day to ourselves his only day off. I wasn't feeling good to start with but wanted the time with him. So we went to Fondulac and had breakfast at Old Country Buffett. Then to a couple of stores and of course I spent money I shouldn't have. Then we went on to Lake Winnabago and walked all through the park, the petting zoo, even rode the train. I was all dressed up. Long dress, hose and heels. NOT GOOD for walking. I came away with sunburn, a mild heat stroke, very sore feet because hose grating against your feet for hours it's like walking on sand paper, and that night when I went to the bathroom I kicked and cried for a good 5 min.. That was the worst it had ever hurt in my life of Bladder type infections. Well I grabbed the codine as well as the AZO. So it did help to mask the pain. But then yesterday I couldn't get out of bed all day Monday and had no voice at all. Didn't have a voice Sunday night either that's when it left me. Mike called my Doctor when he got in and seen how bad I was. He (The Doc) wanted me to go to the walk-in clinic immediatly or Urgent care. Mike told him I could not set up long enough to be seen at the Walk-In. We didn't have a clue where the Urgent Care was at. So they told him to get me to the ER. I was also having trouble breathing and my lungs were hurting bad. Mike had run to the store to give me a chance to get ready to go. He was somewhat perturbed to come home and see me just as he had left me. But I had went to the bathroom and it was very evident that the AZO was still in my system therefore they wouldn't be able to even tell what was going on with my Bladder. The AZO masks the symptoms but it also masks the test and they can't detect the infection. So it would have been pointless. So I told him I wasn't going he wasn't very happy about it. But he knows arguing with me will do no good when I have my head set that's it. Today I am a little better but still week and hurting. I will see what happenes I may go tonight. But anyway that's why I haven't posted any of the promised updates. After I rest some maybe I can later.

I talked to Jaana for awhile last night after I partially had a voice. I really enjoyed it. Well until the Chickie decided to attack her and then jump in her cooking soup on the stove. The phone landed in the hot soup as well but it went on working LOL. But she almost had Chicken soup for dinner. LMAO. Forgive me I am not trying to start a Chicken story but I just couldn't pass that one up.

Please all do keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I need them really bad right now. I had to touch base with someone last night and it was to late to call anyone I have numbers for besides Jaana. But I was very hurt and needed to get it off my chest. I had called to talk to my Son that was not long ago released from prison in Texas. I haven't got to go see him yet and I couldn't wait to get back home for awhile so I could be with him but once again he assured me that all my sickeness was IN MY HEAD! And hung up on me. He says I have made an art out of being able to convince the Doctors that I am really sick so I can get drugs. That I am a hypocondriate and a Drug Addict. My daughter tells everyone the same thing she just doesn't say it to my face very often. She had made me believe she had accepted the fact that I was sick she even wanted to take care of me if only I would come back to Texas. But Christmas she told my youngest not to believe me when I pretended to get sick that I only did it for attention. So I guess they both still believe what they want. But I needed someone to talk to and it was still early afternoon for Jaana so I cried my heart out to her well a little anyway. Thanks for being there Sweetie. And don't be cooking Chickie yet LOL. I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Sorry for the long vent but there's your update on me will try to do Doodles in a bit.

Love & God Bless!

Rev./Wolf~(MOM)~(SIS)~Owner, Moderator or Member

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!!

¸//// \\\\,_ ___________\*´º oº`* /__/ _/\_ _ ____\```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || | l±±±±|¸,.-*°´ ¸,.-*~*~*-.,¸ `°*- :º° *~*~*-..,¸

http://wolfpoet.homestead.com/BMMFFStore.html

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CB_FMS-CFIDS_SUPPORT_GROUP/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Fibromyalgia_Support_Group/

www.fmawareness.com

http://groups.msn.com/BlessingMeadowsMinistryVirtualChurch

http://groups.msn.com/BlessingMeadowsMinistrysWorldWidePrayerChain/_whatsnew.msnw

Rev. Piercey-GatesP.O. Box 134Elkhart Lake, Wi.53020(920)876-4041

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up,just as in fact you are doing."

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Now as I always say this at the end of my e-mails:

IF GOD BRINGS YOU TO IT.

HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT